Marching Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Part 3 to Marching Out - action story.
7.8k words
9.1k
15
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Code: M/F, M+/F, Incest, Bro/Sis, Action story

My relaxing after shower chat with George was brought to an end by Harry, he was just pulling clean underpants on over his naked, muscular body, "Hey Vicky, We're going to need something for breakfast, have you got your driving licence with you?"

"Sure...why?"

"We need something for breakfast, we can't eat stew and beans again, we need something like cereal, bacon, sausages, eggs, bread, milk and fresh fruit. Can you pop over to the airport and hire a car to do a little shopping."

"We've got two cars outside; I could take one of those."

"Small Island like this, everyone and his aunty is going to know that the Governor General's office has hired those cars. Dress like a tourist, wait in the airport for the next incoming aircraft and watch for its passengers to come through arrivals and then hire a small compact car, tell the hire company that you've just flown in from wherever that plane came from. Hire the car and do a little shopping in town."

I got dressed, in a bikini with a white blouse and rah-rah skirt on top, I had a shoulder bag that was little bigger than an overnight bag but I'd worked a cover story in my head that I was just visiting my parents who were holidaying on the island for the weekend from my own holiday on a neighbouring island. I hung my camera around my neck to add to the feeling that I was a holidaymaker. I'd actually used the camera to photograph all of the physical evidence from our captured terrorists, the photographs had all been sent through to Hereford so that the regiment's intelligence staff could look through everything. Ideally we'd have kept control of all the physical evidence, sent it all through to the intelligence staff but they were over four thousand miles away and the local police force needed the evidence as well.

I walked to the airport terminal; the next inbound flight was a Carib Airlines flight from Barbados. I had to wait for thirty minutes for the first of the passengers to leave the arrivals area, I was about to make a move when I had a stroke of good fortune, an elderly passenger ripped his baggage label off of his suitcase and threw it in the bin next to me. I carefully wrapped the torn label around my bag's handle and then walked over to the car hire desks.

There were two of the major rental companies represented at the airport and a smaller local company, I chose the smaller operator. Made a show of ripping my flight label off of my bag and offered it to the rentals manager to put in his bin for me. I picked the smallest car they had; it was a Hyundai I-ten. I'd have to wait ten minutes as they had only one I-ten left in stock and that was being cleaned after its return from the previous renter, cleaned and having the excess fuel sucked out of its tank.

Page 1

Something about the chatty rental manager rang a bell with me, he was trying to pick me up but then that was the usual state of affairs with Caribbean men, he even asked me if I wanted to go to a party with him in town later on that evening, I wasn't sure if it was his face that I recognised or his name from his name badge so I made an excuse to go to the bathroom while I waited for my car to be got ready.

I sat on the toilet and went through the photographs; the rental man's name had been Pinney, Leroy Pinney. I found an ID card with Elvis Pinney printed on it and the face looking back at me from the ID card could have been Leroy's face. I plugged my earwig into my ear and called George, Harry answered, George was at Police Headquarters and was out of contact. I got Harry to check with public records to see if our Elvis Pinney was related to Leroy.

Harry soon turned up police reports that indicated Elvis Pinney had a younger brother called Leroy. I Returned to the car hire desk, Leroy wasn't in sight, he was in an office behind the counter and he was talking to someone that looked exactly like Elvis, so much so that the man he was talking to was even wearing the same boiler suit that the men assaulting Marco Polo had worn. I moved away from the counter and called Harry again, "Is there any chance that there is a third brother in the Pinney family?"

Harry got back to me within a few minutes, "It's hard to say for sure but it looks like it was just a mother and two sons, their father disappeared in the early nineteen-eighties!"

"Did their father turn up in the American sweep of the island after they took the island back?"

"I'll get on to Hereford, it'll only take a few minutes, they have set up a pipeline into the CIA for the duration of this campaign."

I was given the keys to the hire car and taken out to look the car over, I was told to check the car over for any damage before I took the car out, I took a dozen photographs of the car on my iPhone, one photograph caught Leroy, I managed to get the man who cleaned the car in another photograph and the final picture caught Elvis Pinnney as he skulked off out of the back door of the car hire office.

