Mao Cun & Qing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Yes.’ He answered.

‘Can I do it tonight?’

‘Yes.’

‘I love you so much. You are so big hearted.’ She bent forward to kiss him. ‘Let me try now before you shoot your sperm inside so that he will not know. I want you to eat my cunt afterwards.’

He released her and she came to my bed. I could smell the musky aroma emanating from her excited cunt as she stood near my face. She surveyed me cautiously and then feeling assured that I was still in deep sleep, she climbed onto my bed and placed her hips above my face. Gently she placed her pussy on top of my nose and stayed there as if she was allowing me time to savor the wonderful aroma of that most wonderful organ of womanhood. I felt intoxicated by the richness and fullness of the scent. It had the sweetness of an indescribable nature, so alluring and so cock stirring.

Her next move was to lower herself ever so lightly till her wet cunt-lips were touching the tip of my nose. She increased the pressure slightly as she moved her slit to enclose my nose and to rub her well sized clit. It was delicate slow motion, but she was enjoying her new found sexuality. Her weeping cunt was discharging a good measure of her slimy nectar, wetting my nose and face. Some found its way downward to my lips. It tasted salty very pleasant indeed. Suddenly a loose pubic hair got into my nostril. It tickled me so much that despite my best efforts to control myself, I let out a loud sneeze.

Qing jumped of my head in a flash, frightened by this sudden change of events. She retreated to her bed to lay astride her husband and pulled the sheets, pretending to be asleep. She waited a few minutes. I was disappointed that she might have lost her courage and mission to play with me and thought of ways to coax her back to my side. After a few more minutes of lying there stiff as a board I rolled over gently and then reversed back to my prone position a minute later. I fake a loud louder snore. Both of my arms were by my side to allow her room to maneuver should she decide to come back. She was still looking in my direction, so I went ahead to shift my hand on the bed sheet as if feeling for something in my sleep. This convinced her of the soundness of my sleep and she quietly got up and came back to resume playing with my face. She lightly touched my mouth with her pussy lips. I froze in the same position for several minutes. I was almost too afraid to move. I began to tell myself "Whatever happens I want to taste her sweet pussy, just pretend you're asleep and everything will be fine."

Qing became bolder for she whispered as she positioned her pussy to my gaping mouth. ‘Lick me Hung. Lick my horny cunt. Lick and pleasure my dirty smelly cunt…’ I pretended to move my lips and open my mouth. She began grinding her pussy, pressing her labia in the way of my tongue. At that moment, I gently flicked my tongue to meet her hot flesh and she twitched and convulsed as she pressed harder hoping and wishing to get my waiting tongue to penetrate her vagina. I was so hot and wanted to be able to satisfy her lust at that moment. I push my tongue upwards and maintained its rigidity as she fucked furiously against my mouth.

She began to hurt my nose with her roughness and her weight, but I was not prepared to give the game away. As she waltzed her sex towards the onset of her orgasm, her excitement increased as she began screaming her delights. ’Fuck my dirty cunt…’ I could feel her vaginal muscles contracting and pulsating as she climaxed strongly for the first time that night. She continued moving her hips and squeezing my face and she was rewarded with a second and then a third shuddering climax.

At last, she lifted her buttock and moved downwards to my lower body. She came astride my hips and lowered herself to impale her quim with my hardened manhood. Then she repeated what she had done with Cun previously. I could feel her having a much lower intensity orgasm.

Meanwhile Cun was waiting anxiously on the other bed to await her return. He was masturbating himself while watching her flaunting her sexual engagement with a semi comatose friend on the other bed. He was obviously also excited for what Qing was doing. So when Qing returned and mounted his head to face fuck him, he was totally prepared with all the necessary techniques for ravishing his wonderful wife for the first time. She was more aggressive with him, allowing him little room to breath. She was manipulating her own busts while she pummeled his mouth and face. It was not a man eating her pussy between her legs. It was a horny woman excitedly fucking a face. She continued for half an hour before getting that ultimate of satisfaction and then she went downwards to piston primed his hardened manhood.

