Mao Meiliang meets Andrew Jackson Ch. 08

Story Info
Meiliang licks cum and breds the twins on stage.
4k words
4.54
16k
11
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please please write something to me either here as a comment or through my profile. Every little word from someone reading my stories is wonderful.

Please read chapters 1-7 first.

*****

Mao Meiliang looked at herself in her hotel room mirror. She was nude in her room after an evening of oral, anal and bondage with Andrew. Still she looked just like she had before coming to Thailand a day ago. Was she still a virgin? Seems Andrew had saved her pussy for their wedding night. Oh god was she really going to marry Andrew at the hotel already tomorrow?

How could a wedding be ready in a day? Had Andrew planned everything for her before she even left China? No that was silly, of course he would not be so evil to plan her corruption in such details. Andrew, her dear husband to be...

It was almost 10pm and she and the twin sisters Ming and Ting had been relaxing in Meiliangs room for two hours or something before Ming and Ting were going downstairs to the club to work again. The two sisters were both exact copies of themselves but also of asian pornstar Marica Hase. They had said that they would bring Meiliang with them this time.

Ming and Ting still wore their leather dominatrix outfits, long black leather boots, leather thongs and bra and gloves. They kept playing the dominating part, wouldn't allow any clothes on Meiliang and kept kissing, pleasuring her and softly whipping her cute asian butt with long leather whips when they felt like it.

They now stood up and selected what Meiliang was going to wear at the club tonight. She was nervous because she knew that there would be friends from school, coworkers and her uncle at the hotel now. All of them would probably been seduced into the forbidden stripclub at the ground floor of the hotel by now. Andrew had liked the idea of the people she knew from China should witness her wedding and sent free plane tickets and hotel invitations to everyone in her contact list.

Ming and Ting held up a small mask that they put on Meiliang covering just around her eyes and thereby her identity. Meiliang felt a bit relieved, whatever slutty outfit they would select next she would be anonymous and not have to be ashamed in front of her old friends tonight.

Meiliang watched with excitement the two leather wearing sisters not going for the racks of clothes but instead to the boxes underneath picking out a string bikini. Meiliang was confused again "Are we going swimming?" and immediately realized how naive the question was.

The leather wearing asian twins just laughed "haha no our outfits would not be great wet, no we are going dancing together and you will wear this sexy bikini plus some new slutty silver objects for you nipples that are sure to draw everyone's attention hihi". They gave Meiliang first the bikini bottoms.

Meiliang had some trouble figuring out how to wear the garment since it was mostly just strings. When she was wearing it was just a string in her ass attached to a string around her waist with two loosely tied knots on her sides. The front was a tiny triangle fabric as thin as her finger, just barely covering her pussy. She would never in her life had worn this in China.

Next came the bikini top which also was of similar string design. After rotating it a few times she pulled it over her head. She tried to position the two tiny triangles of fabric covering as much of her breasts as possible but soon gave up. They were too small, basically just covering her nips and most of her small areolas. Finally she put on a pair of 7 inch stripper heels. Meiliangs transformation was now complete to an slutty asian stripper and she now felt extra grateful for the mask covering her eyes.

Finally Ting took out the last box, the gift box she had received from Andrew just a few hours ago and pulled out two thin silver objects Meiliang had never seen before. "These lovely wedding gifts from your future husband are nipple clamps with bells attached.️ Basically we attach them to your lovely nipples and you will feel pain and be extra sensitive for some time and while you wear them they will make this lovely ringing sound whenever you move or dance drawing attention to you! Listen!"

Ting held up the small silver object which had some kind of ring that Meiliang would have tighten around her nipple somehow and from that a thin silver chain with five tiny round silver bells attached. As she jiggled the nipple clamp the bells inside each made a sounds and bumped into each other making a lovely loud clear ringing sound that echoed in the hotel room.

Ting softly pulled the tiny bikini triangles if front of her breasts to the sides exposing Meiliangs two horney nipples. She then took turns kissing them and sucking hard on each of the nipples making them as erect as possible. She took out the nipple clamps from Andrews gift and tightened the ring around Meiliangs nipples causing a cold shiver shoot through her tits to the rest of her body as they were attached to the nipples.