"I'll send these pictures to you by email so they are date and time stamped, I'll send a copy to myself as well, just in case you try to charge me for old scratches and bumps. What's your email address?"

Leroy smiled, he obviously thought that his flirting had worked on me, "You can send them to my mobile phone in a photo-text if you like!"

I got his mobile phone number and forwarded the pictures straight from my phone to his.

"There's usually just enough fuel to get you to the nearest petrol station, bring it back empty."

I drove past Elvis waiting at a bus stop, I had to fill my hire car with petrol before I could do anything, I forwarded the picture of Elvis leaving the back of the car hire office to George, he was at the police station anyway so he went down to the cells to check on the five prisoners we'd handed over to the local police.

Page 2

I heard a crackle in my ear, it was George, "The custody sergeant is dead, all the bad guys have flown the coop and they've taken all of our physical evidence with them, it's going to turn into an almighty shit-storm here, I've just had to report his loss to the Chief of Police, I think he's having a heart attack!"

"Well, it's a good thing that I photographed everything and sent it all off to Hereford before dinner then. A good thing that I've reacquired x-ray number one as well!"

"Do you still have eyes on white control?"

"I do Red leader, he was standing at a bus stop on Maurice Bishop Memorial Highway but a BMW X-Five has just stopped to pick him up."

"No point in my telling you not to follow him I suppose white control?"

"Not a lot...no!"

There was another crackle in my ear, it was Harry, "White control, the BMW has to drive right past the end of our road. We'll cut him off, can't afford to let him reach Saint George's or we'll lose him in the rabbit warren."

We now had a three way conversation, George was warning Harry that Leroy could have his AK-Forty-seven back because everything had been taken from the police station...including the explosive satchel that George had prevented being detonated by killing the terrorist before he had the chance to trigger it. We had pulled all the blasting caps and disassembled the wiring loom so that the bomb couldn't be triggered without a lot of work so it could be safe at that moment.

"Blue leader to white control, can you get in front of the target and fake some kind of breakdown, let the BMW get past you and stop anyone behind him so that he's on his own by the time he gets to us?"

"Blue leader, I've hired a Hyundai I-Ten, not a Ferrari but I'll do my best!"

"Red leader to White control, just be careful, it'll be hard to explain in our report if we let you get broken when you're supposed to be kept out of harm's way!"

"I'll do my best red leader."

I hit the gas and squirted out of the petrol station into a space that no sane person would try but made it, I overtook three cars and was behind the BMW I wriggled out of my shirt and turned the music up to max, I waited for a small gap in the oncoming traffic and then rocketed past the BMW, just at the point where a speed camera was looking for speeding cars on the best road on the whole island. I got past the BMW and then over steered, clipped the curb and spun the little car so that I was facing the BMW. I spotted the assault rifle over Elvis's chest. The BMW had to stop until there was a gap in the oncoming traffic again, I waited until the BMW had crawled past before I restarted my car's engine and started to do a three point turn in front of the car that had been behind the BMW and at that moment was trying to to get past me.

Page 3

The oncoming traffic had stopped rolling through; our second car at the airport had turned left and blocked the road just out of sight of the BMW. I called out on the radio that I'd seen the AK-Forty-seven in Elvis's lap as the BMW passed me.

It had all happened in a split second, if Elvis had been suspicious that something was going on he didn't have a chance to respond or react. Harry gunned his car just as the front bumper of the BMW was about to pass him, he smashed the car in the front near-side wheel. Blue two was out of his door and resting his H&K MP-five on the roof of the car and shouting instructions to Elvis not to move.

I'd stopped my car in the middle of the road to stop the cars leaving the airport from catching up with the BMW, I ran back along the line of cars telling everyone to get down, use the mass of their car's engines to act as a bullet shield. I heard two pops from down the road, it wasn't loud enough to be blue two's MP-Five, two pops, quickly followed by three barks, 'That's blue two,' went through my head.

