Mao Meiliang meets Andrew Jackson Ch. 07

Story Info
Meiliang's mouth and ass is fucked tied to a St. Andrew cross.
2.9k words
4.44
16.1k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please please write something to me either here as a comment or through my profile. Every little word from someone reading my stories is wonderful.

This is chapter 7, please read 1-6 first.

***

Mao Meiliang knew she shouldn't be here. She shouldn't be walk where she was walking. And she definitely shouldn't be doing it alone. She was like an innocent lamb walking itself to the slaughter.

She was now again walking to Andrew Jackson's office but this time she was escorted by Ming and Ting, two twin sisters that worked as strippers and ladies of the night at the hotel she was trying to buy from Andrew. But after the recent negotiations everything had turned against her and now it seemed Andrew was getting her hotels in mainland China instead.

Meiliang was insanely horney. Too horney to even think straight or analyze any business traps or benefits. The only thing she seemed to be able to think was Andrews beautiful white cock that she had been sitting on top of just a few hours ago as she sat in his lap negotiating while he was playing with her pussy.

She knew somewhere in her head that this was not right. That intimacy should only take place between a boy and a girl in a monogamous relationship, preferably after marriage. Now she had stroked his cock without knowing much of anything about him. Favorite color? Movies he liked? But she did know one fact about him, he really does have an amazing cock, so thick and impossibly long...

Walking with her was Ming and Ting that had met up with her outside the conference room right after she had bent forward and accidentally flashed her entire ass to Andrew and his friend. Ming and Ting has just finished dancing and fucking in the club downstairs and had then escorted Meiliang to her room.

Inside of her room the girls had once again changed clothes together. Ming and Ting were now wearing two identical black cocktail dresses and high heels. The dresses were sexy, tight and short like usual. Meiliang watched them first put on two push up bras and tiny black g strings. Maybe she would also be allowed to wear a bra this time? She had been very uncomfortable last time when she was not given a bra.

Meiliang soon realized she would not be so fortunate and that also next time she was with Andrew would be without the support of a bra for her tits. Off went the flared skirt and white shirt she had on before and on went a black dress instead.

The black dress she was now wearing left her shoulders naked and only had a string around her neck to keep the thin dress from falling down exposing her tits. The dress was tight and simple and very very short. Flared just like last time but even shorter even though Meiliang could not see how that was possible. At least she didn't seem to have to wear the egg necklace inside her cunt. Then again she was now so horney that she actually would prefer anything, anything at all penetrating her cunt.

Meiliang started thinking about Andrews cock again. She wished there was an app so she always could get updates of what it was doing. Was it hard right now? Soft? Maybe even inside some other woman?? She felt a sting of jealousy.

Meiliang had waited for the sisters to bring her some probably slutty underwear but the sisters had just sat down in the sofa to watch some tv and relax. They had just smiled and said that she was not allowed any panties tonight. Meiliang watched herself in the mirror and blushed. Even a too long step or too fast turn lifted her dress to show the bottom of her naked ass behind her or her shaved pussy in the front.

Meiliamg was at first extremely ashamed. It really was not wholesome to be this exposed. She wished that she had got some pussy hair back that the sisters had shaved off, or even the tiny thong she had worn before. It hadn't covered much, almost nothing really but this was just... exhilarating. It felt strangely... nice and free to walk around commando without underwear. Meiliang felt the air blow up under her skirt and tickle her hairless cunt.

About an hour later relaxing and teasing with the twins and she was now outside of the door to Andrews's office. She knocked. And knocked again. Finally she tried the door. It was unlocked. She walked in and saw Andrew standing in the middle of room still wearing his expensive suit and shirt.

The office was like before and Meiliang had an easier time to take in her surroundings now that she was not distracted by Andrew having his cock sucked on by Ming and Ting. Except for the sofas and tables there was also a large new furniture covered in a white blanket in the middle of the room behind Andrew. It was as tall as her but she could not see what it was.

"Mimi, so... ravishing to see you again. And I see you are wearing the outfit selected for you. You have a natural urge to follow my orders, excellent excellent." As Andrew spoke Ming and Ting walked past Meiliang and stood on both sides of Andrew just behind him.

"I imagine you are quite uncomfortable standing here without bra and underwear but don't worry, you really have the most cute cunt I have ever seen hehe". Meiliang realized with horror that Andrew was looking down at the very reflective floor under her and that he had a great look up her skirt. She blushed and put both her hand under her skirt as she tried to obstruct his look.

