March Madness Ch. 09b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers

"Yes Miss Robin, I understand."

Miss Robin called Master Roy and he sauntered into the room with a cocky look on his face wearing only a robe.

"Wow Robin, you outdid yourself dressing Sissy Stephanie up as a teenage tramp!" Master Roy stated.

"Pick a number." Miss Robin instructed.

"38" was my answer.

They both looked confident as Miss Robin opened the envelope and handed me the two slips of paper. I opened the first one and read "Roy 35". Master Roy took one look at Miss Robin and lost his smile. "Robin 40" was the next number I read.

Miss Robin had Master Roy remove his robe and then tied him in the strait chair Miss Suzy had used so that he had a full view but would not be able to touch himself.

"Have you ever heard someone call Roy 'Deuce'?" Miss Robin asked me.

"Yes, but he got pissed and his old college buddy said he was sorry."

"Well he got the nickname because he went out on a date his freshman year in college and when his dick got hard his date laughed and called him pencil dick. The date was over at that point but she told several other girls about his dick and one was a girlfriend of a fraternity brother. He was known as a pledge as 'Pencil Dick' and in polite company as 'Deuce' for a number 2 pencil all that year. I didn't care about regular sex, so when we hooked up it pretty much died down because everyone considered me a major babe. If you don't care much about fucking then a fat cock does not mean much. And besides, because Roy knew he was not well endowed he was very good with his tongue and I like oral much more than cock."

Now I knew why he got so mad about being called Deuce.

"I am telling you this so that you will always know Roy will not talk about what happens when we play because it would bother him more than you can imagine if it get around in professional circles that he has a pencil dick."

"Thank you Miss Robin for letting me know."

"What happens here will always stay here!"

Master Roy agreed completely with his wife.

"Now I want Roy to get all hot and bothered, so I want you to go over and sit on his lap so that he can suck on you nipples while you play with his pencil dick but keep your panties on."

I don't know why but I suddenly didn't care about Master Roy being a guy, I just wanted my titties sucked on some more. I quickly sat on Master Roy's lap with my legs over the arm of the chair and unbuttoned my blouse so that I could stick my nipples in his mouth. He was hesitant at first but soon he was sucking away like my little titties held some magic elixir.

God it felt wonderful. My cock was throbbing and leaking pre-cum in my panties. I reached between us and touched another mans cock for the first time. Master Roy jumped at my touch but he kept sucking my nipples while I played with his hard cock. I enjoyed being a teenage cock teaser and Master Roy was telling me to go ahead and make him cum. A hand job would please him a great deal at that moment. I used the tips of my painted finger nails to gently scrape his skinny cock and it was driving him crazy.

I would pull my left nipple from between his lips and then feed him my right one to suck on. As I went back and forth with my nipples in his mouth, Master Roy's cock was starting to twitch so I just held it and squeezed it firmly at the base while he settled down. His cock was plenty long, probably 6 inches but it was only a bit bigger around then his thumb. Maybe it looked longer because it was so thin but I think it was easily as long as the reported average of around 6 inches.

"You little tramp, what are you doing with my husband!"

Master Roy and I both jumped when Miss Robin spoke in that voice.

"I hire you as a baby sitter and the next think I know you are trying to fuck my husband. "

"I am sorry Miss Robin, I didn't mean for it to happen but your husband is so sexy and I let him look at my titties and then one thing lead to another and I opened my top up so he could suck on my nipples. Please don't tell my parents, I will do anything if you just don't tell on me for playing with your husband's hard cock."

We were just doing what Miss Robin told us to do, but she wanted to play a role in her new sex game. I was completely in a new personality and it was a teenage girl's.

"Well get off his lap you silly little cunt!"

I got off of Master Roy's lap quickly.

"Do you have any idea about getting pregnant? Or where you just going to hope that his cock didn't knock you up?"

"I am so sorry Miss Robin, it will never happen again."

"Don't you little tramps know anything, at your age play around with other girls?! You can't get pregnant and you can still learn all about sex and orgasms."

"Could you show me Miss Robin? Please show me how to make love like a girl."

"Do you mean that you stupid cunt?"

"Yes Miss Robin, you can show me how to make love with a girl and I can make you happy and you won't have to worry about me getting pregnant and you won't have to tell my parents that you found me playing with Master Roy's hard cock and they won't have to call the police and turn him in for statutory rape or something."

