Mao Meiliang meets Andrew Jackson Ch. 06

Story Info
Meiliang gets teased at a conference table.
2.6k words
4.4
12.2k
8

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please please write something to me either here as a comment or through my profile. Every little word from someone reading my stories is wonderful.

This part 6, please read part 1-5 first.

*****

Meiliang could not stop being uncomfortable going braless. She kept looking down at her chest to see how much of her breast and nipples could be seen. This was the first time ever that she had been outside of her own home without a bra. She could not see through her shirt so she didn't have to worry, but her team was getting a bit confused to why she kept looking at her own chest.

She hadn't brought all of the team only Gao, the captain of her team, one more guard and her translator and friend Congming. Congming had just explained to her that she had this morning tried to convince her cousin Yueliang to stop stripping and whoring for Andrew and come back with them to China. Congming seemed very distant and didn't want to tell her the details of their talk but said it had been much more difficult in convincing her cousin then she had thought. Still she would try later again.

As Congming understood her cousin would be the one presenting most of the proposed deal today so she would see her soon again. It sure would be strange hearing a business proposal for a girl you just a day ago watched screaming with lust as she was fucked standing doggystyle.

The two man two woman Chinese delegation took the elevator to the second floor with a label saying "conference and meetings". As they exited they were greeted with a large lobby area with with many doors to difference size meeting rooms. The floor was busy with many Asian hostesses wearing only heels, pencil skirts... and nothing else. They were actually all nude from the waist up walking about with all of their Asian titties exposed.

It was a strange sight seeing all the half naked girls walking around, some with documents, some with trays of snacks and some with digital equipment like laptops. Most of the business men where white with a few exceptions and they were quite nasty with the poor girls, taking every opportunity they could groping them or pinching their nipples but the girls just laughed and flirted as they did.

Meiliang glanced into one of the conference rooms as they were led past by one of the hostesses and saw old business men drinking beer, talking about business plans and getting lap dances. They seemed to quite enjoy this conference facility and actually the female staff seemed to quite enjoy the attention too.

They finally got to a large red wooden door at the very end. The hostess knocked on the door and opened it while casually playing with her own nipple. Inside was a large oval conference table with eight chairs, four on each side and a small sofa group at the far end of the room. At the other end of the conference table a projector was set up

currently displaying the hotel symbol: the Great Wall with the silhouette of two nude girls on top. Under was a title "Red Dragon / Home Inn development plan".

At the other side of the table sitting at the in the middle was Andrew Jackson leaning back breathing deeply with his eyes closed wearing a expensive white shirt and black suit pants actually matching the outfit Meiliang was wearing. On his side was a European man with arms the same width as Meiliangs legs. Andrew had also brought two girls wearing, or not wearing, the same as the other hostesses. One were sitting with her naked tits on Andrews side of the table and one on the same side as Meiliang leaving three empty chairs in front of her and one empty chair next to Andrew.

As Meiliang walked into the room the empty chair next to Andrew was pushed back and Yueliang stood up from under the table. She stood up next to Andrew and bent forward a little seamingly a little embarrassed that she had just been under the table. She was wearing a black tight pencil skirt, white transparent shirt and visible black bra, glasses and heels giving her the sexy secretary look. Andrew held her waist still with one hand and smacked her ass a few times with the other. Yueliang giggled, her face becoming red as she blushed a little and said "Thank you sir".

"You're welcome Yueliang". Andrew looked to Yueliangs cousin and the rest of Meiliangs team with a naughty grin. "Yueliang was just... picking something up that I had dropped under the table hehe".

Andrew looked back to Yueliang. "You still have something right over there." Andrew pointed at a thin strand of some white cream on her chin and Meiliang and Congming watched in horror as Yueliang took her finger across the white cream and slowly started licking it. "Mhmm delicious sir as always". Her face was blushing furiously red. As she opened her mouth to lick her finger Meiliang and Congming saw that her entire mouth was filled with the cream.

