Many Men for Her Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vilh laughed, then pulled out.

Ashley's vision was blurry, she struggled to see around the room. She felt Vilh's hand grab her leg and he spun her on the bed to where her legs were hanging off. She still couldn't see well. She felt him pick her up, her arms going around his neck. She was lifted up by him, her tits at his mouth. She looked down on the top of his head, wrapping one arm around his neck. She was probably 7 feet off the ground. She was then lowered at the same time he inserted his 13 inch throbbing cock in her.

"OOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!" Ashley moaned, as he lowered her onto his member. Her legs shot out to accommodate it. She took it more easily this time. She felt it pop past her cervix as it entered deep into her body. She instantly came again, her muscles contracting around his shaft. He walked to a wall as she came in his arms. She felt like he was going to split her in half.

He shoved her against the wall and began pumping her. He fucked her hard against the wall like a rag doll, like she weighed nothing. Ashley screamed in pleasure as her pussy drained on his cock. She could hear her cum splattering on the ground below them in between his grunts. She held his shoulders, feeling his muscles rippling under his skin as he held her up to fuck her. WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP, his balls slapped against her ass as he dropped her onto his rod over and over.

She continued to cum, barely able to control her body, but she didn't need to. He had her in total control. She could feel his head exploring her insides as he fucked deeper and deeper. She completely gave in and relaxed, letting him go as deep as he could. Her head fell back and her eyes rolled back in her head.

He pulled her off the wall and walked with her still on him towards the bed, still pumping her as she was suspended in air. Addison was beginning to recover on the bed and slid herself to the top of the bed to make room for the two of them.

Vilh dropped down onto the bed with Ashley under him. He bent her legs over his shoulders and fucked her deep. Ashley came and came in a constant wave of orgasm. He was tearing her up from the inside out and it felt amazing. Ashley looked up and Addison was staring at the two, rubbing her cunt. She was straddling Ashley's head. The bed screamed as Vilh's full weight pumped into Ashley, grinding his cock deep inside her.

"AHH YES FUCK ME VILH!" she yelled, and pulled him deeper into her. He reached back and shoved a finger in her ass like she did him. Her legs twitched and he yelped. 'God that felt good,' she thought. Vilh could feel his cock pumping in and out through her asshole and he loved it.

Vilh began pumping slower and, with one final thrust, he withdrew, popping his head past her cervix and stretching past the entrance to her pussy. Ashley yelled in surprise.

He quickly flipped her over and pushed her head into Addison's pussy, Addison moaned. She was sopping wet again from watching Vilh fucking the shit out of Ashley. Ashley began eating her out again. She was loose now from just having Vilh in her. Her pussy was nice and stretched. Ashley pushed her ass into the air and prepared for Vilh's giant cock to shove back in. She felt Vilh rubbing her pussy. It throbbed against his touch and coated his hand with her juices. He rubbed all over her and smeared her wet cum all over her tight ass hole. She felt him moving behind her as he rubbed.

Then Ashley felt his hand on the back of her neck. He pushed her head deep into Addison's cunt... then shoved his throbbing cock deep into Ashley open asshole.

"OHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GOD YES VILH!" Vilh had gone deep right away, not giving Ashley time to prepare. She felt her intestines unravel as his cock pushed his way into her ass. Ashley saw white again and felt a sharp sting followed by one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever had. Her back cracked under the pressure and she began spraying cum everywhere. She felt Addison cumming in her mouth at the same time.

Vilh held it deep, then began pumping. Ashley could tell he wanted to cum. She knew her ass was split some but she was cumming too hard to care. His balls slapped against her pussy sending her further and further into ecstasy. She felt his head stretching her insides out as her back continued to crack. He gripped tightly to her hips as he shoved her face into Addison's orgasm.

His head began to swell and Ashley felt like she was going to rip from the inside. He began to cum and shoved his cock, all 13 inches, up her ass. Ashley came harder as she felt his warm cum flood her ass. He fucked her hard, trying to drain all his cum out into her. Ashley yelled at the top of her lungs as the bed threatened to fall apart. He thrust his cock deep into her then fell on top of her, wrapping his arms around her. They rolled to the side, his cock still in her. They laid like that, his cock and her pussy throbbing until all the cum was drained out. She fell asleep to the feeling of his cock throbbing in her ass.

