Marcia and Daddy Are Ready To Make Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fldoctor
fldoctor
32 Followers

Once they were both in the car, Marcia slid over next to her father. She placed her hand on the inside of his thigh resting it on the bulge in his pants. She wrapped her hand around his blood filled cock and squeezed it a few times causing her man to moan. That moan made her feel special. Her head filled with eroticism only thought of before now, she placed her other hand on the back of his head.

With one hand on his neck, her body leaning against him and her other hand gently massaging his cock, Marcia looked up and said, "This is so nice. I have never felt this loved, this safe or this secure. You are the reason for that Anthony. Thank you for making me feel this way daddy."

As the continued their drive back to their house conversation stopped; both were lost in their private thoughts. So much change in their lives happened during a two hour dinner date. It was hard for each of them to fathom that as they turned onto the highway that would eventually lead them to their street.

Breaking the few minutes of silence Marcia asked, "Has it really been that long for you, Anthony?"

"Yes sweetheart. It has been a while. The last date I had was about three years ago. I just have not had the interest or desire to date. Anytime the opportunity to date a woman come up all I could do was think about you. I had a mental image of what you would be like and compared that to the woman I thought about going out with. Thinking about you was more satisfying to me than being on dates with women I had no feelings for," he replied.

Marcia said, "Well, I have waited just as long Anthony. I am happy I waited until tonight daddy. I have thought about this for so long and now it's going to happen. I am so happy you want me."

Anthony answered Marcia with, "Just so there is no miss understanding, in my entire life my sweet baby, my love, I have never wanted anything or anybody as much as I want you. Never."

Marcia smiled and said, "That is so sweet. I have another question for you. I would like to touch you cock daddy. Can I take him out of your pants?"

Marcia didn't wait for Anthony to answer. She had been imagining this for so long and wanted to feel his blood engorged prick right now.

Anthony turned to face her and said, "I don't think that is a good idea. What if someone sees us?"

"Oh daddy, no one can see in side. It's too dark for that," answered Marcia. She was so hot she would have fucked him in the car that instant if he asked. Instead she found his zipper and opened his pants.

She reached into Anthony's boxers taking care to pull his cock out without bending it too much for fear she would hurt him. She voiced her approval with a combination moan and an involuntary squeezing together of her sexy legs. She felt her clit tremble as she squeezed her legs together. She was so excited she knew she would cum soon if she continued squeezing her legs. As much as she would have liked that, she wanted to wait until they were home, naked and in bed together.

She began to stroke Anthony's cock and wondered if he would squirt his hot cum as quickly as the three boys she had jerked off on three separate dates some time ago. Not sure of what to do, Marcia asked, "Anthony, I don't want to make you climax yet. I want to feel you shoot your hot cum in my pussy."

"Honey, I am so hot right now but I think I can control, so, no I will not cum as long as you continue to stroke me slowly."

Anthony said, "My baby. About what you just said, wanting me to cum inside you. Sweetheart, I would love to cum in you without a condom but, we can't do that. You could get pregnant and that would be a serious problem," answered her father.

"No, that is not going to happen, Anthony. I went to my gynecologist and asked her to write me a prescription for birth control pills. I have been on them since, well I might as well tell you, since I discovered you were fantasizing making love to me. I was snooping in your computer and found your, "Daddy's Fantasy" file". I hope you are not mad at me for that Daddy?" said Marcia.

Anthony placed his right hand on her left thigh and told her, "I should be very mad at you for doing that, but now I am happy you found out. I realized the day you did that you were in my computer looking in my files, but I was afraid to say anything to you about it. I feared you would see me as a complete pervert for those feelings. We probably would never have known how each of us felt if you didn't snoop."

Taking his eyes of the road for a moment, Anthony looked at Marcia and asked, "Baby, can I touch you. I want to feel you mound so badly. Is it okay?"

"Anthony, you do not have to ask me anything like that. I am yours. Yes, daddy, yours. You can touch any part of my body whenever you want. My body and my heart are yours forever Anthony" Without waiting Marcia took Anthony's right hand off the steering wheel and placed it on her mound.

