March Madness Ch. 03

Story Info
Let the games begin.
4.1k words
4.58
53.2k
17
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers

This story is not intended for children and if you are not old enough to read sexually explicit material, go away. This story features some elements of female domination (femdom), teasing & denial, chastity training, mild bondage, creampies, cuckolding cross-dressing and a few other fantasies of mine. I hope you find it entertaining, but if you might be offended, stop reading and do something else. The author retains all rights to this story. You may re-post the story unchanged, provided there is no intent to profit from this story (it is not nice to make money from someone else's work).

The author enjoys comments on his web-published stories, so feel free to contact him via the CONTACT tab in his profile.

*

Chapter 3: Let the games begin

Thursday morning got there with hope that Rachel would let me out of my chastity punishment soon. Arizona could lose and I could try to ignore the rest of the tournament or Rachel could decide that I had suffered enough. It was the first event that Rachel had said I must pass to get out of the chastity cage and I had my hopes up. I didn't know what I had to do to pass the test, but Rachel was making it clear that it was completely up to her when I got out of my cock cage and could enjoy sex again.

My boss knew how much I enjoyed the NCAA basketball tournament and each year he let me work from home on tournament days. It was sort of a reward for the overtime I worked during the year and could not get paid for as a salaried employee. My work section was exceeding all performance measurements and this was an easy reward for him to give me without running into problems with the company bean counters at headquarters. When people at work asked about my perk, he just told them that when he hired me I had negotiated for it and if they had wanted this NCAA work from home benefit, than they should have asked for it when they hired in. Besides, it was easier to use my laptop and dialup connection to get some work done than to have me checking scores all day and not getting any work done at the office.

My morning started with my bathing Rachel in the shower and a fresh application of hair remover to my body. Rachel said that it would clean up any remaining hair and help keep me smooth as a newborn. As Rachel worked the cream in I was trying to get erect, but the cock cage was keeping me from obtaining an erection. While the hair cream was working I ate Rachel's pussy to give her a wake-up orgasm as she was now calling my morning oral service.

After we rinsed off, we went to the kitchen for coffee and breakfast. Rachel had me make omelets with only a very frilly apron. It was handmade by her aunt and looked like the ones you see on shows like "Petticoat Junction" and it is very fancy with lots of lace and embroidery. It had very frilly straps that go over the shoulders and cross in the back before being tied in a large pink bow behind my back. Once Rachel had it tied on just like she wanted, she slipped a small padlock through two lace holes in the knot and locked it shut. The only way I was going to get it off was to cut the apron strings or wait for Rachel to open the lock and untie me.

"When I get home, you better have this apron on and it better be in perfect shape or you will be working on 2 years!"

Rachel was off to work and I got busy on my work tasks so that I could enjoy as much basketball as possible. In the morning I got caught up on all my projects and kept ESPN on to get all the background on the games. I was beginning to forget about my ridiculous attire and just enjoy the day when I heard a key in the door.

In came Hannah with a big smile on her face.

"Rachel said I should come over and check on you piercings on my way to the office." She said with a huge smile and a little laughter.

"Quit standing there with that blank look on your face and get over in the light so I can take a good look at your penis!"

I walked over to Hannah and waited for her instructions.

"Chop chop, lift up your apron and hold it out of my way so I can give you a good examination!"

As I stood there holding up the skirt of the apron, Hannah began to inspect my penis. I knew it was healing OK, and with all the inspection Rachel and Lucy have given my penis, I knew it was just fine. It may have only been a few minutes, but it felt like an hour. Me standing in the bright light from the window as Hannah handled my dick. I was turning beet red, but my embarrassment was about to get even worse.

"Where are my panties?"

"Rachel had me hand wash them and they are in my dresser drawer."

"Well, go get them for me. And hurry along, I don't want to be late to work"

I took off for the bedroom and quickly returned with Hannah's panties. When I returned Hannah handed me a note from Rachel. As I read the note, my hands started to shake.

Tell Hannah that you would like to thank her for coming over to our house to do your piercings and tell her how much you enjoyed tasting her pussy by proxy and could you please taste her pussy directly! When she is done with your tongue, put her panties on for her and kiss her legs and ass as you go. Now be sure to ask nice!