"I guess it would be the best for all if I punished you both myself and didn't get your parents or the police involved."

"Oh would you please Miss Robin, Please .........!"

"Ok, I will do it but you must both agree to do exactly what I say."

"Yes, of course I will be a good girl."

"And you Roy, are you going to be a good little boy?"

"Yes Miss Robin I will be a good boy."

"Ok then, untie Master Roy and both of you get you asses over the back of the couch and you better be there before I finish counting to 20."

My hands flew to the ankle and wrist restraints and I got Master Roy loose and was lying over the back of the couch by the time Miss Robin reached 15, Master Roy was there just as she got to 20. I knew Miss Robin had a lot of experience with bondage but in under a minute she had both of us in ankle and wrist restraints. Our legs were spread wide and our hands were tied tight to the front legs of the couch.

"I am going to change in some more appropriate attire, so while I am gone I will give you something to think about."

Miss Robin grabbed my right nipple and started pulling it and twisting it to get it fully engorged again and when she was happy she put a spring loaded nipple clamp on me. A jolt shot through my titty and a few seconds later my left nipple had a clamp on it also. She connected the two nipple clamps together with a short piece of chain that had a small bell hanging from it. It wasn't terribly heavy but it was definitely pulling at my nipples. Miss Robin gave her husband's nipples the same treatment.

Miss Robin put a ball gag in Master Roy's mouth and buckled a strap around his head and then a penis gag and strap for me.

"Don't go anywhere and no talking while I change."

It was only a few minutes but it seemed like an hour before Miss Robin got back. She took my breath away when I saw her. She was in a black lacing corset that covered her breasts to just below the nipples, her legs were in black seamed stockings help up by garters and she had on black stiletto heels. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a tight bun and she looked hot. Her perfect blond bush was completely visible because she was not wearing any panties. My cock was throbbing again in its cage.

"I think the first matter is a little punishment for your stupidity."

That was when I noticed the paddle in her hand. I had been flogged, caned and now was going to get a paddling.

"Who should be first? Oh, I forgot you can't talk right now. I guess I will pick Master Roy because he should know better than a stupid little tramp! Fooling around with the babysitter is nothing but trouble."

Miss Robin moved abound behind us and I heard the wind before the loud smack as the paddle landed on Master Roy's ass.

"Mnnnnnnnn"

I would guess that Master Roy wasn't expecting to be over the back of a couch being paddled by his dominate wife when he asked to part of a threesome. He should have figured it out because that is how she played it in college, always dominating her subs. Maybe Master Roy thought that they would both be the dominate ones, but I don't think Miss Robin shares her dominate roll. I lost track of how many swats he received but I bet it was 25.

"Now your ass is red like Sissy Stephanie's."

Miss Robin moved behind me and after ripping off my pink panties quickly gave me 10 mild swats. I am sure that Miss Rachel insisted that I not be cut or bruised when I came home and if Miss Robin had hit me as hard as she hit Master Roy with the paddle on top of what I already suffered I would have been marked for several days.

Miss Robin removed our gags and asked: "Who wants to fuck!?"

"Please Miss Robin show me what it is like to be fucked.? I answered while Master Roy was silent.

"I would be happy to fuck you sissy cunt Stephanie and since my dear husband doesn't want to fuck the bitch can suck."

Miss Robin came around the couch and was sporting a nice 7 inch strap-on and pressed it to Master Roy's lips after removing his ball gag.

"You better get you lips around my cock or I will dry fuck your ass with it!"

Master Roy opened his lips and Miss Robin started fucking his mouth.

"You better take all of it and get it wet because if you don't touch my pussy hair with you nose I will use whatever spit you have on my hard cock to fuck your boy cunt!"

I could tell that Master Roy was gagging as the cock hit the back of his mouth.

"Swallow when you feel like you are starting to gag and just relax you stupid cock sucker!"

A couple of strokes later Master Roy let it slide down his throat and Miss Robin was mashing her pubic bone into his nose.

"That's it cock sucker, you are a real pro at deep throating! From now on you will be taking my hard cock in your mouth and ass on a regular basis and I will expect more enthusiasm."

