Mao Meiliang meets Andrew Jackson Ch. 09

Story Info
Pony play and final wedding gangbang for Meiliang.
6k words
4.55
16.5k
13

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please please write something to me either here as a comment or through my profile. Every little word from someone reading my stories is wonderful.

This is chapter 9, please read chapter 1-8 first.

***

Mao Meiliang woke up in her hotel room bed together with Ming, Ting, Congming and Yueliang. All five girls were completely naked in the queen size bed lying close together with their boobs pressed into each other under the white sheets.

It was very crowded in the bed with the five hot asian girls lying in the same bed. She felt she could still feel wonderful smell of cum on them but it was most likely her imagination since they all had bathed and brushed their teeth together last night after drinking and playing with cum from a hundred men last night.

Yueliang next to her opened her eyes and looked back into Meiliang. She smiled, gently stroked her and started kissing her like they were boyfriend girlfriend newly in love. A phone started ringing next to the bed.

"Ah dammit, it's mine." Yueliang gave Meiliang a final kiss, rolled over Ming's sexy naked ass and grabbed the phone. "Morning. Yes sir. Absolutely sir, right away," She looked over at Congming that had awoken from the phone signal and now was lying in bed slowly touching her clitoris.

"You can do that later, we are both needed elsewhere. Ming and Ting you will make Meiliang ready to meet her husband to be Andrew for some final... fun play time hihi before the wedding."

She grabbed two of the hotels morning robes which were real slutty. They were very short almost entirely see through and when Yueliang and Congming had them on you could still see their breasts and shaved cunt. They walked out quickly holding hands.

Meiliang, Ming and Ting took a quick bath, played with each other little and did each other's makeup. Meiliang sat down naked waiting to get dressed but the sisters just told her that there would be no need for that since her special outfit to wear in the mornings playtime was already in Andrews office. They all three also put on transparent morning robes and headed for the elevator.

As Ming and Ting led Meiliang into Andrews office she was greeted with the sound of a woman screaming with pleasure and quite a sight. Congming and Yueliang was standing on all four on a soft round carpet getting fucked fast from behind by Andrew. He was nude and sweating a bit making his muscles shine as he was currently fucking Congmings pussy as hard and fast as he could.

Congming looked embarrassed fucking Meiliangs husband on their wedding day but neither her nor Andrew slowed down in any way. Instead Andrew sped up fucking the two girls, switching pussy and fucked at an impossible speed.

"Oh god oh god oh god fuck this is fucking amazing oh oh ooooh!! Meiliang! I am sorry your husband commanded us and I was so horney oh my fucking gooood!!"

Andrew fucked Congming while she moaned and then switched back to Yueliang fucking her until both their orgasms blew. Andrews balls kept shooting enormous amount of spunk as he pulled out, came first on Congmings back, then Yueliangs back and finally pushed inside Yueliang and kept on coming inside her pussy as well.

Andrew stood up and told the girls he just fucked to clean his cock and themself. He turned his head to Meiliang while Congming and Yueliang sat on their knees in front of him carefully licking every inch of his cock clean.

Meiliang was more comfortable with Andrews power tactics now and ignored her friends sucking on his cock in front of her instead looking in his smiling eyes. "Good morning my dear husband to be, ready for our wedding?"

"But of course my pretty wife. I understand the stripclub downstairs soon will be finished decorated with pretty white flowers, tablecloths and wedding cake. You seem to gotten more comfortable with my and your new way of life. Thank you girls, that's enough," Congming and Yueliang stood up and put their robes under their arms as they skipped out of the office shaking their cute sexy butts.

"I brought you here this morning to play with you. To show you that I am always able to fill your need to be dominated and humiliated beyond what you could even imagine. Ming and Ting, please begin."

"Oh yes boss, this will be so much fun!" Ming walked over to a large old wooden crate.

"Yes I love it when you bring someone new for us to play with!" Ting took out the first item.

Meiliang recognized it right away as a butt plug but it was quite different from the one she had in her butt last time. It was black and quite larger, she was got unsure if it would fit in her tight butt but then thought that it was still just a bit smaller than Andrews cock which had managed to fit inside and fuck her ass.

