Many Thoughts

Story Info
He asked her what she thought.
1k words
4.24
19.1k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i've have thought about You, i've thought about You and You & i a lot.

And, while i won't deny that i've thought about the sexual dimensions (i have confessed to You that i'm a slut, haven't i?) .. i've thought of kneeling to You, awaiting the touch of Your fingers over my skin, exploring me, gauging my reactions - i have felt my cunt swell and moisten over & over again just with those thoughts. Anticipating the feeling of Your mouth on the very sensitive curve of my neck - i've gotten chills time and again just anticipating that. i spent a good deal of time thinking about Your skin under my hands & fingers, my lips & tongue as i investigate - varying the strength or gentleness of my touch, the speed of my movements - knowing that those desires & pleasure points take time, a long time, to learn correctly because they are changeable and influenced by mood, situation and a myriad of other details -- and since so much time has passed... a whole new experience.

i've gotten lost in thinking about serving Your cock with my mouth again ... the targeted, focused, highly intentional intimacy of that method of providing You pleasure. Many women, most in my estimation, who "perform oral sex" do so because it is expected and accepted as part of foreplay. For me, , it is not that ... it so much different.

It is very pleasurable to me, so to say my sucking Your cock is *just* for You and i have no physical reaction from it would be a lie. In truthful fact, i can (and have many times) orgasmed from the outflow of pleasure i feel coming back from using my lips and tongue and mouth and hands to completely and totally enjoin myself, my whole being, in providing as intense an experience of pleasure as i can .. From that alone i have climaxed without my body being outwardly stimulated at all. (in fact, right now, my cunt is swollen and aching just *thinking* about sucking and licking Your cock .. hearing Your responses, listening to Your breathing, breathing in Your scent, tasting Your skin, lapping at the precum that flows, feeling Your hands in my hair over my face and shoulders, watching the reactions play across Your face and through the muscles in Your body - *shivers* *shivers* *shivers*! Got lost again there)

The underpinning of that, of course, is about submission. My servitude, in this case via oral sex, brings not only incredible physical responsiveness and reaction but deep emotional reaction and fulfillment as well. That is me receiving incredible pleasure from giving pleasure.... and from giving pleasure only. So ... i've thought about Your cock in and under my mouth and tongue, a lot.

i've had dreams about Your cock penetrating me. My cunt opening and stretching to accept and welcome You - Your velvet hardness caressing over my clit from the inside of my body, filling me, fucking me. --- Me eagerly holding apart my ass cheeks, as i kneel widely spread on the floor with my head down in a posture of complete submission and total sexual abandon, begging You to fuck me, fuck Your slut's ass. My ass submitting to Your power and control .... forcing myself to relax the muscles and let Your thick cock inside ... feeling the burn of them stretching open ... the nearly indescribable feeling of fullness and complete submission as Your cock fills and claims my insides .... the most intimate, most private area of my being ... opening to You, needing to be mastered in this way by Your touch and dominance .. and to total fulfillment of my surrender to You.

But, it is also as i said ... i've thought a lot about just being with You. Having conversations and "arguments" that will annoy and inflame us both as we come at it from different perspectives, yet with great respect for each other. Becoming more and more connected. That connection on many many levels ... beneath it all knowing that if we are talking about, well, anything, that if You, in mid sentence instruct me caress my cunt or pinch my nipples or undress or kneel ... that i will. Coupled with that is the knowledge and trust that You'd never abuse that power and ability in a way that would damage me or us. Understanding that as You master my mind, my thoughts, my feelings, that my body pantingly follows.

And longing to feel Your arms around me. Snuggled next You, reclined across You ... the comfort and security there. Kneeling between Your legs, my head on Your thigh, feeling Your hand gliding through my hair, petting me, relaxing us both. Playful kisses - passionate kisses - kisses that speak of the complete opening of my soul in passion and giving and accepting and longing - kisses filled with the moans and whimpers of need and desire - kisses that are filled with caring and concern and compassion and giving - kisses that are overlaid with tears, tears of joy, pain, overwhelming need, overwhelming fulfillment.

Okay, well, that and clamps on my nipples and labia, tugging weighing biting ... being bound open for torturous exploration and play ... plugs filling my ass, tails dangling against my thighs (blush) ... dildos tormenting my cunt ... metal balls filling my pussy with the string dangling between my legs tapping my cunt and clit --- oh oh oh and Your mouth, wanting to feel Your mouth & tongue & teeth on my tits, my nipples - aching and aroused, my clit - hard and exposed and sensitive, my cunt - open and swollen and weeping from inside of me ... and rope and restraints and floggers and paddles and slappers and dreams of looking into Your eyes as i feel the pain of my nipple being pierced with a needle and ummmmmmmmmm........... well, You get the idea. i'm sorry, have i mentioned that i'm a submissive slut? *smiles*