Many Men for Her Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back at Kevin and felt Vilh put his weight into her, driving his entire cock into her, protruding it against her stomach.

"Ohhhhhhh God, Vilh, it's too deep!" she screamed, grabbing his arms. His balls rested on her asshole.

Kevin could see his cock outline in her abdomen. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed.

Vilh began pumping, whappp whappp whapppp whapppp whapppp... Ashley's legs shook involuntarily as she laid there, pinned under him. The bed shook as he fucked her. White cream coated his cock as he pumped her. She could feel the giant head push against her g spot as he drove himself in and out. She could feel herself getting close. Her clit was throbbing and was rubbing against his cock as he pumped her.

He bent her legs further back. He was really deep as he continued to fold her body. She had not been fucked that deep before. It went past the point of hurting and was just pure ecstasy now. She squeezed his biceps as he continued pushing around her insides. She was trying to hold the orgasm in.

She looked back at Kevin as she continued to get pumped. Kevin was smiling and stroking his throbbing big shaft.

"Don't cum!" he said!

"Huuuuuhhhuuuuuhhuuuhhuu??" she moaned as Vilh continued to drive his cock into her.

"Don't cum! I want you to wait for me."

"God I don't know if I can hold it!" she exclaimed. Vilh seemed to fuck harder.

"ahhhhhhhhh shit!" Ashley yelled gripping his arms tighter. "ssssssttttttoooooopppppp!"

"Don't cum, Ashley!" Vilh said and smiled, slowing his pace. Ashley closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. Vilh had slowed but was still hitting her g spot. She was rubbing under him, her legs pushed back to her head. She was basically folded in half under Vilh.

"Mmmmmmmmhhhhhh," she moaned. Vilh shoved in deep again... whhoooooooop... cum splattered all over Ashley from her soaked pussy. She pulsed and her back arched under Vilh, driving his cock deeper. "fuuuuuuuuuck!" Ashley yelled. Her arms flailed and she gripped the bed.

"Don't cum!" the men taunted her.

"Fuck! I am about to, I can't help it!" she screamed. "Kevin, come fuck me!"

Kevin stood up. she locked onto him as he walked closer. She could feel herself completely covered in her own jizz. His cock bounced as he walked towards the two. Kevin stood over her head and grabbed her arms. He pinned her to the bed. His cock was by her mouth. Ashley moved to take it in again.

Whapppp whapp whapppppp whappppp whapppp... Vilh began to pound her again.

"Noooooooooooooo!" Ashley yelled, as her body tensed. The orgasm was about to overtake her. Vilh's cock buried itself deep inside of her. Kevin pinned her down to the bed hard as he slammed his cock into her.

"I am going to cum!" Ashley screamed. Ashley began to release... "ahhhhhhhhhh God fuck me!" she yelled. Vilh turned her on her side, his cock still in her and presented her ass to Kevin. He still had her legs pinned up.

Ashley felt Kevin slide onto the bed behind her and he wrapped his arms around her. Ashley convulsed, one gush came out as her pussy pulsed... uggggghhhhh she shuddered.

Then Kevin slid his cock into her asshole.

Ashley instantly blacked out as both men sandwiched her in between them. They were all laying on their sides, she was still facing Vilh, legs over his shoulders, but she was now being dp'ed. She came, too, after the first wave of intense cumming. She felt Kevin's cock head pushing against Vilh's cock. both cocks slid back and forth inside her. Both men began to pump in rhythm.

Whoop whaaap whoop whaaaap whoooop whappp... as the two men buried their throbbing cocks in her.

"Ohhhhhh fuck me!" she wrapped one arm around Vilh's neck and one around Kevin's. She felt herself stretching to accommodate both men at the same time. She continued to cum, pumping thick cum onto both men's cocks. Kevin slammed her hard from behind, and Vilh continued to ream her from the front. The bed shook hard against the fucking.

Ashley looked up and saw that a crown had gathered around them. This turned her on even more as she screamed out.

"God you fuck me so good!" she yelled in orgasm.

The women in the room looked stunned and the men were pulling out their cocks to stroke. This group looked like they had just arrived. She didn't recognize them. She pushed herself onto Kevin. She loved the feeling of two big cocks inside of her.

"Ohhhhhh uggghhhhh." Vilh began to swell inside of her. She turned her attention back to him as Kevin pounded her ass. She pulled him into her. "Are you about to cum, baby?" she whispered to him.

