March Madness Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right in front of my face Hannah pulled on a rubber glove and handed one to Rachel.

"You will need to try it too!" Hannah informed Rachel.

Hannah put a big glob of KY jelly on her gloved hand and did the same for Rachel. The two women moved behind me, but I could still see what they were doing in the mirror. Hannah proceeded to insert two fingers into my asshole and push in firmly. Her fingers were not as big as the butt plug Rachel had been using on my ass, so I took the entrance without a big problem. Then I felt her touch my prostate and if I could have jumped, I would be about 10 feet in the air. It wasn't like pain, but it was a powerful sensation.

"Hold the glass under his cock." Hannah explained in her medical tone.

As Rachel held a glass under my cock Hannah pressed and massaged my prostate and I was getting the feeling of electrical shocks running through my groin area which were coming from a deep place that I had never knew existed before that moment.

"Cum is just running out of his dick now!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Good, now you try it and I will hold the cup for you."

It kind of pissed me off to have Hannah using her professional tone as they did such deeply personal things to my body. Rachel switched places with Hannah and after quite a bit of probing and coaching from Hannah, she found her mark. I would have liked to sing a high note as she pressed firmly on my prostate.

"You got it, keep massaging the prostate and push out all the fluid, we are getting quite a load out of him!"

After several more minutes, they decided that I was empty and they wiped the tip of my dick with a tissue and examined the contents of the glass.

"My oh my, that is a huge load!"

"I guess all the teasing without release really builds up a lot of cum!"

"Shall we try the feeding tube?"

I had forgotten about that damn feeding tube. The two of them quickly released my wrists from the bar and helped me straightened up again. No sooner than I was upright, they reattached the wrist cuffs to the overhead bar.

"I brought over a couple of empty saline bags to use with the feeding tube, I think they will be just perfect!"

Hannah cut open the top of one of the bags enough to pour in my cum. I watched as the biggest load of sperm that I have ever seen slid obscenely out of the glass and into the saline bag. She even used her fingers to wipe more of my cum out of the glass and into the pouch. Rachel handed the feeding tube to Hannah and in a few seconds they had it attached to the bag and to the cock gag in my mouth. Hannah reached up and hooked the bag to the pull-up bar and I stared wide-eyed as the sperm started to drain down the tube towards my mouth. I had always thought that if a man ate sperm he was queer and it was not the kind of thing a man should do. Rachel had asked me many times to eat her after we had fucked, but that was way to homo for me. Now I was going to be eating cum with a realistic dick in my mouth and there was nothing I could do about it. My whole image of myself was being tested and the worst part was I was incredibly turned on.

Hannah lifted my skirt and told Rachel to look at my caged cock.

"Look at that, his cock is swollen as much as the cage will go, his penis is squeezing out between the wire of the basket! I get Stephanie would love to have a real dick in her mouth shooting a load!"

The two of them had a good laugh at that.

"One more thing to add to Stephanie's costume and then we can go have a cup of coffee while she enjoys her taste of cream!"

The were getting a big kick out of making little jokes at my expense and not having me say a thing in response. Rachel took out a strange looking feather duster.

"I had this made at the local sex shop! Rachel told Hannah. "I had them hollow out a large butt plug enough to take the handle of this feather duster. It is made with ostrich feathers and the duster is glued into the butt plug with silicon glue and won't come out of the plug!"

Rachel took the duster and pressed it against my asshole. I was well lubed up from the prostate milking and as she fucked my ass in and out with the plug the sperm from the feeding tube hit my tongue. I was swallowing the slime down and even though it didn't have that strong a taste, I was close to gagging on my own sperm. I was never going to get used to this after all the years of thinking that this was what a gay man did, not somebody straight like me.

Rachel slid the butt plug in past the wide part and sent a jolt through me as it slid home.

"It's just perfect! Hannah gushed. I can't wait to get Stephanie's makeup and wig on to get the final effect! And did you see his body quiver when you were fucking his ass with it, he must really like getting his ass reamed, I bet Stephanie would love a big cock up her ass!"

The sperm was draining slowly into my mouth, so the girls decided to go have a cup of coffee while I enjoyed my "beverage".

