Mao Meiliang meets Andrew Jackson Ch. 05

Story Info
Meiliang bathes with the twins and gets dressed.
3.1k words
4.44
11.3k
7

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please please write something to me either here as a comment or through my profile. Every little word from someone reading my stories is wonderful.

This is part 5, please read part 1-4 first.

*****

It was just minutes since Meiliang had her most erotic experience ever. She was now in the elevator with twin sisters Ming and Ting that was still holding her hands just like they were actually three sisters.

Meiliang felt she now needed to time to herself to gather her thoughts but it seemed not possible as the owner of the hotel, Andrew Jackson, had instructed the twins to be with her wherever she went. They were right now heading back to her room for a few hours before negotiations would continue.

Mao Meiliang had travelled from China to Thailand with a proposal to buy Andrew Jackson's hotel company but the offer she had gotten in return was something completely different. Andrew wanted to marry her and together with only her remove her uncle and revamp all the hotels they owned in China.

Actually not only revamp, he had said that he wanted to rebrand them to fit foreign customers visiting China with offers of many sexual and sordid services. Meiliang couldn't imagine that would be legal in conservative communist China and also how could he offer to marry her?! Still she kept thinking of herself in a long white wedding dress walking down the aisle with Andrew holding her hand tightly.

Ming and Ting led her out from the elevator as the doors opened. They seemed to already know what room she was staying in. As they turned the corner Meiliang saw two long clothing racks on wheels in the hallway filled with various boxes and outfits she didn't recognize. Meiliang opened the door with her keycard and Ming and Ting pushed the clothes inside.

Inside the hotel room was empty. Meiliang was standing in the large living room with the view of Bangkok, sofa, table, chairs and small pool at the very end. The room had been cleaned and tidied since last morning. On the table to her left was a handwritten note.

Meiliang walked up to the table and picked up the note. "Good morning Meiliang, I felt terrible guilty after last night show and have gone to my cousin Yueliang. She has a small room here in the hotel and I will go down there to try to convince her to fly back to China again with us when we are done. The life she lives here is too terribly corrupting on the moral. I hope the negotiations started well and that you made a strong impression on Andrew Jackson. I will see you in the hotel conference area this afternoon when we continue the negotiations. xoxo Congming."

Meiliang felt her blush a little. She had made a strong impression on Andrew but not as she had hoped, instead stroking his huge cock and letting him come all over her dress. She did feel happy though that her translator Congming had gone to try to save her cousin. They were both still shocked from have masturbated while watching her cousin fuck and receiving a load standing in front of a whole audience.

"Why did you push those clothes inside? I have with me enough of my own comfortable clothes from China thank you". Meiliang was confused and walked closer to Ming and Ting.

"Meiliang, bestie, before when we were with Andrew we actually called some other staff to enter your room and take all your clothes to have them burnt. Look they just sent us a selfie." Ming showed her phone a photo from outside the hotel where a barrel had a burning fire inside. Inside Meiliang could clearly see some of her dresses and underwear getting burnt. In the front of the photo was a woman Meiliang had never seen before taking the selfie grinning and wearing a slutty kitten outfit complete with ears and tail.

"But why? My clothes... why?" Meiliang now realized that she was at the mercy for whatever kinky outfits Ming, Ting and Andrew had selected for her for the next few days.

"We thought that you needed to understand us better and you can't do that dressed like you are not one of us. Also you need to show respect for Andrews ideals if you want the negotiations to continue". Ting had closed the door behind her and was now motioning Meiliang to look towards the small pool.

The hot tub was lowered into the floor and big enough for maybe 6 to 8 people. Meiliang agreed that she needed a bath before the next meeting but realized that she had no bathing suit. As she walked to the pool she looked at the sisters and they looked back with horney suggestive looks. Meiliang rotated her hand asking them to turn around and as they looked away she took off her red dress and the rest of her clothes and slowly lowered her naked slim body into the hot water.

Ming and Ting turned back and Ming put Meiliangs red dress and white panties and bra from the floor in a black trash bag, opened a window and without a word threw it outside. Now Meiliang had nothing to wear when she was finished bathing.

The sisters then started also undressing themselves taking of their small dresses and shoes until they were standing with hands on their hips completely nude on the edge of the pool. The girls were stunning with the typical Asian figure, a thin slender frame and long full black hair just like herself. The long straight hair on their heads was however the only hair on their bodies. Meiliang started at their identical cunts that were completely shaved. They looked so beautiful.

The three girls bathed in silence. Meiliang was not surprised, she had suspected that the sisters wanted to be naked and close to her. Ting swimmed right at her and hugged her front, kissing her cheek. She felt her breast push into the girls breast, her wet nipples bruising against hers.

