Mao Meiliang meets Andrew Jackson Ch. 01

Story Info
Naive young Chinese woman gets tricked, seduced and corrupted.
1.3k words
3.92
38.5k
44
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Naive young Chinese woman gets tricked, seduced and corrupted on business trip to seedy Bangkok by tall American hotel owner. This story is based on actual real world events.

Please please write something to me either here as a comment or through my profile. Every little word from someone reading my stories is wonderful.

Thanks to user OrcDominion who inspired me to write.

*****

Mao Meiliang meets Andrew Jackson

Prologue

Andrew smiled an evil grin as one of his favorite working girls at his hotel entered his office. Andrew enjoy making his yellow girls uncomfortable and let her stand for a minute in front of him before telling her that she was overdressed. Yueliang smiled at the absurd comment as she was only wearing a long white dress so sheer it was transparent clearly showing her two perky tits and completely shaved little pussy. She started disrobing. Yueliang had a horny smile on her face but Andrew could still tell that she after all these years in Bangkok still remembered the pride from her upbringing and was still a bit uncomfortable being ordered to undress. She was now completely nude except for her shoes, a pair of sexy 8 inch stripper clear heels with small slits for tips.

Yueliang had come from China to Thailand from a wealthy family with a law degree looking for a job in an international firm. Instead she was now working in his brothel and stripclub at the ground floor of his hotel "The Red Dragon". She even had the exact same appearance as famous Asian pornstar Cindy Starfall.

Andrew felt his huge cock stir stiffen as he thought about the last few times he dominated Yueliang. She sat down on her knees and watched with held breath as Andrew did not walk towards her as she had expected but instead towards a large box made of wood on the other side of the red room.

Andrew took out a black leather collar, a whip and but plug with a long black fox tail attached to the end. She raised her chin obedient as the collar was fasten around her neck and released her breath as she first spat at tip of the the but plug and then felt Andrew push it inside her round ass with one strong thrust.

"I have just learned that a familiar company from your country China is coming here in a few weeks trying to buy my lovely hotel empire and I thought playing with you will be a good way to get some inspiration. I think I will give you a new name... Puss, time to fetch!" Andrew pulled out a small pink garment that was partially stuck behind the sofa cushions and threw it across the room. As Yueliang crawled closer she could see it was a pink thong and as she took it into her mouth she could clearly smell the strong scent of pussy. "Do you smell that? I just fucked that bitch while she was wearing that pink thong the entire time. I bet it is still soaked from her horney pussy and my seed as I filled her up". Yueliang groaned but could not help feeling herself wet between her legs imagining the girl wearing the pink thong getting fucked by Andrew. She did not dislike the scent of pussy having serviced many women both in private and on stage at the Red Dragon but she preferred the scent and sight of cock.

Andrew played with his Puss like this for quite some time, throwing the thong in different directions and whipping Yueliang when he felt that she was too slow or did not shake her ass enough when she crawled. He loved to see that she blushed from the humiliation even though she said nothing. She must be thinking of how she gotten from a law degree in China to a tail sticking out from her behind getting whipped in Bangkok.

Finally he smacked her ass with his hand and grabbed it and pushed her face down in the sofa. Lost in thoughts he quickly pulled out the plug and pushed his huge white cock inside her now open ass. God he loved his job. Yueliang was rubbing her clit as Andrew fucked her analy and as he shot his load into her ass and onto her back the humiliation was complete and she fell shakingly to the floor wet from sweat as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body.

Part 1

Mao Meiliang looked at herself in the full-size mirror. She saw a pretty young asian woman, 22 years old wearing a figure-hugging long traditional Chinese dress, "cheongsam". The dress was red with golden dragon-patterns and went almost all the way down to her red 6-inch heels. The dress was tightly tied around her neck and showed no cleavage but her arms were naked except for two thin gold bracelets matching the thin gold necklace with a small gold egg and gold pattern on her dress.

Her long black hair was today over one of her shoulders displaying in her ear a small red earring. The face was cute, pretty and had an innocent smile. She did not know this but she was almost a twin in appearance to asian pornstar Evelyn Lin.

Under her dress she only wore a pair of thin white panties and matching white bra that pushed up her small perky tits. Looking at her backside she the clear shape of her sexy butt pushing out from the thin Chinese dress. She usually felt more comfortable having an extra layer under her dress with some top and stockings but she knew that Thailand would be really hot this time of the year.

Mao Meiliang also would have been more comfortable in less sexy shoes than the 6-inch heels she was standing in but she knew she needed to make a strong dominant impression in the business negotiations that would take place in Bangkok, Thailand.

She worked for "Home Inn" a mayor Chinese hotel chain and as head of the international department she had given herself the task of starting up and buying hotels in Thailand despite the warnings she had gotten of Thailand being a much more sexually charged, unlawful and degenerate country. Mao Meiliang was herself quite naive when it got to sex and boys, never having a boyfriend or even kissed a boy. She did however have many fantasies and would every single night think about how her first time would be like while slowly touching herself outside of her panties until her many orgasms rocked her.

Being a only 22-year old head of department was not thanks to her decent grades in school but mostly because her uncle owned the entire "Home Inn" hotel chain. While thinking about traveling outside of China for the first time and how Thailand and the people there would be like she saw that her uncle was calling her.

"Hello uncle, I was heading down stairs to the taxi". Mao Meiling with a tone full of courage. She was unsure who she was trying to brave for.

"Meiling, please it is not too late. What I have heard Thailand is much too dangerous for a young woman. Many Chinese girls going there for work have gotten addicted to a unhealthy lifestyle and never returned!" Her uncles mandarin chinese had a trace of panic that she could not understand.

"Uncle, I have made my decision. Besides I have researched the man Andrew Jackson that I will meet and he seems like an amazing kind person. I have watched his TED-talk and read some of the papers he has written about his life from athlete to business."

"Okey, I really appreciate what you do for the survival of our company but promise me that you will never leave your company escort. You will travel with two translators and five from our security staff. The Thai hotel chain you are trying to buy has arranged a suitable somewhat safe place to stay."

"Bye uncle, I will call you when I have completed the negotiations. I know how much this acquisition means for us."

She took a long final look in the mirror and took a deep breath. Next to her was her big pink suitcase ready for the trip to Thailand and her meeting with hotel owner Andrew Jackson.