Yueliang swallowed whatever she had in her mouth smiling and then walked to the end of the conference room changing the projection to details of a hotel purchase deal ready to start the presentation.

"Welcome Mimi. Perfect timing just like when we met this morning. My heart beats faster seeing you again and now this time in office attire, black skirt and white shirt I see, very very pretty." Andrew stood up, at least a good head taller than the Chinese security Meiliang had brought, and bowed a little.

"I also see you wear the same bracelets as this morning but I can't see the necklace with the pretty small golden egg you wore yesterday. I hope you haven't lost it?" Andrew winked, grinned and let his eyes wander down between Meiliang's legs.

"Yes... I mean no, I only wear that on special occasions". Meiliang shifted her weight from one heel to her other heel and felt the egg move inside of her and the small chain dangle between her legs.

"Oh it flatters me to think that you would consider our first meeting a special occasion. Thank you so much Mimi."

Andrew then points at the chair next to him. "Seems my Yueliang has left a open chair for you. Sit here next to me Mimi and let us together listen to what Yueliang has prepared for us".

Gao, Congming and her other guard sat down at the table and Meiliang started walking around. She could feel the egg inside of her moving up and down her pussy as she walked. Her pussy was starting to become warm and wet and she had to tighten her pussy to not have a terrible embarrassing accident where the egg would fall from under her short skirt to the floor making a sound a drawing everyone's attention. It seemed that her body now betrayed her and became aroused just by seeing and being close to Andrew.

Andrew pulled out the chair for her hugged her like she was a close friend and discreetly fondled her ass without anyone noticing. Meiliang slowly sat down, holding her short skirt so to not expose her tiny g string underneath.

Yueliang started greeting everyone welcome and started a long mundane presentation with mostly background facts about the two companies. Meiliang's team had laptops with them trying to take notes and once or twice had a question about some number. Meiliang lost focus as Andrew leaned over and started whispering.

"Yueliang told me you really enjoyed her act yesterday on stage. Ming and Ting is probably downstairs with their own similar acts right now enjoying plenty of big white cocks. They can be very friendly, loving both boys... and girls as I imagine you now have experienced hehe". Andrew now has one arm around her chair, but not touching her.

"I am sure you have quite the imagination, like that I would marry you and give over the entire company." Meiliang tried to focus on Yueliang who kept going on about different laws and rules in China.

Congming and the rest of her staff seemed a bit confused to why the presentation had so much details on the laws about buying companies, marriage and prenups in China. Why would the presentation be about this when the deal was that it was their company that was going to buy the Thailand company? Still they followed the woman's lead and kept taking notes. The strong European man next to Andrew just seemed busy looking mean and scary and Andrews two half naked girls was not busy at all mostly playing with their long hair or adjusting their makeup.

"Hehe yes. You see I know you really well Mimi, better even than you know yourself. I know that you are submissive, that you have a need to submit yourself to the most disgusting of situations. You shouldn't feel embarrassed by this but instead enjoy it". Andrew whispered this in Meiliangs ear as he put his large warm hand on her thin naked leg. He slowly moved his hand closer up to the edge of her skirt and Meiliang spread her legs as wide as she could instinctually.

"Oh please Andrew not here, everyone will see. Please let me come to you in private later." Meiliang leaned closer and whispered.

"Yes you will come to me tonight where I will enjoy you more, but let's for now stay here in the present." Andrew moved his hand down between Meiliangs legs until he could feel the thin chain hanging out from her tight cunt. He grabbed it and slowly pulled down, feeling how Meiliang tensed and pushed with her muscles inside her vagina to push the egg up again. He heard Meiliang softly moaned in his ear.

Meiliang stayed like this for a few minutes for the rest of the presentation. She felt the egg travel slowly up and down inside her as Andrew pulled and let go, pulled and let go. Meiliang could not use her hands to help and had to solely trust the muscles around her pussy. She was so horney and had to use all of her willpower to not touch her hot pussy. God she felt so good.

