Marci's Second Story

Story Info
Marci and Chris.
2.7k words
3.47
20.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Marci, and this is my second story. I went back to see my ex-husband Chris because my husband wanted me to be fucked hard by him again. I have always loved the way he fucked me. I often think about riding his dick when my husband is fucking me.

I have always loved it when he fucks me from behind. I love having my legs wraped around him while his big hard cock is inside me. My husband knows this because of the stories that I have told him. The first time my husband ask me to go to Chris's house and fuck him, he listened to it because I had my Bluetooth on. This time he told me to take our video camera and record it.

All the way to his house I was thinking about the things we were going to do. As I walked up to the house he was waiting for me at the front door. He said hi and told me how beautiful and how sexy I am. He told me my eyes were twinkling. He ask me what was in my bag and I told him it's a camera and that I wanted to record it, if that's alright with you. He smiled and said that sounds like a great ideal.

I wrapped my arms around him and I pulled him in close for a hug. He buried his nose in my neck and breathed in my scent. He told me how much he loved how I smelled. He said I had a scent all to my own, I moaned softly and looked into his eyes. His hand slid under the tail of my shirt and he touched my back.

He told me I had creamy smooth skin. He lowered his hand to meet the softness of my skin to the delicate lace of my panties. He told me my skin was so soft and so tasty too, he knew that from his experience in the past. He paused for a moment then he lowered his hand down to my ass and he squeezed it gently.

I kissed him softly, tenderly and he told me he knew he was in for a wonderful night of love making. He also said he knew he was in for some great hot sex. He ask me how long has it been since I was fucked really hard the way I liked it. I told him it's been to long.

He held my hand and lead me to the bedroom. We walked down the hall to his bedroom where we have had sex so many times before. And that thought was going though my mind as we entered the room. He told me he would set the camera up on the dresser. He ask me if I wanted any music on and I told him no because we would make our on. I was sitting on the bed and he came over and sat down beside me. We leaned back in the bed and he looked into my eyes, he told me that I have bedroom eyes and they are so sexy and they were such a turn on to look at.

He told me the look in my eyes made him want me that much more. He leaned down and started kissing me. I placed my hands on his shirt, and lifted it up to reveal his chest. I ran my fingers gently across his chest, and then I bent down and rubbed my cheek against it. I laid a soft kiss where my fingers had traced, moments before.

He placed one hand on my head and with the other hand he worked his way down to my pussy. He was rubbing my pussy though my pants but he said he could still feel the warmth of my pussy, He moved my hand down to his crotch and I started rubbing his cock which was so hard. I worked my way down kissing on his chest and then his stomach working my way down to his hard cock. He told me he could feel my hot breath through his pants, and that his cock was throbbing.

He sat upright and pulled me up with him. I tilted my head slightly to meet his gaze, a gaze that told me instantly that he wanted to take his time with me. His fingers traced my jaw and paused to lift and hold my chin. When his lips met mine it sent chills down my body. We kissed softly at first but the longer we kissed the harder it became. I arched my back forward to press my body against his. I was so turned on.

His hand reached between us to unbutton my shirt. He did so without pulling away from the kiss. When he did finally break away, he pulled away my shirt, revealing my bra. He told me he loves the way the soft lace of my black bra holds my breast in. My nipples were straining against the satiny fabric. He cupped my breasts with both hands and rubbed his thumbs over my nipples which were now very hard.

I laid my head back and groaned and sighed. He kissed my neck and then he ran his tongue down between my breast He nipped at my breast with his teeth. I ran my fingers in his hair. I was enjoying the warmth of his body, the heat of his breath and his tongue on my flesh. I pulled his shirt over his head and pushed him back on the bed. My hands rubbed his chest and belly. I then turned my attention to the hard throbbing flesh under his pants. I unbuttoned his pants while looking directly into his eyes, I didn't even blink.

At that moment he told me how he rememberd what it felt like to stare into the eyes of his beautiful, sexy and horny ex-wife. I pulled apart the waist of his pants, revealing his hard swollen cock, standing at attention. I rubbed my cheek against his thighs. First one, and then the other, starting at his knees, working towards his crotch. He put his hands on the back of my head. He slid down slightly towards me. He told me he could feel the heat of my breath and that it made him shiver. As I neared his crotch, I looked up at him and grinned, enjoying the look on his face, the same look I had seen so many times before. I knew the more aroused I made him, the more he would want me. Funny, but I think he was thinking the same thing.

He told me he wanted every inch of my body. He pulled off my bra and tossed it aside. He told me he loved the way my soft hair brushed my smooth shoulders. I leaned forward and kissed him again, trying to satisfy my taste for him with his lips and tongue. I then worked my way back to his chest. I nipped playfully at his nipples, capturing them between my teeth and teasing them with my tongue. I could feel his heart pounding beneath my lips and the throbbing of both his hard cock and my own aching pussy, urged me to go further. I coaxed him gently, silently to lift his hips up so I could slide his pants off completely and he did so.

I pulled them off and tossed them aside. I settled myself between his legs and traced kisses along the inside of his thighs. When I reached his cock, I pressed my lips against his flesh my tongue replaced my lips and as I open my mouth on his cock I sucked it gently. I could feel his balls tighten up. I wrapped my hand's around his throbbing cock and squeezed it gently. He throbbed under my touch which made my pussy tingle. He spread his legs a little wider so I could slide my hand a little lower to cup his balls. My palm held his balls while my fingers wrapped around the base of his cock. My head dipped a little lower and my tongue found its way to his balls.

