Mao Meiliang meets Andrew Jackson Ch. 04

Story Info
Handjob and more in Andrew's office with stripper twins.
2.5k words
4.4
12.3k
11

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kindly provide me feedback. Every little word from someone reading my stories is wonderful.

***

Andrew was weighing in his a new leather flogger and a mouth gag that he had just received in the mail. His passion for mixing giving his girls pleasure and pain has evolved from just being a part of the job to a dear hobby of his. He put the new items away and turned to Ming and Ting that was sitting with him on either side of the large sofa. It was a new morning and time to prepare for the first introduction with Meiliang.

Ming and Ting were looking beautiful with light makeup some lipstick and light purple eyeshadow. They were looking identical with even identical red traditional Chinese dresses. He had picked these two dresses for the twins because he wanted them to dress very similar to what Meiliang would be wearing when she arrived to his office. The dresses were a bit different though, thinner, shorter and with gaps in front of the boobs showing some of their beautiful cleavage. They also wore red 6 inch heels red shoes that went all the way up to their knees. Ming and Ting were now sitting on their knees in the sofa waiting for Meiliang to arrive.

Andrew knew that Meiliang would wear the same red dress today as the one she had when she arrived to the hotel because he had installed hidden cameras all over her room and the rest of the hotel. He had this morning watched her getting naked and then putting in the red cheongsam dress, high heels and gold jewelry. Pure genius.

He could now hear outside of his office that Meiliang and her large team had arrived but he had given his guards strict orders to only let Meiliang in alone. He spread his legs wide and waved to Ming and Ting that quickly bent forward, unzipped his pants and started taking turns sucking on his gigantic cock with the cute little red lips. Andrew groaned as he listened to Meiliang outside.

"This is unheard of! I need to bring my team with me when I meet and negotiate with your boss Andrew Jackson!" Meiliang sounded upset and flustered.

"Sorry mam we can't allow security personnel in this office, too dangerous. As for your translators they are not needed. In the room with Andrew are two amazing Chinese translators that will help you if there are any... confusions hehe." The guard laughed a short dry laugh.

A few moments later Meiliang walked into Andrews office alone with fast and angry steps but stopped as her brain tried to process what she was seeing in front of her. Leaning back on a large leather sofa was obviously Andrew Jackson but he was busy recieving a blowjob from two sexy young girls sitting on their knees slowly licking both sides of his cock. The cock was gigantic and the girls made sure Meiliang had an unhindered look of it, either sucking of the very tip of the cock or his two great balls hanging under his cock. They seemed to have no plans of stopping even though Meiliang, a complete stranger, had just walked into the room watching them doing the most vulgar act.

"Meiliang! So great to finally see you, you look stunning today! Aohhh..." Andrew moaned as Ming and Ting did a professional job sucking on his balls and glans. "My name is Andrew Jackson and you will call me Mr Jackson or Sir. I find your Chinese name is difficult to pronounce so I will just call you Mimi". Andrew smiled noticing that Meiliang never once took her eyes of his cock. This was going to even easier that he thought it would.

"Mr Jackson this is intolerable! Put away your... thing right away!" Meiliang felt her voice falter and she wondered if she really wanted the beautiful cock put away in Andrews pants. She had now walked forward to the sofa and admired how huge the cock was. Maybe even bigger than the huge cock she had watched fucking Yueliang yesterday on stage or maybe it was only because she was closer to the cock today and the lightning in Andrews office was brighter. Andrew still made no effort stopping the girls from blowing him.

"Mimi, Mimi, Mimi... I hope your journey from China went well and that you have enjoyed your room, our beautiful hotel and... aaah oh my god... very, very friendly staff." Meiliang could tell Andrew was enjoying the two girls next to him. She noticed that they wore red chinese dresses almost identical to the one she was wearing right now but shorter and when she looked closer at the heads bobbing up and down she was surprised to see that they were twin sisters. The twins also moaned softly as they serviced the tall white man between them. Both of them each had one arm under their short dresses fingering their pussies and their other arm to steady themselves as they bent forward over Andrew's lap always sucking but always making sure that Meiliang could see what they were doing.

