March Madness Ch. 09b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't like conventional fucking much anyway, so if that is Bitch Roy's fantasy I am more than happy to help him out. I had a long talk last week with Bitch Roy and got him to admit that he wanted a shift in our sex life to be more like what he found on the web pages he visits. As we chatted I started talking about his pitiful cock and what little use it is to me! And you know he just got harder the more fun I made of his pencil dick."

Miss Robin paused in her story telling as a small orgasm came over her. After a brief pause she resumed talking and playing with her clit as Bitch Roy licked my asshole.

"One of the things I like about strap-on play is that I get off on the base of the dildo rubbing against my clit and pussy lips. My cock never goes down and I can fuck my bitch for hours and have as many orgasms as I want. I know if I am careful that I can keep my Bitch for reaching climax while I am satisfied again and again!"

Miss Robin was one amazing Mistress.

"Anyway as I made fun of Bitch Roy's puny cock and talked about how I could fuck him with my strap-on for hours, he came without anyone even touching his skinny little cock!"

I was sure that Bitch Roy was thrilled and embarrassed for me to hear about his fantasies and just how turned on he got when Miss Robin teased him about his tiny cock.

"If Bitch Roy had won our number guess tonight, he was going to get one last chance to be a top in our sex play, but he lost and be became a bottom for our sex games. He agreed that if he lost that his new role would start right away and that he would do what ever his Mistress, (sexy little me) told him to do, no questions asked!"

I nodded my head in understanding as I stared at her beautiful pussy with the glistening blond hair.

"That is why Bitch Roy is licking your asshole while we talk, because he is my wimpy dicked slave and he has to do what ever I ask. Besides, I can assure you that while I am talking and he is licking your asshole he has already shot his wad and he will be licking that up as well as your pre cum when I let him stop. Isn't that right Bitch?"

As Bitch Roy took his mouth off my sissy cunt he answered. "Yes Mistress, I have shot a load from my tiny useless cock and I want to cum again already!"

"Just keep licking Sissy Stephanie's cunt; you need all the oral practice you can get because you are going to be spending a lot of time with your tongue up my pussy and asshole from now on!"

Bitch Roy started licking my rosebud again and my asshole was starting to quiver and spasm as he licked and tongue fucked me. It was the first time someone had their tongue and lips on my asshole. With the stimulation and having Miss Robin's pussy just inches from my face as she played with her clit, I was delirious with lust.

"The plans were made and tonight Miss Hannah is coming over to pierce Bitch Roy's cock head in two places and his perineum in one place. She is going to install 3 rings in the piercings and in about 5 weeks after enough healing, I am going to put a lock through the rings. Bitch Roy will be able to rub his useless pencil dick all he wants, but he will only get to fuck when I unlock his tiny cock."

My whole body was shaking with pleasure as Bitch Roy tongue fucked my asshole.

"You see Sissy Stephanie, as you have gone through your experience these recent weeks Bitch Roy kept asking me for details of your teasing and denial. And one thing women know about men is that a hard dick is a great indicator of how turned on a man is getting. When Bitch Roy would ask me to tell what was going on I would have him eat my pussy or asshole while I told him about your trials. When I told him how much bigger your cock was than his, he would leak pre-cum and his skinny little pecker would be bouncing up and down as his heart pumped. I never saw the Bitch more turned on than when he was licking my asshole and I talked about your torment."

Miss Robin had to pause as she climaxed again.

"With his hard cock lie detector and the information I got from his web history I knew what Bitch Roy wanted even before he figured it out. So we spent hours talking about his fantasies and my dominate side. It turns out that Roy always wanted to be my Bitch and used to dream that he could be treated like one of my lesbian slaves when we were in college. He is not turned on to the sissy stuff like you, but my new bitch gets very excited to be humiliated about his tiny cock and made to serve his mistress. It did not take long to figure out that we are perfect for each other in even more ways. I don't like cock and Bitch Roy has a tiny cock that is not worth fucking."

It was at this point in the story that Miss Rachel and Miss Hannah came in the house.

"Wait here you stupid cunts and I will tell the girls where we are."

I had no choice in the matter because I was still tied over the back of the couch. Bitch Roy never skipped a beat as he kept tongue fucking my asshole while his Mistress went to great her new guests.