Love ............ Rachel

PS Leave her scent on your face until I get home, that should help you think about something other than basketball!

"Hannah, you have such a sweet tasting pussy and I would like to lick your beautiful pussy to thank you for coming over to our house to pierce my penis and for letting me use you panties for a gag. Please may I kiss your pretty pussy?"

"Why Stephen, I would enjoy having you kiss my pussy and you are very welcome for the piercing work."

I knelt before Hannah and as she lifted up the white skirt of her nurse uniform, I could see that she was naked underneath. Hannah was kind of a tomboy and had always played sports in school. She was not so beautiful as fit and pretty with short dark-blonde hair, pert looking breasts and face that could still be on a teen magazine. As I looked up I could not see her face because of the skirt blocking my view, but I could tell that she was enjoying my oral service. After about 10 minutes of oral worship, she released her uniform skirt and grabbed my hair and started rocking her pussy against my face and her body shook with a strong orgasm.

Once she relaxed her grip on my hair I asked to complete my mission from Rachel.

"May I put your panties on for you to further thank you for your help with my chastity training?"

"Why of course Stephen, it is so kind of you to offer to help me with my panties!"

When Hannah lifted her foot for me, I kissed her arch and as I slid the silk panties up her legs I kept kissing her flesh. When I got up to her pussy level, she slowly turned so that I was looking at her ass. I kissed each firm globe and was just about to pull up her panties when she leaned forward and her crack opened. I was looking right at her puckered rose and my dick took a jolt as it tried to harden even more. I was frozen with the lewdness of her asshole in front of my face.

"Go on Stephen, you know you want to kiss it to thank me for piercing your dick!"

Somehow I was being drawn into her ass and I leaned forward and kissed her right on her anus.

"Lick it Stephen and stick that tongue in my ass, I haven't had anybody lick my asshole in a long time and you want to do it to thank me for piercing your dick!"

I don't know what came over me, but I started licking her asshole and sticking my tongue in as far as it could go. I had never done anything like this and it was driving me crazy with lust to lick her. My dick was as stiff as it could get in the steel basket, but my lust for Hannah's athletic ass was keeping me so turned on that the pain didn't even register. As I continued to lick her asshole and it began to spasm on my tongue, I slid my hand between her legs and started finger fucking her pussy. It didn't take her long after that and she began to shake with her second powerful orgasm of the morning. She had grabbed the back of the recliner as she leaned forward and I think that without the chair for support she would have fallen flat with her orgasm.

I slowed my pace and gently licked her asshole as she came down from her high.

"That was very nice Stephen, but you better finish putting on my panties so I can get to work!"

I finished putting on her panties for her and as she went out the door, she handed me a second note from Rachel.

"Hannah and I had a bet that you would not tongue fuck her ass. I am very disappointed in you Stephen; you did something to Hannah that you have always refused to do for me. Since I am less important to you than both basketball and Hannah's ass, you will continue with your chastity training at least till Arizona's next game, even it that is not until next season! PS Because you lost the bet for me, you should know what we bet. The looser has to provide a maid for a NCAA tournament party at the others house. If I won, Hannah would have been a maid at our house this weekend or next for a basketball party. Since you lost the bet, you will be the maid for Hannah at her house for a women's tournament party!"

My hands were shaking as I finished reading the note and Hannah went out the door laughing. I now wanted Arizona to win desperately, so that I would not have to wait for the start of next season in nine months, or was Rachel bluffing? I didn't know for sure, but I was being kept horny as a billygoat and the soonest I could get relief was going to be Saturday. For the first time, I didn't know if I could make it through this sexual frustration.

The games got going and I was pretty happy sitting in my favorite chair enjoying basketball when Lucy opened the door. I turned several shades of red as she looked at me sitting in the chair in nothing but Rachel's apron.

"You look so sweet and kind of domestic!" Lucy said when she could quit smiling and laughing.

"Lucy, I don't think it is a good idea for you to be here, I don't have any clothes on and it would look real bad if anybody found us like this!"

