Mara's Tale Ch. 1

Story Info
An elven woman is taken prisoner.
2.3k words
3.87
58.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Deliverance

Dark clouds parted as a looming Slave ship made its way on its normal route, the Sky ship known as the Deliverance, once was used by a grand General in the Great War over 30 years ago. Now the ship had become a trade ship, specializing in the Sale of Slaves. The ruthless captain was a woman by the name of Kalia; always at her side was a figure none knew too well, always wrapped in a dark cloak he was known simply as the Prophet. These two had a hold on the slave market as they had the only working sky ship left, and with the firepower on board it was more powerful then most warship, they simply at this time, could not be stopped.

Most of the ships crew was made up of Gurks, green, stubby goblin like creatures, Which were not only ugly but where mostly slimy and had a distinct odor about them, but they could work very hard, for extended amounts of time before growing weary, they made good crew members as they were ignorantly loyal to Kalia. They sky ship headed west over the Bengalia forest, known to be home to many cities of beautiful elves.

Within a few short hours a small elfin town lay burning, most of the men lay dead on the ground, all the women and children where being loaded on board the sky ship. One of the ongoing, young elfin women was a lass by the name of Mara, She was a beautiful girl with a spirit as fiery as her flaming red hair. Even in chains, she was determined not to be broken. By nightfall the skip lifted off and headed west towards Shan-Tyr a very large Trade city, and about a three-week travel. Inside the Deliverance the slaves where split up, the children where taken to a large cargo area and put into chains. The older more mature women where taken from their offspring and taken to another area of the ship, then the younger more ripe females where taken to their areas, which where a bit nicer then anywhere else, as they where to be specialized in sex slavery. Mara used this time to slip away unnoticed in the crowd, still in cuffs she made her way back towards the dark areas of the cargo hold, where mostly spices and other wares where being stored.

Mara's feet where suddenly knocked out from under her and she fell onto her stomach, as she looked up she saw two Gurks standing above her, one looked down at her, as the other moved around behind her, she eyes shot open immediately as she felt her breeches being ripped off her, leaving her lower half bare to the world, as she wore nothing under them. She tried to get up but was grabbed by her hair and then her top was ripped from her body, she was forced back down as one of the Gurks ran his hand over her breasts. She once again tried to get up and run, but she was pulled back down roughly, she closed her eyes in pain, then heard a light sound of breeches hitting the floor, she opened her eyes and stared at one of the gurk's slimy, green, stubby, cock aimed at her face. She clenched her jaw and turned her head away from it but screamed as she felt one of the Gurks shove his slimy cock into her previously virgin cunt.

As the Gurks from behind her slide under her body and began assaulting her cunt, the one in front of her grabbed her head and shoved his slimy, and smelly cock into her mouth, causing her to gag. The taste was instantly repulsive and she felt her self-becoming nauseous. Another gurk came around the corner and climbed over the one now below her and removed his pants and slides his slimy green cock into her ass. Tears streamed down her face as her body was being assaulted. She was completely disgusted, but came even more so as her body began to naturally respond to the invasion to her most private parts. Her hips beginning to rock back and forth against the invading cocks that rammed vigorously in and out of her lower half. She also began to suck on the cock in her mouth, rolling her tongue over the cock, licking the already starting pre-cum that peaked out of the head of the cock. She let out a pure lustful moan of ecstasy as she came to climax, which only caused the Gurks to become encouraged and move faster and more vigorously, her body becoming more assaulted as she was moved back and forth like a rag doll. The Gurks gave her everything they had. Their cocks like pistons in and out every hole, she fucked and sucked the Gurks for what seemed like hours, her body orgasming several times each time being carried out by the very stamina filled Gurks.

Her body tightened as she suddenly felt her cunt being filled with the sticky cum from the first Gurk. The feeling of the gurk filling her body with his seed, sent her over the edge, causing her to climax harder then before, she began sucking as hard as she could, taking all of the Gurks cock into her mouth and milking it with all that she had, her reward was his slimy, sticky cum filling her mouth with its salty taste. She let it fall from her lips as she moaned loudly, the cum dribbling down her lips and chin, as she rocked back hard against the cock in her ass, the gurk grunted loudly as he filled her hindquarters. Exhausted the Gurks left her where she lay; she was too exhausted from what had to been hours of sex, to even move. Tears came to her as she now realized what happened. She soon fell asleep with her tears.

When Mara awoke she found herself sleeping in a warm bed, soft fur blankets where wrapped around her nude body, for a moment she thought what had happened all a bad dream but instead the smell and bad taste of the earlier happenings still taunted her senses, she slowly opened her eyes and looked up and around the room, across the room was a tall man wearing all black, his long blue hair strung down his back, he turned slowly to her and looked her over. "So the young girl awakens, when I found you, you lay alone in the cargo hold, it seems the Gurks got a hold of you, they tend to do that time to time, especially when your not where your suppose to bed" He walked over to her and ran his hand over her cheek. "Such beauty, you'll fetch quite a price at the market."