"What a pretty sight, my Sissy Slut getting tongue fucked by Miss Robin's Bitch!" Was how Miss Rachel greeted us when she came into our space.

"Tell the girls how many times you shot your load while licking Sissy Stephanie's cunt you stupid cow!"

Bitch Roy took his mouth off my asshole long enough to answer. "I have cum twice while licking Sissy Stephanie's cunt and listening to you talk about my tiny worthless cock Mistress."

The women had a good laugh at that.

"Well Bitch, your little pecker is not a cock and from now on you will call it your 'teeny weenie'."

"Yes Mistress."

"Stand up and show our guests how useless your teeny weenie is Bitch!"

Bitch Roy stood up and showed Mistress Rachel and Mistress Hannah his skinny pencil dick. The girls sat on the couch that I was still tied to and commented about Bitch Roy's equipment.

"Have you ever seen a more pathetic excuse for a penis?" Miss Robin asked as she instructed Bitch Roy to lace his fingers together behind his head while they commented on his little cock.

"As a nurse, I have seen many cocks and I would have to say that this Bitch has the smallest cock I have ever seen. Well I have seen shorter cocks but never one this skinny!" Miss Hannah offered.

"It is a good thing that you don't like fucking Robin, because that thing would never get a woman off. It makes me feel very lucky to have a pussy slave like Stephanie with a big thick cock that I control!" Miss Rachel added.

The mistresses chatted that way as Bitch Roy stood in front of the couch with his throbbing cock. The more outrageous their comments got the more his cock throbbed and bounced. He had already cum twice but it looked like if he received even a single stroke he would explode again.

"Well Bitch, time to finish you cleanup so that everyone can go home and get some sleep before the work week starts."

Bitch Roy returned to the mess of sperm on the floor behind the couch and quickly licked up the sperm my cock leaked and the two loads he shot. The three mistresses helped point out any that Bitch Roy missed.

Miss Robin sat on the couch next to me and told Bitch Roy to put his teeny weenie in her pussy and have his way with her because she promised that if he did his cleanup he could fuck her tonight. She told him that he could not touch her with anything but his cock, to keep his hands behind his head and that he better hurry up before she changed her mind.

I was kind of shocked that Miss Robin was going to fuck her husband in front of 3 other people.

"Don't dilly-dally Bitch, everyone has already seen your teeny weenie and everyone knows that I am not going to enjoy your little cock in my pussy. So if you plan to get off tonight it is now or never and you better not waste any more time in my pussy than you have too because it is completely boring for me!"

Roy move into position on his knees before her spread legs as Miss Robin sat on the couch next to me he pushed his hard cock into Miss Robin's pussy with one stroke. I think he rocked his hips into Miss Robin's pussy less than 6 times before he started shaking and had his third orgasm of the night. The entire time he was fucking her Miss Robin never quit chatting with the other women about how useless Roy's cock was to any woman.

"Are you done yet?" Miss Robin asked once he quit shaking.

"Yes Mistress."

"You can eat my pussy clean once the ladies and Sissy Stephanie have left. Now it is time for Miss Hannah to pierce your teeny weenie before it gets hard again."

"Do you want me to numb the area?" Miss Hannah asked. "Any time you pierce a cock head the male is going to feel it, there are a lot of nerve endings to go through."

"Well Bitch Roy should I let you have a little something to numb your teeny weenie before Miss Hannah punches holes in it?"

"My pathetic cock does not deserve any kindness and you should punish it for being inadequate. You deserve a better cock than I have to offer and because you have to suffer sexually with my pencil dick I should suffer also Mistress."

I could not believe my ears, Bitch Roy wanted his dick 'punished' for being small.

"As you wish Bitch, but remember you asked for it; I was planning to have Miss Hannah numb it."

"Please do it so I can feel everything." Bitch Roy decided.