"I have decided Roy, after talking about it with you these last few weeks; that you are going to be my bitch from now on. I have really missed being a dominate bitch so much and with the girls and my other roles at church and the PTA I just don't have time for fucking anybody but you so you will have to be my bitch from now on, got it?"

Miss Robin pulled her cock out of Master Roy's mouth so he could answer. "Yes Mistress I will be your bitch when you like."

The strap-on was back in his mouth a second later and Miss Robin continued to talk about how it was going to be.

"I know you did not think you wanted to be my bitch but having Sissy Stephanie to play with reminded me what I have been missing and it opened my eyes up to how much fun it would be to make you my bitch. That and you finally confessing to me that you always wanted me to dominate you like one of my college bitches has helped me make up my mind. So from now on you will only get to fuck me with your little pencil dick after being fucked by my strap-on in the mouth or your boy cunt 10 times. You need to know what a gift it is to put your skinny little cock in my perfect pussy and I think my pussy is at least 10 times better than your mouth or boy cunt. I am not going to put you in a chastity cage like Sissy Stephanie, at least for now. I want you to cum as often as you like, jack off all you want but if you have an orgasm by any means other than fucking my pussy your 10 count starts over."

Miss Robin pulled her cock out of his mouth so Master Roy could answer. "Yes Mistress I have to earn a chance to fuck your wonderful pussy."

Master Roy was deep throating Miss Robin's cock again as she went on. It was so hot to see Master Roy swallow her strapon so that his nose was in her blonde pussy hair. I could not take my eyes off of the face fucking happening next to me.

"I am going to take Sissy Stephanie in her cunt in a minute and while I am fucking her I want you to sit in that chair so that your pencil dick is an inch form her lips and while I fuck her raw I want you to play with your skinny little cock and keep it rock hard. You can cum if you want, but if you have an orgasm you go back to 10 instead of only being 9 away from my perfect pussy. And I forget to mention that you will be eating my pussy or tongue fucking my asshole before I will fuck your mouth or boy cunt with my hard cock! You will have to beg me to let you eat me to an orgasm! And then beg me to fuck you with my strap-on, understand!?"

"Yes Mistress" was all Master Roy said when she next pulled her cock from his mouth.

I could not believe how much their relationship had just changed before my very eyes!

As soon as his restraints were removed Miss Robin had Master Roy (Bitch Roy now) move the straight back chair in front of me and spread his legs so that he could scoot forward until the head of his hard cock was less than an inch from my mouth. I was held tight over the back of the couch by my restraints and the head of Master Roy's hard pencil dick was just out of my lip's reach. It gave me some idea what it would look like when Miss Rachel's lover presented his cock for my inspection. Of course Miss Rachel's lover would have a much longer and thicker cock than Master Roy's skinny dick. It excited me terribly to think that I might have to kiss a hard cock for my wife so that she could cuckold me. If I was getting excited thinking about hard cocks as I stared at Master Roy's skinny prick, then maybe I was at least a little queer. The scenario Miss Robin was creating was so hot that my head was spinning.

"I know this is your first time Sissy Stephanie and an innocent girl will need some extra time to open up to my cock so you can count on me being gentle."

"Thank you Miss Robin."

Miss Robin pressed a finger in my sissy cunt to start opening me up and I could tell that the gel she put up my bottom definitely had me tight like a virgin.

"Are you a little hot tramp ready for her first hard cock you stupid cunt!?"

"Please fuck me Miss Robin, I am so horny!"

"You don't sound like you want my cock very much!"

"Oh God Miss Robin you have the prettiest cock I have ever seen and it is so big and hard. Please fuck me and make me a real woman like you promised. I will never fuck around with boys again if you will just make me cum with your hard cock!

Miss Robin pressed the head of her cock to my sissy cunt and started putting pressure on my opening. It was tight but little by little I could feel my asshole opening. I was sure that the lube Miss Robin used on her cock was helping to break the hold of the gel.

"Oh God Miss Robin I can feel the head of your beautiful cock in my sissy cunt! Fuck me, fuck me fuck me, please....."

"Look at the cock on the nasty man and think about how much bigger my cock is and how much longer my cock will stay hard to give you pleasure! Think about how his nasty sperm will just knock you up and that he will make you swallow it for his pleasure not yours. Do you want to be his toy or do you want to be my toy?"