I love to suck on them. The strong pulsing I felt under my lips was such a turn on. The flat of my hot tongue was swirling, teasing his balls. I ran my tongue along the seam, and sucked each one ever so gently. The groan that erupted from his chest fueled my desire all the more. My hot tongue traced the underside of his hot shaft, my lips gently tasting and teasing. When I reached the tip of his cock I started flicking it with my tongue. I made my tongue move more quickly and stronger. I swirled around the tip with my tongue a few times more before I wrapped my lips around it. I closed both of my hands around his balls and the base of his cock, holding it steady for my sweet mouth. I slid my mouth down his shaft tightly, slowly. When I took him in as far as I could, I paused for a moment, and then slid back up to the tip. I continued doing this while gripping him tightly. My head was going up and down each time a little faster.

He was in so much pleasure, he could barely keep from crying out. He sucked in his breath with every down stroke, groaning and sighing. He told me how great I was at sucking his cock. He told me he could cum right now but he didn't want to yet. He said he wanted to take his time and make it last for awhile. He forced himself to stop me, and lifted my chin up. He looked into my eyes and smiled saying let's take our time, I want to fuck you until your pussy is so sore it hurts. I climbed up on top of him and I wrapped my legs around his waist, thrusting my hips toward his hard cock. His fingers traced the crack of my ass. When his middle finger pressed against my hot wet pussy lips he told me he could feel the heat. My pussy was throbbing against it. He told me my panties were so wet.

He lifted me up and removed my panties. He shoved me back down, and I fell into the softness of the bed. He ran his hands over my smooth thighs. He lifted my right leg and rested it on his shoulder. His hand gently massaging my leg, kissing my ankle and my calve. He licked the back of my leg and a whimper escaped from my mouth. He told me he loves it when he makes me whimper. He knows how much I love slow teasing and gentile kissing. He slid his hand down to my left thigh and pressed it apart. I dug my fingers into the comforter, my chest heaving with each rapid breath I took.

He dipped his head down between my thighs. He nudged my mound lightly with his nose. His fingers gripped my thighs and he thrust his tongue between my pussy lips. His tongue found his hot, wet target and he told me my sweet pussy tasted so good. He buried his masterful tongue into the softness of my pussy and began to stroke my hot little pussy. Faster and faster.

I know he could feel my body twitching with each stroke. I was full out moaning now. His tongue felt so good on my swollen lips and I could not hold back anymore I started to cum. I threw my head back and my back began to arch. I could feel my body become rigid, and for a second I almost thought I would lift off the bed. I growled deep in my throat and cried out to him. "OHHH GOD CHRIS I'm cumin" When my spasms started to subside, He slowed down and then he worked his way up to my breast and then to my mouth.

I reached for his pulsing cock. I told him "Fuck me Chris" please put your hard cock in me. he told me to rub the head of his cock on my pussy lips so I did. He shoved his hard cock all the way into my pussy. He fucked me hard like that for god knows how long, then he told me to turn over. He grabbed my leg and pulled it to force me onto all fours.

He spread my legs wide and knelt between them. He told me he could see that my pussy was already red and swollen and he loved what he saw. He held his cock in his hand and rubbed it on my pussy working it along the crack of my soaked ass, teasing my hot little ass hole. He pressed the head of his big hard cock against my swollen throbbing tight pussy, just at the opening. I pressed back, in order to take him inside me and he grabbed my hips and pressed forward.

I cried out again as his long hot thick hard cock penetrated my pussy. He started to thrust slowly and smoothly at first, then a little harder and faster. The more he thrust, the more I pressed back to meet his hips. He started fucking me so hard you could hear our bodies slapping against each other. I was crying out again, this time telling him " Give it to me Chris fuck me harder "

My pussy was so tight around his big cock just like my hot mouth was a short time ago. He told me he was about to cum. He yelled out "OHH FUCK I'M CUMIN" and the spasms took him over.

I kept pounding my pussy onto his big hard pulsing cock knowing that from past experience how much cum he was pumping into me. He could cum three times as much as anyone I had ever been with. I could feel his cock each time it would pump more cum into my pussy. I could already feel his cum coming out of my pussy and running down my legs.

He keep fucking me until his cock went limp.

I laid down on the bed and he rested his body gently on my back, as we both lay tring to catch our breath. He kissed the back of my neck, and I let out a soft moan. I could feel his cum still running out of my pussy. We both laid there silently for a few moments just listening to each other breath. He told me it was great to have me back in his bed and he ask me when I would be coming back again. I just smiled and said soon.

I got up and dressed and told him goodbye but before I left I gave him a kiss and took one more look at his cock. I called my husband and told him I was on my way home. He told me that he thought I wad going to stay the night because I was gone so long. I told him no, it just took longer then I thought it would.

When I got home we watched the movie on our big screen. My husband's dick was hard the whole time the movie played. He told me that he had never been so turned on and that he was going to fuck me every way that Chris did. I told him that's fine but you we have to be gentle because my pussy was really sore. He said he would. He spread my legs apart and he told me that my pussy was red and swollen. He started putting his cock in me slow and easy. He told me that my pussy was so wet and hot. He fucked me slow for a few minutes but then he went faster and harder. It hurt but felt good at the same time. He did fuck me just the way my ex had, but not as long because he told me he was so turned on that he didn't think he would last long. I was so turned on knowing that my husband was fucking my pussy that was full of my ex- husband's cum, that I came again.

He keep telling me how wet my pussy was and then he came hard inside of me. We both laid down and I went right to sleep.