The driver's door of the BMW opened and the driver clambered out of his seat and he ran towards my car, he looked confused as he ran, he was using textbook evasion techniques, he was zigging and zagging but always keeping himself between blue two and my car so that blue two couldn't risk shooting in case he missed and shot me or one of the bystanders. His confusion must have been at seeing the women he'd pegged as being a drunken party girl, so drunk that I'd overtaken him in front of a speed limit enforcement camera before swerving to miss an oncoming car and smashing into the curb right in front of him, but now running along the line of cars telling people to keep down.

The running man was wrestling a pistol out of his jacket's pocket as he neared me, I saw it clear his pocket,. There were six cars in the queue waiting to drive into Saint George's, twelve to fifteen potential targets or hostages, mostly American tourists from an American Airlines plane that landed after the flight from Barbados. I jumped into action, unarmed combat one-oh-one, he wasn't fully committed to the pistol yet, he hadn't managed to get his finger into the trigger guard so I had a second at the most before he'd be able to do a lot of damage.

I did a standing leap, I put so much force onto the blow I gave the BMW driver that it ripped the halter strap of my bikini top. I was basically topless as I knelt on x-ray two's chest, I'd crossed my wrists, gripped each side of his collar, balled my hands into fists and was using all my muscle power and weight as well as the force multiplying effect of leverage to force my knuckles into his carotid arteries. I was aiming for a sleeper move but because he had a pistol when I'd started the move, I went way beyond sleeper.

X-ray two wasn't trying to throw me off with both hands, he was struggling to reach his pistol with his stronger right arm while he was fighting me off with his weaker left arm. His resistance had started out weak and half hearted but it rapidly weakened more until all movement stopped.

Page 4

Blue leader had left blue two pointing his weapon at Elvis Pinney in case he moved and, even in full black combat gear, bulletproof vest, black ski mask Kevlar helmet, heavy boots and carrying his MP-Five, Harry ran the two hundred yards from his car wreck to mine in a little over twenty seconds, he touched my shoulders, "It's okay Ma'am, you can let him go now, he's not going to fight anymore!"

I released my grip on his neck and Harry kicked the gun out of reach, just in case x-ray two was lying 'Doggo', Harry helped me to my feet and then he checked X-ray two's pulse point, looked up at me and shook his head, Harry stood up and he lifted the front of my bikini top, "You're out of uniform Ma'am!"

I fumbled to tie the halter strap behind my neck while Harry went from car to car, he was taking the passengers out of the cars and moving them towards the airport, away from the two dead terrorists.

Green two had run up now from the road block that he and green three had created to block traffic from coming up on our little exercise on their way to the airport, Green three was redirecting the traffic via the long route around to the airport, some passengers were in a panic because we'd made them late for their flight but Green three was explaining over and over again that all flights in and out of Grenada had been held up, it was standard operating procedure for an airport to close down during a terrorist action. Inbound flights were held, circling over the sea, just short of the island and planes already on the tarmac were held in position, all passengers kept inside the terminal building to keep them safe.

I was looking through the rear of the BMW now, there was an FIM-Ninety-two Stinger missile launcher on the back seat as well as padlock keys that were labelled 'Maurice Bishop Airport Emergency Gate four'. Elvis Pinney had a computer printout showing that afternoon's departures from the airport, there was a circle around an American Airlines flight to Bangor that was due to depart in an hour's time.

Blue two was at my side making Elvis's AK-Forty-seven safe, Elvis had fired two shots through the BMW's front windscreen when blue team had smashed into the side of it earlier and there was one in the chamber ready to fire when Elvis had been stopped by three shots of return fire from the MP-Five.

I brandished the printout, "This is what Elvis was doing at the car hire desk, he was using his brother's terminal to get the latest flight schedule off of the airport's secure server to pick an aircraft to shoot down."

Local police had arrived and had taken over blocking the road to and from the airport. Green three had driven the undamaged sedan up to the side of the BMW.

I directed green two and green three to the back door of Island Car hire's office, "I'll take the damaged hire car back to the office to distract Leroy Pinney, you come into his office through the back door!"