What was most different about it though was that at the end of the butt plug was a long horse tail attached. Ting dipped the plug in out so that it glistened when she brought it to Meiliang, bent her forward and started to push it inside her with both hands.

It took at least a minute to push the whole huge plug inside Meiliangs cute Chinese butt until she felt her ass finally close around the wide part. She now felt she had trouble breathing deeply. She looked behind her and felt the horse hair touch the inside of her thighs gently as she moved her ass about.

Next Ting and Ming together raised her up and put her arms together behind her back. They had a long wide black leather sleeve that they pulled up around both of her arms, fitting it almost up to her shoulders. The end of the arm binders was closed so her hands was also in the leather sleeve and around the sleeve were long leather straps that the sisters quickly tied and tighten all around it. Finally the arm binder sleeve was tied to a wide collar around her neck.

It was entirely impossible for Meiliang to get her arms out of the armbinder stuck behind her. She could only bend forward and backwards with her arms and hands no longer of any use to her just hanging behind her back.

For the third item Ming and Ting walked behind Andrews desk and pushed out a metal cage on small wheels. It looked like something to transport a wild animal in but just enough to fit a adult woman. Meiliang felt butterflies in her stomach as she imagined who was going to be in the cage.

The fourth item Ming hid behind her back as she brought it to Meiliang so she could not see really what it was. It looked like some kind of black leather mask with many wide leather straps. But it also seemed to have two small ears attached and a small stick.

Ming put the mask on from behind over her head and positioned the stick inside Meiliangs mouth between her teeth so Meiliang had trouble speaking. Ming then tighten the straps around the back of her head and took a small golden padlock and locked it shut behind Meiliangs head. Finally she pulled down a blindfold designed to cover her eyes and make her blind when needed.

Meiliang heard them walking to get the fifth and final item. She could not see what it was but soon understood it was a pair of knee high boots with heels. She felt the material was the same kind of leather as the other items she was wearing and imagined the boots also were black.

These boots were the highest heels she had ever worn in her life and Ming and Ting had to hold her from not falling over as they put her feet into the boot and closed it all the way to far above her knees.

She felt like she was standing on stilts and she first tried to lift her feet but it was strangely heavy and the sisters held her feet pushed to the floor so she should not walk and feel her boots out.

She felt them tying the boots with shoelaces in similar way they had done with the sleeve around her arms and finally heard the distinct sound as two small padlocks were attached and closed somewhere on her shoes.

She felt a thrill through her body as she now stood blind naked with the tail in her butt, her arms tied behind her back, with a strange mask and strange boots with shaved cunt and titties completely nude.

"Okey Mimi you look really cute but this office is too small for us to play with you my dear. Please crawl into the cage and we will push you to a more... open area."

Meiliang got help from Ming and Ting that pushed her to her knees then guided her slowly into the cage. It took some time with her arms behind her back but finally she lied on her side in the cage with her knees pulled up. She heard them close the cage and lock it with another padlock. What was it with padlocks and these people? Not even the greatest escape artist in the world would have gotten out of the sleeve she was wearing right now.

Meiliang could only listen to guess were she was going. The sound of the elevator and the busy lobby. Oh god she hoped that the cage was covered with something but by the laughter and gasps around her she could guess that she was again completely exposed. Finally she heard the unmistakable sound of the busy street outside the hotel.

The cage stopped moving, the padlock was unlocked and Meiliang was helped out and standing. She had real trouble balancing on her very heavy and extremely tall boots. The blindfold was removed and Meiliang was standing nude on the sidewalk in front of the Red Dragon hotel.

Well not completely nude, she still had the leather mask, the horse tail butt plug and the heavy boots. She looked down at her feet surprised to see that they ended with two horse hoofs. She quickly turned over to a shop window on the other side of the street and saw that the mask on her head ended with two horse ears. She was dressed like a pony.

"Mhfghh!!" Meiliang tried to talk but the gag stick in her mouth stopped her. Ting walked up to her.

