Many Men for Her Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jacked Dylan's cock harder as she thought of him inside of her. Jacob was feverously pumping her tight pussy. White cream was all over his engorged balls as they slapped against her legs. "FUCK ME HARDER1" Ashley yelled, and squeezed his ass, digging her nails into him.

"AHHH FUCK YEAH," moaned Jacob. He shoved his cock all the way in her, bottoming her out on his ball sack, she felt him throbbing but couldn't feel any cum, and she pushed her hips into him. He was really deep.

Jacob then withdrew his cock all of a sudden. Ashley shook, her legs shaking on the bed. "DAMNIT JACOB, WHAT THE HEE... OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

Jacob, taking advantage of all of Ashley's cum on his cock, inserted his throbbing head into her asshole. It took her by surprise, sending a shockwave through her. Victor's cock spit out of her mouth and she dropped Dylan's massive cock. She gripped the bed sheets and bit her lip hard. She looked back at the man that just violated her asshole without warning. He was halfway smiling. "How does that feel, Ashley?"

"God, it stings!" she said, as she ripped up the bed sheet... trying to stretch her ass. He left it in her, head just inside the ass. She could feel him stretching her asshole out, his thick head throbbing inside her. She could feel the cum he inserted into her ass from her pussy. It made his giant cock slide into her easily.

"Do you want me to take it out?"

Ashley steadied herself and suddenly pushed herself back onto his shaft. She felt it push through her very tight anal canal, pushing cum deep up her ass.

"OHHHHHHHH GOD That's so tight, Ashley," he said as his balls rested on her pussy. He was now fully inside her ass. She could still feel him somewhat in her pussy through her anal wall. The pressure was intense and she felt another orgasm cumming.

"Fuck my ass!" Ashley demanded.

Jacob gripped her hips from behind and began pumping. The feeling of her insides coming out returned and drove her further to orgasm. He was destroying her ass hole. Victor lunged forward grabbing her head and shoved his cock back in her mouth. He was harder. He must love seeing the woman he just fucked taking it so good in the ass. She moaned on his cock, sending orgasmic vibrations through his cock. It pumped and swelled in her mouth.

She grabbed Dylan's cock again which was throbbing. It was angled up and pressed against his stomach. She pulled it down and he moaned, "OHH YES ASHLEY. You are so amazing." She looked at him, cock in her mouth, dick in her ass pumping and pulled him closer to the three of them. Her hips bucked against Jacob. She was controlling the pace now and was proud of herself for dominating these three men. She wondered what their wives thought as they looked on. She pulled harder on Dylan, he stumbled toward her. Ashley shifted her hips, pushing Jacob under her. She was now riding him reverse cowgirl. He held her legs back so he could control her more and could get his cock deeper in her ass.

She continued sucking Victor and jacking Dylan, making him harder. Ashley had her legs up by her head as her ass was getting pounded. She was staring at Dylan as she jacked him.

"PUT THAT BIG COCK IN MY PUSSY!" she told Dylan. He stepped back a little. "Ashley, that was on the off limits list." Ashley's heart sank as she continued riding Jacob. Had Kevin really put that on there? What in the world else was on there? After all she had done already with all these men.

Ashley gripped his cock harder and pulled him back towards her. He stepped closer, his cock head touching her leg as she bounced up and forth. Her hand moved up and down on his massive curved shaft., He laid back and stroked it for a minute, thinking about something.

He looked around the room, for who Ashley didn't know. Ashley stared at his cock rubbing her pussy hard... on the edge of cumming. He stood up and walked towards the three of them. Ashley's heart raced as she was getting pumped. She was sweating and could feel it dripping over her tits, down her stomach towards her pussy.

Dylan climbed between her legs. "You sure you want to do this?" he said, looking at her. Jacob stopped pumping so Ashley could think. She looked Dylan in the eyes and wrapped her legs around his body, pulling her into him. He fell forward and his cock head landed on her stomach. He kissed her as he lay on her, rubbing his massive cock on her stomach smearing cum on her as he throbbed.

She could feel Jacob swelling in her ass, as if he knew what was cumming. He slid downward, his cock training cum past her belly button towards her throbbing, cum-filled, wet pussy. She released her legs from around him so he could back up enough to get his thick cock in. He rested the head on her clit. She began shaking on top of Jacob, who held her steady. She wasn't going to cum, she wasn't going to cum, she repeated as her eyes remained closed. She reached up and gripped his biceps to try to steady herself under him. His head slid from her swollen clit to her opening. Cum popped as it pumped against his head. He began to push.

"ooooooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCKCKCKCK!" Ashley screamed, as she dug into his arms. Her back arched. Jacob gripped around her stomach, as if to keep her from getting away, while pushing in further. Jacobs's cock in her ass pushed down against her spine. She felt a pop on her spine from the pressure. Dylan's massive cock didn't have enough room to get in with Jacob's big cock in her ass. Dylan pushed harder and Jacobs's cock began to push out. "Fuck!" Jacob moaned. He reached around to steady it. She felt him slide it back in.

'don't cum don't cum don't cum' Ashley was thinking with her eyes closed. The two men were coordinating how to get both cocks in her at once. Dylan pushed against her, stretching her more than she had been stretched with Vilh. Both cocks were completely filling her. Dylan's head was almost in. She held her breath.

"Here it comes. AHHHHHHHHH!" Dylan grunted. Ashley was pushed up against Jacob. Jacob quickly grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back down. She felt Dylan's cock pop through her pussy and into her fully.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmggggaaaaaaaaahhhhh," she moaned, still holding the orgasm. The curve in Dylan's cock scraped against the top of her vaginal wall, pushing everything out towards her belly button. Her abdomen stretched as his cock slid in deeper and deeper. Jacob continued to push down. Ashley began to squirt as cum was forced out of her. She also felt a sensation of urination as her bladder was pushed.

She looked down and clear fluid was flowing over Jacobs's stomach from her pussy. It didn't smell. It turned both men on more. Dylan had a few more inches. He popped through her cervix. She felt him growing even more inside her. The two cock heads stretched her to the max as Dylan pushed past where Jacob was, in her ass. Ashley twitched and her legs gripped tightly around Dylan.

Dylan was fully in. Jacob adjusted and forced his cock back deeper in her. He got pushed out a little during the initial insertion. Ashley laid there between the two feeling the fullness the two cocks that were filling her. They both pulsed in her, sending pleasure through her.

They began fucking her in tandem, their heads popping back and forth past each other. Ashley could feel them between the wall of skin that separated her ass and pussy. Dylan completely pushed her g spot with his massive curved cock. She looked down at her stomach as she was getting pumped under Dylan. She could see his cock pushing her stomach up and outward as he pumped her. The sight of her body being wrecked pushed her over the edge.

"AHHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEAHHHHHHH Dylan fuck me." He pumped harder and harder. She couldn't move... just let them have their way with her. She was pinned and sandwiched and impaled. She shook hard as she came again... head cocking back. She felt Jacob kiss her neck as he buried his cock deep in her ass... struggling to keep Dylan from pumping him out.

She looked over and saw Victor stroking his cock. She nodded at him and he brought it to her. She put it in her mouth and began to suck the familiar cock.

She felt both men pumping harder. She hadn't stopped cumming and was dripping all over them. They swelled massively at the same time in her. The pumping slowed... they literally couldn't pump any more, their cocks were both too full of blood. Ashley was still shaking but could tell what was going on. She put her hands on top of the bed and pushed down, hard into both men.

"OHHHHHH ASHLEY!" Dylan yelled. His cock convulsed and his balls contracted. Ashley felt a flood of warmth spraying into her uterus again, overflowing into her pussy. It made a squirting sound as it shot out around his cock.

"MMMMMMPPPHHH FUCK!" Jacob came at the same time. His cum was warmer, hot... both men pumped into her at the same time. She continued pushing hard into them. "GASAAAHHHH!" they both yelled. Ashley felt the warmth of both men's seed deep in her. It was a lot of cum. She felt it dripping down her ass.

Dylan pulled out, POW. Ashley convulsed, she couldn't get a word out. Jacob was still cumming and pumped into her a little harder.

Then, without warning, Victor jumped on her, His cock, hard from all her sucking, inserted easily. He was smaller and she was well lubricated from the cum. It still popped against Jacobs's head. He pumped hard, jack hammering her. Ashley's orgasm intensified and she wrapped around him, pulling him into her. He was making her bounce off Jacob he was pumping so hard. She could tell he wanted to cum... and he orgasmed knowing she was going to be the one to do it. She bucked her hips against him and he shuddered.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK GGGGGEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He locked up and his cock swelled. She pulled him into her. She felt his hot load pulsing into her.