Miss Hannah had Roy sit in the chair of multi-uses and once he was restrained so he could not move she shaved a spot between his balls and asshole. Next she wiped a disinfecting solution on the head of his cock and perineum. In less than 5 minutes Miss Hannah had installed two rings in Bitch Roy's cock head vertically on each side of his urethra and one between his balls and asshole. Miss Hannah explained that the two in his cock head were apadravya piercings. The third piercing was a guiche and was done so that it was parallel to a line from Bitch Roy's scrotum to his asshole. This arrangement would allow a lock to be installed through the 3 rings (the guiche ring between the 2 apadravya rings) so that Bitch Roy could not fuck until Miss Robin unlocked him. He would be able to rub the top of his shaft and get an orgasm that way but no fucking without his mistress's decision to remove the lock.

"The jewelry is 14 gauge titanium and will be strong enough to hold the lock even when he gets hard in his sleep but you will not be able to put any lock in for day wear for at least 5 or 6 weeks and night wear could take several months."

"So I can't keep the Bitch permanently locked up for a while? How come Sissy Stephanie got locked up right away?" Miss Robin asked.

"The design of Stephanie's chastity basket makes all the difference. As soon as she starts to get an erection the cage is locked in place by the attempted swelling of his cock, not by the piercings. The harder he gets, the tighter the cage grips. The piercings only are needed to let Miss Rachel know that Stephanie did not try to remove the cage when he is soft. In fact, the cage would pretty much stay on Sissy Stephanie's bigger cock without any piercings."

"If I had known that perhaps I would have ordered a cock cage just like Sissy Stephanie's." Miss Robin added. "But they probably don't have a chastity basket that works with a useless skinny cock like my Bitch has between his legs!"

The women all had a good laugh at Bitch Roy's expense.

"When he heals enough for sexual activity, you might like the feeling of the jewelry during sex. Many women report that their G spot is stimulated by the jewelry used in an apadravya piercing."

"So I might like the Bitch's worthless cock in my pussy just because of some added hardware? Well a hidden benefit of taking control of Bitch Roy's skinny little cock!"

"That is what women report." Miss Hannah answered.

"That would be a change, me liking to fuck!" Miss Robin concluded.

"I will keep checking the healing and when everything is ready I will let you know. In the meantime just keep him under control in other ways, make him wear panties when he goes out and keep him restrained at night; things like that." Miss Hannah offered.

"Thanks again for doing the piercings and for the advice on controlling my bitch!" Miss Robin added.

I was untied at that point and with a little effort was able to straighten up. Miss Robin was releasing her Bitch from his restraints as well.

"I think you should remove your demi bra for the drive home Sissy Stephanie." Miss Rachel suggested. But it was really an order.

I removed the blouse and bra, and then put the very sheer blouse back on. With the fingernails on and the buttons of the blouse being on the wrong side, I had a very hard time changing my clothing to match Miss Rachel's plan. By the time I was done Bitch Roy was between Miss Robin's legs eating her creampie.

"Don't forget the rest of Sissy Stephanie's eggs, nobody else will want that shit and I think the one filled up with sperm from the Old Goat is still in the basket."

We let ourselves out as Bitch Roy serviced his mistress.

Miss Rachel still had Miss Meredith's convertible and I now knew why I had to remove my bra. In the cold night air, by stretched nipples were clearly visible through the sheer fabric and very hard. As we drove home other people on the road would see a teenage braless slut with hard nipples sitting in a convertible with the top down. It was a very long drive home. It may have only taken 15 minutes but Miss Rachel drove slowly and when a car load of teenage boys pulled up in the right lane beside the corvette I knew that my ride was going to get more embarrassing. Miss Rachel made sure to keep pace so that they could check my titties out.

"Play with your nipples for the boys!" Miss Rachel ordered.

I started to play with my nipples and titties through the fabric and I thought the boys were going to wreck their car.

"Unbutton your blouse so they can get a good look at your sissy titties!"

I did as told and the boys were having a good time watching my lewd show.

"Now eat one of your Cadbury eggs and make it look like you just sucked a cock and have a mouth load of sperm that you are rolling around your mouth with your tongue!"

I did as told and after biting the top off the Cadbury egg, put a load of sperm in my mouth. The teenagers driving next to us thought it was cream that I was pretending was sperm. I wonder what they would think if they knew it was real sperm.

"Let it dribble out of your mouth and rub the cum on your titties; then lick your fingers clean!"