Ting kept hugging her lovingly and Meiliang raised her hand and also hugged Ting thin but strong body. Ting kissed her nose, around her lips and finally started kissing her mouth. The softness of her red lips sent butterflies flying around in her belly and chest. She kissed back first lovingly and then passionately.

Ming also joined them and Meiliang took turns french kissing the two twins which was a very strange and wonderful sensation. As she turned to kiss the next girl she looked and felt just like the one she had just kissed. They kept kissing and feeling each others wet bodies.

They did so for what felt like an eternity. Ming has already stepped up from the water dried herself and was about to put on a hotel bathrobe. Meiliang got a final glance at Ming's shaved pussy.

"Do you like what you see?" Ting followed Meiliang gaze to her sisters pussy. "All the girls shave here in Thailand. Never a single hair, the feeling is just amazing, here feel." Ting guided Meiliangs hand under the water to her own shaved pussy. It felt as smooth as her own skin.

Ting then took her other hand and grabbed the hair on Meiliang. Meiliang usually shaved most of it, only keeping a small tassel just above her pussy but I had grown a little longer than usual. Ting pulled hard so that it hurt a little. "It is time for you also to go bald Mimi, in fact Andrew insisted on it." Meiliang could see Ming above the pool taking out a small electric razor from one of the boxes.

"But Andrew will never see my... forbidden city. I am here on business." Meiliang could hear herself trying to convince herself.

"You really think so? I always thought mixing business and pleasure was an amazing idea. Well anyway you need to be just like the rest of the girls and Andrew insisted that you will need to follow every instruction if negotiations is to go on." Ming and Ting together lifted Meiliang up on the edge of the pool and spread her legs quickly shaving off the remaining strands of pussy hair.

When the hair was removed the sisters gave a signal to each other and in a second Ming pinned her legs to the pools edge and kept them spread. She was surprisingly strong.

Meanwhile Ting quickly but gently pushed Mailiangs torso back against the floor, climbing on top her chest and pinning her head between her legs. Meiliang were now looking straight up at Tings cunt just a inch from her face.

"Well bestie you got something from me before in the sofa and I believe that best friends share. It is now your turn to return the favour". Ting lowered her cunt-lips pushing it against Meiliangs lips. She dried to turn away but Ting's strong thighs didn't make it possible.

Between her legs by the water Ming now instead were lovingly licking around Meiliangs pussy still a bit sensitive from the recent shave. She could feel her arousal building up and her pussy opening up like a rose to Ming's lovely touching.

Meiliangs arms were still free and she now raised them up, not to free herself but to slowly grope Tings ass. It felt amazing to touch and she grabbed it, caressed it and spanked it.

Meiliang now opened her mouth and took out her tongue. She didn't consider herself a lesbian but had always been a girl too curious about new things and now curiosity took control of her once again. She tried moving her tongue around Ting in different ways and was rewarded with soft moan from Ting. She started hungrily licking faster and faster.

"Wow you can lick my cunt well! Oh god so good... Do you like the taste Mimi? Can you imagine how many white cocks has emptied inside me over the years I have been here? All that white seed, maybe you even can taste it? In fact Andrew fucked me just this morning, I am sure there is plenty left inside me if you suck real hard!" Meiliang could feel herself responding to Tings hot words. Was she really talented as licking cunt? She felt proud. And she thought about how many men had fucked the pretty thing she was licking right now? 50? 100? A thousand?! It was hard to imagine. She began sucking hard just to see if there was anything inside as promised.

"Wow sis Meiliang is a real slut for white cock! For every word you said her pussy twitched!" Ming started again but now more just more teasing.

"Oh god yes this slut can lick pussy, almost as good you sis! I am will come any moment now fuuuuck!!" Ting sprayed Meiliangs face as she squirted a long wet orgasm.

Ting finally stepped of her and Meiliang was surprised that also Ming stopped helping her up and started drying. "But.. I am still horney...?" Meiliang looked with a pleading look to Ming.

"Get used to it, I am horney every second I am a awake. Life is is just life sometimes. We need to dress you for your afternoon meeting now". Ming and Ting started dressing themselves in the same red dress and heels thay had worn before. From one of the boxes they first put on new matching push up bra and tiny red g string.

While they dressed they kept teasing and stroking Meilian, keeping her too horney and crazy. The identical twins always kept close to her, groping her ass whenever they could. Sometimes she felt a hand sneak into her bathrobe grabbing one of her tits, pinching her nipple or even slip in and up her pussy if she wasn't careful. Meanwhile the twins kept giggling and whispering naughty secrets in her ear like it was a sexy game to keep her as close to orgasm as possible but denying her the final release.