She thought of all the cum inside her now... Vilh, Jacob, Dylan, and now Victor. She was humming as he finished inside her. She felt him go limp and just lay on her. He slowly pulled out... phooop... his flaccid cock hanging low, covered in white. She felt Jacob remove his cock. She rolled off and instantly stuck her ass in the air. She was throbbing.

The men stood back and admired her, smiling. She rolled back on her back still pushing cum out of her pussy.

One of the wives appeared out of nowhere. She was a tall blonde, very thin. She had taken her dress off. Her pussy was shaved and massively swollen. Ashley laid there looking at her. Was she pissed? Before she could move, the woman dove between her legs. "AHHHHHHH," said Ashley, and automatically thrust her cunt into her mouth. The blonde sucked as much cum out as possible. Ashley felt her licking her clit. The men chuckled. The woman looked up between Ashley's legs face covered in the men's cum.

"You did really well, Ashley," she said. "But the night is young... it's only 4 am."

Chapter Eleven

Ashley lay on the bed and continued to let the woman lick her sopping pussy. It felt so good. She just got done getting another fucking of a lifetime by three guys and now she was relaxing while some chick ate her out. Ashley could tell she had done this before. She licked all around Ashley's opening and into her asshole, cleaning up all of the men's cum, swallowing as she licked. Ashley twitched and moaned. "OHHH GOD Yes!" Ashley moaned as she grabbed her hair and shoved her into her throbbing cunt.

"You have a really nice pussy," the woman said. "I could tell the men really enjoyed you."

The three men were wiping off, still staring at Ashley. Their cocks were drained thanks to Ashley and they all were limp now. The men left the room, leaving the two women on the bed.

Ashley watched the men's asses as they walked out. The men had scratches all over their assed and backs from her. 'OOOPS,' she thought, smiling. She spread her legs wider. She was loving this and writhed in pure ecstasy.

The woman looked up, face covered in white cream. "My name is Addison, by the way". She pushed Ashley's legs wider and continued to gulp cum out of Ashley. Ashley could feel warm cum still draining out of her holes. She had been fucked really deep and pumped with a lot of cum.

Dylan must have unleashed a gallon inside her, it seemed. Victor surprised her, she thought. He jumped on her when Dylan finished in her pussy. He made her cum and dumped a massive load in her in a matter of seconds.

She pushed as Addison licked, squirting more cum on her. Addison moaned, "Ohhh wow, Ashley, they really made a mess of you, but I almost have you cleaned up." Ashley loved the feeling of a woman between her legs. She was gentle and knew where to lick. Seeing her long blonde hair in between her legs was a major turn on. She felt an orgasm building but was able to control it. She was surprised she was getting close to cumming... she had already cum over 5 times in the past hour. Her body was definitely fully primed to pleasure and get fucked tonight.

She thought back to the on/off limits list. I guess it got thrown out the window. She shouldn't have been put in this situation in the first place. She wondered what Kevin would think. Telling him about her night when all this was over turned her on. She wanted to tell him about being taken by all these men and women... about being fucked so deeply and powerfully... to give him the sex of a lifetime, give him all of her like she gave these strangers. God, she throbbed, thinking about Kevin back inside her. Maybe this would spice up their sex life even more.

"OHHH WOW," Ashley exclaimed. Addison shoved a finger up her ass. It made her jump but felt good at the same time. She shoved it in deeper. It reminded her of Jacob in her ass. She felt Addison push some of Jacobs cum around in her ass.

Ashley got closer to cumming. She clamped her legs on her Addison's head hard. Addison licked harder, fingering her asshole at the same time. Ashley was trying to hold back from cumming. She was letting it build before she released.

All of a sudden, Addison spun around and climbed on top of her. She shoved her cunt back into Ashley's face. Ashley's head moved back, a little surprised. The finger shifted in her ass. "MMMMMM," Ashley moaned. She stared at Addison's pussy. It was throbbing and really wet. Ashley had turned her on. She was shaved and smelled good. She had clear cum pumping out, begging Ashley to lick her.

"I want to cum, Ashley," she said. "Can you make me cum?"

Ashley grabbed her hips and shoved her tongue in her wet slit.

"AHHHHHHH FUCK!" Addison screamed. Her body shook on top of Ashley. She wasn't expecting that. Her pussy clamped around Ashley's tongue. She shoved it deeper into Addison. She wanted to fuck her with her tongue. Addison dove back into Ashley's tight pussy.

Both women were 69ing and driving each other closer to cumming. The bed shook as the two licked harder. Ashley wanted them to cum together. Addison shoved a finger in Ashley's pussy and asshole. Ashley twitched and began cumming, pulling Addison into her. Addison popped. She began to squirt all over Ashley's face. Ashley positioned herself so Addison could squirt in her mouth.

