Marcia and Daddy Are Ready To Make Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fldoctor
fldoctor
31 Followers

Anthony waited until he was sure Marcia was sleeping before slipping into the room he used as his office. He sat down at the computer, booted it up and surfed around some before opening his special folder. It didn't take him long to realize someone else had been in the folder. With mounting horror, he called up the log that recorded when each file had been opened and closed.

When he saw the times he instantly knew who had accessed the files in the folder. No one could have possibly done it except his daughter. When the full understanding and realization of what had happened and, more importantly, what it meant, he groaned, "Oh shit, I'm fucked." It was patently obvious that Marcia had found his folder, figured out a way in and had seen everything he'd put in there including all the Photo Shopped pictures and father/daughter incest stories.

He spent a minute trying to put together an answer that did not involve his daughter. After running a dozen possible scenarios by it was clear that it was his daughter Marcia who had been on his computer looking in his "special" folder. Anthony quickly searched the time each story had been accessed today and knew from the information Marcia had looked at just about all of the stories he'd had filed away including the file labeled "Daddy's Fantasy Wish".

In that file he detailed exactly what he wanted to do with Marcia. He was glad that all the fictional scenes of him making out with Marcia happened with his sexy daughter's consent. Many of the submissions he found in incest story web sites had a theme of fathers forcing their young daughter to fuck or suck them. Others had fathers using drugs or alcoholic to put their daughter in a stupor so they could force themselves on their daughters more easily.

That was not his style. None of the fantasy stories about Marcia and him were stories where his affections being forced upon her. The stories all made her a willing participant rather than an innocent victim of abuse. Should he ever really share intimacy with his daughter he knew that would be the only way he would ever allow it to happen.

Anthony speculated, if Marcia had been shocked or upset by what she'd discovered she surly would have confronted him. He thought if she had been angry he would guess there would have been a big scene when he got back from the office. She was that kind of a person. She always told him if she was upset by any of his actions or inaction as well. A smile slowly filled his face. Just what had she done?

As best as he could tell she went to her bedroom in the middle of the afternoon and fucked herself silly, climaxing in the loudest, most explosive orgasm he could remember her having while shouting, Daddy, fuck me." She walked out of her bedroom without cleaning up and dressed in a tight tee-shirt, bra-less, her taut nipples straining the cloth of her shirt. Still she behaved as she normally did. She was his usual sweet, friendly, talkative daughter with one exception; she left her bedroom smelling of sex AND had put on a tight tee-shirt that clearly exposed her turgid nipples and full breasts.

Was it possible that, rather than being shocked and angry, his sexy, sweet, hot Marcia was turned on by what she found? Could it be that she might actually consider letting him make love to her? Anthony's cock began to swell as he realized his most cherished fantasy, his fondest dream, his greatest hope might come true. As pleasant as those thoughts were, he forced himself to face the reality of the current situation. Fantasy it might be, but in the real world daughters didn't let their fathers fuck them. In the real world fathers who fucked their daughters went to jail.

He decided to stay off his desktop computer for a while. Even though he was very sure about who opened the files, he figured a way to confirm with 100% certainty it was in fact his daughter accessing the files. He went to the closet and pulled out a small spy video camera he used to record his ex-wife Diane bringing her boss back to their home to fuck during lunch hour.

In a matter of a few minutes he had the wireless camera working. He rigged it so that it would not come on until the computer key pad was touched. He estimated the 9 volt battery would last over a month with that configuration. He planned to be patient and bide his time while he watched for any activity on his desktop.

Nothing was said by either Marcia or her father about the event that had taken place in Marcia's bedroom or what was no longer secretly hidden in Anthony's computer. There was no need for her to review what she found since there was absolutely no doubt what daddy had on his mind.

She decided not to return to Anthony's desk top to reopen the hidden folders and files discovered earlier today. Marcia didn't think the risk of being on Anthony's computer two times would be worth having access to what she already knew was stored there.

