Marcella's Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bjorn was now massaging Marcella's legs, working his hands down the back of her calves. Slowly he worked his way to her feet. "If you will roll over my queen, I will massage your feet," Bjorn said. Marcella rolled over onto her back, slightly smiling at the fact that her feet were now going to be massaged again.

He knew, from experience that her feet were one of her weak spots. After a day walking around in the shoes that she was required to wear as queen her feet were always sore. The only relief she ever found was in Bjorn's strong hands. Starting at her toes, he began squeezing her feet with his fingers, with his thumbs on the underside of her feet. He slowly worked his way to her ankle, and then back down to her toes, his strong hands squeezing her feet. Once he had finished her right foot he repeated the process on the left foot. Next he clasped her right foot in both hands, one hand clasping the toes and the other clasping toward the ankle and began gently twisting in opposite directions. After a few minutes of this he did the same to her left foot. Next clasping her feet by the toes and using his outstretched fingers he probed for the joints in her feet, rubbing them gently. After this treatment Marcella was thoroughly relaxed and with closed her eyes was in a state near sleep.

Lifting her left foot gently, he took her large toe into his mouth. Slowly he started sucking on her big toe, running his tongue back and forth over the underside. Knowing what was coming next she felt her pussy start to moisten. As usual he knew what she was thinking and lingered, sucking on her toe, as if there was no other thought on his mind but running his tongue over her toe. For almost five minutes this went on, with him sucking her toe.

She knew that he was teasing her, and she suspected that he knew that she knew he was teasing her and all of a sudden that was intolerable to her. Who was the servant here, she thought. She pulled her toe out of his mouth, sat up and turned so that her legs hung down over the edge of the massage table.

Tired of his insolence in teasing her and ready to have her pussy licked she spread her legs she commanded him "Lick my pussy."

Bjorn with a sly smile on his face was instantly obedient and without a word he got down on his knees and put his head in between her open thighs. He started by placing tiny kisses all the way around her hairless cunt. Fairies, unlike humans have very little body hair and almost never have pubic hair. As Bjorn slowly kissed his way around her pale, bald pussy, he began slowly letting his tongue out of his mouth as he kissed. Soon it was just his tongue that he was using, licking his way around her folds, slowly, tantalizingly working his way inward.

Marcella after all the time he had licked her foot lost her patience and wanted him to use his tongue on her now. "Lick my pussy, slave," she demanded and Bjorn was quick to obey, burying his tongue inside of her box. Marcella lied back and enjoyed the sensation of his tongue on her pussy.

"Oh, oh, yes, that's better."

Bjorn continued his ministrations on her pussy, slowly bringing his tongue up to lick her clit as she began to moan. She wrapped her hands around his head, pulling him to her as he sped up his licks, quickly flicking his tongue up and back across her clit. Spurred on by her moaning he took his finger and slid it into her wet cunt, probing her box while he continued licking her clit. The probing of his finger in her cunt increased her volume of her moaning. His finger, knowing its way from experience, homed in on her g-spot, and was soon tracing tiny circles around her pleasure point.

All of his attention on her pussy was too much for Marcella, as she slowly slid down into the inevitable orgasm. Her moaning became more intense as her pussy started to quiver with its release. Her juices sprayed freely as she came all over his face. Bjorn continued to lick her as she came not intending to stop as he drank in her juices.

Marcella however wanted something else. "I want you in me," Marcella commanded. "Carry me to the bed and fuck me Bjorn."

Bjorn stood up and taking Marcella in his arms carried her to the bed. Marcella wondered how many times he had carried her across to her bed. In the two hundred and fifty years that he had been her servant it must be near ten thousand times that they had been together, and still it never seemed like it was growing old. She wondered that it somehow would always seem fresh when they made love, even after all these years.

When they reached the bed, he gently laid her down. He stepped back from the side of the bed and began to pull off his loincloth, exposing the enormous erection that it had been hiding. She silently stared at him, admiring his muscles and his cock. How lucky am I to have such a faithful and beautiful servant, she thought.

"Lie down," she ordered, sitting up to make room for him on the bed.

Bjorn lay down on the bed in the space that she had provided. Climbing on top of him, she used her hand to guide his erection into her cunt. Staring down at his beautiful body she began to slide up and down on his cock.

"Fuck me!" she demanded, and Bjorn was quick to obey, shoving his penis up into her as she came down on him. The bed, sturdy as it was, began to creak as their motion increased.

As he was fucking her she thought about all the years that he had been there for her. Dressing her. Preparing her baths. Seeing that her rooms were the way she wanted them. For the majority of the years he had done it of his own free will, without her having to use her magic to ensure his obedience. She could not imagine any other person, human or fairy, taking his place. Did that mean that she loved him, she wondered.

Slowly, she felt her orgasm building and thoughts of anything else fled from her brain. Now Bjorn was reaching up with his hands and clasping her nipples, tweaking them with his fingers, and she began to moan with the pleasure that he was giving her. Looking down into his face she saw that he was about to cum as well, and that was enough to push her over the edge, her pleasure breaking over her like a wave over a sandy beach. Her pussy began contracting, urging his cock to spill its seed into her. With a moan he came into her, mixing his semen with the volume of secretions that covered their crotches.

She did love him, she decided. He fathered her child and was always there when she needed him. He was her faithful servant in every way, and she could not help the way that she felt about him, even if he was a human.

"Perhaps you need another bath, my queen?" he laughed.

She smiled, happy to be in love and so well cared for.

12