I kept doing what Miss Rachel instructed and the boys were going wild. Honking their horn and yelling sexual statements. How they had plenty of cream for a hot chick. It was getting out of hand when Miss Rachel made a sudden left turn and punched the corvette hard for a couple of lights and then made two quick turns to get us headed home again. I am sure the boys had a wild tale to share at school the next day.

Once we got home Miss Rachel told me to finish the last two Cadbury cream eggs. The first one was just fine so I knew the last one was from the Old Goat. Miss Rachel must have figured it out as I hesitated because she asked me if that egg was the rank one. When I told her it was she told me to save it in the refrigerator because she had an idea for later. I did not like the sound of that.

My diet that day had been sperm, sperm filled cream eggs plus a few cookies and my stomach was not happy. I was hungry but all the sperm and chocolate was making the thought of food objectionable. Miss Rachel had some chicken vegetable soup and she warmed some up for our late diner. It turned out to be just the right thing and Miss Rachel had me tell her about my day as we enjoyed our homemade soup.

We finished our meal and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Miss Rachel helped me get undressed from the teenage tart costume and removed my makeup and nails. Next we jumped into the spa tub and enjoyed a long soak. Miss Rachel was not pleased with the red marks on my backside but decided that the heat from the hot water was making them look worse than the really were. She loved the swollen titties and stretched nipples; she could not keep her hands off of them. As we sat in the tub Miss Rachel had me sit between her legs and lean back against her. As we talked more about the day she reached around and played with my stretched nipples and swollen tits and I could feel her perfect breasts on my back. I was the one that always played with Rachel's breasts when we took a soak together. Miss Rachel would trail her hand down to my caged cock and rub my full balls and mention how horny I must be. It was very surreal, having your breasts and balls massaged as we soaked in the warm water and shared our intimacy. I did not know if I could die from sexual frustration but at that moment I thought it might be possible.

Miss Rachel decided that she needed some attention so she had me lean back against the tub and pressed her pussy against my mouth. I quickly started licking but that was not what Miss Rachel wanted.

"Just keep your tongue out as far as you can Stephanie!"

Miss Rachel started fucking herself on my tongue. She had sucked my cock in this position many times but now the roles were reversed. She slid her clit and pussy on my tongue, nose and chin like she was face fucking me. Pretty soon she settled into a rocking motion with her hips and was doing her best to replicate my motion when I face fucked her in the spa tub. First the surreal experience of her playing with my titties and now this, it was making my head spin.

After all the sex talk and retelling of my day with Miss Robin, she was very horny and it did not take long for her to reach a powerful climax. I had to keep her from falling and hurting herself in the tub when she came.

We got out of the tub and dried each other with our most luxurious towels. Next we rubbed scented lotion into each other's skin. Miss Rachel spent a very long time playing with my stretched breasts and nipples. Once we were finished with the lotion, Miss Rachel was horny again. She got into the bed and lay on her stomach with a pillow under her hips.

"It was so hot to see you bent over the couch with Bitch Roy's tongue up your ass! I want you to tongue fuck my asshole for at least 2 orgasms and while you are pushing your tongue in and out of my bottom I want you to think about how much you enjoyed having your sissy cunt tongue fucked."

"Yes Miss Rachel." I answered and started making love to her asshole. She was so hot that her asshole began to twitch as soon as I entered her bottom.

"As you tongue fucking my asshole, think about how excited you will be when I cuckold you in this very bed!"

With everything that happened today I forgot that tomorrow was Monday and Arizona was going to be playing for the NCAA championship. Miss Rachel had hinted that she was going to cuckold me then. My cock was hard as it could get in the chastity cage and I could feel every heartbeat in my trapped cock.

Miss Rachel's first climax came pretty easy and she was soon shaking the entire bed as she came.

"Take your time making love to my asshole Stephanie, I want to relax as you pleasure me. When I am ready for sleep I will let you know and you can lie next to me and I will play with your titties as we drift off to sleep."

I gently traced circles on Miss Rachel's rosebud and paid attention to every muscle twitch and moan she made. I was getting very good at analingus and was proud of my ability to give pleasure in this special way. I always liked cunilinguis but somehow making love to a women's asshole was becoming the ultimate form of pleasing my lover. My world just kept shifting and I realized more and more that I loved what was happening to me.

I lost track of time as I thought about everything that had changed in my sex life and in my relationship with my wife.