Mao Meiliang felt the pain numb away after a moment but as she brought her hand to her own nipples she could feel them still being sensitive and erect. Ahe tried pulling on them and see if they could come off but was unable to remove them. She guessed she would have to wear them until the sister would take them off. As she turned from side to side the silver chain swung causing the bells to hit the sides of her tits chiming their pretty sound.

Ming and Ting led Meiliang out in the hallway in her bikini and heels but instead of walking directly to the elevator as she had assumed they knocked on another hotel room just next to Meiliang and out stepped Congming wearing the exact same slutty bikini and heels as Meiliang looking down at the floor super embarrassed.

"Congming! What are you wearing?!"

"Oh Meiliang, I guess... the same as you? I really tried not do but I failed to convince my cousin Yueliang to leave this life and place and I lost the bet and..."

"What do you mean? But why are you wearing this... slutty bikini like I am?" Meiliang felt she was having a hard time judging someone dressed with the same exact clothes as her.

They kept talking as Ming and Ting ushered them both towards the elevator with their leather whips laughing.

"Meiliang, I was with my cousin Yueliang and I kept trying to get her to come back to China and finally she got an idea saying that she wanted to make a bet and if she lost the bet she would listen to me and come back to China..." Congming was looking scared as they walked in their matching tiny bikinis and high stripper heels.

"And Congming... what was this bet? You have to tell me."

"Oh god Meiliang it was so nasty she said that she made the bet that she could fuck three different boys and have them all shoot sperm in her cunt within 9 minutes! And I accepted the bet I mean how could she... that would be one boy every 3 minutes that is impossible! But I accepted and she ran downstairs with me right away ripping off her thong laughing and.., and she.. she just pointed at three boys, three strangers and pointed at her own pussy!" Congming was crying now.

"...and the boys just made thumbs up, unzipped their pants and started fucking her right there and then in the hotel lobby like it was the most natural thing in the world and they all came in her pussy after just a minute and left and then she signaled with her finger for me to come to her..." Congming lost her voice.

"And Congming... what if you lost the bet what...what would you have to do then️?" Meiliang also sounded scared but mostly very very horney.

"Please forgive me Meiliang I had to two times lick sperm from a woman's cunt, once right away from my own cousin after she had managed to take the three loads and once the same night dancing on stage and licking sperm from cunts with you Meiliang!"

"You are, I mean we are... going to dance and lick sperm on stage together downstairs tonight?!" Meiliang stopped walking, completely shocked but started walking again as Ming and Ting whipped her as and made her move again.

"No stopping now Meiliang and Congming, we both need your pretty mouths for all the fun we have planned tonight hahaha!" Ming laughed an evil laughter and took her sisters hand.

"Yes oh yes so much fun planned sister, I just love it when someone lick fresh cum from my cunt hihi!"

Meiliang looked back at Congming. "You... already did... lick.. but how?"

"Yes Meiliang, my cousin forced me to do it, she said they didn't want any amateurs on stage and I sat down on my knees and I took out my tongue and I just licked the white cream leaking out of my her pussy and I kept licking and swallowing until there was no more and and and..." Congming was stuttering and rambling.

"Shhh dear Congming it's okey, we need to just follow whatever they tell us to do. It's okey. There is no shame in following instinct."

"Okey I believe you Meiliang I just have a hard time understanding how it is okay to lick the cum from three unknown boys from a woman's pussy... just a few days ago I wouldn't even had dreamt about it".

As they were about to exit the elevator Ming and Ting pulled out small bags of cocaine and snorted some inside their noses. They held out the small bag for Meiliang and Congming that hesitated. Ming and Ting pinched the girls nipples through their bikini tops and bent them forward over the cocaine and smiled and let go of the nipples as the girls both took a deep sniff of the party drug.

Ting and Ming led them out through the lobby and into the club where there was a large audience of horney boys and many sexy asian strippers on stage. The song Levels by Avicii was playing on loud volume and strobe lights and lasers flashed in the air. As they walked in the mostly white boys whistles and shouted crude comments to the bikini and leather wearing four girls walking in.