"Ah she blushes... so so cute. No need for that. Sit down on your knees Mimi, I have a gift for you." Meiliang almost felt relieved sitting down on her knees and putting her legs under her. It felt somehow right to kneel in front of the tall strong man in front of her. She looked up at him wondering what will happen next.

"I have a gift for you Mimi because you have been such a good obedient girl these days in Thailand. I see it as a solution to the three holes problem." Andrew out a small pretty package and gave it to Meiliang.

"The three holes problem, Mr Jackson?" Meiliang started opening the box still on her knees.

"Yes you see you are still a virgin Mimi but you know there are three holes I can enjoy?"

"Mr Jackson sir, no I know about my vagina of course and I have heard about the girl's mouth and I have seen Ming and Ting they open their mouth and the boys put their cock inside and they suck on it so well. I believe it is called a blowjob sir."

"Yes Yes Mimi very true but there is one more hole."

Meiliang has now opened the box and inside was a metal object about the same size as her hand. It was cylinder shaped which first had a rounded tip, then slowly became wider, to abruptly be thinner again and finally be quite wide again before ending. At the very end it was decorated with a pretty red crystal at its base. Meiliang thought it looked very pretty but had never seen one before.

"This Mimi, is a butt plug and a great way of preparing you for me."

"A butt plug sir? This will go inside my...butt?"

"Yes absolutely dear Mimi. Ming, Ting please help your new sister."

Ming and Ting took the plug from Meiliangs hands and guided her to lean down forward on her elbows. Her face was now down in the floor and her butt up in the air completely naked since her short skirt immediately displayed her entire lower body. She had never felt so exposed and she felt her pussy twitch with excitement.

Ming and Ting seemed to put some oil on the plug and then she felt the tip at her anus. They pushed slowly and steadily it inside of her and just when she thought she could not take it anymore her butt closed around the thin end letting it sit snugly inside her ass with only the base with the red crystal sticking out.

Meiliang sat back up on her knees and touched the plug with her hand and she could it feel around inside of her also touching her horney pussy. She felt amazing.

"Ah you are so beautiful dear Mimi. I need you know. Open my pants and use your mouth. You have deserved it." Andrew looked deeply in her eyes and soul with his piercing blue eyes.

Meiliang used both her hands to pull down his zipper in front of his pants and unhook his leather belt. She could already see the huge bulge between his legs moving and growing bigger. Was it becoming bigger just because of her? She felt proud.

She had trouble now pulling down his pants since the bulge was so big and when she finally got the suit pants down the cock sprung out almost hitting her face and she giggled with excitement.

The cock was just as gigantic as she had remembered, the biggest she had ever seen and almost as long as her forearm. It was also impossible thick with a width like a coke can with red pulsing veins running up to the tip.

And what a tip it was, Meiliang kept staring at it hoping she soon would get to feel it inside her pussy. She lowered her lips to it first kissing it and then opening her mouth sucking on it like a lollipop.

She started moaning as she with one hand played with her wet pussy and her other hand massaged Andrews balls. Andrew was also starting to moan as he looked down at the pretty Asian girl blowing him.

Meiliang did her best for a few minutes using her horneyness to fuel her energy. Just as her legs and knees were starting to get tiered she could feel Andrews cock getting warmer, jerk and finally come in her mouth without warning. She instinctively held her mouth still around Andrews cock and felt the hot salty seed fill her mouth and throat.

After a few moments Andrew pulled out his cock from her mouth patted her on the head and let Ming and Ting lick the cock clean. Meiliang swallowed and felt the warm seed slide down into her stomach. She adjusted her legs but stayed on her knees.

"Well done, you did really well Mimi. Now time to continue... negotiations. Please stand up and come here." Andrew helped Meiliang up and led her to the furniture covered in the white blanket.

As he together with Ming and Ting pulled the blanket away she saw a large wooden X-shaped cross. On every end was leather straps attached.

"This my dear is a Saint Andrew cross. You see life as my wife is pleasure and also some little pain. You will see. Step forward facing the cross please." Meiliang walked forward and into the cross. She felt her boobs push into the wooden frame.