Chapter Twelve

Ashley's eyes opened. She noticed she was in a softer bed. A blanket was over her. She was clean and she smelled wonderful... what in the world? She looked behind her, Vilh was lying behind her. She noticed he was also clean. It was as if he cleaned her up, then tucked her in and was watching after her. He was passed out. She could feel her pussy and her ass throbbing. Her head kind of hurt. What the hell? She must have been coming down from the IVs they had been pumping into her. Vilh's arm was draped over her. There was a blanket in between them but he was still kind of holding her. It felt good. She closed her eyes again and backed up into him a little. He grunted a little and shifted in his sleep.

She was still completely naked. He pussy was sore but still throbbed when she backed into him. She slowly lifted the blanket in between them. She could see he was also naked. He whole body warmed up and her pussy swelled up. She could feel her heart race. She stared at his massive chest then followed his 8 pack abs down to his flaccid massive cock. It was probably six inches soft and extremely thick. It hung off the side of his thigh. It moved up and down as he slept. She stared at it and was hypnotized by it.

She ran her fingers down his chest to his stomach, circling his navel. He moaned a little in his sleep. She ran her fingers down and traced the shaft of his cock slowly. It throbbed involuntarily, he shifted a little again. She could feel a little blood pump into his massive shaft. She removed her hand, she didn't want to wake him. She sat there watching him. He seemed to shift back to sleep. She moved her legs and could tell she was getting wet. She thought about his big cock back in her pussy and it almost made her cum. She wanted him bad, but she wanted to take her time... she wanted to be in control this time.

She slowly removed the blanket exposing his body. She looked him up and down. His lean body lay there sleeping. He looked more muscular this close up, as he slept. Just moments ago, he had her lifted her off the ground reaming her engorged pussy out with his 13 inch cock. Her stomach pulsed as she thought about him back in her abdomen. She wanted to feel him cumming inside her again. She loved that feeling.

She bent over and kissed his chest and ran her tongue down his stomach, tracing his abs. She traced every ripple of his stomach. She felt him twitch a little. She paused for a minute... he stopped and she continued. She traced the muscle that ran from his stomach and followed his hip. She went down his thigh and onto his leg. His limp cock head met her about halfway down. She slowly licked the head... very softly. She was watching him as she did it. He was completely passed out, probably tired from giving her the fuck of her life... but his cock was pulsing. AS SHE licked she could feel blood slowly filling his big dick. She took the head in her mouth and sucked. She felt it throb and begin to expand in her mouth. She sucked harder and harder. Precum pumped out. Her eyes were locked on his head to see if he would wake as she began to pleasure him.

He moaned a little in his sleep but didn't wake. She kept sucking the precum out. It tasted good. She wanted more and more. Her ass was in the air as she sucked. She was hoping he would wake, get behind her, pull her hair behind her tight and take her. She wanted to feel her back cracking as his giant cock invaded her tight pussy again. She was his fuck slave now. She wanted nothing but to pleasure him, then feel him finish himself off inside her pussy or ass.

God, he was throbbing! She bobbed her head harder. His cock swelled in her mouth, about half hard now, 8 inches, her teeth separated as it swelled in her mouth. His girth popped her jaw as she sucked. She repositioned herself straddling one of his legs. She rested her swollen pussy on his leg as she sucked, his cock growing and growing in her mouth. The head got too big and popped out of her mouth. She lifted the giant cock off his stomach and looked at it. It was almost fully hard.

It was about the size of her forearm. She was throbbing, wanting it back in her. She licked slowly from his balls up his shaft to the head. She licked his giant ball sack, taking each ball slowly in her mouth. she ran her tongue over each ball. She could feel cum pumping into the balls... she held her mouth around them. She liked feeling them throbbing. She knew that cum would be filling her up soon enough. He pussy was dripping down her leg at this point.

This was the horniest she had been. She hadn't had the time to do things at her own pace yet. She had been getting dominated by men all night. They did what they pleased with her and she satisfied their every need. She made all of them cum hard.

She gripped his cock, her hand halfway going around it. She stood it straight up in the air. She squeezed and saw cum dripping out of the bottom.

She kissed the top of his head, licking all the cum off of it slowly. She swallowed it as her pussy throbbed hard. It was throbbing in her head it seemed. She looked up towards his head... still asleep. Then she noticed something at the head of the bed. Straps that were hanging there. An idea shot through her head.