Anthony looked directly into her eyes and said, "Marcia, please understand something about me. I like and respect women and therefore I like and respect you. I never want to assume I can do anything I want to you without your consent and more important, without your sincere desire to want to do whatever it may be with me. That is important to me. You will always be treated like the lady you are when we are in public."

"Even when we are in bed you always will be a lady unless you ask me to treat you differently. How you want me to treat you in bed is your decision and will be by your rules. In that context we can role play if you wish to. Please understand this about me; I will never knowingly, willingly or deliberately do anything to hurt you mentally or physically. You are my precious baby. Always remember that."

For the third time this evening Marcia felt herself beginning to cry with happiness. She didn't think it possible, but her love for Anthony grew even more after hearing what he had just told her.

Neither said another word during the remainder of the ride home. Neither felt there was anything additional that needed to be said at this point in their new relationship. Both were thinking about what was about to happen; both anxious, both hoping they would satisfy their partner, both hoping the word disappointed would not be used to define anything about their first sexual intimacy.

Marcia pressed herself even more tightly against her father's body as her hips made involuntary movements. She sensed a monster of an orgasm building deep in her pussy and was thankful they were turning onto their street. She did not want to cum tonight without Anthony's mouth or cock triggering her release.

Anthony pulled into the driveway and used the remote to open the garage door. He drove into the garage, shut the car off and then closed the door. He turned his face to Marcia as she did the same. They started to kiss each other almost tentatively as if they were unsure of what to do. Soon they were kissing each other deeply and passionately. Anthony felt he was back to an earlier time in his life sitting in a car making out like a couple of teenagers without a room to go to.

After a few minutes of kissing and touching in the front seat they both realized it was time to move things inside. Both were very excited and both felt some apprehension about actually "doing it".

Marcia was so pleased that Anthony came around to her side of the car and opened the door for her. She thought, "What a difference going out with a man verses a boy makes. Not one of my dates ever had the maturity or class to do this for me. I am so happy."

Once in the house Marcia said she wanted to freshen up and excused herself. As she left Anthony in the living room she suggested he go to his bedroom and wait for her. He didn't need any help understanding what that meant. He went into the master bath and stripped down to his boxers. Next he went into his bathroom to soap up a freshly laundered washcloth which he used to clean his cock, balls and anus. He didn't want Marcia to deal with anything but a pristine clean package her first time.

This had to be perfect he thought. He dug around the vanity and found a few candles that went unused since way before his wife Diane left them. Bringing them into the bedroom, he lit the three he found and shut off all lighting except for a small lamp on his dresser. He then went to the bed and lay down, noticing his boxers were not doing a good job of hiding his now almost purple erection.

It seemed like Marcia was gone a very long time and he became a bit concerned she may have changed her mind. He felt remorse and disappointment, but understood and accepted the decision to sleep or not to sleep with him was entirely hers to make. He was beyond struggling with the right/wrong dilemma. He loved her, he wanted her, he cherished her and that alone was enough justification for his lying in bed waiting for his daughter to give her virginity to him.

He was relieved when he heard Marcia exit the hall bath and walk toward his bedroom. She spoke to him from the hallway out of his line of vision. "Daddy," Marcia said, "I am a little embarrassed to walk in like this. Please close your eyes for me and keep them closed until I get comfortable being naked in front of you. Will you promise me that?"

Anthony answered, assuring his daughter he would keep them closed until she gave him permission to open them.

Marcia entered the bedroom and was pleased to see how subtle the lighting was. The candles added to the romantic atmosphere she had envisioned this evening to be and helped her feel more confident with her nakedness. She had never been nude before someone of the opposite sex. As gorgeous as she was, she still had that teenage insecurity about her body. In her case this was an entirely unnecessary concern. She stood before the bed for a few seconds to build her confidence. After about half a minute she felt more secure about it.

"Okay daddy. Open your eyes." Marcia was standing with her back to him, topless, with her blonde hair cascading down over her shoulders and partially covering her large, but proportioned aureoles. She was wearing the briefest virgin-white bikini thong. The string was sitting between her luscious heart-shaped cheeks. With her back still facing Anthony she crossed her arms over her ample breasts in a rather vain attempt to be somewhat modest before her daddy. Marcia did a half pirouette and stopped when she was directly facing Anthony.

