March Madness

Story Info
Ashley Judd celebrates with fellow basketball fan.
2.9k words
4.52
51k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the UK basketball senior day in the student section with a bunch of other rowdy fans rooting the cats on against Florida. To my delight, Ashley Judd ends up right beside me. If you know anything about UK basketball, you know that Ashley is a huge UK fan and an alumnist of the university, so she gets pretty good treatment at these games. For some of the games she sits with Tubby's wife and for other games she sits in the student section. This game she had chosen to sit in the student section and luck would have it, she ended up right beside me.

Most of the game we chatted and cheered together. It was an exciting game and UK played really well so it put everyone in the stands in a great mood. Ashley was great. At one point they put the camera on us and we were screaming for the camera, then Ashley leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek just for the camera.

At half time we were talking about her visits back to Lexington for games and how most of her old friends were gone..anyway, so I ask her if she wants to go to a bar after the game with myself and a bunch of fans and she says she'd like that. So after the 20 point blowout by UK we headed off to this campus bar.

There were about seven of us and we were having a great time, joking, drinking and telling stories. Ashley was so incredibly real and sexy; I couldn't get over it. She was flirting with me most of the night and I was eating it up. Then at one point I feel something brush against my leg and then up to my crotch. I look down and see a bare foot in my lap. Ashley Judd has her foot in my lap and is rubbing my crotch. (see, I told you you wouldn't believe it). And just for the record, this was during the time when Ashley had a cast on her left foot, and she wasn't wearing a shoe on her right foot, just a sandal which she could slip in and out of easily.

When I realized what was happening I looked up at Ashley and she was looking back at me with a big grin on her face. I looked around to make sure no one else had noticed. While I was trying to look inconspicuous, Ashley is rubbing her foot firmly against my package trying to get a rise out of my pants. And it didn't take her long to get one either. It took me a minute or two to get over the shock of having a famous chick playing footsie with me, but once I recovered I was all into it. She found the position of my cock in my pants with her foot and went to work caressing it with her foot until I was hard. Then she just kept rubbing and rubbing it harder then softer and I was loving every second of it.

It was dark in the bar, dark enough that no one noticed our shenanigans, but I was afraid as we got closer to my orgasm I might have trouble acting normal, but I couldn't stop. I let one of my hands go down to my lap and take hold of Ashley's foot. I caressed her foot as she pressed it firmly against my crotch. Then I guided her foot along the length of my cock to the head and rubbed the ball of her foot against my helmet. She laughed and then tried to pretend it was a joke that she just thought of for the benefit of the others at the table, but I knew better.

So you're probably thinking the same thing I was thinking that night...this is all some big joke to her, she's going to rub me until I cream my pants and then she'll be done with me. Nope. She finally pulls her foot from my grasp and away from my lap. She says she's got to make a call and she gets up pulling her cell phone out and starts to walk off. She pauses as she passes my chair and whispers in my ear, "When I come back your pants better be unzipped." And then off she goes.

Now if it weren't for the fact that she left her purse on the table, I might have suspected she would just leave me there with my dick hanging out. But I knew she would be back to get her purse, so I did as she told me. I unzipped my pants as inconspicuously as possible and waited for Ashley to return.

When she got back she returned to her chair and after a brief agonizing moment when she was talking to someone else at the table and ignoring me, her foot returned to my crotch. She smiled when she found my pants unzipped. She rubbed my semi-hard cock thru the fabric of my boxers for a minute, then she used her toes to wriggle her foot into my boxers and I felt the flesh of her soft litle foot rubbing against the flesh of my dick. Before long she has managed to free my cock from my boxers and it's standing at attention as she rubs my shaft up and down with her foot. She lets her toes wriggle against the head of my cock and soon there is a bit of pre-cum on the tip which she then uses as lubrication so she can rub my whole cock more easily.