She turned her head away, still holding strong with the spirit that she may escape and be free once more; he laughed and left her alone. "Enjoy your comfort for now, soon you'll be back in the slave hold where you belong" The man closed the door and locked it behind him, she looked around the room for some clothing and found a long robe with slits up the sides sitting on a chair not far from her, she slipped it on and began to look around the room carefully, she came to the bay window and looked out at the clouds and sky around her and sighed, at this time, escape was not something that would be very likely.

She sat around the room for several hours, then as the dusk came on a sound from the door could be heard and a Gurk carrying a plate of food walked in, he was dressed a bit better then the others and didn't smell half as bad, he grinned a toothy grin. "Me was to bring food to you, so eat up, it all you get." The Gurk walked across the room and sat down at a desk and began looking through things, he watched her as she ravenously ate her food, she wasn't aware of just how hungry she had become, or how long she had already been on this ship, after her meal was complete the Gurk walked over to her and looked her body over.

"Very nice, you are, me like, such soft skin, the others they not lie, you probably good slave woman" with that the Gurk blew a dusk into her face, she coughed and pulled back, as she took the dust into her lungs she felt as if she was somehow disconnected from everything. The gurk walked over to her and ran his hands up and down her right leg, she let out a soft moan but couldn't pull away, she just watched him as he began to kiss and lick her thigh, running his hand up he ran his palm over her red bush and applied pressure, her body responded quickly as her juices began to flow and she felt herself becoming wet, she tried to pull away, but her body wouldn't do anything she wanted it too. "You go and lay down on bed now" he mind spinning she found herself walking over and laying down on her back on the bed, the gurk quickly followed and climbed up on the bed and slide his head under her robe, her hands came to his back and she arched her hips upwards as she found herself moaning once again as his tongue ran across her outer lips, then to her clit, his tongue was long and forked and it drove her body into a frenzy as she moaned and breathed roughly as he slide his tongue in and out of her, she closed her eyes and let him do with her as he wanted, thought in the back of her mind she was screaming to wake up.

Suddenly she snapped to her senses as she felt the contact be dragged away and a deep manly voice over took the room. "Stupid servant, who gave you the right to come in here and take a slave as if it was yours,? You pay with your life" there was a scream from across the room as she couldn't make anything out, her vision blurry, the voice came once more. "Sleep elfin one, you shall need it" with that she once more fell into a deep sleep.

It was a few hours till she came too, but when she did she found herself still laying in the bed, wrapped up in her robes, she slowly sat up and looked around the room, as she was getting adjusted the door opened up and a young human boy of around eight years old came in. He had blue/hazel eyes and mid length matted brown hair, he wore simple clothing and walked around barefoot, he entered the room carrying a tray of food, closing the door behind him, he made his way over to the table and sat the tray down. "HI I was told to bring you some food, I bet your hungry." The boy smiled and looked to her, "so what's your name?"

Mara studied the boy a bit and then spoke quietly, she didn't know what to trust or who anymore, and "I'm Mara"

The boy smiled and walked over to her, " I'm called Hawk, come you need to eat I hear the Gurks got to you, so I bet your extremely starving right now" He reached out and gave her his hand. "Come on, I'm not gonna bite."

Mara hesitantly took the young boys hand and let him lead her over to the table, where the food sat, after she sat down and began eating, the two began talking, she discovered that Hawk was a slave as well, he had taken in during a raid in a city, his mother was 8 months pregnant when captured, so while she was on the ship, she gave birth, a servant lady on the ship who worked for Kalia took Hawk in so that he wouldn't be sold, so he was raised in a life of servitude, when Kalia found out about the boy, she made him her personal servant, as she knew a young boy was more trust worthy and could be easily controlled. Hawk and Mara quickly became friends, as they could easily rely on each other.

Over the next few weeks, Mara was moved back to the barracks where the rest of the female slaves where held, many of them wore tatters of clothing, as every so often servants or Gurks where allowed into the barracks to have their way with a slave or two. Mara was saved this humiliation as every day Hawk would stop by and warn her if they where coming so that she could hide. Hawk was allowed to go anywhere in the ship, so some nights he would spend them curled up asleep next to Mara. Unfortunately this friendship wouldn't last long as the day came where the ship finally came to port. And the two where separated, but before being taken away Hawk gave Mara a silver band. He told her that he would find her again, and to keep tight to the ring for him. Hawk was forced to head back to chores as Mara and the others where stood up in front of a lady who walked through them checking them out, out of all the women the lady chose six, one of which was Mara, they where to be taken and to be trained in the ways of the Daughters of the Rose. A group that trained ladies in the ways of sexually pleasing men. Which might not be a bad thing, as this was how many women gained their freedom.

To Be Continued...