"What do you think Anthony? Does it look alright on me? Do you like it? I got it for you Anthony. I hope you like the way I look. You're the man I dress for from now on. I want this to be very clear to you Anthony. From now on everything I do, I will with you in mind."

"Jesus Christ," Anthony thought, "She is absolutely gorgeous. Her ass is perfect. She is far more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. She is an absolute ten; no he thought an eleven!"

Stepping back from Anthony, Marcia closed her eyes and stood in front of him clothed only in the white thong. With her hands folded in front of her she used her arms to press her large breasts together. She was displaying herself to him. With her eyes still closed, she put her hands behind her, arching her back. She was offering her breasts to her daddy.

"Daddy, they're for you. They belong to the man I love. They belong to you, daddy," Marcia whispered. "No one else has ever touched them without my bra and blouse covering them daddy. No boy has ever touched my nipples either."

Getting up from the bed, Anthony move next to her and began touching her breasts. Marcia moaned from the pleasure she immediately felt from his touch. Anthony lightly, gently ran his fingers over her nipples relishing the fact that they immediately got harder and larger than they were. He took each nipple between his thumb and finger and lightly pinched the fleshy protrusions.

Marcia began to moan and arched her back more. Her eyes were now open, enjoying the site of her father touching her breasts. She found it made her hotter to think of this man not as Anthony but rather as daddy. She thought Anthony would be appropriate when they were not fucking, but when they were he would be daddy. It made the whole mental image more intimate, naughtier and sexually erotic for her.

"My darling Marcia. You look absolutely stunning. You're so beautiful," Anthony told her, drinking in her incredible beauty and put his arms around her to hold her. "Remember one thing, my love. You're mine if that is what you want. I will always do anything I can to make you happy; anything".

She answered, "Daddy, There isn't anything I want more then to be yours. Please stop asking me. There is no need to do that. I was yours the moment I knew you loved me as a woman as well as your daughter."

Marcia thought about the last thing Anthony said, and with a mischievous smile asked, "Anything, daddy? Are you sure about that? Anything could be very expensive," she added teasing Anthony.

"Absolutely anything sweetheart," he promised. Not taking his eyes from Marcia, his arms around his stunning daughter Anthony told her, "I love you my sweet baby girl."

Anthony's head was trying to deal with the wonder of this gorgeous creature, his daughter, standing before him; offering her virgin body to him. He thought, "How do I deserve her? I must have done something to please the gods of the universe for this to be actually happening"

He pulled himself free from her and spoke to his daughter. "Marcia, I am afraid I will be taking advantage of you if I make love to you. I must have some influence over you simply because I am your father. Could your wanting to do this simply be because you have always tried to please me by being a very good daughter? How can you be so sure you want this?"

"Anthony. What is it I've said to you tonight that you do not understand? I am 18 and the laws of Florida say can legally have sex with anyone I want. Because they place a caveat on sex between close relatives is no matter to me. I have thought about this evening for years."

She added, "You have always encouraged me to evaluate the things I need to make decisions on and then do what I think is right. You always trusted me to make those decisions since mom left. What is there about this decision that makes you, even for a moment, doubt your confidence and respect in me and my ability to make this decision? I want this daddy, and I want a lot more than just this as well daddy. I want to share everything with you for as long as we live. Please daddy. Take me. Make beautiful love to me now!"

Looking at her face Anthony smiled and said, "Marcia, you never cease to amaze me with the logical and analytical way you look at things. You have a level of maturity far greater than I did at your age. I am madly in love with you my sweet innocent daughter. Come lie on the bed with me, please." I want to hold you, to kiss you, to feel you, to taste you and with you consent, to make love to you."

He reached for her, pulling his incredible daughter against him, his cock still straining against his boxers. Marcia pulled his face to hers and deeply kissed her Anthony. Marcia's pussy was dripping; she was that wet with excitement and anticipation. Eventually their mouths opened as they continued to kiss.

