Marco Island Summer Lovin’

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,318 Followers

"And a very nice blow job it was too," Hank said and laughed. "I mean more like it had grabbed me by the heart, I guess."

"Is that what I've done? Have I got you by the balls and the heart?"

"Oh, yes. But you? What do you—?"

"Put this big cock of yours inside me again and listen to me scream how I feel about you."

After they'd fucked again and were cooling off, Hank whispered, "I have a confession." And when Troy didn't pursue the point, he continued anyway. "The photos I showed you. That's my sister and her children. I don't have any children. I'm gay through and through."

"I sort of guessed you were," Troy said. They both laughed, a comfortable laugh. They had been a good fit—were a good fit sexually—and seemed both to assume that they'd continue to be a good fit sexually.

"I think I let you get the impression it was my wife and kids because I was fighting committing to more than one go at it with men this summer. I was afraid I'd want to do you again and again."

"And?"

"And my fear was right. I want to do you again and again. But with you going back to California and me to Atlanta."

"I told you I was from California. I don't live there now. I'm going to school in Miami. The University of Miami. And I lied about having a girlfriend—it was my defensive response, I guess, to the family snapshot you showed me. I just go with men. I like men who are older than me—and hunks, like you. Big cocks and knowing what to do with them."

"And barebacking?"

"Yes, when it's safe."

"Well, you do it very, very well."

"But you'll be in Atlanta."

"My firm has an office in Miami."

"Ah."

"But enough of that. It's still the time of summer lovin' and I'm hard again."

"I noticed."

KeithD
KeithD
1,318 Followers