March Madness Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my panties on the side table that holds a lamp and once again parted my robe for Honoré to inspect my caged cock.

"Hold up your skirt so I can have a better look." Honoré instructed.

As I held up the hem of the peignoir top Honoré reached out and began to fondle my caged cock and full balls. I immediately jerked back so fast that I did fall.

Once Honoré and Miss Rachel quit laughing she said. "Don't be silly Stephanie, Honoré isn't embarrassed by your situation and you did tell me earlier how happy you are so you don't need to be embarrassed or shy to let Honoré touch your caged cock!

I moved back in front of Honoré and let him resume his inspection.

As Honoré fondled my balls and felt the heft of my caged cock he said. "Well Stephanie I have experienced a great deal sexually but I have never seen a girly man with his cock in a cage. It is very nice for Rachel to know that you are unable to make love without her permission! "

"Thank you Honoré." I didn't know what else to say but it felt like a compliment.

"I understand that it has been 3 weeks since you have made love to your beautiful wife!"

"Yes, it has been 3 weeks!" I admitted. Actually more than 3 weeks because we had not had sex for a few days before I was put into my chastity cage.

"I have not gone without sex for 3 days since I was 13 and the housekeepers at the chateau found out I had a big cock! Your exquisite wife must love you very much to go without a man to make love to her for so many days!"

"Yes, she does love me very much." I admitted.

"Since you cannot make love to your wife; that is why you want me to give her the pleasure you cannot?" Honoré said as he continued to fondle my caged cock and balls.

"Yes Honoré; that is why I asked you to make love to Miss Rachel."

"Well Stephanie, perhaps you should make sure that I am a good choice for your lovely wife?"

"I am sure you will make Miss Rachel happy with your love making!" I answered, not sure what Honoré was getting at.

"I think you should inspect my cock to see if it is large enough for her, after all I understand that your cock is well above average and I would not want her to think that I did not measure up; so to speak!" Honoré said with his sly smile.

I must have looked confused so Miss Rachel spoke "Take his cock out and check it out for me Stephanie!"

I knelt down and reached for his belt with my trembling hands. I tried to will them to stop shaking but they were still quivering as I undid his belt. Between my nerves and the long fingernails it took a long time to get the buckle undone. I tried to be an observer of these hands with very long and manicured fingernails as though they were not my hands. Next I slid down his zipper and un-buttoned the waist band of his trousers. I could feel my face flushing and my head was spinning as I reached into his pants to fish out his cock. I could not manage to extract it due to its length and the tightness of his pants.

"Could you remove your pants I asked?"

"Of course Stephanie." Honoré replied.

As Honoré stood Miss Rachel added. "Be sure to help Honoré remove his pants and hang them with his jacket so that they don't get wrinkled."

Honoré stood and presented his foot to me so I could slip off his shoe. I was glad he was wearing loafers so that I didn't have to try and untie his laces with my long nails and shaking hands. I removed each shoe and rolled his socks so they could be placed inside each shoe. Next I reached up and slid his pants down his legs. As the pants slid down his legs his briefs came into view. He was wearing boxer briefs which surprised me a bit. I figured Honoré would have on silk boxers but as I thought about it for a split second it was clear that with a pants snake like Honoré owned that boxer briefs was the more practical choice.

I took the pants to hang with his jacket and when I returned Miss Rachel had his shirt unbuttoned and was rubbing her hand over his chest as they both sipped their wine sitting tightly on the couch. Honoré still was wearing his boxer briefs.

As I knelt down and reached for Honoré's cock I felt my own cock throbbing and trying to get hard in the cage. Honoré did nothing to help and I had to work my hand into the briefs and get my fingers around the shaft. His cock was still covered so somehow it was almost like I was not touching a real cock since I could not see it. After struggling for a few seconds that felt like hours, his cock began to come out of his shorts and when it was free I had the waist band of his briefs below his balls. Now it was a very real cock and it was in my hand.

"You should make it hard so that you can see if it is big enough for your beautiful wife." Honoré instructed.

I began to play with his cock and it began to fill with blood. In his semi-erect state his cock was much bigger than mine, both longer and thicker. As I played with it his cock got stiffer and thicker but did not lengthen much at all.

"Use your long nails to tease his cock and make it hard for me Stephanie!" Miss Rachel suggested strongly.