"God yes!" he moaned. Her pussy swelled at him saying this. She turned back to Kevin. "Can he cum inside of me?" she asked.

Kevin just smiled and shoved his cock deeper, feeling Vilh's dick through her anal wall stretching his wife's pussy from swelling so much.

"Ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhh!" Vilh yelled and began to shake. Ashley turned back to him and reached her arms around him. She pulled him close to her. He began slamming her hard, almost popping Kevin's cock out of her ass. Ashley began cumming again.

"Fuck me harder!" she yelled as she orgasmed.

His cock erupted inside of her, instantly shooting cum out of her pussy. The crowd saw it, some gasped in delight.

"Ahhhhgggghh," Ashley moaned as she felt the familiar warmth returning to her pussy. He completely filled her up with cum. She felt at least ten full spurts erupt from his massive cock. His cum overflowed onto the bed. Kevin continued pounding her, amplifying her orgasm.

Vilh stopped cumming and pulled out. Ashley shook again as the head popped out of her. Kevin rolled her onto her stomach and gripped her breasts from around her. He shoved his cock fully into her, going even deeper now that Vilh wasn't filling her up anymore. "Ohhhhhhh," she moaned and felt Vilh's cum push out of her.

Kevin began thrusting into her ass hard. She shook in ecstasy. Getting ass fucked had never felt this good before. She gripped the top of the bed and pushed back into Kevin, raising her ass up. He thrust even deeper. She had never felt Kevin this big before. He was massive inside her ass. She spread her legs under him to give him all of her ass. He gripped her hips as he began to swell inside of her. "Ohh god yes, cum deep in me!" she screamed. He pumped her even harder.

Fwapp flap Fwaaaapppppp... Ashley screamed as she reached back and grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper into her. She was smashed hard into the bed under Kevin as he buried his cock deep in her ass. "Ahhhhhhhh God!" He swelled and exploded. Ashley erupted in orgasm. This was the first time she had cum solely from getting ass fucked. She gripped his ass with one hand and the bed with the other. She felt him dumping his cum in her asshole. He came really hard. He was pumping huge amounts of cum inside her.

Her ass was warm as it began squirting out of her ass. She pushed more of Vilh's cum out of her pussy as she continued to cum hard. Kevin pulled her into him as he pumped hot cum into her ass. She loved making her husband cum so hard. She felt his weight collapse onto her as he finished loading into her ass. His orgasm subsided and they both lay there in ecstasy. He slowly pulled his cock out,spilling his cum onto the bed. His cum dripped down into her still throbbing pussy that was still pumping out Vilh's cum.

"Ohhhhhhh yes," she moaned, as his cock withdrew from her perfect ass.

He stood up and ran his hand down her back. She looked at him as he walked back to his chair. His cock was covered in her cum. She looked around, Vilh had disappeared. She was shocked to see a bunch of men around the bed, all nervously stocking their cocks. Their eyes darted away when she looked at them. They all seemed uneasy and not very confident. Most were out of shape. She felt initially embarrassed yet turned on at the same time. She realized she had them all very turned on. They were all rock hard. She looked back at Kevin as he sat down, wiping off his cock with a towel.

"What are you doing?" she asked. She lay naked on the bed, still looking smoking hot, just covered in cum and sex. The bed was wrecked. She laid on her side, arm draped over her hip. The men in the room looked her up and down, fucking her with their eyes. She moved her hand and slowly rubbed her pussy. It was still humming. She noticed the men in the room shift.

"I want to watch you some more, Ashley," Kevin said. He sat back in his chair.

Ashley looked confused. She lay there completely exposed to the men in the room. She played with the cum dripping out of her. She heard the men stroking their cocks in the room.

She looked around and noticed all the eyes were on her. They inched closer. She laid back, rubbing her pussy. She closed her eyes and spread her legs. She felt a hand on her arm...

Chapter Thirteen

The hand gripped her tightly, pushing her arm into the mattress, extending it away from her body. Ashley kept her eyes closed. She was wondering what the men were thinking, her lying there with cum dripping out of her still throbbing pussy. She still looked hot lying there on the bed. Her body was glistening with sweat from her recent fuck session. Her body was still humming from all the hard orgasms she had. She felt Vilh's cum still deep inside her. It turned her on. Her clit was swelling thinking about it. She spread her legs wider, as if to release the pleasure she was feeling.