"Now now, horses don't do any talking Mimi. Let's have some pony play and I think we need a new name for you..., how about.. Princess!" Ming walked up next to Ting clapping her hands eagerly.

"Yes yes sister! Princess Mimi, happy fun pony play can begin!" she has a long crop whip in her hand.

"Why don't we start with something simple; high knees. I want you to walk around us in a circle on the street like a well trained little pony." Ting tied a long leash to a ring in Meiliangs collar, smacked her in her ass and flapped her lips imitating a horse sound.

Meiliang started walking in her tall horse hoofs trying to walk and lift her knees. She felt the whip beat her leg. Not painfully, but it still stung. She started lifting the knees even higher and started prancing around the sisters.

Ming and Ting took turns both holding the long leash attached to Meiliang and shouting instructions and whipping her. After a short while she started getting some praise for doing well, having knees lifted high, chest and boobs raised proudly up and arms in a pony-like angel.

"Hey Andrew are you taking out one of your new girls for some morning exercise hehe?" A middle age man with a irritated looking woman, presumably his wife, walked up to Andrew standing a few meters away watching Meiliangs training.

"Yes indeed, but this is no ordinary new staff this is actually my bride, we are getting married in just a few hours and I want to set a positive tone for our relationship haha!"

"Hehe I can see you will have a long happy life together, best of luck to both of you!" the man spanked the woman next to him and they walked off.

Meiliang could not help blushing and wishing she could hide. The street was busy even in the morning with people walking out and into the hotel. Many stopped for a few moments to watch her prancing in front of the hotel giving her crude comments or just laughing.

She even saw some of her old friends from China coming out from the hotel for a morning walk before the wedding. One of them, a cute girl that she had as a classmate, even dared to walk up to her and say hello in Chinese. But Meiliang didn't know how to reply and just decided to do some neighing through her gag.

After Ting and Ming were satisfied they led her back into the hotel still dressed like a slutty pony and brought her back to her room. Andrew was nowhere to be seen, probably also walking of to get dressed for the wedding.

In her room Meiliang had all the padlocks on her outfit unlocked and outfit and butt plug removed. Ming sneaked behind and managed to stick her wet tongue in her butt before it closed after the plug and gave it a lick giggling as Meiliang pulled away laughing.

"Wow that was intense. Thank you so much Ming and Ting, I have never felt my heart beating so fast before. I can feel the rush still in my entire body from playing that forbidden game in the middle of the street." Meiliang sat down in the sofa naked to rest.

"You are welcome! Now you should rest for your big day. You have your wedding and wedding night so take moment and after we will get you dressed and ready."

Mao Meiliang rested for about an hour with the sisters, lying on the sofa naked close together. She now felt a loving sistership with them greatly relaxed with their soft breasts pressed up against her skin.

She leaned over to one of sisters stroking her chin and first kissing her cheek and then her lips. After three days in Bangkok she could still not be sure who of the twins were who. They made out for a while slowly as the other sister watched them.

After an hour they got up and started dressing for the wedding. Meiliang did not see any traditional wedding dresses on the clothes rack but assumed that the wedding would not be traditional, taking place in a Thai stripclub and everything.

The sisters sat her down naked on a chair in front of the mirror and did her hair and makeup. They did it simple and elegant with just a touch of mascara and rouge. On the top of her hair they fitted a long beautiful white wedding veil.

Her underwear came next. White as well, a white elegant bra and white thong panties. The material was very expensive white silk and felt soft against her pussy and ass.

Next Ming and Ting sat down on their knees, took out two white stockings and rolled them up on each of her legs not breaking eye contact with Meiliang as they did. She blushed and spread her legs letting them softly kiss her pussy outside of her thong.

They helped her stand up and brought another box with pink gift paper. They opened it and pulled out a large glass butt plug. So she was supposed to walk to her husband with this stuffed up her butt. She breathed out and relaxed as they pulled her thong to the side and slide the glass plug in and slide the thong back over her ass.

Her shoes were white stripper heels, too tall for any normal wedding, but compared to the pony boots she had on this morning they were infinitely more easy to walk in. Her round asian butt looked amazingly sexy in the heels, thong and she could see the glass butt plug in her ass sticking out behind the thong.

