Marathon Man: Breaking the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Please don't, I-I am married,'' she stuttered.

''Yet you don't seem to struggle. I am barely holding you, and all I can see you do is nothing,'' he teased, as he began to slowly caress her arm, feeling her skin grow cold with more Goosebumps.

She exclaimed a small moan as Mabadi caressed her, ''How long has it been since someone touched me like this?'' she thought, as her vagina began to get warmer and her body more relaxed. ''You can't, you don't want me,'' she said, looking down.

Mabadi put his finger under her chin and tilted her head up towards his eyes, ''Just because your husband has given up on you, does not make you unwanted,'' her eyes met his, and she could not but feel a hard passion grow within her when he said does words.

Yet she was married, and she still loved her husband, but these feelings she felt made her maddening. ''What am I suppose to do? Is this the right thing to do?'' her mind was shooting questions without answers, until Mabadi answered by placing his lips unto hers.

The warm big lips she felt, were tender and soft. His mouth kissed hers, and her questioning stopped; his answer was good enough for her.

He kept caressing here arm, then her hip. Making her moan so that her mouth opened, giving Mabadi the opportunity to connect his tongue to hers.

The sensations she felt, the feelings and thoughts, whispered to her, ''Go with it,'' as she sucked and danced with his tongue.

He held her firm and tight, pressing his body closer to hers as he kept on French kissing. His hands softly lowered downwards to her hips, and he caressed and stroked her behind. Her mind was now possessed by his touching and kissing, she had no doubt, she wanted him.

The kissing stopped, and he slid his tongue down her neck, pecking and sucking it gently. Her moans grew bigger for every peck he gave her, making her grasp him around, cuddling him as he continued on.

Soon she could feel something striking and hinting between her legs, looking down she saw a giant bulge coming from Mabadi's trousers.

The size of the bulge shocked her so much that she thought it was only her mind playing tricks on her, little did she know, that she was wrong.

Mabadi could not wait any longer, he could feel his dick enlarge and his balls pump. He stopped licking her neck and went on his knees, lifting her skirt up and pulling her underwear down.

She felt a little uncomfortable when he did so, not wanting him to see her vagina. Susan never had good self esteem, even less when she was naked in front of a man, especially if it was not her husband.

''Get on the sofa, I want to see your flower,'' said he. Before she was able to protest, he pushed her down unto the sofa.

She was now sitting on the sofa with Mabadi between her legs. He grabbed her legs and lifted them up on his shoulders, and then pulled her skirt up revealing to him her wet pussy, ''Pl-please wait, I don't think you should,'' she stuttered.

Mabadi did not listen, he just stared at her untrimmed wet flower, as if being hypnotised. He could smell the strong scent it emitted, turning him on, ''You smell so nice,'' he said, while moving closer.

''D-don't say such things,'' she said ashamed, while trying to avoid eye contact with him.

''But it's true, you smell so ripe and great. It's just like you're itching to be tasted,'' he teased her.

''P-please I...Ahh,'' a sudden moan spurred out of her when he passed his finger over her pussy, making her tilt back from the pleasure, ''Please please don't, I can't.''

His finger slid over her pubic hair as he caressed her gently until he reached the tip of her opening, feeling her liquid stick on his finger. Susan moaned and gasped, from the touching and sensation he was giving her. His finger toyed her, until he slowly pressed it into her wet opening.

Susan bit her lips when his finger went inside of her, her pussy oozing with essence and her heart beating faster from the sensations.

Her moaning was like music to Mabadi, as he gradually began to feel his member screaming to let him out, ''Do you like that? Do you like it when I stick my finger into your hole?'' he teased.

She tried to answer him, but all she was able to say were inaudible moaning noise.

''You like it don't you?'' he fingered her faster every time she tried to open her mouth, making her moan even higher.

''W-why are you d-doing this?'' she finally was able to say.

''Because you like it, and you know what I think you'd like even more?'' he responded.

Lustfully taken, Susan asked, ''What?''

''Two fingers,'' a loud moan came from Susan when Mabadi penetrated his second finger into her hole, making her orgasm and tilt her head further back.

The orgasm passed through her much faster than the one she had yesterday, but the sudden shock of it was something she had never experienced before.

His fingers were pushing upwards, making her gasp from the pleasure, ''My fingers are getting sucked in, you like it that much?'' he teased her.

''T-that's not true,'' Susan tried to negate herself, but she really loved every second of it.

''Why are you lying?'' Mabadi pulled his fingers out from her, giving Susan a slight feeling of relief, but then he spread her vagina with both his hands, ''Look at you,'' said he, while he stared into her open vagina. ''You're oozing like a waterfall, how can you not be enjoying yourself?''

''Don't look, please!'' the feeling of his thumbs spreading her vagina and his remarks made her feel ashamed, but at the same time she became more excited than ever.