Page 5

The little Hyundai made a scream like an injured animal as I drove it back to the airport, I held back while green two and three drove around the back of the rental car office, as soon as I saw them stop I drove up to the front door, the sound of tortured rubber against metal inner wing brought Leroy running out of the front of the office, "What the fuck have you done to my car?" while I struggled to get out of the car and faked a limp around to the left hand side to where Leroy was looking at his car with its front wheels pointing in different directions, his young assistant had run out of the back of the office to look after what he'd thought was a rental being returned. As soon as he saw the car he knew that it wasn't one of theirs, the black sedan was much larger than any car that they hired out and it was black instead of white, the only colour that the rental company had on its books.

The young man skidded to a stop, he was about to tell green two that he couldn't park on their lot when he noticed the barrel of green three's MP-Five pointing at him through the open window. Green two leaped out of the car and used plasticuffs to silently restrain the young man and push him to the floor and left green three to keep him quiet while he ran through the back room of the car rental office.

I hobbled until I was next the Leroy, "It wasn't my fault, I was just driving along and all hell broke out...huge men, all dressed in black...they were all over the place, shooting at cars randomly, I just ducked out of sight and I ran into the curb."

Leroy looked worried; startled in fact...there was a hint of agitation in his voice as he said, "Where did that happen?"

"Down the main road, just by the end of the airport fence, men all in black seemed to jump right out of the ground...just like the one behind you right now."

Leroy spun on his heels, his right hand went for his hip, my hand was on his hip before his hand reached the hand grip of a Beretta pistol.

"That wouldn't be a smart move Leroy."

Leroy looked even more shocked when he realised that I was pulling his pistol out of his trouser pocket. I obviously must have played the party girl really well earlier when I rented the car, Leroy had been flirting with me while I was waiting for my hire car to be made ready. I'd noticed that part of the hire scam was to take in hire cars with part full gas tanks and use an assisted vacuum pump to drain most of the petrol...was it to use in their own car or...

I ran through to where green three was standing over the young guy that cleaned the cars. There was a fire exit from the airport's lounge...not the main lounge, it was their Admiral's Club lounge where the first class passengers from American Airlines would wait for their flights to board, at the rear of the car hire office, by the fence separating the outside world from airport property. Two oil drums stood by the fence, they both had signs that said, 'American Airlines Fire Point'.

Page 6

The drums were used all over the island for mounting road signs on, filled with concrete they made an almost permanent mounting point for signs but portable enough to be moved as often as needed. I tried to rock the first barrel, it was heavy but it did move a little, it sloshed as it fell back, it was two thirds full of liquid and I could guess what liquid it was. I looked at the bottom edge of the barrel, a magnetic box was attached to the rear of the barrel about a foot from the floor, the second barrel was exactly the same.

I drew green three's attention to the set up, the magnetic box had what appeared to be a microphone attached to it, a directional mike pointed towards the area where the aircraft would sit while being loaded. Green three backed away, he caught the collar of the boy on the floor trussed up like turkey and dragged him to his feet. He found the white phone in the hire car area, the phone that would link passengers through to information; they put him through to the airport manager. I could hear both sides of the conversation through my communications link, all of our men on the island could, Green three's throat mike picked up the sound in the telephone's earpiece through 'Inductive Coupling'.

Green three explained who he was and then started with, "Just shut up for a moment..."

The airport manager was going crazy because we'd just had a shoot out at the side of his perimeter fence that had closed his airport down and was venting down the telephone at Green three.

"...this is your ball park sir and we need your analysis of what we've found so far. Two bad guys, one anti aircraft missile, they were at your perimeter fence with padlock keys for emergency gate number four...what are your initial thoughts?"

"What kind of missile?"

"Very modern missile, A Turkish made stinger missile sir."

"Well, they didn't need to be anywhere near the airport, that missile could bring down any of our aircraft from anywhere on the island just about."

"Is there anything special about the gate they had the key for?"

"It's by the fuel storage tanks, the key is for the fire department to get close to put out fuel fires."