Marcia and Daddy Are Ready To Make Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fldoctor
fldoctor
32 Followers

As Marcia slid up the side of his long cock, she looked up into his excited eyes as she parted her soft lips and guided his cock head back into her mouth. Marcia held his cock head inside her mouth and swirled her tongue slowly around it as she watched her Daddy's reaction to her caresses.

Marcia knew they were going to share their first intimacy. She wanted this to happen but felt Anthony still harbored some reservations. She wanted to get him so hot, so totally involved that he would lose any reluctance he had about taking her virginity.

"Daddy, please relax. I promise you with my heart and soul I will NEVER regret this evening; and I promise never to tell anyone about us if that is your wish. I promise you that forever my Anthony."

His eyes softened as he leaned back on the bed, still watching his sexy little daughter suck his cock. His movement forced a bit more of his cock into her hot mouth. Still looking up at him, their eyes locked together, she sucked his whole 7 inches deep into her mouth, her throat opening to take him all the way in. Marcia did not feel the need to tell Anthony she had been practicing doing this with a large hot dog since reading about his desire to have her do this to him in the "Fantasy" file.

"Ummmmmmmmmm yessssss baby. Oh god Marcia, your mother never did that for me." He moaned out as she proudly sucked his cock glad she had taken the time to figure out how to do it.

Marcia started to slowly pull his shaft, her tongue moving from side to side creating all kinds of new sexual sensations for her lover, her Daddy. Up and down, side to side, she sucked daddy's cock into a sexual frenzy.

In spite of the self-control he was capable of, he did not want to cum like this the first time with her. Fearing Marcia would continue until she sucked him to climax, Anthony placed both hands on her face and directed her face to his. He kissed her deeply and as their tongues twirled in their mouths, he reached down and clasped the top of her thong. He tried to pull the thong off but because of their relative positions found he could not remove it.

Anthony gently pushed his daughter away from him so that she wound up lying on her back. She understood what he wanted and lifted her hips off the mattress as Anthony pulled her thong off. "Marcia, are you ready? Do you want my cock now?"

"Oh God yes, daddy. I am so ready. I am more than ready. Touch my virgin cunt, daddy. See how wet you have made me. You did that to me daddy. That is your cunt and you have made it so wet and so ready for your hard cock. My cunt will always be only yours daddy.

Anthony lay on his back next to her and told Marcia to straddle him. "Marcia, I want you to have control over this. You will most probably not enjoy this as much as me. You know you are going to feel pain when we do this. It may not feel good for you until the second or third time we make love. You put as much of my cock in you as you want when you want. I am not going to thrust upward into you. The last thing I want is for you to remember your first time as being unenjoyabe. You will have to do the work of popping your cherry. Do you understand that?"

Marcia nodded, confirming she understood what her Daddy was telling her. As she got prepared to move over him Anthony slid to the center of the bed. She straddled Anthony and positioned his hard cock at the opening of her wet and so ready pussy.

His hands were gently cupping her breasts and rubbing her hard nipples. She held his cock and guided it to the entrance of her pussy. In one very slow movement she lowered herself onto his cock. After a few inches she felt the resistance when his hard head found her hymen.

Marcia stopped when she felt his cock touch her hymen, the vaginal obstruction men considered to be a prize should they be lucky enough to be the one penetrating the virgin veil. She paused for a few moments to get use to the feel of his cock being in her pussy. It felt a thousand times better than the home made candle dildo. The feel of his fleshy cock against her pussy walls was exquisite.

Anthony said to her, "Marcia. That is your cherry you feel my cock against. It is not too late. You are still a virgin. You can stop this now and all will be as it was before. I will still love you and cherish you. Nothing will change in our relationship."

Marcia answered him by smiling, putting a finger over her father's lips and shushing him. Feeling no further need to confirm her decision, Marcia pushed her hips forward and downward. She clearly felt his head break through her hymen and with the deep penetration, the accompanying pain. It was nowhere near as painful as she was led to believe it would be from both her reading and what some of her girlfriends had shared. She guessed a large part of that was her Anthony's expertise and his insistence that she control things for now.