Although no mention was made about either the computer or her loud afternoon masturbating session, through the next week they both experienced a change in how they viewed each other. There was a new charge in the air. The both felt it and each wondered if it was only them who sensed it. Marcia was positive her father was spending far more time looking at her.

This change was not unwelcomed by her. She made a point to always look pretty and sexy for him. She went out of her way to find an excuse to bend over several times each day giving him a view of her hard ass clothed in tight short-shorts. When doing this Marcia feigned being busy with a chore requiring her to bend to accomplish what she was doing.

Anthony was aware of her ass being waved at him during the times he was at home. Was she doing this on purpose to rub it in my face knowing I can never have her? Is she doing this to let me know it is okay to look at her? He had no clue which, if either was the reason for her constant showing off her sexy ass in front of him.

One evening about a week after her discovery Marcia came up with an idea she hoped would confirm her father's feelings. Marcia got very daring. She had a plan that she hoped would tell her if her father was actually looking at her in a sexually context. After her shower she put on a very large loose fitting pair of shorts she fashioned herself by cutting the legs off of a baggy pair of old sweat pants. She intentionally neglected to put panties on. Going down to the TV room, Marcia deliberately sat across from her father. She picked up a magazine lying on the end table and feigned interest in a random story she chose.

After a few minutes she casually spread her legs open exposing her pussy. It didn't take long for Anthony to notice her legs were open. He couldn't believe what he saw. "Fuck! is that her pussy?" he thought. He tried not to look for fear of being caught but soon gave in to the sexy visual he was confronted with.

Marcia noticed daddy taking in her crotch and did something very daring; she spread her legs even wider. She knew she was fully exposed because she could feel the breeze created by the overhead fan on her cunt. "Daddy," she thought, "I am sending you a clear signal. I hope you are receiving it."

She sneaked a look from behind the magazine and what she saw ended any doubt she had. Her suspicions were confirmed; daddy was staring at her pussy and was not being very subtle about it. She felt the familiar tingle starting deep inside her vaginal walls. Along with the tingle she felt her pussy getting extremely wet. Marcia was positive she could smell her womanhood and hoped Anthony did as well.

Anthony felt his cock fill with blood as he stared at his daughters exposed pussy. He hoped there would be no need for him to get off the couch anytime soon because there would be no way to hide his erection from Marcia. He looked again and could not believe what he clearly knew to be true; Marcia's cunt was glistening with wetness. He was sure of that. "Is her being sexual excited causing that," he wondered. He felt his prick swell even more with that thought.

"Holy crap! Daddy has a hard on and I caused it. Wow!" thought Marcia. That knowledge did three things to her; the tingling and wetness in her pussy was more pronounced Additionally Marcia felt the intensity of her love for her father increase.

She was romantically in love with her father, Anthony. She decided she would try to think of him as her Anthony from now on and not her father. She still liked the idea of calling him her "Daddy", but that endearment now had an entirely new and decidedly erotic meaning to her. She wanted to be Anthony's woman but liked the idea of fucking daddy.

No longer trying to hide what was happening, Marcia left her legs spread wide, put down the magazine and stared directly into Anthony's eyes. As she looked at him her face filled with a beautiful smile. She then directed her stare to Daddy's crotch.

Embarrassed by his inability to control his cock, Anthony casually placed his folded hands over his lap in an attempt to hide his erection from her. Still smiling, Marcia got up, went to her Anthony and sat cross wise on his lap. "Daddy, I need a hug from you. Hold me please." She knew he would never refuse giving her a hug, never. She also knew he would have to raise his hands to do that.

When his arms surrounded her she settled down into his lap and felt his hard cock poking her ass. Rather than ignoring it she decided to wiggle her butt against his erection. She heard a small gasp leave her father's mouth. Marcia was enjoying this. She liked knowing she was sexy and attractive enough able to make Anthony's cock hard and swollen.

Getting even more brazen, Marcia turned in his lap facing him and sat astride his legs. She spread her legs and moved around until she felt Daddy's cock lying between her wet and open slit. She reached up and tousled his hair telling him, "Daddy, I love you so much. You are the nicest person in my life. I really love you! I want you to know I would be lost without you in my life".