For the next half-hour or so, I stared at myself in the mirror and sucked a load of sperm down my throat from a cock. The draining of my own sperm into my mouth was agonizingly slow. My legs were letting me know that the high-heals were making me work to stand up and I knew that a day in these would make me appreciate what Rachel went through when she had on heals. The image in the mirror was totally erotic. The shape of my body with the help from the corset and fake tits, the sexy French maid costume and the lewd feather duster tail in my ass all combined to keep my cock engorged against the damn wire cage. I knew that Hannah was right, even with the milking they gave me, I was more horny that I had ever been. My trance was broken by Rachel's voice.

"Time to do your makeup and wig!"

The girls removed the cock gag and undid my wrists from the bar. My jaw didn't want to close for a few seconds and as I stood there with my mouth wide open Hannah made one more joke at my expense.

"Look, Stephanie enjoyed that cock in her mouth so much that she isn't even closing her mouth!"

I quickly forced my mouth to close as they enjoyed the joke.

After my wrists were hooked together behind my back Rachel led me to the master bathroom and had me kneel at her dressing table. With this feather tail up my ass, there was no way to sit. Rachel worked on my face and Hannah went to work on my nails. I had worn makeup, but I was horrified as Hannah glued on long fingernails and shaped them. I knew better than to protest, as I didn't want that cock gag back in my mouth. They chatted happily as the color choices for my nails and lipstick were considered. They finally picked a deep red and did my nails and lips to match. Next they put a blond wig on my head and had me look in the mirror as they held up earrings to go in my pierced ears. It took them a while to settle on a pair of medium gold hoops, very visible, but not overly dressy form a working maid they said.

They were finally satisfied and had me stand. They were thrilled with the look they had achieved and were convinced that I would be the hit of the sweet sixteen party next Saturday. Now I had to practice walking in the heals and learn to curtsy for them. I was told that at the party I would address each woman as Miss and a first name, like Miss Rachel or Miss Hannah and I was to curtsy every time I said one of their names.

"You look wonderful today Stephanie!"

"Thank you Miss Rachel!" with a curtsy at the end.

I had practiced about a half-hour when Hannah decided that she needed her orgasm before she went home.

"I've got to get going, but I think Stephanie should thank me for my help today!"

"By all means, you and Stephanie should go down to the guestroom and have a little fun!" as Rachel offered my services.

We headed to the guestroom and Hannah had me undress her. It was incredibly difficult to unbutton her blouse with long nails on, but while she smiled at my incompetence she told me how great I looked and how much fun everyone would have next weekend, except for possibly me! Once I had her blouse and pants off, next came the bra. I was just about to give up and ask for help when I managed to get the hook and loops to separate. Now that her top was bare she had me kiss her pert breasts and use my fingernails to gently scratch her firm tits.

"I just love the image of your long red fingernails against my white breasts and when you lightly scratch my tits, is sends shivers up my spine and back down to my pussy!"

Hannah was getting quite turned on and she pushed me down to my knees and told me to take off her panties. I slid her thong down her legs and kissed her as I went. Once I had them off her feet, she turned and knelt on the bed so that I was staring at her asshole.

"Lick me good Stephanie, Rachel said that you can give her an orgasm just by tongue fucking her asshole!"

I was getting used to this request and after what I had been through today, tongue fucking a woman's asshole was the least of the sexual perversions I had performed. I went to work on her rosebud and swirled my tongue around until Hannah was moaning. I backed off with my tongue and used my teeth to stimulate her tight ass as I gently stroked the area between her asshole and pussy with my long red fingernails. It didn't take long before Hannah wanted my tongue back between her cheeks.

"Put that tongue up my ass as far as you can Stephanie!"

I placed my lips directly on her asshole and began to press my tongue into her asshole as far as it reached. It is hard to push your tongue into a tight asshole and I was actually finding my tongue had sore muscles from all the ass worship. When Hannah let out a deep moan I started tongue fucking her faster. It didn't take long before I could feel her asshole spasm on my tongue and I had given a woman an orgasm with my ass worship. In a strange way I was proud of my ability to tongue fuck assholes.

I kept gently swirling my tongue over Hannah's rosebud as she came down from a strong orgasm.

"Time for your creampie Stephanie!"

I had forgotten that she had recently had a load of sperm deposited in her pussy.