At last he screamed out his pleasure as his deluge flooded her love chamber to extinguish the fire that had raged within for the past few hours. They lay together for a while whispering love words. Qing seemed to be overcome by a sense of shyness as she apologized for her first sexual adventure with another man. He was reassuring as he told her that I was not conscious of what she was doing to me. In any case, he opined that the world had changed so much that it was becoming more common for husbands and wives to have sexual explorations outside marriage. It was better she had sex with someone he and she could trust. He confessed he had such a good opinion of me that he would not object if she had the occasional tryst with me and even be my lover. She then asked him if he should object should she decide to shave her pussy. Her rationale was that she had heard my first wife had shaved often and I had enjoyed eating her often. He was supportive, as he seemed also to like a bare beaver.

They dressed up and Qing clothed me with my boxer short. Soon Cun fell into a deep sleep and began snoring. Qing still had other plans as she rolled agitatedly in her bed. At last she got up and went to the toilet to relieve herself and cleaned her lower body. Returning to the room, she went first to her bed, then suddenly decided to strip herself and came to sleep beside me under the sheet. She remained still for a while, got up to divest me of my boxer, then laid back again. She lifted her right leg over my bare right thigh. She began to rub her wet pussy against my naked flesh as her right hand held my hard cock. She was soon masturbating herself while wanking me at the same time. I found the sensations growing around my loin. The sexiness of having her oozing cunt against an area so close to my own sex was rich fodder for my fantasies. I imagined all sorts of future possibilities with this sex goddess by my side.

I managed to move my hand up an inch, and then a few more, till the side of my finger was touching the bottom of her breast. It was like a spark of electricity at that moment. I could barely contain my excitement feeling the softness of her breasts. Until then it had been just fantasy and nothing more. Everything was going so fast in that eventful evening. So I continued to move my arm up a bit more until I was cupping her breast in my hand. I think I held this position for a minute or two before I began to massage it. It was truly a wonderful and erotic experience. I had in my lifetime explored busts bigger than Qing's, and I had felt them hundreds of times, but feeling her naked chest for the first time was indescribable. As the minutes went by, I snored more noticeably, and she never knew the hand was intentionally fondling and touching her.

I got bolder and started to brush her nipple with my thumb, pinching it lightly, and then a bit more. The gentle pulling must have been satisfying for Qing began masturbating more furiously. She was again at that threshold of another explosive orgasm as her vaginal drippings came like a small pee. I felt so much slimy juice on my thigh and this enhanced my own eroticism as I heaved myself to the stroking of my cock. Finally it came. She let loose a stream of sexual expletives as she locked her legs against mine and at that moment I exploded and shot my thick creamy cum onto the bed sheet and her hand. I felt her lifting her body to kiss me, and I responded lightly. She was whispering her love and her happiness for that moment. Through my eye slit, I saw her scooping out my cum to rub against her pussy and then she licked some from her fingers. She got off the bed and went into the toilet to fetch a wet towel to clear the mess from my body.

She replaced my shorts and went over to sleep with her husband. Soon she was snoring in deep satisfied sleep. I fell asleep thereafter and awoke in the morning finding Qing sleeping soundly and peacefully alone on the next bed. Cun had left early as he had to attend to some work in the office.

I washed myself and checked my bed sheet. Indeed there was sign of sperm on the sheet. There was also some stain on the pillow case. I had not been dreaming. It was a once in a lifetime experience that came true for me.

I will stop now. Qing and Cun are my best of friends. Qing is one of the most sexually attractive and sexually responsive woman I had met and we have been lovers with Cun’s consent since that night. I have always treasured this beginning of our entwined life. I hope readers will find the incident unique and a true expression of the loving relationship between a most loving couple.

12