Ming and Ting quickly went to work first attaching her wrists to the tops of the planks in the X-cross. Then attaching her ancels to the bottom. Meiliang still stood with her heels quite comfortably on the floor.

Andrew walked around her two times and then up behind her as Ming and Ting stepped away and walked out of the room to change outfits. Meiliang felt Andrews hot breath on her neck and he then started kissing her neck passionately as his hand moved first to her waist and then under her skirt touching her ass playing with her butt plug.

She was tied to the cross unable to move but could thrust out her ass giving him more easily access to her warm pussy. Andrew took the opportunity and started rubbing her clitoris with his fingers sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout her body.

He then stopped away to a nearby desk, took out a large scissor and quickly cut the dress of her body. Meiliang was now tied completely nude except for her shoes and the red crystal seen in her cute butt.

Standing there tied to the X-cross she thought about how she ended here. Did she ever have a choice or was it destiny? She was letting a white boy she just met a day ago have full access to her body, pleasing her and god know what else he was going to do to her body tonight. And it was nothing she could do to stop him. Did she even want him to stop? No definitely not. She felt happy. Euphoric even. And incredibly incredibly horney.

Andrew put back the scissor and showed a small leather whip to Meiliang. He then beat her with the whip across her naked ass and thighs. The pain was real but not intense in any way. Andrew walked back again kissing her neck and playing with her clitoris.

As he played with her she could see that Ming and Ting had finish changing outfits now dressed in leather underwear and leather high heel boots covering almost their entire legs. The underwear was thongs and push up bras in polished black leather. They also wore gloves up their forearms in the same material. They both sat down in the sofa watching Meiliang.

Andrew kept whipping and pleasuring Meiliang using the whip and his hand letting the pain and pleasure mix together in her mind as one.

"Mimi, I want you to know that this is your life now. You only need to say yes and I will wed you and bed you until I impregnate you with my half Asian child." He rubbed her clit fast bringing oh so close to climax now.

"You will marry me if you say yes but you will not be with only me, instead your future will fulfill all your darkest fantasies sharing your sexy gook body both with friends of mine or people you just met."

"And I promise I will never just be yours. Yes I will many times fill your chink pussy with my seed but I will also be with many many other women, sometimes as you watch and partake".

"So Mimi, time to choose... do .. you.. want?" Andrew had now the small whip in his hand again beating her naked ass as he spoke.

"Oh god yes please yes.. auch! yes I have never wanted anything more in my.. aowww! life. Please sir.. auch! oh god make me your gook slut wife pleeeease!"

"It is decided. Everything is ready. The wedding will already be tomorrow here at the Red Dragon hotel. And you are ready for me to enjoy you know."

He put the whip on the floor behind Meiliangs naked red body, walked closer put one hand on her ass and grabbed with the other hand the butt plug in her ass. With one strong pull he removed it with a plopping sound leaving her ass gaping open for his huge cock.

Meiliang felt Andrew put the tip is his cock against her ass and with both his hands on her waist slowly push himself inside. How could he be so hard already after coming in her mouth? He kept entering more and more inside of her. Meiliang had never felt anything as amazing feeling her entire ass completely full with Andrews warm cock.

Andrew started fucking her ass in and out in and out rubbing her pussy from inside as he did and Meiliang could finally feel her orgasm come. Andrew kept fucking her and Meiliang just had series of orgasm after orgasm after orgasm just not being able to stop coming.

"Mimi god your ass feels great. I have already sent out wedding invitations in our name yesterday to your friends and family in China. You don't have much family left but I am glad that your uncle could make it, that is most important for our mutual business. Oh yes take my huge cock in your ass bitch wife."

"The invitations says that you have met the love of your life and included free plane tickets to Bangkok for today. The friends of yours who could come are actually checking in at the hotel as we speak." Andrew kept fucking her ass as Meiliang tried to listened. She was going to get married now and even her friends had been tricked here. She focused on the pleasure of Andrews cock again.

After a lifetime of pleasure she felt Andrew stop half way inside her ass and shoot his load. It felt warm, sticky and utterly utterly amazing. She wondered if all the load inside of her somehow could end up making her pregnant? As Andrew pulled out she could feel her gaping ass pour down white seed over her hot pussy and legs.

Ming and Ting walked forward and untied first her arms and legs from the X-shaped Saint Andrews cross. They brought another gift from Andrew with them, put a red towel around Meiliang and started skipping happily back to her room.