"Relax Stephen, or should I say Stephanie? Rachel told me it was OK to come over and drop off some documents from the supplier that need your review. She told me I could save her the trip home and do a penis cleaning while I was at it."

"Lucy, you have to go, this situation is so unprofessional and we can't have my sexual situation coming into our work relationship!"

"Oh, cool you jets Stephanie! Nobody will know about this that Rachel doesn't want to know. The three of us agreed to strict confidentiality before Rachel let us in on your punishment. And I am more than willing to keep my mouth shut for the experience of helping torment you! Nothing personal, just great fun!"

I was resigned to suffer this indignation also.

"Come over here by the window so I will have good light."

I shuffled over to Lucy and stood with my head hanging.

"Now hold up your pretty apron Stephanie so I can take care of your sissy clit!"

Calling me Stephanie and referring to my cock as a "sissy clit" were the kind of things I red in the stories I found online. Rachel and Lucy must have been reading and sharing from my WWW links. The fantasy was much better than the real thing and I was regretting having ever found those sites on chastity training for males. I was even redder as I lifted the apron up for Lucy. She took her time cleaning and putting on the antibiotic treatment and as she handled my hairless and caged cock, she began to rub my balls.

"I just love the way your cock and balls look and feel without all that course hair, don't you Stephanie?"

"Yes, Lucy I like the way it makes me feel when you rub the smooth skin down there."

This time Lucy took a good 15 minutes to give me my medical treatment and it only took that long because she was having so much fun playing with my hairless balls.

"I am definitely going to have my boyfriend remove his ugly hair when I get back to college! Don't you think he will like that?"

"Yes Lucy, he will enjoy having you play with his hairless cock and balls."

Lucy waited while I reviewed the proposal and she took my marked up copy back to the office so that she could FAX it back to the supplier for update.

Arizona won their game over South Alabama 65 to 57. The game was in South Alabama's favor most of the way, but Arizona overcame a 10-point lead in the last 8 minutes and ended up wining by 8. It was amazing; almost a 20-point swing in less than 8 minutes, Arizona looked like a team with a mission in that stretch. Even with the irritating way the network jumps around from game to game, I caught most of the comeback.

My tranquil bliss over the Arizona win was disturbed by Rachel coming into the house. She didn't even acknowledge me and she blew by me and headed for the bedroom and slammed the door. There were still games going on, but I was suddenly not interested in them. I shut off the TV and sat there wondering is Rachel was really pissed about my tongue fucking Hannah's ass or was she playing with my mind some more.

I went to our bedroom and was just about to knock when I heard Rachel talking on the phone. I could only pick up a few words and her laughter. I decided to go back to the den and wait for her to get off the phone.

"I understand that you like to go by Stephanie now?"

"Not really, Lucy just started calling me that and she wouldn't quit." I answered cautiously.

"Well, I like it for you while we have your cock all caged up! You are really not a functional male at the moment, so Stephan does not suit your current situation, now does it?"

"I guess not."

"Then it is settled, until I decide to take off your cock cage, you are going to be Stephanie!"

"Rachel, I can't go by Stephanie around work or our friends, please don't make me use that name?"

"OK, you don't have to go by Stephanie unless you are with one of us women."

"All women?"

"No Stephanie, just the women that I let in on your punishment!"

"Thank you Rachel!"

"And I think that since you are not able to act as my husband at the moment, I want you to call me Miss Rachel when we are in private, understand?"

"Yes Miss Rachel."

"And that goes for Lucy and Hannah too, they are Miss Lucy and Miss Hannah to you."

"Yes Miss Rachel."

"You lost the bet with Hannah and you are going to have to serve as her maid for a Woman's tournament party next weekend, so between now and then, you are going to learn how to be a good maid!"

"Miss Rachel, please don't make me be a maid for Miss Hannah!"

"You fucked up big time, using your tongue on her asshole, you have never even done that for me, so my needs are not all that important to you! You just think about yourself and what you want at the moment; it is the same thinking that made us late to the theater. You just don't make me and my needs part of your decision process!"

"You are right Miss Rachel, please may I lick your asshole and tongue fuck your ass?"

I could not believe I was begging to stick my tongue in Rachel's asshole, but in some strange way it made sense to me.

