March Madness Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Mark's cock slid just a little and then more into her cunt. Sandy groaned as he moved deeper, more and more, until his cock was fully immersed in my girlfriend's cunt.

"Oh fuck," Sandy groaned. "It's so fuckin' big."

"Yea, and we're gonna fuck that tight hole of yours. Stretch it out real good. You like that? You like that cock? We gonna' make you a black cock slut like Ann there. Like her sister Cindy. All you white bitches who get a taste of this shit. You can't get enough. You'll want it all the time...want to get ya' some black cock," Mark chanted as he thrust in and out.

Larry stood up on his knees and then squatted over my legs, positioned my cock at his hole, and slowly lowered his ass down on my shaft. As my cock slid into his ass, he rode up and down, slowly as his butt swallowed my cock. He bent down and kissed me. His lips moving over mine. He moved his ass up and down and from side to side as he fucked my hard dick.

I could hear Sandy groaning as Mark's hips slapped against her ass, slamming his cock in and out, all the while Sandy tonguing, licking Ann's wet cunt.

"Fuck that dick bitch, take that cock," Mark barked between thrust "Fuck that's a tight pussy you got. I bet that ass is just as tight. I can't wait to fuck that. Fuck that little tush of yours. You got a sweet little ass. The brothers gonna' love that ass," Mark went on.

Mark was making it obvious. This wasn't a one time thing. He intended to fuck her again and share her with some of his black buddies. I listened as Sandy groaned. I knew she was loving it. She loved having his big black cock up her pussy and I knew he was right. There would be more black lovers. It was like Ann said earlier. Things would be different. I wondered if like Ann, Sandy would prefer black cock? Would she be a lesbian like Ann who, when she did fuck a guy, wanted black dick?

Here I was watching my fiancé fucking a black man and eating a woman's pussy while I was fucking the woman's husband in the ass. And yet, it seemed right. Larry was riding me up and down as he reached down and pulled on my nipples, pulling, twisting them. He leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking, biting on the nub. I looked over to see Ann grinding her pussy into Sandy's' face, "Suck on my clit baby. Suck it. Lick my cunt," Ann groaned.

Mark reached under Sandy and squeezed her titty. I watched his dark hands wandering over her tight frame. His long black body lying astride her white back. "Fuck I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna breed that little cunt of yours. I'm gonna' shoot my black seed in that pussy. Are you ready? You ready for my cum?" Mark chanted.

"Yes, please, cum in me, cum in me baby," Sandy was almost crying.

Mark groaned as he let loose. I could tell he was cumming hard as he slammed into her calling her a cunt, a slut, a black cock slut. The nastier he talked, the more she seemed to slam back into him.

"Fill me up. Give me your seed. Fuck my cunt," Sandy groaned.

I couldn't hold back any longer and launched my own sperm deep into Larry's ass. Larry who had been sucking my tit moved up to my mouth and kissed me hard sliding his tongue between my waiting lips. I rolled over on top of him, my dick still deeply imbedded in his ass. I moved slowly as his ass milked my cock. I wrapped my arms around him as we continued our embrace looking up to see Sandy collapsing on Ann's legs as Mark withdrew his pulsating wet cock from her gaping pussy.

All of us seemed spent as Mark rose from his knees and sat on the couch. "Come over here cucky boy and lick your woman's juices off my cock."

I pulled my cock from Larry's ass and crawled over to Mark on my knees. Cum still oozed from the head as I took the shaft in my mouth recognizing the familiar taste of Sandy's pussy juices on his still stiff dick.

I licked and savored their juices until he seemed to be satisfied with the job I had done. "Now clean your bitch up," he commanded pointing over to Sandy who was still laying exhausted over Ann's legs.

She flipped over on her back and spread her legs as I positioned myself between her well fucked pussy. The cum was already leaking out as I scooped it up with my tongue before dipping my tongue in and tasting their juices. Sandy's pussy was filled with cum and she ran her fingers in my hair as Ann positioned herself over Sandy's face and lowered her gaping pussy lips down to Sandy's mouth. Sandy licked Ann's box as she eased a few fingers into Ann's asshole.

I continued to lick Sandy, swallowing the load Mark had planted there, until Ann came hard on Sandy's face. Calling Sandy a slut, a lesbian cunt, she moved her pussy up and down Sandy's face until she collapsed exhausted on the floor, leaving Sandy's face covered in Ann's pussy juice.

Larry bent over and licked Sandy's face. Licking up the juices his wife left there, until their lips met. He kissed her, lightly, but not nearly as passionately as he did with me.

We all lay on the floor for some time when I heard someone enter the house from the garage. I could hear the garage door open and then close before someone came through the kitchen dropping keys on a counter.

"Hey baby sister," Mark called out. "Get anything?"

Even before she came into view, we heard, "A couple of outfits for the baby."

A little blonde walked into the room, slipping off her shoes. Obviously very pregnant, she took off a jacket and walked up to Mark planting a wet kiss with a loud smack on his lips.

"Meet my sister Cindy," Ann said.