"No well I mean yes, yes it has been very nice eh thank you very much Mr Jackson. But I... I am here on business trip, I am here to do... to finish serious business." Meiliangs brain had trouble connecting to her mouth.

"I am quite serious too Mimi, so serious in fact that I want to start negotiations with a mind clear of lust. I want to first empty myself so that I can better focus on you and the business we will have together. Join me here on the sofa. I can feel that I am getting closer to coming.. aghwwh...The girls here are almost done. Sit here next to me." Andrew tapped Ming on her head and she stopped and crawled back on the sofa leaving a empty space between herself and Andrew for Meiliang while Ting continued sucking and stroking.

Meiliang could feel her legs as in trance walk to the empty seat on the sofa sitting down between the twin sister Ming and Andrew. Andrew casually leaned back and put one of his arms behind Meiliang. The arm was extremely strong, bulging with muscles. Andrew was wearing an expensive tailored suit but it did not hide his history as a former bicycle athlete and triathlon champion. He was obviously very strong and very tall. He was obviously also getting closer to coming.

"Okey Mimi why don't you already now.. oh god .. start by giving a short summary of the offer you would like to make for my hotel company... oh god oh god..." Andrew turned his head towards Meiling sitting now next to him and looked at her with a dazed horney look with his big blue eyes.

"Well in short my company Home Inn needs to expand outside of China here in Thailand to set up cheap hotels for tourists and businessmen et cetera. To do that we are asking you to sell all of your hotels in Bangkok complete with inventory, goodwill and staff. I will put an end to all of the obscenities I have seen my fellow country girls perform the last day and instead rebrand this hotel and all others in accordance with the more wholesome values of my family owned company. The market value for 100% of the stocks you own is 3 million $ US dollars, I offer you half that; 1,5 million $, or 10 million ¥ yuan for 51% of the stock. We would have complete control." Meiliang felt great that she had managed to present her entire proposal. She looked back again at Ting that had started a new fascinating thing where she tried to push the white cock down her throat as far as she could. She only got about half of the white monster down but she really dried as hard as she could. The roomed filled with slurping gagging sounds as Ting kept shoking herself with the cock.

Hearing the offer the horney look on Andrew cleared and he sat up a bit pushing Ting away as he really considered the offer. What that kind of offer he could retire and live a good life without working any more. But he then looked around him at the three pretty Asian girls in red dresses sitting around him realizing that he loves his job too much. He decided to continue with his plan for Meiliang.

"Mimi, that is very generous but not acceptable. I think the opposite will be much better." Andrew now slowly stroked his own cock while talking. Ting jumped of the sofa and sat down softly on her knees in front of Andrew, Meiliang and her sister Ming. "I am interested in a deal where I instead partner with your company and rebrand your hotels in mainland China to service western businessmen and tourists with many of the private services you have seen my staff perform here in this hotel. That is the first part. The second part is I always in need of a steady supply of fresh new sexy girls to work for very thin salaries and what better place to find hot young Chinese girls than China? I need the legitimacy of your family company brand getting my staff access to setting up small requirement offices and maybe a fake modeling competition to bring in a stream of new talents".

Meiliang watched Andrew stroke faster as she took in this turn in negotiations. "You want... to buy my Chinese hotel company? But, that was not what I had planned at all". Meiliang could feel the breath of the sister on the back of her neck as Ming behind her moved closer on the sofa.

"Plans change. We can benefit greatly from each other. Actually you will benefit me and my cock right now with your hand, I know you want to, I have seen you stare at in since you walked in here." Andrew blinked to Ming and Meiliang felt Ming grab her hand and guide it to Andrews cock. She did not resist even a little. Ming put her hand around the cock holding it. With the help of Ming Meiliang started moving the skin of around the cock up and down faster and faster. Andrews cock felt very warm and very big in her hands and Meiliang felt her pussy getting more and more aroused.