Ming and Ting dressed then took out Meiliangs outfit and started dressing her. They started with her panties and as she had expected it was a tiny white g string consisting solely of a tiny sheer triangle fabric in the front and white strings up her ass and around her waist. Meiliang modeled the slutty parties in the mirror admiring how sexy her ass looked in the thong.

The rest of the outfit was actually not that bad. She was dressed in a office outfit that surely was provocative but not obscene or slutty, a black short skirt and white button up shirt.

Sure, the black skirt was flared and ridiculously short, ending far above her knees than anything she had ever worn before. Even a small bow or twirl and her entire ass or shaved pussy would be seen since her slutty underwear covered almost nothing. She would just have to be careful and never drop anything.

The white shirt was tight but covered her well, only leaving a small gap between her skirt and short shirt where her midriff and belly button sometimes could be glanced. The shirt was buttoned all the way up showing almost no cleavage. The shirt was plain, elegant but very tight and very thin.

What really made her uncomfortable was that Ming and Ting never presented or put on a bra on her. First she thought they had forgotten about her tits but she quickly understood it was intentional. The missing bra combined with the ridiculously thin and tight material of her white shirt made the outline of her boobs clearly visible. She looked very carefully and the material did not seem transparent so she could not actually see her tits but when she moved so did her tits, shaking freely. She would have to be very still to not draw too much attention to her tits.

Finally came the shoes and jewelry. The shoes were the only really ridiculous item she had to wear, being black sandals with 7 inch platform heels. Meliang had never worn anything that tall before and had to practice walking back and forth a few times to now fall over. She still wobbled now when she walked but her ass did look smoking hot in the shoes.

The jewelry was the actual only items where she get to keep her old things. Ming and Ting took out her thin gold bracelets and the matching gold necklace with the small golden egg attached. The necklace was a gift from her family when she had graduated and nice reminder of home in all this wickedness around her.

When Ming and Ting presented her necklace she noticed that they had altered it and was confused. The egg was still the same but they had cut off most of the gold chain and now only a single short chain was attached to it.

"As a final request Andrew thought you needed some exercise. All of his girls wear ben wa balls when not working to always stay tight like a virgin. I am sure you have no idea what ben wa balls are so I just have to show you..." Ming held the egg in her hand and walked forward, but one arm around Meiliangs neck and started kissing her deeply.

With a practiced motion Ming moved her hand up under Meiliangs short skirt and with one flick of her finger nudged the white g string to the side and pushed the golden egg inside of Meiliangs pussy. Meiliang could feel the cold golden egg sliding up in her vagina and the g string moving back across her slit but the thin golden metal chain was still hanging out a tiny bit down the inside of her leg. She looked down and her black flared skirt covered the chain hanging out from her pussy but only barely.

"Andrew noticed your necklace and decided it will be a great part of your training. You notice know that the weight of the egg always will want to slide down and out from your cunt. You will only have to keep tensing your pussy muscles to keep it sliding up again and not risk falling out." Ting was sitting on a chair to the right of Meiliang with one leg up casually exposing herself, rubbing her pussy and calmly explaining the thing inside of her.

"You will feel that you don't have to work too hard now but believe me, the longer you wear it the hornier you will become and the insides of your pussy will more and more slick. The exercise will make your tight Asian cunt even tighter and will make whomever boys fuck you in the future... very very very happy." Ting was now openly pushing first two and then three fingers inside of her slowly fucking herself in front of Meiliang and her sister.

"We need to go downstairs and entertain soon, it is our shift now. Today is Friday and usually many extra horney and rich boys come to blow their cash and their... wads hihi. We twins being there drives the boys crazy and means there will a lot of extra... blowing hehe. The rest of your team Meiliang will soon be here and then you need to rush to the conference area to be on time for the negotiations. But first join us here." Ting patted the chair next to her and Meiliang sat down to watch what Ming had brought with her.

Ming pulled out what looked like small metal case and small plastic bag with a white powder from her purse. Inside the case was a small glass shard that she used to push the powder into three neat little lines.

"This Mimi, is cocaine. Want to join us for a trip to heaven? Andrew supplies free of these amazing doses to all his girls because it really makes us like sex crazy bitches in heat. We always dance and fuck with this pumping in our system and the boys love it." Ming bent forward and snorted the powder up her nose and Ting did the same. They quickly got a crazy look in their eyes and looked at Meiliang.

But Meiliang just shook her head. She needed to stay focus now that the negotiations soon would continue. She especially needed to stay focused not that she started to understand how crazy and deprived this place was. She kissed the sisters goodby and wobbled out in the hotel hallway in her sexy heels to meet the rest of her team.