The final accessories were a wedding garter around her thigh, a pearl necklace and a white wedding bouquet. She spun around letting the vail flow around her head.

"Now Mimi sister, Andrew thought long about it and decided that he doesn't want you covered up any more like this. So consider these underwear your wedding dress for your dream wedding! We think you will look super cute letting our guests look at your sexy ass walking down the aisle in just some slutty underwear tihi!" Ming and Ting spanked her ass and walked off to put on their bridesmaid attire.

They started putting on black lace underwear, tiny gstrings, bras tied up to their necks and stripper heels. Their black sexy outfits matched their long black asian hair.

"Come, we need to take you to your uncle so he can walk you down the aisle Mimi! Time for the wedding you always dreamed of!" Ting smiled at her and offered her hand. Meiliang grabbed it lost in thoughts. She had dreamed of her wedding since she been little but never did she imagine she would wed a foreigner only wearing underwear and a glass butt plug.

They took the elevator down together holding hands and walked through the staf hallways of the Red Dragon hotel to a small waiting room leading into the stripclub. Meiliang could hear the murmur of a large audience waiting on the other side of two large double doors.

After a moment there was a knock on the other side of the room from the small door she entered through. In came her uncle and co owner of the Chinese Home Inn hotel chain without saying a word. Meiliang didn't feel she had anything to say either and kept silent standing next to him. He was old, bald and wearing a black suit with a white tie.

Her uncle took her arm and looked down at her almost naked body with a blank expression. He turned his head to the double doors waiting.

"Don't be so stern sillies!" Ming and Ting walked up to Meiliang and her uncle laughing. "This a happy wedding day and night, so we should all laugh and smile hihi!" They touched the uncles arm getting his attention. He looked over the twins bodies as well and got his eyes stuck on their identical two pair of tits.

"See something you like haha? Our boss Andrew instructed us to take care of you after the wedding night and... play with you hihi!" They walked behind the bride and held hands.

There was a new knock on the door, this time from the two double doors into the strip club. She heard the wedding march start playing, the audience quiet down and then the door were opened by two young beautiful asian strippers. One of them holding a large video camera recording the wedding.

They were nude, wearing nothing but white wedding veils, white heels and a white garter belt around their thigh. As Meiliang looked in she saw that all the strippers in the club where dressed the same way, like slutty brides. At least she still had her underwear on but walking out in public with her butt plug would feel very embarrassing.

She walked into the strip club decorated with white flowers and white table cloths over the many round tables the audience were sitting at arranged to the main stage. The crowd was a mix of white strip club visitors and Asian friends of Meiliang. She could hear the audience whispering and point at her and her butt as she walked past the tables and blushed. Her attempts to angel her butt to not show so much just seemed to draw more attention to it.

She and her uncle walked through the room, up on the main stage and stopped at a beautiful wedding arch. Next to the arch we're two gigantic tv screens showing live for the people what the girls with camera are recording. In the corner of the display was a love counter of how many was live streaming this wedding. The number was very high. Her uncle dropped her off and walked back down without a word. Meiliang waited at the arch looking back at the double doors for her dear husband to enter.

The doors opened again and Andrew Jackson walked in dressed in a black suit, blue tie and tall hat. Oh my god he looked so strong handsome and tall. Meiliang could feel her nipples getting hard and her pussy wet watching the handsome husband. She started to feel a bit nervous, would he like her shaved pussy for their wedding night? Would he take her virginity? What if her pussy was too tight for him?

Andrew began walking in waving to the audience and smiling. Accompanying him were two long rows of asian strippers all undressed except for their veils. It must been at least twenty sexy employees behind him dancing and flirting. She saw that he rested his two large hands on the asses of two strippers as he walked forward. Three strippers were walking with cameras recording them and the audience and another stripper with a camera had walked up to Meiliang to record her reactions. The TVs kept changing what camera were being displayed.

He walked up to Meiliang, bowed politely and told her that she looked so beautiful. The strippers walked back down and started discreetly servicing the audience, doing lap dances, serving drinks and crawling in under tables giving free oral sex.

12