Daddy's shaft stretched her tight wet pussy. He moaned as his young daughter sat down on him, his long cock buried deep inside her no longer virgin pussy. She leaned forward and their lips met. It was their first kiss after the physical consummation of their love for each other. Their lips parted and their tongues played with each other. It was such a passionate kiss, one as new lovers. There was nothing about this kiss reminiscent of a father and daughter kissing.

As her hard nipples dug into Anthony's chest, her pussy gripped and pulled on his long shaft. She noticed it filled her completely; it felt so nice inside her. Marcia thought, "My Daddy's cock is the perfect fit for my pussy. She increased the tempo of her thrusts, pushing his swollen prick in her as deep as she could get it.

Anthony asked, "Are you okay with all of me inside you? Do you want me to start moving with you?"

She answered, "Yes, daddy. Fuck me. Use me. I am yours. Do with me as you please."

With that Marcia increased the speed of her thrusts. She was riding her Daddy's cock. A fantasy she had for years was now actually happening.

Marcia thought to herself, "I want this to be the best fuck he ever had in his life, better than mom ever was; better than any woman he has been with. I want him to never leave me; to always want to make love to me; to always feel lust for me."

Marcia was conscious of her orgasm building on each downward thrust. Deeper and deeper, harder and harder she pushed down on his cock. Marcia continued moving up and down the length of her Daddy's, her sweet father Anthony's cock, her hips moving at an ever increasing pace. His hand reached around her hip and cupped her young hard ass pulling her into him, slowly thrusting his cock deeper on each upward movement. The contact was causing wonderful sensations which emanated at his cock head and ran down his shaft into his balls and belly

After a few minutes of Marcia moving on his cock Anthony rolled Marcia onto her back and began to pump his cock deep inside her. He could feel his cock rubbing against her cervix giving him intense feelings along the rim of his cock head.

Marcia wrapped her legs around his back shamelessly spreading her thighs as far as she could. She wanted to be as open for him as possible. Anthony continued to slowly push his cock deep inside Marcia's hot wet pussy. She noticed how he would change the angle of his cock when pushing into her and send a new sensation of sexual electricity throughout her body.

Then he did something she will never forget; something she will cherish for as long as she is alive. Anthony pulled his cock out and brought it up to Marcia's face. He said, "My sweet Marcia. I want you to lick and suck your virgin blood off of my cock. I want you to taste it mixed with your juices. When you finish I am going to go down to your pussy and lap up all your blood that is on and in your pussy. We will be bonded as lovers by your virginal blood forever. Do you want to do that my pretty daughter?"

"Oh my God! Yes, yes, yes daddy," and Marcia took his cock into her mouth and savored her coppery tasting blood and wetness all over his cock! "Daddy, I love you. I am in love with you. Please tell me again you feel the same."

He answered Marcia, telling her he would love her forever adding he wanted to be her husband. Marcia started to cry from happiness, but that feeling suddenly changed as her Daddy/Anthony went down to her pussy and placed his tongue into her slit. He licked Marcia clean and came back to her face kissing her as both shared her virginal blood. After a long and passionate kiss he moved back down to his sweet daughter's pussy.

Marcia shuddered at the feel of his hot breath on her mound. She pushed her hips up to his mouth. Opening his mouth he pressed it over her moist labia as his tongue stroked her clit sending waves of pleasure through her body. Marcia's hands tangled in his hair holding his head closer to her crotch. He sucked in her juices, enjoying the taste of his virgin daughter, rolling his tongue over her throbbing hard clit, sliding it down her slit, then plunging his tongue into the opening.

Marcia gasped and thrust forward wanting his tongue deeper in her tight cunt. She could feel her torn hymen at the tip of his tongue. A long moan of pleasure left his throat into her pussy, the vibration of the sound sending thrills to his daughter's very center. He slid his tongue back to Marcia's clit as he licked and sucked it. Her pussy got even wetter and more excited as he gently increased the pressure and speed of his flicking tongue. He carefully took her whole pussy in his mouth, thrusting his tongue as deep as it would go. Marcia's thighs quivered as she felt the tightness starting in her stomach.