I could smell her pussy already as I played with Honoré's cock. I slid my hand along the shaft and ran my fingernails around the head of his cock. I used to own a cock and I used to play with it every chance I got so I had good idea what to do with his cock. As it became fully erect Miss Rachel suggested that I put my lips on it to see how thick it was. I had his balls in one hand, slid my other hand along the shaft and leaned forward to place the head on my mouth. I had expected a foreskin but Honoré was circumcised. Which is not as typical in Europe; at least that is what I have always understood, less the ½ have been cut. It is kind of amazing what pops into your head at surreal moments.

The head of his cock had a large mushroom shape and it was difficult to get it past my teeth. But I managed, probably due to all the time I had recently spent sucking on various dildos. At first I tried to imagine that it was not me sucking on the head of this cock but after a few moments it was me and I was starting to enjoy the feel of his cock head in my mouth. I am sure that part of it was all the sexual denial I had experienced recently making me very sexually charged. But part of it was that I was doing this for Miss Rachel. I was making Honoré's cock hard for my wife's pleasure! In a way it was my gift to her. Honoré's balls were very large and heavy. I would say that they were 50 % larger than my own and it felt incredible to feel their heft in my hand.

Miss Rachel broke my trance by asking. "Well Stephanie will Honoré's cock be adequate for your wife?"

"Yes Miss Rachel, it is very long and thick and his balls are very heavy. I think you will be very happy with Honoré's cock!" and I meant it very much.

"How much bigger is Honoré's cock compared to your useless cock?"

"I would say his cock is at least 2 inches longer and much thicker, I would guess that Honoré has an erection that is between 2 and 2.5 inches thick and I am only 1.75 inches thick when I get an erection."

Miss Rachel had measured my cock a couple of years ago because her girlfriends did not believe her when she told them about my size. Most of them had not seen a cock larger than 6 or so inches and they pestered Miss Rachel to measure it for them. She did one better; she took Polaroid pictures of my cock with a ruler showing my length and thickness. (For the young reading this story, a Polaroid picture was an instant photo that developed on its own in about 60 seconds.) All her girlfriends had seen the pictures and knew for certain what I had in the cock department.

"Do you think he is too big for my pussy Stephanie?"

"I think it will take a little getting used to but I am sure you can take his cock!" I had no idea why I was encouraging her to let Honoré fuck her with his super sized cock.

"Now that you have decided that Honoré has a large enough cock to please me Stephanie, perhaps you can ask him again to make love to me?"

"Honoré, would you please make love to Miss Rachel with your large cock?"

"I am not sure that your really mean what you ask Stephanie." Honoré replied.

"Please Honoré I beg you to make love to Miss Rachel tonight and let her enjoy your long fat cock!" I was still slowly jacking off his cock as I begged him to fuck my wife.

"I have decided to help you out Stephanie and fill in for you as your wife's lover because you are incapable of making love to her like a beautiful women deservers!" Honoré announced.

Miss Rachel got up from the couch as Honoré stood up and they hugged for the first time in a sexual way. Honoré was pulling Rachel close as they kissed and now she was the one with a hand wrapped around his erect cock. Miss Rachel pulled on Honoré's erection and used it as a lead to take him to our bedroom.

Once we reached the master bedroom Miss Rachel lit several candles in the room and turned off the electric lighting. This was just the way she liked it when we made love, gentle candle light and the dancing shadows that candle light produces. Honoré took his shirt off while Miss Rachel and I turned down the bed. Next I put both of our robes on lingerie hangers as Miss Rachel slid the slip portion of her peignoir off her shoulders just like I had practiced earlier and I hung that up also.

"Stephanie, please remove my panties so Honoré can make love to me."

"Yes Miss Rachel." I answered as I knelt and slid her panties off of her legs, folded them and set them on the dresser.

Once that was done Miss Rachel said. "Get my pussy wet for Honoré's big cock Stephanie."