"Next time I will try to make sure it is even fresher so that you can enjoy it more!"

Hannah rolled over and spread her legs. Her pubic hair was trimmed close, but I could still see that it was matted with sperm combined with pussy juice.

"Clean me out Stephanie!"

I leaned forward and began to lick her pussy lips clean. The smell was strongly of sex. The kind of smell Rachel and I made when we had good sex after a few days off. Lots of sperm and female aromas. It was very earthy.

"I didn't let him fuck me for 3 days so that you would get a good load!"

As I cleaned her pussy, more flowed out of her opening. Her pussy lips looked swollen and a little red, like I had always imagined a pussy would look after a good fucking.

"In fact, we fucked twice this morning just before I came over!"

I started licking between her pussy lips and I got a good taste of their juices and the musk of their coupling filled my nostrils.

"Use you fingernails on my nipples!"

I reached up and used my long fingernails to gently scrape her nipples and give them a little pull as I continued to eat her pussy. It was my first creampie and the total experience was making me crazy with lust. The smell, the taste and the strong mental image of me eating a pussy after another man had royally fucked it was driving me to make love to Hannah's pussy the only way I could. My cock was straining against the cage, but there would be no attention to my sexual needs. It was a total mind-fuck to eat a creampie dressed as a French maid.

"Eat me more; stick that tongue in me deeper!"

I jammed my tongue into her pussy as far as I could and sucked with my lips to pull more of the sperm out of her pussy. The sperm was mixed with Hannah's pussy juice, but several clumps of sperm slid out of her pussy and onto my tongue. My reaction to having to swallow this mess ranged from nausea to heady lust. I pulled her clit between my lips and as I sucked on it, I ran my tongue over the end of her clit. Hannah was shaking and her pussy was just flooding out all the combined sperm and pussy juice onto my face. I licked it all up as though it was the best think I had ever tasted.

Hannah shuddered with a strong orgasm and collapsed on the bed. Her legs were like jelly and I stayed between them and gently licked her pussy lips to clean up her last discharge.

"That was so sweet Stephanie, and I just loved the thought of you eating another man's sperm! I bet you wished that you were getting it directly from the tap and not having its taste watered down with my pussy juice, well perhaps some other time!"

"Thank you Miss Hannah, but I prefer not to eat sperm directly!"

"Well, I am happy to bring it to you in my pussy! I wish I'd known you liked creampies so much, I would have brought you one sooner!"

"I just like eating pussy Miss Hannah, I don't like creampies!"

"Oh, I know better than that Stephanie, you were getting very excited eating my pussy just now and I know that the extra flavor that the sperm gave to my pussy was driving you crazy!"

Somehow Hannah was right, not because of eating a creampie by itself, but because of all the sexual frontiers I had crossed the last 2 weeks and the total lack of orgasm for me!

"Help me get dressed, I have to get going!"

I was able to put Hannah's panties on her, but the bra was impossible. She must have decided that I would never finish, so she just had me gather her cloths and hand her each item as she finished dressing herself.

"We better touch up your makeup before Rachel sees you! Wouldn't want to destroy all the hard work to make you look pretty Stephanie!"

Hannah led me back to the dressing table and fixed my face, then applied a thick layer of the red lipstick.

"With lips like that you can only improve on them by wrapping them around a fat cock!"

Hannah pressed the cock gag to my mouth and I opened up to take the thick cock between my lips. I could still taste my sperm on it as she buckled it in my mouth.

"I just wish I could see you with the real thing between those red lips!"

I couldn't answer, so I just curtsied.

We joined Rachel in the kitchen and she put me to work cleaning up now that I was dressed appropriately as a French maid and went with Hannah to let her out.

"I hope you enjoyed your creampie, because I plan to have you eat my pussy from now on after we fuck! I know how homo-phobic you can be and I get so turned on thinking about having you eat a big load out of me! On the day that I let you out of the cock cage, you can fuck me all you want, but you don't have permission to cum and if you fuck up and cum you have to clean up the mess with your mouth! After almost a month without cumming, you will make a huge load and knowing whatever you shoot out you have to clean out will be the explanation mark on your punishment!"

