March Madness Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,869 Followers

"Fuck," Sandy cried out as she bucked her hips into my face. She came and came as I continued to lick on her box until she almost collapsed on the dresser.

"Fuck that was good," she smiled as she looked down on me. "Go lock the doors and let's turn in," she sighed.

I padded down the hall, the plastic apparatus swinging back and forth as Sandy went to the restroom, removed her makeup and brushed her teeth.

Later she crawled into bed, her hand rubbed up and down my chest and then gave a little tug on my cage. I had almost forgot it was there as she then rested her head on my chest. I wondered if anyone would be able to tell I was wearing this thing under my trousers at work tomorrow. If they only knew.

I closed my eyes. In three weeks I had gone from just your average horny guy to a caged up cuckold. I was also engaged! I suppose we needed to go out and get Sandy a ring. My life had taken so many turns over the last few weeks but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Sandy was right and I was happy. She knew what I wanted, what I needed. I belonged to her. She was in control and that was fine by me.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,869 Followers
12