Susan trembled as Mabadi kept closing and spreading her hole with two of his fingers, ''It's a shame to waste all of this love juice,'' Mabadi said.

He came closer to her opening, and then inadvertently plunged his tongue into her gaping hole.

Susan gasped and felt her legs tremble more as Mabadi's tongue made its way deep inside her; so much did her legs tremble from excitement that one of her shoes fell off.

Susan moaned and breathed heavily as Mabadi kept on sliding his tongue in and out from her hole, and dancing inside of her.

Her taste was strong and ripe, Mabadi passed her barriers with his tongue and licked her inner walls, feeling them tremble and sucking his tongue. Her juice kept flowing onto his lips and into his mouth; he would not pass the chance to spit it out, but rather swallow it all down.

He was literally drinking her up, hearing her moan and gasping while she tried to deviate him from licking her, only to be stopped by his hands.

He pressed her clitoris with his fingers, which sent Susan into another state of orgasm as she grabbed a pillow holding it hard, ''Oh God, yes!'' she yelled, letting the orgasm pass through her body once again.

The sensation was soft and fierce, almost as if the orgasm was ripping her up slowly. Another feeling she had never felt, feelings she had never experienced with her husband before, or even thought possible.

The orgasm passed, her breathing got more controlled, and she thought it was over. But Mabadi stood up and said, ''Your turn now,'' as he unbuttoned his trousers and pulled down his underwear, revealing to her his oversized dark black dick ready for action.

She looked at the size of his dick in amazement, it was darker then his skin except for his penis-head being almost dark purple. Believing her mind was still playing tricks on her, she instantly grabbed it to see if it was truly this big.

Mabadi moaned a bit when she grabbed his dick, as she tried to hold around it with her hand, barely able to. The girth was equally frightening as the length, and his balls were as big as a pair of tennis balls.

Susan kept feeling his dick and touching it, still not believing it to be as big as it was, ''I am guessing that you have never seen one this big?'' Mabadi asked.

Surprised at having her hands around his penis, she let go of it and said, ''I-I never thought so big existed.''

Her eyes could not stop but look at his penis dangling in front of her, she felt both shame and excitement crawling up on her as she kept starring, ''Go on,'' he said, ''Touch it again.''

Nervously, Susan grabbed his dick again. Feeling the warm member in her hand, gave her such excitement that she could feel her hole juicing all over the floor, ''Stroke it,'' Mabadi said

Slowly she began to stroke the large penis, holding it first with one hand then two. She stroked all the way down to his crotch, until his foreskin pulled back and revealed to her his entire penis-head.

The scent that it emitted was so strong that she tried to hold her hand to her nose, only to forget that the scent was even stronger on her hand after touching his shaft.

Mabadi laughed, finding it amusing that this woman was not used to the smell, ''If you think the smell is bad, then wait till you taste it,'' he said grinning.

Susan looked up at him, still stroking his penis, ''I cannot do that,'' she protested.

''Why not? Don't I deserve a reward for making you feel good?'' he said.

''I...I cannot do this to my husband,'' Susan replied.

''You already past that line, the moment you said those words while still stroking my cock,''

Susan realised that she had continued to stroke his massive member without knowing so, all the while complaining to him, ''Now you realise what you want, just follow with your body and everything will be good,'' he encouraged her.

She wanted to refuse, but something deep inside of her felt that she had to. She needed this; her body was sweating at the thought of sucking his massive cock, the thought of having that strong smell in her mouth. It made her more excited just wondering how strong his taste would be, and how far she was willing to go.

Susan lifted his cock over her head and with the tip of her tongue she slowly connected with his shaft. The taste was strong and fierce, backing her away for a second because of it.

Slowly she licked his shaft again, getting used to the taste the more she continued. She could feel his veins on the shaft, as she passed her tongue over.

She kept jerking his massive junk while still licking his shaft, feeling his veins pump furiously as she did so. Soon pre-cum began to ooze from his tip, flowing downwards, covering her hand. She kept stroking his long shaft, smelling his strong pre-cum in the process, until it reached all the way down to her tongue.

The taste of his pre-cum made her jump, it was far stronger and brutish then his shaft. She kept on licking and lubricating his dark shaft, feeling his veins twitch every time she passed them with her tongue. Mabadi moaned and could not but stop moving back and forth, hoping she would soon take his dick in her mouth.

''I want to feel your mouth,'' Mabadi moaned, ''Put it in your mouth, don't make me wait.''

She had no intention to hesitate anymore, she came closer to his penis-head. She stuck her tongue out and licked it, tasting a strong gluey sensation in her mouth. She got to the tip of his cock and hesitated a bit before sucking his head, ''That's it, oh yeah,'' Mabadi moaned as she began sucking and blowing his cock, drooling insanely while doing so.

He thrust his penis a bit into her, every time she'd head him, just so that he could get more of his dick into her mouth. Susan felt his warm head spewing pre-cum while inside her mouth, she gulped and swallowed it all down, feeling a warm liquid going down her throat.