"Thank you Yueliang." Andrew waved to Yueliang with the hand not between Meiliangs legs. "It seems we don't have enough chairs, so take Meiliangs chair and you Meiliang come sit here in my lap as we finish this part of the negotiations." Andrew had a strong deep commanding voice and Yueliang walked over to Meiliang waiting for her to move over.

Meiliang raised her cute asian butt and sat down in Andrews large lap. She could immediately feel his gigantic semi erect cock through her short skirt and his thin suit pants. As she moved about trying to get comfortable in his lap she could feel his cock swell between her legs and her pussy getting more wet.

Andrew put both muscular arms around her and put one of his hands on the inside of her leg pinning the golden chain attached to her pussy against her thigh as he did. When he pushed on her leg he once again kept yanking her chain, massaging the inside of her pussy as the egg traveled in the cunt.

Meiliang had a tough time stopping the egg from falling out of her in front of everyone. Her inside pussy walls were slick with her own juices creating a water slide for her egg necklace to slide in too easily.

"As you can see our hotels would both greatly benefit from each other. There are two parts in this deal. The first one is rebranding the hotels in China to attract horney rich businessmen and tourists that want to... penetrate China's deepest secrets while in China. As they all want. We will in a short period of time revamp the layout and decor of the hotels in China to include among other things stripper poles and darker lightning and buy adds in American and European magazines like playboy and sports illustrated." Meiliang moaned in his lap and moved about flustered and anxiously. Congming and her two male colleges said nothing, trying to ascertain from their boss in Andrews lap what to say or do.

"We will replace and re-educate all staff making sure they only consist of horney young cute girls like the ones here." The two girls with their naked tits out giggled and thanked Andrew. "We will keep recruiting new girls with a fake modeling competition as a streaming web show on our hotels webpage."

"After girls and women all over China send in applications complete with bathing suit pictures they will receive a plane ticket here to Thailand and the Red Dragon hotel. Here they will be greeted by Yueliang who will be responsible for the so called modeling competition. After two or three weeks of sexy atmosphere and free cocaine some of the women will be sex-crazed sluts ready to work at our hotels both back in China or Thailand!" Meiliang was now getting the rhythm right for the egg and was tightening her pussy at the right intervals and could be more focused on what was being said. She turned around trying to face Andrew behind her.

"Andrew, with all due respect China is a very different country with thousands year old traditions and morals, ooomh god... We are all raised with literature like 'Dreams of the red chamber' and will not be, not be... oh oh oh my god..., corrupted by your charm." As Meiliang spoke Andrew moved his hand faster and extended his index finger moving it towards her tiny black g string. He flicked the thong easily to the side and pushed the tip of his finger inside of her cunt.

"My charm if ruthless but it is nothing compared to my strength and way of completely ignoring rules and laws. It was not luck that helped me start hotels in Thailand. Believe me, violence, sex and drugs will dominate even in you communist country and you are my way in." Andrew finger fucked her as he spoke which actually helped Meiliang relax a bit since his finger stopped the egg from falling out now instead it was his finger that kept pushing the egg inside. Yueliang took Meiliangs warm hand and got everyone's attention.

"We thank you all for coming here. My boss Andrew will continue negotiations this evening alone with only your boss Meiliang and his two talented translators Ming and Ting at his office". Yueliang stood up and walked to open the door to the conference room. She was shaking her ass in a seducing way as she walked.

Andrew pulled out his finger and licked it. Meiliang stood up on unsteady legs and felt the egg slide out from her and fall to the floor with a loud sound. Fortunately for her employees had already started walking and didn't notice Meiliangs embarrassment as she bent forward to pick up egg covered in her juices from the floor.

As she stood with straight legs bent over she could hear behind her Andrew and the European man laughing and she realized too late what she was doing. The man were holding a camera phone taking pictures of Meiliang as she bent forward with her short flared skirt displaying her entire ass and tiny g string to the two men.

"Thank you, thank you Mimi, very sexy! See you very soon this very evening again."