"Wow your penis is big and warm... But your plan is unacceptable and neither me or my uncle is interested in selling our shares of our family company Home Inn." Mao Meiliang has been in many negotiations with boys before but it was absurd and almost impossible to dominate her will while same time masturbating the boys private member.

"No you misunderstand. I will not buy your company, you will give it to me willingly. In short you and your uncle control the company now. I have gathered some information on your uncle that will force him to resign his part to you in disgrace. And finally for your part you will marry me and be my wife!" Andrew made the next prepared signal to Ting as he finished talking and Ting started to crawl closer to Meiliang...

"Marry you? I don't understand..." as she spoke Ting gracefully dove under Meiliangs skirt, and before she could react slide Meiliangs white underwear to the side and started kissing her pussy. Meiliang instinctively tried to stop Ting with her free hand but Ming behind her grabbed the hand. Meiliang then tried to close her legs but it was already too late. Ting had her head between her legs and was skillfully performing cunnilingus on her most sensitive part of her body. "Aaah!! What is she doing?!"

"She is licking your pussy Mimi." Andrew made sure Meiliang kept stroking him, he was almost done now.

"But I can't marry you Mr I don't even know you, I just met you... oh my god this feels so good of god oh god..." Ting had with one swift motion pulled Meiliangs underwear to her knees and was now expertly sucking and licking her clit while pushing a finger inside of her pussy and quickly finger fucking her cunt. The pleasure was explosive, how could this feel so amazing?! She was feeling the most intense sexual pleasure ever and from a young Asian girl she just seen a few minutes ago.

Meiliang lost track of time as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She just kept screaming and screaming as Ting did an expert job under her skirt. She felt the tongue everywhere on her pussy moving and licking impossibly fast. Meanwhile Andrew enjoyed the pleasure of Meiliang stroking him going faster and faster.

Andrew looked at Meiliang and thought that he could probably fuck her right here right now but he didn't feel ready and wanted to continue the slow corruption of innocent virgin Meiliang. A handjob was a good start.

Meiliang finally was pushed over the edge by Ting and welcomed the most heavenly of orgasms and as she did she tighten her grip around the cock and felt it jerk in her hand. Ming also felt it moved Meiliang hand pointing the tip of the cock towards her and Meiliang watched as load after load of white cream shot from the cock towards her red dress covering it like some glistening cream on a cake.

As Mao Meiliang lightened the grip Andrew was still pumping out what felt like liters of sperm now also covering her hand and gold bracelet. She turned her hand, watched as she spread her fingers how Andrews seed stuck between them and wondered what would happen now.

Ming stood up from the sofa and held her sisters hand. Ting gave Meiliangs pussy three final small tender kisses and crawled out from the skirt. Meiliang was in heaven. She felt happy, confident, wonderful, amazing and relaxed. She felt like the orgasm feeling would never end.

She watched as the sisters kissed and moved closer to her soiled hand. The leaned forward and started to kiss and lick the sperm on her hand. After removing every speck of seed they kissed each other passionately letting Meiliang watch Andrews sperm travel back and forth between their tongues. Finally the both swallowed deeply and stepped away.

"What an excellent introduction to our negotiations!" Andrew had a juvenile grin on his face, like a naughty boy who just managed to break into the candy store. "Ming and Ting will be staying by you for the rest of your visit to Thailand from now on. I am looking forward continuing negotiations in a few hours this afternoon. Ming and Ting will escort you to your room now". Ming and Ting each took one of Meiliangs hands and helped her up from the sofa.

"It is so wonderful to finally meet you Mimi and you really were so brave walking in here alone!" Ming hugged Meiliang.

"Yes! And you are so cute hihi I feel we are best friends already!" Ting also gave hug from the other side.

"Okey come bestie, let's go to your room and freshened up and get you ready for the meeting. We know just what you will wear!" The three girls in red dresses and high heels walked out from Andrews office hand in hand.