Mabadi felt his dick throbbing, and he was near to explode. He grabbed Susan's head and began pushing her closer to his crotch, whilst his dick went deeper inside, passing her tonsils.

''All the way down,'' he said, hearing her gasping and gurgling while he kept on pushing her head closer to his crotch.

Susan could feel his penis making its way down her throat, and tried to stop him. Unfortunately Mabadi had no intention to stop, but instead, to thrust it back and forward while still being deep down her throat.

Susan gagged and spewed saliva and pre-cum from her mouth, as Mabadi's dick kept going back and forth, passing her tonsils again and again. She could her him yell and moan as she forced herself to endure his long head-bangs.

''Get ready, I am about to burst,'' he said, while holding her head firmly. His dick was now so deep down her throat that tears were coming from her eyes, as she tried to breathe heavily from her nose; smelling his strong sweaty scent.

''Ahh! Fuck, here it comes!'' he exclaimed, as she felt a hot bursting liquid shoot from his tip making its way down her throat. She swallowed as fast and as much as she could, since he would not let her go.

She could feel her stomach filling up with his semen, as it kept on coming. She kept on swallowing as fast as she could, but the quantity of sperm coming from him was too much for her to swallow, and soon it began to go upwards rather than down.

It burst out of her mouth as an overfilled champagne bottle, and then from her nostrils. She could not breathe, and began to panic as Mabadi still held her head firmly.

Finally after exclaiming one last moan, Mabadi let go of her, and Susan instantly detached herself from the penis. She turned around from him and on all four began gasping, coughing and throwing up sperm that had not made its way to her stomach, unto the floor.

Mabadi kept stroking his dick that was getting softer and more sensitive, but at the same time was still erect and wanting more. He looked over to Susan and saw her coughing up while on the floor, with her ass against Mabadi.

When seeing that huge behind, and her pussy still dripping, he felt that it would only be faire for him to give her a special bonus.

He went down on his knees and grabbed her behind, while she was still coughing and breathing, and then aimed his semi erect dick at her wet vagina.

''W-what wait, no,'' she said, when she felt Mabadi's head poking her hole.

He then forcefully thrust his dick inside of her gaping vagina, holding her from behind firmly and sliding his dick deep inside her.

Susan gasped and felt a string of orgasm hitting her, when he penetrated. The penetration was so sudden and so fierce that she fell in a lustful state, screaming high pitched moans as he kept on thrusting.

Her entire life had been confined to one man, a man whose dick was not bigger then a finger. But now she was getting a taste of another man, a man whose dick was five times bigger than her husband's.

Thrust after thrust he kept on making her feel unknown sensations that were hidden in her body, his thighs kept hitting her hips as he banged her furiously, making loud and splashing noises.

''Fuck, how can you be so tight!'' Mabadi uttered.

His dick was passing through the points her husband had once explored, and gone beyond to a place where no one had ever been before. She could not feel but extreme pleasure arise within her, as orgasm after orgasm passed through her.

''D-don't stop,'' the only words being uttered by her as Mabadi kept pounding her hard.

He held her around the hips and banged the craving pussy of hers, feeling his dick pressing itself a tad deeper inside of her, '' You have no idea how long I have wanted to do you!'' he exclaimed while banging her from behind.

Mabadi then began to furiously fuck her, and she could feel his dick enlarging, spreading her insides further. Soon he exclaimed, ''I am about to come again!'' but Susan did not respond, not until he said, ''I am going to bust it deep inside of you!''

''Wait please don't release inside of me,'' she said, but Mabadi had no intention not to.

''Why not?'' he said.

''I- I don't want to get pregnant,''

''Then say it the way I want it!'' he began to thrust harder

''What?'' Susan felt it difficult to concentrate as he began to do her faster.

''Say, please don't cum inside my pussy!'' Mabadi grinded his teeth, now very close to explode.

''P-please don't...Ahh!'' she begged, but he would not make it easy for her to respond.

''What is that? I can't hear you?''

''Please, please don't cum inside me,''

''Say it right!'' Mabadi yelled.

''Please don't come inside my pussy!'' Susan yelled, resulting in an unexpected climax within her, as Mabadi unleashed his ejaculation deep inside of her, breaking his promise.

Both of them yelled and moaned, as she was getting the orgasm of her life while he was filling her womb, resulting in both of them finally falling unto the floor after it had passed.

They were breathing heavily on the floor not saying a word to each other, and with no sound emitting except for the sudden popping of Mabadi's penis exiting Susan's vagina.

With sperm exiting her hole, Susan closed her eyes and tried to just slip into that warm silent darkness, and fall asleep.

Mabadi smiled while starring at Susan, feeling himself proud that he had conquered the wife of his racist agent, ''One down, one to go.''

To be Continued…

12