"Hey new sexy yellow girls! Come here and suck my white dick!"

"Mmm white tiny bikini... drop it bend over and let me fuck ya!"

"Let me hear you say something in Chinese you chink slut!"

Some of the boys even grabbed Meiliangs ass as they walked past.

They walked up on the main stage as two other strippers finished their dance and stepped off. Meiliang found a pole nearby but not sure what to do just started dancing to the music in front of the stage. Congming did the same a bit further away on stage trying her best to shake her ass. Ming and Ting did an expert job spinning around their poles like they had done so many times before.

Mao Meiliang looked out over the audience trying to spot anyone of her friends there for her wedding tomorrow and saw many faces she recognized. The audience was still almost white men and some girls but there were asian faces and almost all of them she remembered as university friends, colleagues, friends from her high school and she even saw her uncle. All of them were sitting quiet staring in shock at the Asian strippers barely dressed on stage. Starring also at her... she was now also a slutty asian stripper...

She dancing to her third song getting better at shaking her ass and tits getting roars of approval from the testosterone filled audience as she did when a loud female voice came out of the speakers on the main stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen so nice to see many how turned up today! You have been a great audience so far and you all know what we have planned for you tonight! We have a very special show tonight as both of our sex crazy twins Ming and Ting is ovulating this very night! Girls tell us more!"

Ming and Ting had stopped dancing and was now walking forward one hand on each behind and the other holding a microphone.

"Yes we are both super fertile and super horney tonight!!"

"Oooh yes me and my sister checked our cycles and tonight is the night for you all to knock us up!"

"And we need all of your help, we need one hundred volunteers to get this breeding party started!"

"Yes you heard right! 100! And we will do like this so it doesn't take all night, 10 of you will fuck my pussy and 10 will fuck my sister and the rest of you 80 will deposit your wonderful sperm in the big bowl next to our stage".

Ting pointed at the side of the stage where four young asian strippers had put a large glass bowl on a chair ready to help all 80 come quickly with their mouths and hands. Ming and Ting moved their hands from behind their sister to the front rubbing each other's pussy. The audience was screaming with excitement.

"Who will be the lucky bastard to knock us up?!"

"Here on stage we will be fucked hard until we have taken all of the 20 loads together and to help us lick up after every load will be our two friends working tonight for their very first time!l

"Give a hand for the innocent Congming and her shy virgin friend, let's just call her M!"

The audience clapped and Congming and Meiling bowed deeply giving he boys a great view of their tits hanging down in the tiny micro bikinis. The watched as Ming and Ting carried forward two wooden benches covered in a red Chinese fabric and put them next to each other on stage.

Ming and Ting smiled at each other, ripped of their thongs and screamed together "Come on up, we need all of your huge white cocks in our wet fucking pussies right fucking now!!".

They helped Meiliang and Congming lie down on their backs on the benches that were short enough for them to have their heels to the floor. Ming and Ting then climbed on top of them bent forward with their naked shaved pussies just above Meiliang and Congming mouths.

Meiliang looked up and saw Ming's wet pussy just a inch from her face. When she looked down her she saw her own body and Ming's breast pushing against her belly. She saw and felt Ming tease and kiss a bit her pussy through her bikini bottoms as they waited for the men to climb up on stage. Her pussy was hot and wet and she loved what Ming was doing to it.

Meiliang looked over at the other bench with Congming and Ting behind her. She had to turn and twist her head back a bit since her view was also a bit obstructed by the mask she was wearing. The bench was right behind her very close maybe only two arm lengths away enough space for two men to stand back to back fucking the sisters doggy style.

Meiliang looked at Ting on top of Congming who was already putting her pussy down over Congmings mouth forcing her to kiss her pussy. Congming was not wearing any mask and was blushing as she performed cunilingus on stage. Meiliang tried to comfort her "Please Congming you are doing great, you are amazing".

Congming tried to answer but Ting was leaning back and pushed down her pussy and made sure Congming answer was muffled by her cunt laughing at Congming and Meiliang. Many men were now forming two lines behind the benches. The men had no pants or underwear and was slowly stroking their beautiful cocks getting them bigger and bigger.

