March Madness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to tongue fuck her ass as I turned on the vibrator and began working it into her wet pussy. I don't know if I have ever seen Rachel so turned on during all of our lovemaking. She was making guttural sounds and moaning loudly. Rachel had had more orgasms tonight then anytime prior and she was building to yet another. It didn't take long after that and Rachel's body went into a shaking and as she let out a loud moan as she fell flat on the bed and her body was almost in a seizure. I gently removed the vibrator from her pussy, but kept gently licking her asshole like it was the most important thing in my life.

"Oh Stephanie, you make the best lesbian lover! I don't think Stephan ever made me come like that!"

I was proud and ashamed at the same time. I had just made the best love to my beautiful life of our marriage and I had not done it as a real man. Instead I had to make love to her like a lesbian and the more I thought of that the more embarrassed I became. On top of that, my dick could not even reach a full erection and I had had no relief while at the same time, Rachel was making it impossible to think of anything but sex. I had tongue fucked a woman's asshole (now twice) and I was now turned on by an act that just 24 hours ago, I thought was gross and something I would never do. It was an unbearable frustration for me. And, for the first time in our relationship, I was not thinking about basketball during "March Madness".

--- More in Chapter 4 ---

12