The men circled her on the bed. Kevin looked on at his wife lying there being ogled by all of these men. These men were all new to the club, very inexperienced, not very well endowed, out of shape, but very rich. They were all jacked on Viagra, cocaine, and whatever else they used to calm their nerves. They were all rock hard, stroking their cocks as they circled her, some reaching out to touch her.

Her body twitched at their touch. She was still pumped full of the turn-on juice from the IV. It was, basically, Viagra for women. Kevin loved seeing how hot she made these men. They thought this tall red head sprawled on the bed in front of them was the hottest thing they had ever seen... even though she had just been fucked so hard and completely filled with cum. They looked on nervously, scared to make the first move, just touching her here and there nervously and jacking their cocks hard.

Ashley felt them circling her. She kept her eyes closed... moving her hot body around on the bed. She arched her back. One man rubbed down the inside of her thigh, she spread her legs wide as a natural reaction... her pussy throbbed... pushing cum out. She could hear the men jacking hard around her. fwaap fwapp fwapp... the sound was turning her on.

Her arm was still pinned down. She opened her eyes for the first time since she heard the men gathering around her. There were five of them. They looked like they were in their late 40's, average looking, not ugly but not like all the other men she had had that night. They were still circling her, staring at her body. They looked nervous.

All of a sudden, Ashley felt unsure of herself. Ohh, god, what was she getting herself into? These men had a look in their eyes like they wanted to devour her. Their hard cocks throbbing as they walked around her. She glanced down at them. The biggest of the five may have been 6 inches. The smallest was the smallest she had ever seen. It was three inches, maybe. She stared at it, making the man kind of uneasy. He stepped back, his finger and thumb still on his tiny cock. Her legs closed. She looked around at the other men. One had a 5 inch cock that was kind of thick, maybe like Kevin's, but half the length. He smiled at her as he stroked it.

Ashley looked around more and noticed Kevin on the chair. He was staring at her, smiling. She wanted to run over to him but she was surrounded. Kevin was stroking his cock... he was fully hard again. He looked massive sitting there in the chair compared to the other men. She wanted to walk over to the chair and shove his cock down her throat in front of the other men, then slide down his thick cock and fuck his brains out.

She began pumping cum out of her pussy. She was getting hornier. She moved her free hand down to her pussy and rubbed her clit. It throbbed against her finger. She wanted Kevin now. She sat up in the bed and took a step toward him... cum running down her leg as she stood up. The man still had her arm gripped hard and jerked her back towards him.

"What the FUCK!" Ashley yelled, and jerked her arm free. She turned back towards Kevin and ran into another naked man. His cock smashed against her leg as she jumped. She felt cum smear across her leg. She went to hit him but another man grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her back.

"STOP!" she yelled. A hand went over her mouth. "mMMMGGGFFFFF!" she exclaimed. Her breast heaved out as she was bent backwards towards the bed. Her nipples were hard. She was dragged backwards toward the bed and thrown down. She flailed and kicked at the men restraining her. Her arms were gripped on both sides and she was spread eagle on her back looking up at the ceiling. Her legs flung over the side of the bed, her mouth still covered with the hand.

Then, suddenly, a gag was shoved in her mouth and tied behind her head tightly. "MMGMGGFFFUCUUUUU!" she screamed through the gag. She thrashed harder, but her upper body was restrained. A hand smashed into her breast and rubbed it. A shock went through her body as her hard nipple rubbed against his sweaty palm. She moaned but not on purpose. She was still kicking when she felt hands grab each leg.

She looked up and saw the men grabbing her legs. She was trying to kick them, but they were too strong. She stopped thrashing and was trying to look around. They spread her legs... she didn't resist. Her pussy naturally started throbbing. "OOOHHHHH," she moaned through the gag. She was getting hot but she was ashamed.

Did they know??? Could they tell she was getting turned on for them? Her pussy throbbed as she laid there restrained. She looked up at the ceiling and arched her back. She looked back and realized the men were just staring at her nervously. Ok they had her... but they didn't seem to know what to do with her. She kind of chuckled and shook her bare ass at them. She looked back at Kevin and he was smiling, staring at her, slowly stroking his hard cock. Ashley was mesmerized by it and wanted it in her. She forgot about the naked five men standing around the bed. What was he thinking as he stared at her?

She heard the door open and in walked Michael.

She moved herself to face him in the bed. Her legs were facing him. He kind of surprised her, walking in so suddenly. She put her legs back together as he approached, she kind of propped herself up, her breasts softly jiggling at him as he approached. He marched toward her, he was back in his robe. He was moving towards her quickly with an intense look in his eyes, staring at her intensely.