She placed his throbbing fully erect cock back on his stomach. She climbed up onto him. She placed her pussy over his face as she stood on the bed. She grabbed a strap and went to grab his arm. It was heavy. She needed both hands to pick it up. She strapped one arm in then grabbed the other. She restrained him tightly to the bed. He was still asleep. She looked down at his cock, it was still hard. She turned around and crawled down his upper body, kissing his body as she went. She licked back down to his cock head that was throbbing above his belly button. She began licking up the cum that had oozed back out of it.

OHHHHH GOD SHIT... Vilh shoved his tongue into her pussy. She began to cum hard. Her pussy blasted into his mouth. He took her pussy into his mouth, as she pumped down his throat. "AHHHHHHHHH GOD YES VILH!" she screamed. She clamped around his head with her legs. He lifted his neck, which lifted her body. Her mouth enveloped his cock as her weight shifted onto his shaft. He pumped precum down her throat as she continued to cum. Her legs shook hard. He was used to it now. He had made her cum maybe a dozen times over the course of the night now. She yanked her pussy out of his mouth and spun around.

She turned and kissed him, dropping her weight on him. She could taste her cum in her mouth. She was laying on his big cock and it throbbed against her stomach. She moved up and down against it. Pumping more cum onto her stomach. He was pumping out allot of precum as she kissed him. They twisted their tongues around in each other's mouth. She felt him yank on the restraints. He wanted to grab her and push her onto his waiting cock.

"Ahhhh what the fuck, Ashley?" he said.

"Ha! Now I'm in control, Vilh," she said back to him, grinding on his cock as she kissed his neck. He moaned loudly and pulled on the straps. His arms swelled. Ashley grabbed his biceps. They were huge and made her pump more cum out of her pussy. She was coating his cock in her cream.

She straddled his cock as her pussy throbbed slower, her orgasm residing. She moved her lips over his head. She pumped her hips. She was driving him wild. He was bending the bed as she teased him. Ashley was driving him wild. She rubbed over his big head slowly. She moved her lips over it. She spread her legs wide. She had not tried to take his cock on her own yet. Usually it was him that was forcing it into her. The head was at her entrance, she pumped cum all over it, lubing it up.

"Un-restrain me now, Ashley! I must have you!" She continued grinding him with her pussy.

"I am going to have YOU, Vilh," she said. The cock rubbed around on her ass hole. He moaned and her head rocked back, she arched her back. She pushed the head into her asshole. It was a ton of pressure. It didn't go in. She backed off and moved it back to her pussy. She pushed back again. POP... "FUUUUUCK Vilh!" she screamed. The head shot into her pussy. "God, did you get bigger since we last fucked?" she exclaimed!

"Untie me now!" he said, as his cock throbbed in her pussy. Ashley arched her back again and pushed her hips back. Her hips popped as his girth stretched her. She began taking his shaft into her tight pussy.

"AHHHHH YES!" Vilh said, as he bent the bed. Ashley moaned and started to ride him, only taking about 6 of his 13 inches. White cream pumped out of her pussy, coating the rest of his shaft. She felt another orgasm coming on. She took him deeper into her body. She rode him slowly, staring into his eyes. He wanted so badly out of the restraints, so he could have her the way he wanted. "AHHHHGGGHHHH GOD! I want to pound you!" he yelled.

Ashley smiled and continued to ride her at her own pace. She pumped him slowly, contracting herself around his throbbing head. He was being driven wild.

"Don't cum until I tell you to, Vilh," she said, as she rode his massive dick. "GRRRRR!" he responded and flexed his cock in her. It made her shoot forward, losing her balance temporarily, and she almost came. She steadied herself and continued riding him. She put her hands on his pecs and arched her back. She pushed back a little harder taking a little more of him inside her. He moaned in pleasure. She could feel his warm precum flowing out of his cock. She thought back about how many men had filled her up tonight and her pussy hummed on Vilh's cock.

He was stretching her well back out again. She was loosening up and had about 9 inches in now, almost to her cervix. She was on the edge of orgasm, but was going to hold it until she decided to let Vilh cum. She could tell he was close. His head was swollen so big she wouldn't be able to get it out of her if she tried. He would have to drain his cock inside her before she could get off. She continued riding, closing her eyes and enjoying every inch of him.

"Ahhhh, I see you and Vilh have met," a familiar voice said. Ashley's head shot back behind her. "OHHHH SHIT!" she exclaimed. It was Kevin!

He was standing there in the doorway, wearing his suit from when he dropped her off. She froze, mid pump, she was fully at the top of his shaft, right below the head. Kevin had a clear view of what she was doing and how massive the cock was that she was taking.