Anthony broke the kiss and brought his left hand to Marcia's face gently touching her cheeks, forehead, chin and eyes. He replaced his hand with his lips as showered her with soft kisses. He wanted to kiss every part of her tonight. He wanted to cherish every touch, every smell, every taste and every sight the evening would bring to them.

His hands moved to her flanks and then down to her waist resting on the curve of her hips. He began kissing her neck as his left hand moved to her breast. Marcia moaned softly as his fingers played with her sensitive nipple. She shuttered when his mouth moved to her other breast, his tongue circling the aureola and eventually her nipple. Anthony sucked the enlarged nipple into his mouth and started to nibble on it.

He judged how hard to nibble and bite her by the way she reacted to the stimulation. Marcia apparently enjoyed her nipples to be bitten considerably harder than most women he had shared a bed with. That was such a turn on for him. He liked the way the fleshy nipple felt between his teeth as he increased the pressure of his love bites.

Marcia's hands were on the back of his head, her fingers combing through his hair. She liked the combination of the pleasure of his mouth on her with the minimal amount of pain she felt when he bit down harder on her erect nipple. As he nibbled she could feel an electric like shock deep in her abdomen and in her clit as well.

When Anthony moved to her left nipple and continued his nibbling and biting she discovered something else about her body. Her left nipple was more sensitive than the right. When Anthony bit the fleshy end she was sure she felt a very small climax deep in her pussy.

Marcia was in heaven. Her wish to be sexually intimate with her father was actually happening. She was feeling pleasure beyond what she expected and knew there would be more to come as their intimacy continued. She felt his cock against her leg and decided she wanted it. She was ready. There was no need on her part for any more foreplay. She wanted daddy to fuck her but sensed he still was not ready.

She gently directed Anthony off of her and placed him on his back before her. Straddling his legs at his ankles Marcia grabbed the elastic waist band of her father's boxers and slid them down to his knees. She got off of his legs and wiggled the boxers off of him throwing them over her shoulder. She looked down at her father's cock and noticed it was pulsing and moving up and down off his leg with the beat of his heart. His cock head was almost purple, filled with blood as his sexual excitement reached new heights. "Here daddy, let me help you with that." Marcia said.

All he could do was watch, opened eyed and moan as his daughter's small hand gripped his hard cock. She stroked him up and down slowly for a bit then said, "Daddy, I haven't had a cock in my mouth except for the time I sneaked in your room a few months ago that night you were passed out drunk. I want to taste your cock now. I can hardly remember how it felt and tasted in my mouth."

Marcia leaned forward and flicked her tongue around the rim of Anthony's cock. She noticed a small amount of pre-cum oozing from the slit at the top of his cock head. She moved her mouth over his cock head and using her tongue licked the slit, taking the clear sticky fluid with her first swirl. She moved the drop of liquid to her palate taking in the taste; she enjoyed its slight alkaline saltiness. Her pussy was on fire. She had an urge to touch herself as she sucked Anthony's cock. She reached down with her free hand and played with her erect clit while she licked her Daddy's cock head.

"Ohhhhh my God Marcia," he moaned. He looked at his daughter and said "Marcia, my sweet baby. You have me it emphatically clear to me three times tonight you want this. I want to do this, but... Please baby... think about this. You don't have to do this. I will still love you just as much if you choose not to make love to me. Remember sweetheart, I can never give you your cherry back if you regret this tomorrow."

"Daddy, I have wanted this since mom left you. I have fucked you a thousand times in my dreams and fantasies since I sneaked into your bedroom and sucked your beautiful cock. I have never sucked another cock, ever, daddy; just yours. I have been saving myself for you. What I will regret tomorrow will be if you shun me now. Please daddy I want you to be my first and I want you to be my only man for life. I want you to take my cherry."

She continued stroking his cock. Her tongued circled his cock head, licking the sensitive underside of his shaft. She cupped the side of his shaft with her soft red lips and slid up and down his length, bringing another moan from his lips.

fldoctor
fldoctor
32 Followers