I couldn't answer, so I just curtsied for her. Rachel had me clean the kitchen, do the laundry and straighten the house. She got a little evil and had me dust the coffee and end tables using the feather duster shoved up my ass. Rachel had a good laugh as I bent at the knees to bring my ass close to the tables and then shake it back and forth to get a dusting action going. She put the men's games on the TV as I worked, but since I couldn't sit with my feather duster tail, I had to stay on my sore feet all afternoon and suck on the cock gag.

Once the house was clean top to bottom, Rachel took mercy on me and removed the cock gag and touched up my lipstick.

"You look so cute with a big cock between you lips Stephanie!"

"Thank you Miss Rachel." As I curtsied.

Rachel had me make and serve a dinner of salad and pasta. After dinner she finally removed my feather duster tail and I was able to sit at her feet while she watched a movie on TV. I was so happy to have my weight off my feet in those damn heals! Rachel said her feet were sore and had me massage them for her while she relaxed. I was the one who had stood all day in high-heals, but Rachel got the foot massage.

After the movie Rachel and I went to the bedroom to retire and she helped me out of the maid costume and hose, but left the corset on. Next she put the large butt plug in my ass, took of the wig and earrings, then she dressed me in a silk chemise. She left me in the corset so that I could get used the support, but she did loosen the laces a bit.

Rachel had me make love to her with my hands and mouth. She told me how to use my long fingernails to gently scratch her neck, breasts, ass cheeks and other sensitive body parts. I never realized how many parts of Rachel's body were erotic zones. When she was ready, I knelt between her legs and tried to lick her pussy to orgasm. Her clit was still very sensitive and I had to work her pussy lips and stick my tongue into her pussy as far as I could, but she was having trouble getting off.

"I think we need to try a new toy Stephanie!"

I didn't like the sound of that, but Rachel got up and went to her collection of shopping bags. She returned with a double-ended dildo. One side of the dildo was about 4 inches long and the other side was about 10 inches. The thickness was massive and I wasn't sure it would fit in Rachel's pussy. In the middle where the two artificial cocks joined there was a leather strap.

"I have been without something hard up my pussy for over 2 weeks and I need a good pussy fucking, I just wish there was a real man here with a hard cock, this will just have to do!"

Rachel pressed the shorter cock against my lips and I opened up. I couldn't believe that my jaws could open enough to take it, but I could. As it reached the back of my mouth, my teeth found a grove and the dildo kind of snapped into place. Rachel buckled the strap behind my head and sat on the bed again.

"Fuck my pussy with your new cock Stephanie!"

As Rachel spread her legs for me, I could see that pussy was already so wet that her pussy lips glistened with nectar. Using my hand, I worked the head of my mouth cock along her pussy to get it nice and wet. The double dildo was so tightly wedged into my mouth that I had to nod up and down as I worked the long end of the cock up and down her slit.

"Stick that monster in my pussy you sissy slut!"

I had to wrap my fingers around the cock and try to guide it into her pussy. She was quite wet, but it was much thicker than my cock and I had to press firmly to help her pussy open up.

"I just love the way you long fingernails look wrapped abound that monster cock! I bet you would love to have you hands on a real cock that big, wouldn't you my little sissy slut?"

I couldn't answer, but that was hardly the point, Rachel was continuing to tease and humiliate me by pushing me to my limits and well beyond any fantasy I had ever masturbated to.

"Work it in and out a little!"

It was big and it took a bit of effort to open Rachel up enough for it to start sliding into her pussy. When the head made it past the resistance, Rachel let out a deep moan and lay all the way back onto the bed. I was rocking back and forth so that each time I pressed forward a little more of the horse dick slid into her pussy. I began to get the hang of it and was soon able to get a rhythm established. To my shock, I was soon sliding the full length of the monster into her pussy! I would pull out to the tip and then lean forward until my nose was pressing against her pubic hair. Rachel pulled her legs up and was holding them wide open with her arms as far back as she could. It was like one of those porn photos where the model pulls her legs back and in a wide V to show her pink pussy!

It was wild, me fucking Rachel with a giant cock and with the other end of it wedged into my mouth, I could feel the entire length sliding into her pussy and back out. The tightness of the short end in my mouth was connecting me to Rachel's pussy almost as though it was my own cock! I couldn't get pleasure from fucking her with this cock, but I could definitely feal it going in and out.