Again, I reach down and take hold of her foot and guide it gently against my erection, this time as much to slow her down as anything. I know I'm going to come very soon if she doesn't stop, and I don't really want to come in such a public way. I guess Ashley either figured out why I was resisting or just got fed up with it because she finally pulled her foot away from me. When she saw no one else looking she mouthed "Zip Up" to me. I did, thinking the good times were over.

Ashley started to get up, "My foot is bothering me can you help me to the restroom," she asked me. I said sure and off we went, her left arm around my shoulders so I could support her. The bathrooms were in the back but so were the stairs that led up to the private rooms and the stairs that led down to the storage in the basement. Ashley guided me in the direction of the stairs. I think she was wanting to go upstairs to find some privacy, but unfortunately there was plenty of noise coming from upstairs, too much to expect any privacy. Instead we made our way slowly downstairs into the storage area. She took her arm from my shoulders, the pretense no longer necessary and instead took my hand and silently lead me to a darkened corner behind some shelves of liquor.

She turned me and pushed me against the wall and gave me a smile as she leaned in and kissed me. "If you liked that little footjob, you're gonna love having me suck your dick," and with that she went down to her knees. Because of her cast it took her a second to get comfortable, but once she was she wasted no time unzipping my pants and pulling my pants down to my ankles. Ashley gently pressed her face against the front of my boxers and rubbed my crotch. Then she found my semi-erect cock with her hand and rubbed it firmly thru the fabric of my boxers. Next, she pulled my boxers down to my knees letting my swollen but not quite erect cock spring out at her. I'm about ten inches when fully erect so Ashley now had about eight inches hanging in her face and I could tell she was happy with what she saw. My dick was not completely hard so it was curving down when she first took hold of it with her right hand. She guided it slowly into her mouth. It felt so incredible and all I could think was how badly I just wanted to shout, "Ashley Judd is sucking my dick!" Her hair was in pigtails with little blue wildcat ribbons and she looked younger than she really was. She closed her eyes as she began to suck my cock. As she began to bob her head on my dick, taking four or five inches in and then slowly letting it out again, she released her hands and let her mouth and head do all of the work. She placed her hands on the wall to either side of my hips and quickened her pace.

My cock quickly stiffened in Ashley's wet mouth. Occasionally she would put a hand on the shaft of my cock and jerk it for a few seconds, then it would return to the wall. Then one time she took hold of my cock with her left hand and lifted it up so that the head was practically against my belly and she lowered her head and licked my nutsack. Ashley Judd licked my nutsack, people. Then she caressed the top of my cock with her tongue and sucked on just the head of my cock before returning to deepthroating me, with her hands on the wall.

Normally when I'm getting head I like to put my hand on the girl's head or in her hair or something, but so far I had refrained in fear that Ashley would get mad, but I couldn't resist any longer. I took a pigtail in each hand and gently guided her forward and backward. She didn't seem to mind, nor did she mind when I put my hand on top of her head and guided her that way either. She just kept sucking cock. And, God damn, was she good at it.

In fact she was so good, I was reaching the point of no return when I heard someone come down the stairs. Someone flipped the light on but luckily it was not the brightest of lights and we were still shielded by the shelves. But my fear was that whoever it was was going to come back to the shelves to get something. Ashley didn't seem too worried she kept blowing me. Here I am trying to be as quiet as possible and crouch low, and Ashley's shoving every inch of my cock into her mouth. She actually managed to get all ten inches into her mouth and throat for a couple of seconds before she had to release or gag. It sounded like whoever was in the room with us was right on top of us and I was just about to push Ashley away when I heard them move back towards the stairs. Ashley isn't phased and is in fact going at me more ferociously than before, her head moving back and forth, my dick in and out of her mouth faster than ever. And now I can feel the orgasm coming back.

Finally the light goes off and the door closes and we're alone again and that's like a flood gate opening for me. As I rush to whisper,"I'm going to come" I fill Ashley Judd's mouth with a massive load of white hot cum. Instinctively I grab for her head and force my dick deep into her mouth and let the second load hit the back of her throat. And I hold her head there letting her receive every drop I have to give. She doesn't resist and in fact she uses her hand to jack my cock and milk every last drop. She keeps bobbing her head until I have to stop her because I can't take anymore. She licks my cock one last time and then I help her to her feet.

"Taste like you enjoyed that?" she joked with a smile. "Yeah, that was the most incredible thing ever," I replied not really sure what to say. This was Ashley Judd who had just swallowed my cum shot. I still find it hard to believe. But it wasn't over.

"I want that big dick of your's in me...I want you to fuck me so bad," she whispered into my ear as she reached down and fondled my limp cock. "My panties are soaking wet just thinking about it." She kissed me on the neck and lips as she continued to try to wake my spent dick with her hand. After a few minutes I started to respond slowly.

She turned her back to me and bent over pushing her ass into my crotch and against my cock. She rubbed my crotch with her ass for a minute before telling me to take her skirt off. I unzipped her light blue skirt and pulled it down and off. To my delight Ashley was wearing a Kentucky Blue g-string and her ass looked incredible. I work her g-string down and off and in the process I notice that they are indeed very wet. Now all she's wearing is her white shirt and bra.

Before I can make another move she pushes me back against one of the shelves and then, propping her injured leg up on one of the shelves she reaches down and slides my semi-hard cock into her wet but tight pussy. She's not completely shaved, but has a small little strip of pubic hair. I start thrusting into her as her mouth finds mine for a sloppy kiss. Then I slide my left hand down to her ass and my right hand to her left breast. I fondle and squeeze her breast thru the fabric of her shirt and bra and feel her nipple harden under my touch. My other hand squeezes her ass firmly and lifts her up slightly so that I can slide my cock into her easier.

I plunge into her a few times, but unfortunately, she's just not tall enough for this position to be comfortable so I just grab a butt cheek in each hand and pick her up off the ground. Ashley grabs the top of the shelf to help support herself. Now, holding her up, I can fuck her smoothely and easily. My thrusts start to speed up until I'm just slamming into her wet little cunt. She's not even trying to be quiet, she's moaning and grunting and beging for more, screaming and cussing. My arms start to get tired so I set her down on a freezer that is the perfect height so I can stand and fuck her while she sits. I fuck her hard and fast for a minute then she pushes me back and she stands up and turns her back to me and bends over the freezer. I slap her ass one time before plunging back into her juicy pussy from behind.

I bang her over the freezer for several more minutes before she tells me to lay down on the floor. She straddles me and lowers herself down onto my erect cock. She rides me strong and I pull her shirt up and her bra down in front so I can get my nouth on her nipples. I'm sucking on her nipples, slapping and rubbing her ass and Ashley is just riding my dick for all it's worth. She had to have ridden me for ten mintues straight before I pushed her off and told her I wanted to fuck her doggystyle. She had no objections and before I knew it, I was fucking Ashley Judd doggystyle on the floor, holding onto her little pigtails from behind. She was moaning louder than ever now and I continued to fuck her harder and harder at her urging.

Then finally I flipped her over and mounted her missionary on the floor. She raised both legs straight up in the air as I banged her box wildly. I was going at it with a vengeance when she said, "Don't cum inside me,". So when the time came I told her I was going to come, she told me to stand up, and I did. She sat up her face now in front of my crotch. She took hold of my throbbing cock and jerked me off until my load began to spew across her face. I watched in delight as my hot cum shot across Ashley Judd's cheeks, her mouth, her eyes, her chin, her hair, and down her neck. When I was done her face was covered in cum. She couldn't open her eyes, but she didn't stop. She took my still throbbing cock into her mouth and sucked it dry before finally releasing it. She grabbed a paper towel from a nearby shelf and used it to wipe her face clean.

Afterwards we had another beer together and I gave her a ride to her hotel where she gave me a kiss and got my number so that next time she was in town we could get together. She even made me a little promise, "If the cats make the final four this year, you can fuck me in the ass."

I'm looking forward to March Madness like never before.