March Madness Ch. 09b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is enough Stephanie, I have been having one orgasm after another from your tongue fucking!"

"You're welcome Miss Rachel."

"You have become the master of tongue fucking assholes Sissy Stephanie."

"Thank you Miss Rachel, I love to make love to your asshole. It is so intimate and special the way it starts to twitch and quiver when you near climax. And when you do climax I love to feel your asshole opening and closing on my tongue as I stick it in as far as it will go."

"That is all I can take for now, get under the covers with me and let me cuddle with you as we go to sleep."

Miss Rachel had me lay with my back to her chest and as we spooned, she reached around and played with my nipples. We often drifted to sleep after sex with me holding Miss Rachel in this position and me playing with her nipples. I was floating with sensations and pent up lust as I enjoyed this shift in our sex life.

"Get some sleep Stephanie, tomorrow is a very special day for both of us."

I drifted off to sleep dreaming about being a cuckold sissy slave and about Arizona Basketball. Monday was going to be some kind of special day.

To be continued...

Chapter 10: Champions at last.