Addison tasted really good as the warm cum blasted down Ashley's throat. Ashley dug into her hips as she orgasmed hard. "FUUUUCK ADDISON.. FUCK ME!" The bed shook as the two women came in unison. Ashley was staring at her pussy. It was visibly throbbing, her clit pumping in and out of her vagina. She was cumming harder than Collette. Ashley loved fucking this woman. Ashley's hair was soaked in cum.

Then, suddenly, as Ashley was staring at her throbbing pussy, a MASSIVE cock was inserted into Addison's still cumming pussy, freshly lubed from the orgasm Ashley gave her.

"AHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK ASHLEY?" Addison dug her nails into Ashley's shaking legs. She jumped forward but a large pair of hands grabbed her hips and pulled her back into the dick. Ashley watched as a huge shaft slid into Addison. Ashley froze, not knowing what was happening, as cum pushed out of her pussy. Ashley watched as her pussy instantly stretched beyond belief.

Addison screamed in pain and in pleasure as Ashley felt her involuntarily cum again. She had a small pussy and this giant cock had come out of nowhere. Addison collapsed on Ashley's body, her face still in between her legs. Ashley felt her screaming into her own pussy as the cock bottomed out, the balls resting on Ashley's face. Ashley looked up. IT WAS VILH.

He looked down at her. "I leave you alone for an hour and you practically get gangbanged?" Vilh said, holding his cock deep in Addison. Addison whimpered as he spoke to Ashley. "I was just going to make you my girl tonight, but I guess now you will have to help me fuck Addison," he said.

"SHIT THAT HURTS," Addison interrupted.

He pulled out about 10 inches then... WHAPPPPP... he buried it in Addison, spattering cum all over Ashley's face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!" yelled Addison. Ashley knew he was in her uterus. That had to hurt, yet she knew she was enjoying it at the same time... Ashley knew she had. Addison was convulsing on Ashley's body. It was turning her on. Blood rushed to her pussy again and her legs spread. Addison naturally began licking her again.

"There you go," instructed Vilh. "Ashley, if you do a good job helping me, maybe I will reward you." His lean legs were on either side of Ashley's head. She looked straight up at his giant shaft buried in Addison. She saw how stretched she was. She looked down at Addison's stomach and could see the cock inside her. She reached a hand up grabbed her tit... she had small tits. Addison moaned... she then ran it down her stomach. She could feel Vilh's head protruding in her abdomen.

She pushed hard and they both moaned. She throbbed inside of her. She felt him withdraw and he placed his balls where Ashley could lick them. She took them into her mouth, still rubbing his head through her stomach. She sucked gently and he moaned. Ashley's pussy flooded some more and Addison struggled to keep up with the licking.

Ashley reached back and grabbed his ass. It was rock solid. She reached up and felt his back, his muscles rippling. She reached back down to his ass and pushed. He shoved back into Addison. Ashley moved to Addison's clit, she sucked on it as Vilh's cocked moved in and out, pulling white cream and coating Ashley's lips as he pumped.

Ashley was jealous. She was really attracted to him and wanted him for herself. Now he was giving the cock she had just had to another girl, and Ashley was helping him. She pushed his ass harder. She wanted him to really give it to her.

He fucked harder and harder.

"AHHHHHH OOH GOOD FUCK ME!" Addison yelled. And licked Ashley harder. Ashley was going to cum again. Vilh's massive cock was right above her head and she loved seeing it sliding in and out. Ashley began licking his cock as it pumped in and out of Addison. She could feel Addison was cumming and Vilh's cock swelled inside of her. Ashley was licking Addison's cum off of his cock as he pumped.

She reached back further and slid a finger close to his asshole. He opened up as he was pumping and she slid a finger in, lubed up with Addison's cream. He moaned, "OHH YES, ASHLEY." She shoved it deep and could feel his prostate throbbing. He cock swelled more.

Then he pulled out quickly, it surprised Ashley. He leaned back and shoved his cock into Ashley's mouth. Her jaw cracked loud as he inserted the massive head. Her eyes watered, but she liked it. He shoved it deeper and Ashley felt it going down her throat. She struggled to breath. He held it there. Ashley felt like she was going to black out, but she submitted to him. She could feel Addison's cum sliding down her throat. Addison laid there lifeless as Ashley began to go limp from lack of oxygen.