Mao Meiliang meets Andrew Jackson Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrew prepares to meet Meiliang with twins Ming and Ting.
1.2k words
4.15
17.9k
17

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Naive young Chinese woman gets tricked, seduced and corrupted on business trip to seedy Bangkok by tall American hotel owner. This story is based on actual real world events.

This is part 2. Please read part 1 first.

Please please write something to me either here as a comment or through my profile. Every little word from someone reading my stories is wonderful.

*****

Andrew Jackson was not looking at a mirror but instead over the busy dance floor of "The Red Dragon" one of the biggest hotels he owned, located in the middle of Nana Placa, Bangkok Thailand. The hotel was his very favorite and more of a strip club & brothel known for pushing the limits of even what the mostly ignored rules in Thailand permitted. There were small and large stages where asian pole dancers swirled around flirting with the customers. Some wore scandalous tiny gold bikinis, some only tiny gold thongs and some nothing at all, dancing completely nude except for high heels at least 6 inches tall.

Andrew smiled wider as he focused his gaze looking over the strippers. All of them were young pretty asian girls and many he recognized from himself hiring, a process he quite enjoyed. The hotel "The Red Dragon" had a Chinese theme and most of the girls were Chinese migrant workers that had been tricked by false promises of model jobs or similar and been snared to become prostitutes, dancers and servants. They were now all serving the customers, mostly middle-age men from USA and Europe that travelled long way and spend much money to fulfill every oriental fantasy their dirty minds could think of.

It was 10pm and room was quite busy. Men walked in through the main doors and smiled when they looked up at the main stage before sitting down at the many small or big round tables. At the sides of the room were many private booths more darkly lit that offered privacy for whoever was sitting there. He even saw some men bringing their girlfriends with them, some with a curious look and some shocked. Looking at the far end Andrew saw two men wearing business suits walking to the elevator hand in hand with two sexy strippers. Before the elevator door closed one strippers sat down on her knees and starting giving one of the men a blowjob in full view of everyone in the hotell dance floor.

Andrew looked down at his table with a large smile at the folder with some documents and a large picture of a Chinese woman with the title "Mao Meiliang". The very first moment his intelligence staff brought the background check to him he knew what is strategy would be. This poor girl was completely clueless and would not stand a chance to the seduction he had planned. Andrew was 45 years old now but in very good shape because of a long career as a bicycle athlete. His ruthless personality, not caring to break the rules and being over 6,3 feet tall had made it easy for him to quickly build a hotel empire in Thailand after leaving USA. He looked over the floor a final time and told a waitress to bring the hotel manager to his office upstairs.

While upstairs in his big red office sitting he relaxed with some grapes to the far left in the room in a large black leather executive sofa. The hotel manager, Roman, shortly arrived with a slight grin. He was a bit younger than Andrew, maybe 35, and huge with arms bulging with muscles. His background was as a bodyguard for the mafia in Romania. Now he worked for Andrew taking care of daily business at the Red Dragon hotel and stripclub.

"Roman, so nice to see you! The club looked packed tonight. I bet many of our girls are getting truly fucked right now and ready to bring all that cash straight to us!"

"Heh yeah Andrew you are right. You really were a genius setting up this Asian fantasy for all of us rich white men. How is it going with our Chinese business deal? You are not worried about the team they are sending next week with that Mao Meiliang girl?"

"Not at all! I am actually looking forward to seeing how far I, and my company, can benefit from this business deal. And I just selected downstairs who will help me! I can hear them coming up now". As Andrew finished speaking the sound of two pair of stiletto heels came up the stairs.

Entering were two Chinese waitresses Ming and Ting who were actually twin sisters. They had arrived to Thailand looking for work as models when they were only 18 and had now worked for Andrew for about five years as dancers, waiters and hookers.

Both had small cute faces with long black hair that went all the way down to their asses. Both of them wore black slutty cocktail dresses that ended far above their knees. The dresses were skin tight with dark black patterns. It went all the way up and around their necks but had a big gap above their tits leaving plenty of cleavage on display. They had obviously been ordered to not wear bras since their hard nipples could be seen in the front of their thin dress.

On both of the sides of the dresses were high slips that left long gaps all the way up to the waists. Ting had a black thin line on the side meaning she was probably wearing a tiny black thong while Ming had nothing since she was walking around with no underwear at all. Both wore a horny seductive smile as they held hands and walked up to Andrew and Roman sitting on the leather sofa. They placed their feet wearing sexy black stripper heels next to each other's and put their arm around each other's waist as they waited for permission to speak.

"Ming and Ting! Two of my most sex-crazed sluts, how nice to see you! You will both happy to hear that I have new client that you both will love to help me with!" As Andrew spoke he motioned Ming and Ting to sit in and his and Roman laps.

"Really? Me and my sister are always ready to please sir". Ming and Ting had genuine excitement in their voices as they let their dresses be pulled down and their pair of beautiful tits be played with. The two sisters looked at each other's naked bodies and started slowly kissing each other and put their hands on each other's pussy rubbing their clits.

"Yes, I have a new Chinese business partner trying to out maneuver me with her own team and company. I will make sure you two will help her fitting in here in Bangkok!". He put forward a small mirror with two lines of powder and as Ming and Ting snorted it up their noses that got a even wilder horney look in their eyes. Their breath quickened and their quite nipples became hard as diamonds.

As Andrew finished detailing the instructions in his strategy he and Roman bent Ming and Ting over fucking them both hard from behind doggy style. The two sisters were facing each other looking deeply into their eyes almost as if looking in a mirror. They started kissing again moaning loudly as the the two strong men fucked them with all their strength. As Andrew looked down at Ming's sexy round rear getting penetrated by his huge cock he neared climax and as he shot his warm seed into her stomach he thought that he could not wait for the Chinese delegation to arrive.