"OHHHHhhh you're in trouble now," Vilh said and smiled.

Kevin was also smiling. Ashley was bright red, her pussy was visibly pumping but she wasn't grinding Vilh anymore, just stuck at the top of his cock. She couldn't jump off if she wanted too.

Kevin stepped closer. "God, it looks like you have been bad tonight." He removed his tie and began taking his jacket off. He walked to the side of the bed, looking at the two of them in the middle of fucking. He took his shirt off, then his pants. He was rock hard. Ashley felt him climbing behind the two of them. He paused for a minute. Ashley looked forward, frozen with fear.

She felt his hands on her shoulders. 'What was he going to do?' Ashley thought. Then, all of a sudden, he pushed her back down onto Vilh, all the way! "AHHHHHH!" Vilh yelled.

"FUUUUUUUCK!" Ashley screamed, as the cock blasted through her cervix.

Kevin held her down. She felt him push her deep onto Vilh, his massive shaft throbbing deeply inside her. Vilh moaned loudly with approval and gripped her hips tightly. Ashley was convulsing on top of him, clear liquid gushing from her pussy onto his stomach. Vilh lifted his hips off the bed, lifting Ashley into the air. Kevin pushed down harder onto Ashley's shoulders, pushing them back onto the bed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh God!" Ashley yelled, as she arched her back. Vilh's cock swelled inside of her stomach. Ashley's hands were on his chest as she struggled to straddle the massive pole. Kevin moved to Ashley's side. She looked at his cock. It was rock hard and seemed bigger than ever. It throbbed in front of her. She welcomed the familiar cock into her mouth, squeezing Vilh's chest with her nails. She took Kevin's cock to the back of her throat, feeling a burst of precum ooze out. She loved it. She had been broken in tonight and at this point wanted to be filled in every hole.

"Ohh god yes," Kevin moaned as he watched his cock disappear into her mouth. She slurped on his throbbing shaft. Vilh pulled on her hips, sliding her up on his cock.

"Mmmmmmpphh," Ashley moaned, as the shaft stretched her pussy. She began to ride the big cock as she sucked on her husband. She loved being able to pleasure two men at once. They were both so hard. She rode Vilh harder and harder, popping his head in and out of her cervix

"How does that feel, Ashley?" Kevin said.

Ashley took his cock in her hand and stoked it. She looked up at her husband. "God it feels good, he has been fucking me all night."

Kevin smiled as he watched his wife return his cock into her mouth. His shaft moved up and down as she rode Vilh.

Ashley thought about what she just said to Kevin. Ohh god I just admitted to fucking Vilh all night and how good it felt... she became flush. She looked up at Kevin as she continued to suck. He smiled at her and stroked her hair, seeming to approve. This turned her on that he seemed to enjoy watching her. His cock continued to throb in her mouth as she rode Vilh.

Vilh bucked up suddenly. "FUuuuuuck!" Ashley screamed, as she orgasmed. His cock went deep and hit something that made her explode. Kevin's cock dropped out of her mouth as she went into orgasm. Her legs gripped around Vilh as he fucked her hard. She bounced on top of him uncontrollably. He continued to drill her with her on top and she continued to cum. Kevin stepped off the bed stoking his cock. Ashley didn't notice as she was cumming so hard, digging her nails into Vilh's chest.

She looked over and saw that Kevin had taken a seat in a large chair. He stroked his cock as he looked at his wife getting railed on the bed. She stopped cumming and looked at him.

"What are you doing?" she stuttered. She could still feel herself throbbing as she straddled Vilh.

"Show me what you two have been up to," Kevin said, continuing to rub his cock. It had grown to 8 or 9 inches Ashley thought. She stared at it and wanted it inside of her, even though she was already filled up.

"What do you mean?" Ashley replied coyly.

"You know what I mean," he replied.

In that instant, Vilh got up and slid off the bed, lifting Ashley into the air.

"ahhhhhhhh!" she exclaimed, his cock shifting inside of her. He spun her around and rested her back on the bed, and pulled her legs over his shoulders, pulling almost all of his cock out in the process. His head was still in. Ashley was facing away from Kevin, and looking up at Vilh. She looked behind her at Kevin, then back at Vilh. She looked down at the massive shaft that was coming out of her dripping pussy. She could see it throbbing. His balls hung behind his shaft, they looked extra swollen.