Miss Rachel sat on the side of the bed and opened her legs. I knelt in front of my wife and began to make love to her pussy. I had spent so much time giving oral pleasure to the women in my life these past weeks that I didn't need much direction. As I licked her pussy lips and snaked my tongue into her open vagina I could tell that she was already very wet in anticipation of Honoré's big cock and lovemaking. Honoré had taken a seat in our bedroom chair and was slowly jacking his cock while I made Miss Rachel's pussy ready for his enjoyment. It is hard to explain but I was feeling pride that Honoré found Miss Rachel desirable and that he would see how lucky I am to have such a beautiful wife. I also felt pride in my ability to give Miss Rachel pleasure with my mouth. I knew my oral skills were very good; perhaps I had become a world class expert at cunnilingus over the last 3 weeks. I had licked more pussy than most men would taste in a lifetime.

"I think I am ready." Miss Rachel said to me signaling that she was ready to move on to actually fucking Honoré.

"The first time it is best if I lay down and you control how much of my cock you can take and then when you are ready let your body slide down my shaft a bit more." Honoré suggested.

Honoré lay on our bed and Miss Rachel asked me if his cock was still hard. I used my hands to play with his shaft and sucked the head of his cock into my mouth. I used my tongue to lick around his cock head and then sucked the end back into my mouth several times.

"Honoré is very hard Miss Rachel." I announced.

It never was my thing to put Honoré's or anybody else's cock in my mouth but somehow I had built up to this and it felt like another barrier had been broken. I was now an actual cock sucker for my wife's pleasure and helping her to achieve tremendous pleasure was rewarding to me.

Honoré got into position on the bed and lay there as Miss Rachel straddled his body.

"Can you guide Honoré's cock into my pussy Stephanie?"

"Yes Mistress."

I took hold of Honoré's cock with my hand and rubbed the large head on Miss Rachel's pussy lips. I could see the moisture from Miss Rachel's pussy making Honoré's cock head all shinny. I carefully aligned his cock with the entrance to vagina and Miss Rachel let her body weight press down on Honoré's erection. At first nothing happened but slowly his large cock head began to disappear. I felt very happy to see Miss Rachel getting his cock unto her pussy.

Once the entire cock head was out of sight Miss Rachel paused. As she paused I used my fingers to play with her clit and I kissed her with all my passion. When we broke the kiss I quietly said. "I know you can do it, take your time and enjoy his beautiful cock!"

Miss Rachel began to lift up slightly and then press back down and as she worked his cock into her pussy I was overwhelmed by the scene. In our bedroom, in our bed my wife, wearing nothing but a corset and hose held up by garters was taking the biggest cock I had ever seen into her pussy and I was helping. I also was cheering her on in my head and was proud to be her "spotter". I would have never in my wildest dreams imagined this day happening for real; me helping my wife fuck the arrogant Honoré in our marital bed. I had read plenty of porn dealing with cuckold fantasies but this was very real as my hand was touching the cock of the man that was cuckolding me in my own bed.

Honoré reached up and began to play with Miss Rachel's breasts as I continued to play with her clitoris and whisper encouragement. I was mesmerized by the image of my hand with long manicured nails playing with Miss Rachel's clit and brushing against Honoré's cock as it disappeared into my wife's pussy. It suddenly occurred to me that a term like "my wife" did not make much sense as Honoré put his cock in the pussy that used to belong to me. I had given away Miss Rachel's pussy.

It was like time stood still but it was probably only 4 or 5 minutes until Miss Rachel had slid down his cock fully. Once all the way down Miss Rachel began to gently rock her hips as she adjusted to the large cock that had gone beyond anything my cock had ever touched. I know a vagina can stretch enough to have a baby but I was truly amazed to see Honoré's cock disappear in Miss Rachel's pussy.

"Thanks for the help getting Honoré's cock in my pussy Stephanie, but I can take it from here. You can kneel at the foot of the bed and watch Honoré's cock slide in and out of my pussy while we make love."

I followed her instructions and knelt at the foot of the bed. From that position I could clearly see how Honoré's cock was stretching Miss Rachel's pussy lips. I have not had a lot of different women in my life but even with my above average cock it takes a woman some time to adjust to the size of it in the beginning. Miss Rachel was doing amazingly well with Honoré's cock.

Once Miss Rachel was comfortable with Honoré's cock in her pussy she leaned forward and began to kiss him as she slowly worked her hips up and down. At first only an inch or so of his cock became visible when Miss Rachel lifted up but soon that began to increase. I was strangely OK with his cock in her pussy but it was bothering me terribly to see Miss Rachel kiss Honoré. I had always heard that hookers would fuck you, suck you but not kiss you because kissing was more personal. I never believed it until that moment. I was jealous of Honoré kissing my wife with so much passion.