"I love your hard cock Miss Robin and I will never let Master Roy put his skinny little cock in my mouth or sissy cunt!" And about then I could feel the last of the gel break loose and the head of her cock was in my sissy cunt.

"Very good, maybe you are not such a stupid cunt after all. I am going to start working deeper now that I have popped you cherry. Roy, I want you to play with your pencil dick while I fuck this stupid cunt. I want you to just use your index finger and thumb and lightly stroke your cock. Your cock is so small around that using your entire hand would be such a waste. Now if you feel like you want to cum, quickly put your hands behind your back and wait until you can avoid cumming and start again. Roy I want you to think about how lucky Sissy Stephanie is to have my hard cock in her sissy cunt and think about how you will beg me to fuck you with my strap-on!"

Miss Robin was pounding me with her strap-on and on each stroke she buried her cock to the max and I could feel her blonde pussy hairs on my sore ass. Master Roy would play with his cock until it was throbbing and then take his hands away. His skinny dick was purple and coated with pre-cum. Somehow he managed not to shoot his load into my face. I was moaning with pleasure as Miss Robin fucked me and I could feel the sperm leaking out of my caged cock.

It did not take long for Miss Robin to start bucking her cock into me and climax. She draped herself across my body and I could feel her beautiful breasts against my back. She left her cock imbedded in my sissy cunt as she came down from her climax. After a bit she reached around and took off the nipple clamps so she could play with my stretched nipples and swollen breasts. As Miss Robin played with my teenage tits she began to talk to Master Roy again.

"Well Bitch Roy, did you like the show?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Well, you are only 9 fuckings away from your chance to put your little skinny dick in my pussy."

"Since this is all new to you Bitch, I have an idea. If you want to fuck my pussy with your pencil dick tonight then I will trade 9 sessions with my strap-on for the joy of seeing you do cleanup."

"Yes Mistress, please let me fuck you perfect pussy" Master Roy answered.

"You have to clean my cock that has just been in Sissy Stephanie's cunt!"

Master Roy looked scared but said "Yes Mistress.".

"You need to cleanup Sissy Stephanie's cunt after her cherry popping."

"Yes Mistress." Master Roy answered after a long pause.

"You will have to lick up all the sissy juice Sissy Stephanie dripped on the tile floor when I was fucking her."

"Yes Mistress."

"And once you cum in my pussy, you have to eat your first creampie!"

"Please Mistress, let me fuck you perfect pussy and I will do it all!"

"From now on you are my Bitch and you will do anything sexually I ask; You are to do any command I give without any delay or question, understand Bitch!?"

My mind was blown away. Master Roy had just agreed to do all this cleanup with his mouth and he had to be more homophobic that I was if that was possible.

"One last thing, from now on I want you to lick up all the sperm you shoot out of your wimpy cock!"

"Yes Mistress, I will lick up all the sperm my pencil dick shoots out from now on if that is what you want."

"Miss Rachel will be here soon to pick up her cunt, so you better get started Bitch."

Miss Robin came around the couch, sat next to me and had Bitch Roy kneel and lick her strap-on from base to tip until she was satisfied that it was clean enough. Then she had him deep throat it several times. It was so hot watching Bitch Roy swallow her shaft until his nose was pressing into her blonde pussy hair. All right before my eyes.

"That is good enough Bitch; you can practice giving me blowjobs tomorrow. Miss Rachel will be here soon, so get to cleaning up Sissy Stephanie's cunt!"

Miss Robin removed her strap-on as Bitch Roy moved around behind me and started licking my asshole. Electricity shot through me as I felt his tongue on my rosebud.

"Life is strange Sissy Stephanie, because Miss Rachel found your web page history and figured out about your fantasy to be cock teased and cuckolded I went searching for web page history for Bitch Roy and found out that he liked female domination!"

As Miss Robin told me this tale she sat in the chair that Bitch Roy had used and started playing with her pussy. My face was now inches from her pussy and her bitch was licking my asshole as Miss Robin softly stroked her pussy.

"You see, because Bitch Roy has such a pencil dick he likes to visit web pages were a dominate mistress makes fun of her slave's little cock and does not fuck them because they are so inadequate cock wise that fucking is a waste of time."

I could see Miss Robin's pussy getting very wet as she told about her discovery.

jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers