March Madness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah cleaned the cable basket in the disinfectant and slid it on my dick. She had to expand the diameter by pressing on it lengthwise and when she released it, it wrapped around my semi-flaccid cock perfectly. The stainless steel ring was next to my body and the open end just came to the end of my cock. She spent a few minutes working three rings into the piercings at the base of my cock so that the woven cable was captured and the steel ring would be held at the base of my cock. Then she put in two larger rings in the holes in my dick head and again passed the rings through openings in the cable basket. The rings in my dick head were about twice as big as the rings at the base of my cock. It was a very bizarre experience looking at my cock sheathed in a stainless steel basket and no easy way to remove it.

"I am putting medical supper-glue into the retaining balls on this hardware so that he can't remove the rings without cutting them and consequently the Chinese finger sleeve can not be removed without your knowledge. The rings themselves are quite rare and made from the highest quality surgical steel. The only place to get them in about 200 miles is from our office, plus we are the US distributors and I see every order. And these particular rings were early samples that we evaluated from the German manufacture, which are not offered for resale in the US. If Stephen removes these for any reason, you will know!"

In a few more minutes it was all done, Hannah put the instruments away and gave Rachel instructions on the care of my new piercings. Then she headed for the door with Rachel.

"The cage will hardly pull on the new piercings; they just keep him from removing it without your knowledge. It will be about 4 weeks before he is healed completely, so nothing overly strenuous!" Hannah shared with Rachel on her way out.

When Rachel came back she removed my panty gag.

"Now I know you will not be getting any relief before I decide! And if you remove it by cutting the rings or something, I can promise you that you will not be having sex for a least a year! Let me make this perfectly clear, if you don't leave it on, you will not have sex again until next year when they make the announcement for the NCAA tournament in March. We will have a date for that night and if you stand me up again for the stupid bracket announcement, then it will be another year before you get a chance to earn back sexual privileges! Or, you can take your punishment like a man and it will be over as soon as I am convinced that I am more important to you than basketball. Do it my way and you will be having sex again in less than a month, guaranteed. Oh, and one more thing, I am not going a year without sex because you are being punished, so you better not let me down!"

I didn't like the sound of this. I knew that I could not hold out for a year and I really didn't like the statement about her not going without sex just because I was being punished.

"Rachel why are you doing this, I love you and I said I was sorry for last night, why?"

"For several reasons. First, you really pissed me off last night and I wanted to teach you a lesson. Second, our sex life has been a little stale lately, so I thought this would be fun, at least for me. And finally, because I found some web pages you have been visiting and I know you are into this"

I was in shock, I was not sure how Rachel had found out, but I had been visiting some web pages that deal with chastity belts and teasing & denial, but I only liked the pages for the fantasy they provided. I had no interest in living these fantasies as a lifestyle. Rachel must have read my thoughts about how she found out.

"Remember when the car across the street caught on fire last month and everybody in the neighborhood was outside watching the fire department put it out?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Well I got bored and came back inside before you. I was going to print out a recipe and found out what you had been doing on the computer just before the fire started. You forgot to close the Web page and I just followed your links and saw what you had been reading and viewing."

"Rachel, that stuff doesn't mean anything, I like our regular sex life just fine, it is just a little curiosity!"

"You opened Pandora's box, not me. I have now spent hours reading everything on those web pages and I followed the links to every page that has information and stories on teasing men and chastity training. Every time I found a story and read it, I would get so turned on that I would have to masturbate or jump your bones. Remember last week when you came in from working in the garage and I screwed you in the kitchen without you even cleaning up? Well, I had been reading this story about a wife who put her man in a chastity belt and was using him as her lesbian lover while denying him relief. I just had to have sex, and the whole time I was being fucked by you, I was dreaming of putting you in a chastity belt of some kind. And well, I am curious now, what would it be like to control your dick! You should have never let me see the pages if you didn't want me to start thinking about having you begging me for release! I like the idea of owning you dick completely and I am going to give it a try!" Rachel said with a sexy smile on her face.

"Rachel, please let me out of this?" I begged.

"Not until I think you are really sorry for the way you treated me and you truly make me more important in your life than basketball! And I want to have some fun as the new owner of your cock and to see if I like it as much as I think I will!"

I was stuck until Rachel decided to set me free and it looked like she was going to make sure I was truly reformed before she gave me my freedom.

"You are to do everything I say until I release you cock again, you are going to be my slave around the house for the foreseeable future! You are going to wear what I want you to wear, do what ever I ask around the house and you are going to keep me satisfied without getting any release yourself! That should help teach you a lesson you will never forget!"

I started begging again, but Rachel was going to have none of it.

"That is it Stephen, you will have to put Hannah's panties back into your mouth until I want to hear from you again!"

Rachel balled up Hannah's panties and pushed them in my mouth as I reluctantly held my mouth open. It had been a long time since I had tasted anybody's pussy besides Rachel's, but for the second time today I was getting a taste of Hannah's by way of her panties.

"You better keep them in there if you know what is good for you!"

Rachel gave me a list of chores to do around the house and had me work naked except for my new dick jewelry. Rachel enjoyed herself all day having me wait on her and having me eat her pussy whenever she got horny. When she was done with my tongue, she put Hannah's panties back into my mouth. She said that seeing me naked with a pair of panties in my mouth and unable to get off made her horny. I lost track of how many orgasms she had that day and when I would kneel between her legs and worship her pussy, my sore dick would try to swell in the wire cage without success. As soon as I started to swell, the basket would pull a bit on the new piercings and the pain would remind me that I was not going to get an erection. I was horny and unable to do anything about it. It was frustrating and I didn't know if I could make it to Thursday for the Arizona game or not and for the first time in my basketball life, I was hoping for an early exit by Arizona.

--- Continued in Chapter 2 ---

12