"What the hell is happening?" thought Anthony. "Doesn't she realize what she is doing to me? She has to. This is not the actions of an innocent 10 year old. She is 18 and damn well knows her pussy was exposed for me to see. And I bet she can feel my cock rubbing her pussy right now. Is she trying to tell me something? Is that what she really meant with what she just said to me?" He looked deeply into her eyes and felt only love for her. He wanted her so bad it was causing him to miss behave. " As much as I want to be with her I should, I must end this game of hers right now before I do something I will regret. This has gone far enough," thought Anthony.

He was about to ask Marcia to get up when she kissed him on his forehead and both cheeks, something she had been doing since she was old enough to sit in his lap. He smiled at her as she looked at him and was surprised by her once again this evening.

Marcia lowered her head and placed her lips on his. She kissed him full on his lips and at first Anthony kept his mouth closed making sure not to move against her pouty lips. He thought, "The hell with this nonsense. I am going to call her bluff and kiss her back." Rather than backing off from the kiss, Marcia reacted instantly by kissing him with more movement and intensity.

Both knew this was not a daughter/father kiss. This was something entirely different. They were kissing like a man and women with genuine desire for each other. He felt Marcia open her mouth and flick her tongue over his lips. This was just too much information for him to process and catalog for one night so Anthony picked Marcia up under her arms and proceeded to get up.

He said, "I love you too my sweet daughter. I know I would be lost as well if you were not in my life. That was such a sweet thing to tell me Marcia. I have a busy day tomorrow so I am going to go up to my bedroom and go to sleep. Good night sweetheart"

Marcia went into her bedroom glowing. Yes! She knew what she wanted, what she hoped would happen with her and her "Anthony/Daddy". The thought of her father squirting his hot cum into her pussy was both extremely hot and sexy as well as deeply romantic to her. Just a few months older than 18 and having no desire to be a mother she wanted to take no chances that she'd end up being pregnant by her father; in fact she thought, not by my father or by any man.

Marcia made a mental note before she fell asleep to be sure that would not happen. She made a decision and early in the week she contacted her gynecologist about getting a prescription for birth-control pills. Because she was 18 the decision was between her and her doctor. Her father would not be informed.

As often happens, life got in the way of Marcia and daddy being able to enjoy living. Anthony had to fly to Chicago for a week and then to London which added up to a total of two weeks of stressful work installing a new and very complicated accounting software program for a multinational corporation with locations in 23 countries. He was busy 18 hours of the day and aside from making time to call Marcia every evening at 8:00 p.m. Florida time, he had no time for anything except work and sleep.

Marcia missed him in many ways. She missed his company, his conversations with her, his physically being near her and oddly, his smell. She went into his bedroom several times while he was gone and found items of clothing that had his smell on them. Fantasizing he was with her, she brought herself to climax inhaling his scent multiple times during his absence. She took to sleeping with a tee-shirt of his she found in the hamper as she prepared to do the laundry shortly after he left for Chicago.

Although she was on her own for two weeks, being busy with school, her after school activities and her part time job in Dillard's Southgate Mall location helped the time pass more quickly. Still, as busy as she kept herself, she thought about her father constantly and wished he were home sharing his time with her.

Things finally settled into their normal routine about a month after the incident on the couch. It was a Thursday night when, as they ate dinner, Anthony looked across the table at Marcia and asked if she had any plans for Saturday night.

"No, I don't," she replied. "I get excused from band after the half time show at the football game which should be no later than 3:30, and I am free Sunday from any school activities. Why do you ask daddy?"

"I just thought you might like to go out to dinner," Anthony said. "I mean why don't we get dressed up and have kind of a romantic evening together. May be it will help me feel better about having to leave you on your own for two weeks. Neither one of us has had a date in so long we've probably forgotten what it's like."

