Marathon

Story Info
White man gives her a night of sex.
2.4k words
4.57
124.9k
110

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secrecy456
secrecy456
1,083 Followers

Hey everybody this is just a short story. There are no chapters after this one, but I had to write it because I was inspired by a song to write it. The name of the song is Marathon by Raheem DeVaughn and Floetry, hence the name of the story. I hope you enjoy this story and I might write more short stories after this I have to see first. Please keep the feedback coming and tell me what you think.

Curious Virgin N.O. (those r my initials by the way :p)

*

Luke looked across the room at Charlie. She stood there with her plump lips slightly separated. She stuck her tongue out and licked the bottom lip causing him to moan out in the silent room. He smiled and slowly made his way towards her. She began to back up to the bed all the while watching him stalk his prey. She smiled shyly at him as she bumped into the edge of the bed. Her chocolate brown eyes widened in fear and excitement as he came up to her. Her coke bottle body was covered in black lace that complimented her chocolate complexion. He wanted a taste of Charlie and he wanted it now.

Charlie began to pant as Luke came up to her. His large body hovered over hers as he pushed her deeper into the side of the bed. His gray eyes were dark with sex as he came closer to her. He lowered his blond head to her face and slowly traced her lips with his tongue. He dragged her into a drugging kiss making her moan. He slid his tongue into her mouth and began to wrestle with her tongue. He explored her mouth, licking and sucking while she ran her hands through his hair. Charlie began to unbutton his pants and pulled his cock out. He grabbed her hands and pushed them away. Luke broke the kiss and looked down at her. She looked at his lips and brought his head back down so she could suck on him.

Luke pulled Charlie in closer to him. He grabbed her ass and slapped her hard. She moaned into his mouth as he massaged the sting out of her cheeks. He picked her up and she wrapped her long thick legs around his waist. He carried her to the other side of the bed and sat down with her in his lap. He grabbed her hips and slowly worked her core into his cock. He could feel her wet pussy through her lace panties. He broke the kiss and lowered his head to her lace clad breasts. He took the right nipple into his mouth and licked around it. She grabbed his head and held him to her breast.

Charlie moaned in frustration as Luke teased her. He continued to lick around her nipple as she rocked her hips back and forth on his hard, thick cock. She threw her head back as he began to suck on her breast. He gently nipped her nipple causing another gush of wetness to soak her core. He raised his head and blew his breath over her nipple. He turned to the other one and did the same thing. She began to scream his name and pull his hair harder. Luke pulled away from her breast and tore her bra off. Her nipples got even harder as they were exposed to the air. He went back to sucking on them and she started rocking faster on his cock. Luke groaned sending vibrations through her breasts.

Luke pulled away from Charlies' breast and growled. She was working his cock hard and he was on the verge of cumming. He laid her down in the middle of the bed and slowly slid her wet panties off. He slowly crawled up the bed between her legs and began to kiss on her thighs. He licked a trail up to her wet pussy, but he didn't get close enough. He turned to the other thigh and did the same thing. He smiled to himself as Charlie began to grind her hips in the air. He put his legs under her knees and spread her legs wide. He dipped his head down slowly and licked her pussy from the top the bottom. He closed his eyes and savored the sweet taste of her cunt. He looked up and saw Charlie watching him. He held her gaze as he slid down and slowly circled her clit with his tongue. Her head fell back and she arched her back. He flattened his tongue and licked her cunt like a lollipop. She screamed out his name in the dark room.

He lowered his head and licked her again making more cum gush out of her. She ran her hands through his hair and tugged on his head. He smiled into her pussy and started to tongue fuck her slowly. He dipped his tongue inside her pussy then pulled it out slowly. She tried to close her legs, but he pulled them apart with his arms. She screamed out in frustration. He started licking her pussy faster focusing on her swollen clit. He pulled one arm from under her knees and dragged it down to his cock. He began to stroke himself in time to the strokes he was giving to her pussy. She was screaming loudly now as he increased his pace. He sucked her clit then began to lick her clit faster and harder. He felt her thighs begin to tremble and she wrapped her loose leg tight around his neck. She pushed his head deeper into her cunt while her orgasm rocked through her.

Charlie threw her head back as the orgasm ripped through her. She screamed out Lukes' name. She felt cum gushing out of her pussy as Luke continued to tongue her pussy. She felt tears sting her eyes while her thighs started shaking. Luke kept licking her faster and faster and she felt another orgasm work its way up her spine. She arched her back and began screaming his name. Cum pooled between her legs and dripped into her ass. Her thighs were shaking hard and she pushed Luke away from her pussy. He licked the cum off his glistening lips and smiled at her. He worked his way up to her mouth and kissed her. She tasted her sweet juice on his tongue as he played with her mouth. She broke the kiss and nibbled on his bottom lip. She gently pushed him on his back and she slowly crawled down his body to his cock. She pulled his pants off his legs and threw them on the floor.

