Marcin Discovers Sis and Mom

Story Info
Marcin learns how to make money the American way.
1.2k words
2.52
65.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marta, a rather tall, Polish girl, with dirt blonde hair reaching her shoulders inherited, a nice couple of DD breasts from her mother. They were working as a team, that night, with her old lady with well supported saggy tits nearly fully exposed for the viewing pleasure of the horny youths fantasizing about their mothers.

The juice club was fully backed by the local law enforcement and was already put out of business once by ... the very law enforcement. Some low lives who were destined to make only a living salary at best working flipping burgers did try to spoil the side business – almost as bad as the two South American dicks who tried to break R.'s legs for protectionism: for God's Sake: police in NJ/NY metro area did go along with FBI, and did severe ties with the mob by becoming the mob themselves with the blessing from the fed; most especially after 9/11.

Nota Bene: if you do not like living in a totalitarian state where a city has more regular cops then traffic lights, and where there is always a fed per 10,000 people, you should leave our beautiful American Empire! Get the fuck out you moron! You want prosperity and you cry about not having freedom! Do you have food on your table? Do you have nice cloths and likely a car!

Fuck you! You do not need freedom!

You get pissed because the Politicians who tell you to buy a house, allow the bank to steal your house, and do talk about freedom – well dick, freedom that you have is to buy! This is your only freedom!

Even bracken Polaks did know better a couple 100's years ago – I heard a story from a Polak about a Polak lady who did come over hear during the early 1800's; she saw only Negroes working and whites faking. The bitch had tenacity to question the American freedom because we have slaves?

Fuck her!

If we want slaves back; we will get Polish white niggers as slaves.

Their President is our puppet and their state out lap dog – they can do no shit because they are a poor third world country – do not give me this B.S. about 2nd world – it is B.S. They and the Romanians beg like the starving Africans did beg Bush for HIV medication.

Bush, using the centralized government, threatened the Pill Companies to curtail their annual corporate welfare and they did ask "How High Mr. President Elesandro Mountain Dew Camacho?"

Their better do as they are told, or else.

What do they think this some real democracy!

It ain't!

Voting is for politicians, so the poor and not so poor legitimise the government, and not vice versa! That B.S. movie my Polak friend loves so much "V", he even got his steps to name herself on mysapce in some silly game "VVV;" what a garbage: the US government scared of the public?! Huh, huh, huh, huh!

May be some pussy whipped f_gs from Netherlands, but not our Government.

USA!

Old Glory!

Those two kids; however, they chose a middle passage, they make money off Americans, but they spend it back in Poland.

Coming back to the main story, however: Marta saw her mother let a group of young lads play with her breasts. Her breasts were out of the main bra and bear naked (against the official rules of the place), but there was another bra presenting them in the most flattering manner – Irena, however, did not appear to be flattered in spite of all the groping and praising that went on. Each boy had a feel for a dollar; a squeeze for another, lick for a couple, and a suck for a 5—dollar bill. The problem was ... every boy...

.... Marta came over to see why her mother did look uneasy, but noticed about 4 kids with a fifth kid who just turned around and reached for a cell phone. Marta's mother left for a private room to fuck a costumer on a bad with the blessing of the local vice, and Marta was surprised by the interest. At 1st she thought that it was because her mother told them that she is her daughter, but later they did start to curse her in Polish – like her mother she pretended not to understand.

Marta, being younger, charged them double but they wanted to play with her pussy, and the price was ... 30 per fingering – they did, but asked her if they could get more for their friend who all—of—the sudden inside the club has become shy. They asked her, if she and her mother could be his double—date. They told her that Marcin always wanted to have sex with two women penetrating their anus and having a head fuck. Marta told them that she was O.K. with anal, but her mom had to be the head!

They agreed and collected 200 dollars plus 100 for the vice man.

After Marta and Irena headed for the bedroom, Marcin coming back from his cell phone conversation was told that they bought him his sexual fantasy and cooled off after his recent experience, Marcin headed for the bedroom.

Marcin kept his head down looking at the latest messages on the cell phone, but he did nearly catch up with them by the door, and he did like what he saw: two whores wearing 4'' black leather high heels (classy and not trashy) with an ankle strap each, black half—thigh stocking, mini skirts, apparently no underwear, and tube tops.

As soon as they turned, he did notice that they were wearing cat face—like masks, but he did not care. The ladies were pros not wasting any of his 45 minutes. They did start to rub his chest and kiss him. He felt as deprived and immoral as only possible, but he felt great as well!

Marcin did not waste time: he grabbed the older one and did stick his penis deep into her throat. She choked only a little showing great experience – "What a whore" – said Marcin in Polish. When Irena heard it coming form her own sons mouth, she did nearly chock! In spite of knowing that she was a whore – a fact that she would deny half—heartedly in E., and with anger back in Poland once their fucation was over.

Marcin did not want to cum too soon. He did push the old ho's head away and released the grip of her hair – he reached for the younger whore who was licking his balls after she kissed his face. He, in the rudest manner, positioned her the sunny side up and drove his throbbing member with violence into her anus. He was a little disappointed – she did not hurt, and she was loose – what luck, he through two loose whores, and they spent 300 green bucks – any way "it is idea that matters."

When Marcin's time was almost up, he got them to lay with their legs spread in the air, and took turns fucking their pussies. He loved the site of high heels dangling in the mid air by his head. He asked them, if he could take the condom off and cum inside of them. They told him that only he and the man who introduced them to being dancers and whores, their manager, and his uncle – they took the masks off while talking in Polish – Mr. Stanislaw Lupinski.

Marcin was tired, but he almost got a heart attack knowing what he has done and what his older sister and mother where doing while in New Jersey every Summer.