Marcia was delighted at the suggestion. When her father offered to take her to one of the city's nicest restaurants, a four-star establishment known for its excellent food and a cozy, intimate atmosphere, she felt her stomach doing cartwheels. She couldn't believe he said a "romantic evening". She wondered what he had in mind and could only hope it was what she was thinking. Marcia wanted to be taken out to dinner as daddy's date, not daddy's daughter.

Marcia day dreamed what she prayed to happen; at some point during their time in the restaurant, in full view of everyone, she wanted to lean on his arm, look up at him, bring her lips to his and kiss him fully on the lips like she had done that evening a month ago while they were on the couch, but this time she would look at him and add, "I am in love you Daddy. I want you to make love to me." If he agreed to that as a culmination of their date Marcia was sure she would swoon right at the table because of her happiness and her growing sexual excitement.

Anthony, too, was excited. He had been thinking about making love to his beautiful and luscious daughter for at least four years. As much as it was a struggle for him to face, he admitted to his conscious mind he wanted this evening to be a "date" whose final chapter would be making love to his daughter. He had been having sexual thoughts about Marcia since she was 14. He was somewhat ashamed to admit that even to himself. He wanted her within a few months after his wife left him.

Since Diane followed her boss to his new location in Singapore to manage his company's flagship hotel, their divorce agreement left him with 100% custody. Anthony made a conscious effort to devote himself to Marcia. He found it was easy to be in her company, spending all his time exclusive of his job with her. The more time he shared with Marcia the more he realized just how exceptional his daughter was.

Other women, especially his ex-wife, had disappointed him in the kind of relationship that had evolved over time. There was something lacking with the marriage he had with Diane. The problem was it took about 10 years to figure that out and to understand what was missing for him. With Marcia he never felt the need to leave conversations about his profession or day to day matters out of their lives.

He had slept with a few women after his separation and felt poorly about how he had used those women for his sexual satisfaction. He would take them out as many times as it was necessary to get them in bed and then discard them. Most of the times he was making love to these women he found himself fantasizing how it would be if it were his daughter he was fucking. That was the thought that got his cock the hardest and made his climaxes the strongest.

Regardless of how hard he may have cum, he always left these women feeling a void, an emptiness at the end of the evening. Something was missing. He wanted it to be more than sex and fucking. He wanted to fall in love again but was realizing day by day he was already in love. He knew his feelings for Marcia were the main reason why he no longer dated and why he spent as much time with his daughter as possible.

He felt comfortable talking about almost anything with her including his political and religious ideologies. Marcia enjoyed learning the ins and outs of his profession and showed a genuine interest in remembering the people he worked with day to day. She was well read on current events and could hold her own when discussing the state of the nation and the world.

Marcia was a vociferous reader and usually finished two to three books a week, the paramount share of which would be classified as excellent literature for college level students. He was proud of how well read she was and prouder still of her perfect 800 score for the English part of the SAT'S. She did not do as well with the math scoring a 720.

Still, a combined 1520 put her in the top 2 percentile of all those taking the test nationwide. Counting only those taking the test in Florida put her in the top 1/2 percentile. The girl was smart and she coupled that with disciplined study habits and a genuine desire to learn. She already had offers of academic scholarships from several prestigious universities.

He made a solemn promise to himself; a promise he vowed to never violate. He would be the man Marcia could count on for life; he would be the one man who would never let her down, who would be as devoted to her as anyone could possibly be. He hoped she would be as devoted to him if what he had in mind for the two of them developed into the relationship he dreamed of.

He thought, "I will always treat her right. I will always treat her as a first class lady. I will always love her without conditions or reservations. I will never drift. If we do become more than father/daughter and this evolves into a sexual relationship I will never cheat on her. Please dear God. I pray she will accept my love and my offer to be her man for life."

Marcia skipped her debate club meeting on Friday to go shopping for the things she wanted for her date with Anthony. She wanted to dress in a classy outfit that was sexy as well. She had always been frugal with her spending money, saving the lion's share of what she got each week from her father along with any money she received for her birthday and Christmas from relatives. Added to that was what she earned from her part time job at Dillard's. She had the means to splurge for this date with daddy.

fldoctor
fldoctor
31 Followers