Daddy was using his tongue to fuck her sweet no longer virgin pussy. He slowly brought Marcia closer to orgasm. The feel of her broken hymen at the tip of his tongue with each thrust fueled her lust, driving her passion to areas never before experienced. All she felt was immense pleasure and no pain at all.

Marcia felt the muscles of her cunt begin the first spasms of her approaching orgasm. When she thought it could never be more intense then what she was feeling, Anthony gently replaced his tongue with a finger in her pussy, gently probing until he found the magical spot. Marcia began to shudder as he moved his finger. Her legs were flexed as tight as a wound rubber band.

Slowly moving his finger on her G spot, Anthony placed her clit between his lips holding it gently. As he increased the momentum of his licks he also increased the pressure of his tongue on the blood filled button. He knew she was going to have an orgasm momentarily.

Marcia's whole body convulsed jerking her mound from his mouth. Anthony grabbed her ass with his free hand and raised her to get her clit back to his mouth. He held it firmly in place and using his tongue and finger continued to stimulate his daughter's cunt causing her to have wave after wave of intense pleasure. She was not surprised she came harder and longer than ever before.

Marcia thought, "My Daddy; my first and only lover; my Anthony is giving me climax after climax after climax. My wetness is all over his mouth. He continues to lick and suck my juices, drinking it in, no, drinking me in. That is so FUCKING hot." Finally the last waves subsided and Marcia was able to relax, the sexual tension gone for the moment.

Anthony sensed her need to relax for a bit and removed his mouth from her pussy. Moving up from her spread legs, he brought her head to his chest and held her against him. He brushed her hair from her face and kissed her face with a hundred sweet, soft pecks telling her the entire time how lovely she was, how sexy she was, how beautiful she was and how much he loved her.

After a few minutes Anthony mounted her again. He told Marcia he was ready to shoot his hot cum into her newly fucked tight cunt. They fucked liked this for several minutes during which he brought Marcia to orgasm numerous times. Her body was shaking all over as her father continued to drive his cock deep inside her young pussy.

She pushed her hips up hard to meet his every downward thrust. Her tight, young butt twisted from side to side. Marcia wanted her Daddy to remember this fuck forever. As she moved on his cock she again noted there was no pain, only intense pleasure.

As Anthony picked up the tempo, she instinctively knew he was getting close to cumming. Not understanding how it could be possible, she noticed his cock getting even harder and bigger. She guessed that was a prelude to a man cumming. Marcia felt another orgasm getting closer and hoped they would cum together, another romantic idea she had about "the perfect date."

Anthony was moving his cock rapidly into Marcia's pussy. Marcia started to feel the intense sensations from deep inside. Building second by second a HUGE orgasm exploded throughout her entire body, driving Marcia wild as extreme sexual pleasure flooded every part of her teenage body. "Ohhhhh fuck yes, daddy; My Anthony. My love, I'm cumming..." She screamed.

As her body shuddered over and over, her Daddy drove his cock hard and deep inside her pussy. Anthony bellowed as he quivered with his release. Marcia felt his cock shooting his white hot seed inside her cunt. She felt five or six spurts of his hot cum deep inside her pussy, his juices now mixed deep in her cunt with his daughters juices.

"Oh yes Marcia baby!" he groaned as he came in his daughter. He had a rush of different thoughts and emotions fill his head as his cock squirted in her. He felt complete, happy and both mentally and physically satisfied with the entire situation. He could not remember another time in his entire life he felt so at peace with himself and his world.

Spent, they laid in each others arms for a few minutes to regain their composure. What surprised Marcia was that Anthony's cock was still hard. He began slowly sliding in and out of Marcia and they started to fuck some more.

Anthony and Marcia spend the remainder of the evening making love in a variety of positions, enjoying the lusty carnal knowledge of each others body. As they fell asleep, the early morning sun peaking over the sago palm tree tops, they both knew they were going to have a good life together.

fldoctor
fldoctor
32 Followers