"Hey guys! I hope I didn't interrupt anything," she smiled. "I gotta' shed this shit, I'm about to die," Cindy said as she continued to walk thru the house.

I wasn't aware that Ann even had a sister much less one that was pregnant. While Cindy was in the back, Ann explained that on a trip down, she had gotten together with Mark.

"Tell 'em what really happened Ann," Mark chided her. "You gave her to me. You recruited your own sister for me. Your little baby sister, a newlywed at that. The ultimate act of submission. Giving something that meant so much to you. Tell em'."

Ann looked down for a second. It was the first time I had seen any sign of reluctance. "Yes," she said as she picked up her wine from earlier and took a swallow. "Mark saw a picture of her and told me to ask her down for a visit. I knew if I did, what he intended to do. He would have her. Just like he had you," she said looking over at Sandy.

"I did it. I set her up. I let him seduce her," Ann said almost in a defeated tone.

"Fuck woman," Mark scolded her. "You act like it's a bad thing. "Little sister loved it. She loved the dick. Matter of fact she couldn't get enough. She went home to that pathetic wimp and before long she was back for more. Then when we took her clubbin' she couldn't get enough black cock. She wanted to fuck all the brothers..."

"Well, you're right there," Ann smiled. "She got hooked. Her husband found out and threw her out of the house. Now she lives with us."

"You act like that's a bad thing woman," Mark shot back. "Baby sister ain't never been happier. One night we were all in here fuckin' and she announced she wanted to have my baby. She wanted me to breed her. Give her a little black baby. She knows what she wants."

About that time Cindy reemerged from the bedroom wearing a pair of blue satin shorts and a white top. She was braless and you could see her hard little nipples poking thru the top.

"Come over here baby," Mark said patting the seat beside him. "You jealous I've been here fuckin' some white slut," Mark questioned.

Cindy looked over at Sandy who was still sitting on the floor, leaning up against the couch. "Your first black cock?" Cindy asked looking over at Sandy.

"Yea," Sandy smiled back.

"No, I'm happy for her," Cindy said looking back at Mark. "I'm happy when you let other white women, white wives experience black sex. Turning them on to black cock. You her husband?" Cindy asked looking at me.

"Fiancé'," I shot back.

"I take it that's your cum leaking out of Larry's ass over there," she smiled nodding in Larry's direction.

Without waiting for a response, she added, "You know she'll want more," Cindy said with the smile still on her face. "She's likely a black cock slut now. Just like me. Just like Ann."

"Show Sandy. Show Sandy what you did so all the brothers will know what you are," Mark commanded.

Cindy bent up from the couch and pulled her hair up in a bun on her head. I couldn't quite make out what she was showing. It looked like a tattoo of something on her neck but I couldn't tell.

"What does it mean?" Sandy asked.

"It means I'm black cock only now," she retorted.

I leaned over to get a better look. It was a black spade located just at the nape of her neck. The spade had the letter "Q" in the middle.

"She loves going in the clubs showing off her tat to the brothers. Raising her hair up in a bun so all the brothers can see she's a black cock whore. And aint' nothing better a brother likes fuckin than a white slut who loves black cock. That is, the only thing better than that is a white slut carrying a brother's black baby. Baby sister here was getting all kinds of dick until a few weeks ago when I cut 'em off," Mark informed us.

He raised up her shirt and rubbed her swollen belly, and then lifted her shirt completely up and over her frame. I had never seen a pregnant woman before. Her titties had puffy little nipples and I noticed she had a black Asian tattoo on her right breast just like her sister Ann. The two Chinese letters for "slave". The sisters had identical tattoos on their titty.

Mark lifted her ass up and slipped the panties down her legs and off her little feet. Cindy now sat naked on the couch as he continued to rub her swollen belly and kissed her on the lips. His tongue snaking into her mouth as she groaned her approval.

"Come over here Sandy. Come over here and thank baby sister for letting me fuck you," Mark stated as he looked over at Sandy. Sandy crawled over and took her position between Cindy's outstretched legs. I couldn't believe my fiancé was licking some pregnant woman's pussy. But here she was, her tongue buried up Cindy's snatch as Cindy's sister Ann took up a position on the couch and took Cindy's pouty nipple in her mouth.

"Come on," Larry said as he took my hand and led me back to his bedroom. He pushed me back on the bed where we continued to make love. This time Larry fucked my ass as we kissed and fucked for the better part of the night. We left the women in the den with Mark.

When Ann woke me the next morning, I was wrapped in Larry's arms. She told me coffee was on when I decided to get up. Sandy and I didn't talk much on the way back to her apartment but I knew she was okay when she rested her hand on mine in the car. When we arrived back in the apartment, we both took a shower and then she refastened the chastity device informing me it was time to put the horse back in the barn.

Our lives had taken some very unusual twists over the last few weeks. We had both found out a great deal about ourselves and each other. I knew that I was her cuckold and would do anything she asked. But I wondered, even while we were to be married, would I ever be allowed to fuck her pussy again. Now that she had a taste of Mark, she was a black cock slut too - like Ann and her sister Cindy. The only question – was she black cock only?

12