She slowly stoked his cock from base to tip. She could barely close her hand around his cock. She looked him in the face and almost came again from the look he was giving her. He was biting his bottom lip and massaging his heavy sac. She turned back to his cock and began to squeeze his cock slightly as she stroked him upward. She looked down at his hand massaging his sac and slowly moved it away. He looked at her through heavy lids and smiled at her. Charlie moved up his body and lay down on his body with her head facing his cock. She took hand and started massaging his sac again and she dipped her head to the tip of his thick cock. She swirled her tongue around the tip and laughed when Luke slapped her ass. She lowered her mouth on his cock and took as much of him in her mouth as she could. She began to bob her head up and down slowly on top of his cock. She lifted her head and licked him slowly from bottom to top and sucked his head into her mouth.

She took his cock out of her mouth and used her hand to stroke him hard and slow. She lowered her head to his sac and licked between them. She took his heavy sac into her mouth and ran her tongue all over his sac. He growled then moaned. Charlie laughed again as he slapped her ass again. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. She increased the pace of her hand on his cock and began to massage his sac faster. She replaced her hand with her mouth and began to suck his cock faster. She felt him grip her ass and massage her cheeks. He started groaning into the room.

Luke threw his head back in ecstasy. He felt his balls tighten and his legs began to tremble. He felt his spine begin to tingle and numbness worked its way throughout the rest of his body. He felt his cum gush into Charlies' mouth and she continued to suck on him making sure to squeeze every last ounce of cum in his cock. She moved off his body and turned on her back in the bed. He grabbed her body and propped her head on the pillows in the bed. He raised his body over her and slowly entered his cock inside her wet pussy. Her eyes widened in surprise as he began to pump his still hard cock inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and he began to slowly fuck her pussy. He felt her juices coming out around his cock as he slowly worked his cock in and out of her cunt slowly. She was panting softly as he started to increase his pace slowly. He lowered his head to her breasts and began to suck on her nipple hard. He felt her nails dig into his back. She was on the verge of cumming so he slowed down and began to grind his cock into her pussy.

Charlie threw her head back in frustration as Luke slowed his strokes down. She pulled his head away from her nipple and pulled him down for a rough kiss. She bit his lip hard and pulled his hair. Luke laughed at her and began to increase his pace. He started pounding into her cunt harder and faster making more of her juices gush out. She began to moan low in her throat as Lukes' strokes became harder and faster. He grabbed her legs and pulled them apart and raised her knees in the air. He began to work her cunt harder and she began to feel another orgasm work through her. She started screaming as her legs began shaking and cum began to gush out of her cunt. Cum began to squirt out of her cunt on to Lukes' cock and lower stomach. She looked in embarrassment at what had to be her first ejaculation. Luke smiled at her then ran his fingers through the cum coating his stomach and dipped his fingers into his mouth. She watched as he sucked his fingers clean. He gathered her into his arms and carried her to the edge of the bed. He sat Charlie in his lap and smiled softly as she rested her head on his shoulder. He was beginning to regret working her cunt so hard. He slowly raised her body on to of his cock and lowered it back down. She whimpered softly as her sore cunt slid on his cock.

Luke lifted Charlies' head then lowered his lips to her swollen lips. He sucked on them then dipped his tongue inside her mouth and began to tongue fuck her mouth. Charlie began to groan in his mouth and he started tongue fucking her mouth at the same pace he was working her cunt. He felt her cum drip down his cock and down his sac to his thighs. He growled at Charlie and tore his mouth away from her. He grabbed her hips hard and began to pound into her cunt. He watched as her breasts bobbed up and down from his strokes. He started fucking her harder and faster and watched mesmerized as she threw her head back and screamed his name. He slowed down and began to grind his cock into her pussy as her orgasm ran through her body. She was loud enough to wake up the neighbors next door. He picked her up and carried her to the carpet on the floor. He turned her over onto her stomach and raised her ass in the air. He spread her knees far apart and slowly stroked her pussy with his cock from behind. He entered her pussy slowly and dipped a finger into her cum soaked ass. He watched as his cock disappeared into her chocolate cunt then reappeared. He began to fuck her slow and hard slamming into her ass from the back.

Charlie gripped the carpet hard as his heavy sac slapped against her cunt. She raised her head and started moaning loudly. Her nipples were rubbing against the carpet as he slammed his cock into her from behind. She bit her lip then began to scream as he began to fuck her faster. She felt the orgasm building then screamed in frustration as he stopped. She felt cum dripping down her legs as Luke began to fuck her again. He slammed into her cunt from behind hard and slapped her ass. He slowly massaged her ass then began to fuck her faster and harder. Charlie felt the orgasm building and moving through her body. Her body began to tingle and her legs started shaking uncontrollably. She started screaming as her pussy started to squeeze his cock tightly. She felt her pussy gushing cum out of her onto his cock.

Luke threw his head back and roared into the room. His cries mingled with Charlies' as he began to cum. He felt his cock and sac tighten up before he felt hot spurts of his cock spray out of him. Luke lay down beside Charlie as he tried to catch his breath. He moved her hair out of her eyes and leaned in to kiss her. He slowly caressed her lips with his. He ran his tongue over her swollen lips. He rose up on his shaky legs and picked Charlie up off the floor. He carried her to the bed and laid her down. She began to whimper as he joined her. He laughed and pulled her to him. He held her tightly as she fell asleep. But the night wasn't done yet. He still planned on fucking her until the night was up.

secrecy456
secrecy456
1,083 Followers