March Madness Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder!" Rachel moaned.

I was soon sliding the horse dick in and out as fast as my neck and torso could move my head. It was a wild ride and Rachel was thrashing abound on the bed from the stimulation.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" Rachel said over and over.

A strong orgasm hit Rachel and she was bucking up off the bed to match my thrusts with the mouth dildo. I was glad that the dildo was high quality silicon model and not a hard latex material. I am sure that I would have chipped a tooth on something less resilient.

"Don't stop! Keep going Stephanie!"

I thought Rachel was done after that orgasm, but she wanted more of the monster cock in her pussy. I went back to a slow fucking, pulling out to the tip and then sliding my face forward until I buried my nose in her pubic hair. I was amazed at Rachel's ability to take a pounding with this monster. She was still holding her legs up in the wide-open V as I fucked her slowly for about 5 minutes. Rachel let me know she was ready to pick up the pace.

"Give it to me you slut! Fuck me like I've never been fucked before!"

I was shocked by the lewdness of Rachel's words, but I was also feeling pride in my ability to give her a good fucking, even if I had to use a fake cock to do it. I was sawing Rachel's pussy for all I was worth. In and out to its full length and each time I went forward, Rachel pushed up her pussy to make sure that the cock was buried to the hilt!

It didn't take long once I started fucking her faster and harder with the mouth cock for her to reach a second powerful orgasm. Rachel grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy as far as she could. In the process of releasing her legs to grab my hair, she locked them around my head. Rachel was bucking her hips off the bed and with the double ended mouth cock wedged deep into her pussy and my mouth, the vice grip of her legs around my head, I had no choice but to ride up and down with each thrust of her pussy.

Rachel collapsed and released her grip with her hands and legs on me. As her legs fell to the side, I was able to pull back and shift to get more comfortable.

"Just hold the cock in my pussy and rub my tits while I come down from the best fucking I ever had!"

I felt myself blush at Rachel's words, I was in a confused state. I was proud of making love to my wife and having her say that I had just given her the best fucking ever, I had sexual frustration from all the teasing without release and I felt shame that I couldn't use my own cock to please her.

Finally Rachel said I could pull out and we could go to sleep. As I pulled back the cock made a popping sound as it came free. Her pussy stayed open like it had stretched so much that it just couldn't close again. A lewd image came to me of Rachel's wide open pussy filled with sperm and all I could think of was eating her pussy when it was so wide open and filled with cum!

Rachel unbuckled the strap and gently pulled the mouth cock out.

"Thank you Miss Rachel for letting me fuck you with the mouth cock."

"Your welcome Stephanie, I enjoyed having your big cock in my pussy! I only wish Stephan could fuck me as long and fill me up like that! Wouldn't it be great if I could have a real cock like that?"

"Yes Miss Rachel."

I wasn't sure I meant it, but I said it. Rachel checked my butt plug to see that it was in firmly and then we went to sleep. At least Rachel went to sleep, I was over sexed and could not figure out a way to end my horniness.

--- Continued in Chapter 7 ---