As he approached the men moved, getting out of his way. Ashley saw a look of craze in his eye. She moved back on the bed some. She looked down, then his robe dropped, he was completely naked. He was almost to her. She looked down further, he was fully erect, his thick cock swollen for her. It throbbed as he walked towards her.

He reached out and grabbed the back of her head and pulled, her head shot up towards the ceiling as she felt him on her neck and push her back into the bed. Ashley felt his weight on the bed. She didn't realize but her legs spread automatically. He yanked her hair harder. "AHhhhhhhh," Ashley moaned.

Then he slammed his thick cock into her pussy. "AHHHHHHHHH GOD FUCK!" she yelled. She tried to move, but he pinned her arms down. He pussy was soaked and she took his whole cock in one thrust, her pussy spreading wide to accommodate him. Her hips bucked up against his body as he thrust into her. He pulled her into him. She squirted onto him as he thrust into her. He reached back and pulled her leg up so he could fuck her deeper. She began to cum hard as he continued pounding her.

FLOP FLIP FLIP FLOP... his balls slammed against her ass hole as she continued to cum. The bed shook... he was fucking her really hard, and so suddenly, out of nowhere. "Ahhhhhhhh GOD MICHAEL FUCK ME!" she yelled. He pushed her leg back by her head and ground his cock into her throbbing cunt. He was getting her cum all over the two of them as he fucked. His cock felt bigger inside her this time. He was extremely turned on... she felt him swelling inside her.

She pulled him deeper with the leg that was not up by her head. Her arms were still against the bed. He was completely having his way with her. She shook underneath him as she continued to cum on his cock. She noticed the men gathering around her. They were staring intently as he fucked her. They were all stroking their cocks as he pounded away. She thought about them watching her. She pushed herself more into him as she moaned in ecstasy.

"UUuuhhhhhhhuuhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, as his cock continued to stretch her tight pussy. The men were jacking themselves harder now. Michael looked up and told them to stop, they all obeyed. He slowed his pumps into Ashley. She pulled him harder with her leg but could feel him withdrawing from her.

She looked down and saw his wide dick pulling out of her pussy. Her lips stretched around his shaft, which was covered in white fluid from her cumming so hard. "What are you doing?" she said, as his head threatened to pop out of her pussy. She was pulsing around his cock as her orgasm subsided back into her body.

He finally withdrew and she shook. "AhHHHHHHHH GOD SHIIIIT!" she shook. She looked up at him. He seemed to be ignoring her. He looked around the room.

"These men are here for you, Ashley, what do you think about that?" he smirked. These are all new members to the club. They do not have partners and have paid a LOT of money to join because of that. They have been thoroughly screened and are safe, they are just... how can I say... not very experienced. Ashley looked around at them, they all avoided her gaze. They were all still rock hard, though. She felt a surge of orgasm rip through her body. It was like her body was reprising itself.

"Let's just say you are probably the most beautiful thing they have every laid their eyes on," Michael said with a grin. "I wanted to show them what you could do... and how it should be done... how to properly fuck you. You came hard, didn't you?" he asked.

"Uhhhh huuuh," Ashley said bashfully. She glanced back at Kevin, ashamed of what she just said... he was gone.

Michael pulled her face back towards him, she jumped. He took her hand and guided her off the bed before she had time to speak. She felt cum running down her leg.

He grabbed her and shoved a finger in her pussy... she melted as he penetrated her. "uuuuhhhhhh," she shuddered.

"You! Lie down on the bed," he shouted at one of the men.

Ashley watched as a man, in his 40's, average build, bald head, lay down on the bed, his cock bouncing against him. He was maybe six inches but pretty thick. He rubbed it as he laid there, staring at Ashley. She noticed it was thickly coated in precum. She licked her lips nervously.

"Get on it!!" said Michael, and he pushed her towards the bed. She stumbled forward, his finger popping out of her pulsing pussy. He pushed her towards the bed. She climbed onto the bed and kneeled next to the man. He was shaking.

"What are you waiting for?" He exclaimed. "He is waiting for you."

The man stood his cock up with his hand. It was pointing straight up in the air for her. Ashley slowly began straddling him. She lifted her ass up in the air. She felt his cock against her stomach. The head was throbbing and it was dripping his cum out already. She slid forward. The cock rubbed against her clit. "Ahhhhhhh god, go slow," the man moaned. She felt like he was going to explode. She felt the cock get to the entrance of her pussy.