Honoré began to speak softly in French. Rachel had become rather fluent in French due to her firm's international business going through Paris but I only knew a little bit of the language. I did pick up on a couple of words; juste and minou which would mean "tight pussy" if I heard it right and did the translation right. Honoré was telling my wife what a lovely tight pussy she has or once had now that his cock was stretching her like I never could. I was even more invisible to them as they had their sexual banter in French.

Miss Rachel was never intimidated by my larger sized cock and she was finding a way to enjoy Honoré's even larger cock. Most of the girls that I began my early sexual journey with had not particularly taken to my cock. Most had found sex on the painful side and I am sure that early on my poor technique had a lot to do with that. I was so turned on I did not give them time to adjust to my erection before I was pounding away. But once I started dating Rachel it was different. She helped me to slow down and give her time to adjust to the length and thickness. She also taught me about cunnilingus to get her good and wet before I tried to enter her and to this day I never put my cock in her pussy without first using my tongue and mouth to prepare her pussy.

I had eaten her pussy tonight to get her wet and ready for Honoré's cock and she had taken a lot of time getting it inside her pussy. My wife knew what to do with a big cock but now I was wondering if she would still like my smaller cock; would she crave having me inside her or would she now find me lacking. It is odd how a guy will wonder if his cock is big enough even when they know that they are well above average in the cock department; now I had penis envy when I mentally compared my cock to Honoré's cock. All this was racing through my brain as I watched Miss Rachel slide up on Honoré's cock and then slowly slide back down. She was controlling the action and was very happy to slowly fuck Honoré. I could tell that she was getting close to her first climax by the changes in her breathing and body language. Honoré on the other hand was just enjoying the slow fuck and did not appear in any danger of an orgasm.

I was wildly going through a range of emotions as I watched Honoré's cock disappear into Miss Rachel's pussy and reappear again. On one stroke I would feel pride that Miss Rachel could take this big cock for her enjoyment. The next stroke and I would feel fear that she did not need my caged cock if Honoré could fuck her. Would she ever have any need to remove the cage? Then I was worried that if Miss Rachel un-caged my cock would I fill her pussy the same way after Honoré fucked her with his horse cock. And then I felt great joy that Miss Rachel was getting to fuck this magnificent cock. I finally realized that I had been given a great gift by Miss Rachel these 20 some days and I should not be jealous of her enjoying Honoré's cock.

I was now a cuckold and I had asked my wife to cuckold me. I had begged Honoré to fuck my wife and I was a witness to my cuckolding. I began to rub my hairless balls trying to get some kind of pleasure as I watched my wife fucking Honoré. If my cock had been un-caged I would be sending cum flying. But I could only poke the tips of my fingernails through the wires and scratch at my cock flesh. Even with this minimal ability to touch my cock my hand was wet from all the pre-cum I was leaking.

Miss Rachel picked up the pace as she approached her orgasm. I continued to play with my balls as I watched the porn movie taking place in our bedroom. I wish we had set up the video recorder to capture the raw sexuality of their coupling.

When Miss Rachel climaxed with a powerful orgasm she let out a long moan and collapsed on Honoré's chest. Honoré just held still and talked softly in French. After a few moments he began to rub the sides of her breasts and as she gained some control they began kissing.

"Are you ready for me to finish?" Honoré asked.

"I can't move yet, my body has turned to jelly."

How long had it been since Miss Rachel had turned to jelly from my love making?

"Perhaps we could switch position and let me do the work? Honoré suggested.

They didn't separate their bodies; just rolled over on the bed. Honoré began to pull his cock out a little bit and then back in. He was taking his time so that Miss Rachel could adjust to this position and his deep penetration. By now they had been fucking for close to 20 minutes and I imagined that Honoré had to be close to an orgasm as he felt the tightness of Miss Rachel's pussy. Honoré had his hands beside Miss Rachel's shoulders and he was beginning to increase the speed of his fucking motion. Miss Rachel was getting some control back and was able to wrap her legs around his hips. From my position neer the foot of the bed I had a clear view of his cock "wrecking" my wife's pussy. I was incredibly turned on and was desperately trying to give my own cock some pleasure.