Marcia's Maid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The length of chain had four steel cuffs on it and a ring on a length that she locked onto my collar.

At waist height it branched off to two steel cuffs which she locked over my wrists and then down again to two cuffs which branched off to my ankles which she locked in place.

The chain between my ankles was short but just long enough to allow me to walk in small steps, the chain between my wrists slightly longer to allow me to do my chores and the chain running to my collar pulled the others tight if I moved my head back too much.

"There," Marcia chuckled, "nice and secure. Just one more thing. You will not speak unless I permit you to, ask you a question or need your mouth for my pleasure. To ensure that you are trained well in this you will be gagged for most of the time."

She reached into the box and pulled out a pink rubber ballgag with a single white leather strap and silver buckle.

"Kneel Jane," she commanded.

I got to my knees, wrists and ankles bound by the chain. Marcia reached round and pinched my nose making me squeal, laughing at my humiliation as she pushed the ballgag into my open mouth and buckled it tightly behind my neck.

"I don't really need to lock this as you can't reach it to undo the buckle," she said, "but I think for the purposes of you understanding that you are my sissy slave in bondage that I will."

She snapped another small silver padlock through the buckle and stood back to admire her work.

"Excellent," she said chuckling, "wasn't that easy?"

To be continued...

12