"Later Stephanie, first you can make dinner and then we can have some fun."

I made dinner and after I served and cleaned up, Rachel let me out of the apron. We went to the bedroom and for the night. Rachel had lit candles and put on some romantic music. On the bed was a pair of silk stockings and lace garter belt, a large vibrating dildo and a buttplug. The vibrator was made with latex to look like a real cock and it was bigger than my hard cock, at least 8 inches long and thicker.

"The first part of learning to be a good maid is to dress for the part and you need to learn about wearing hose!"

With that, Rachel pulled the hose up my smooth legs and put the garter belt on to hold them up. I always had liked women in stockings and garter belts, but the feel on my own legs was unreal. If my cock had been free of the wire cage, it would have been at full mast instantly.

Rachel and I made love for the next 40 or so minutes. She licked my nipples and rubbed my body from head to toe. I was incredibly turned on, but all my cock could achieve was about a 3/4 erection. I was returning the attention to Rachel and had explored her body with my hands and mouth. In the past, I would have gotten so turned on that I would have pushed my hard cock into Rachel's wonderful pussy in the first 10 minutes and I would have cum soon after that. Now, there was no option for me other than to keep making gentle love to Rachel.

"Are you ready to tongue fuck my ass Stephanie?"

"Yes Miss Rachel, can I please make love to your ass and give you the tongue fucking you deserve?"

"OK, Stephanie you may make love to my ass, but first you need to have your ass filled to remind you what I feel when my pussy is filled with cock! And, I purchased the perfect thing from an on-line sex shop which sponsored one of your favorite web sites."

Rachel opened a small bag she had put away in the bed stand and took out a black buttplug that looked wicked.

"Please Miss Rachel, don't make me put that in my ass!" I pleaded.

"No back talk Stephanie, all little ladies have to get used to taking things in their pussy and from now on, your to call your asshole your pussy, understand!"

"Yes Miss Rachel."

Rachel had me kneel on the bed and she put some anal lube on the buttplug and started working the large plug into my ass. The only thing I had ever let Rachel put in my ass before was a single finger and the plug was bigger around at the widest than my cock. It took her several minutes, but Rachel kept fucking me with the tapered end of the plug until I opened up. The plug slid in as my sphincter opened enough to accept the widest part and locked on the base. There was an initial shot of pain, but then my ass began to relax and I just could experience the fullness.

"That must feel very large in your virgin ass Stephanie, it is bigger than you cock at its widest part!"

It was a wicked sensation to have my ass filled by this plug and with all the stimulation my body was experiencing without relief, I was feeling lightheaded.

"First I want you to eat my pussy to a couple of orgasms before I let you make love to my asshole." Rachel instructed me.

Rachel sat on the side of the bed and I knelt between her legs and began to make love to her pussy. I took my time, as my purpose was to give her pleasure and not just get her wet so I could fuck her with my cock. Over the next half-hour or so, I brought Rachel to several orgasms and two body shaking climaxes. Each time she built to a big orgasm with multiple small ones and then went over the top, I would gently kiss and lick her pussy until she was ready for more serious attention.

"Stephanie, I am ready for you to tongue fuck my ass now. I want you to take your time and start by just kissing me on my ass and working your way to my sensitive hole. When you have opened me up with your tongue and I start to get excited by you ass worship, I want you to use the vibrator to fill my pussy. I need some hard cock in my pussy and right now you are not able to fill me with a real cock, so the vibrator will have to do."

Rachel got up on the bed and grabbed the headboard as I got between her legs and began to kiss her on the ass. I took my time and made love to her beautiful ass for the first time in our relationship. After the longest time, she slid her knees further apart and lowered he body on the bed so that her crack opened up and her rosebud was staring my right in the face. For the second time today and in my life, I was about to make love to a woman's asshole. I leaned forward and began kissing her on the anus. After several minutes of this, Rachel told me to quit teasing her and get my tongue in her asshole. I was incredibly turned on by all that was happening to me as I began to tongue fuck her asshole. Rachel was very turned on herself and she began to moan as my tongue penetrated her tight opening.

jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers
12