The first two men walked forward and Meiliang saw a handsome white man in his 30s grabbed Ming's waist as he started fucking her fast with a long thin dick. As he was fucking he sometimes looked down at Meiliangs face just under the pussy with a pretty smile.

The handsome man fucked Ming for a few minutes before he thrusted as deep into her as he could and came copious amount of white sperm. He pulled out and Meiliang could see white seed start dripping out and around the cunt. She started by lifting her head a bit and licked the cunt clean around the edges before started sucking in the middle.

Ming held the sperm inside her for a moment before leaning back and push the sperm out from her and into Meiliangs open mouth. Meiliang kept drinking and swallowing as fast as she could and then carefully lovingly licked up the rest. Ming looked back at her and smiled.

"Wow thank you Meiliang you did excellent, I fell you and I will do great tonight!"

Meiliang with her face sticky wet from only the first guy could only smile proudly back. She was so happy to be excellent at something.

Meiliang kept on doing this for all the men in line. Some of them for fun took out the cock from Ming's pussy and let Meiliang suck on it before fucking Ming again. When they came Meiliang first licked the entrance and then sucked on the cunt making sure to swallow as much as she could.

Behind her she could listen to Congming doing the same and after a while she lost count of how many men had fucked Ming above her.

"Hey Meiliang look to your left, see that we only have one last man in our line now, an asian business man and so does my sister Ting? When we have breeding parties we always select 10 men to fuck on stage but we also make sure at the last man is a asian boy for the comedic value hihi."

"Look you will see how funny it will be, small tiny rice dick will get no traction at all in my Asian pussy after nine huge white men has fucked me so they usually just have to tug on their pathetic penises until they come outside of the pussy."

Sure enough the last in the two lines were two asian business men one of them a bit bald and the other a bit fat, both with tiny cocks not much larger than Meiliangs pinkie. The audience was laughing and pointing at the men who blushed but still walked up to Ting and Ming.

They first tried to push their tiny things inside but it kept falling out of the two wet pussys. They instead as Ming had predicted started jacking off with just pinching their penises with their fingers but had a terrible time because of the humiliating roar from the audience.

One of the men finally gave up walking off stage with his head bowed down in shame and the other man managed to squeeze out few drops. Ming looked back at the sad man and told Meiliang that she shouldn't lick and that the little man instead should clean up his little mess himself. Meiliang felt sorry for the man and wanted to lick his seed too but the man took his briefs he held in his hand and dried Ming's pussy while crying.

While the 20 men had gangbanged Ming and Ting the rest 80 had filled up a big glass bowl full of cum. Ming and Ting climbed off Meiliang and Congming and told them to carry the bowl together up on stage. They held hands as the crowd cheered them on. The bowl was large and filled with a thick liquid with a soft yellow white color. It was quite heavy and they carried it together above their heads so everyone could see it. They were also given a large funnels with two hoses attached, a so called double beer bong.

As they walked up on stage again Ming and Ting were now lying on their backs on the benches with their knees pulled up to their chest giving easy access to their open pussies. Meiliang stuck one hose each in their cunts and Congming held the funnel as Meiliang stood next to her with the bowl full of cum from 80 men. The audience was ecstatic and started chanting.

"Pour! Pour! Pour!"

As in a dream Meiliang saw how she tilted the bowl over the funnel and how all the sperm slowly went into the funnel, down the hoses and into Ting and Ming open pussys. She kept pouring slowly making sure not spill too much but it was difficult and cum ended up pretty much everywhere on the girls.

Finally the bowl had all been emptied into the two girls. Were they pregnant now? It seemed likely they had been bred by her now with their cycle and all the cum but you never know. Meiliang wished she had known more about how women got pregnant. Situations that she had thought before about marriage and sex in a bedroom with the lights turned off didn't seem to apply when you had cum from 100 men in a bowl fill your pussy while on stage in front of an audience.

Ming and Ting now stood up again, taking of all their clothes standing nude only wearing their heels and holding a microphone. They motioned Meiliang and Congming stand next to them so that all four stood on a line at the center of the stage. Ming and Ting stood in the middle and Meiliang and Congming to their sides.

12