Marco...Polo!

Story Info
Getting naked in the pool with my girlfriend and her sisters.
1.8k words
3.87
83k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start off by saying that I'm a pretty normal guy, and I was honestly stunned by the events I'm about to share with you. I've been dating my college sweetheart for the past six years. Dara is awesome and I can't imagine a better girlfriend. I remember crushing pretty badly on her since the first time I saw her in English 100 class fall of freshman year. I didn't have the balls to ask her out until nearly six months later, and then only because we were at a mutual friend's party and I was fairly intoxicated. She is a petite brunette and had been a competitive swimmer in high school. She is extremely cute in the girl-next-door way but hides her swimmer's body beneath jeans and hoodies and rarely wears make-up, not that she needs it. We immediately hit it off, and since then we've been inseparable.

When we graduated, Dara and I both started working for our alma matter, her in one of the biochem research labs and I in the admissions office. Because of this we both get time off for summer and winter break. We spend the holidays and winter with my folks and then live with her family mid June through August and have been doing this for several years. Because of this I'm very close to her parents and two younger sisters: Alicia, who is 21 and a junior at an out of state university, and Samantha, who just turned 18 and is due to start at our alma matter in the fall. I really try not to notice but Dara's sisters are both pretty hot. All the sisters are athletic brunettes with long hair, big brown eyes and a dusting of freckles. Alicia has a pretty flat chest but a very nice ass and tends to dress in short skirts and nearly transparent sun dresses. She'll go braless all summer and I swear, sometimes it's like she is trying to get me to look. Sam on the other hand is a tomboy like Dara, and has long, beautiful legs. Like Dara, she's bit of a science nerd and is constantly turning down guys to focus on school work.

It was the weekend before July 4th and Dara's parents were out of town looking at vacation homes. That left Dara and I with the girls for the week, and we'd been having a great time--going to the movies, hiking, and swimming in their backyard in-ground pool, but there was one day that was just incredible. We had just gotten back from a morning of playing tennis at Dara's family's country club with the girls and Matt, Alicia's boyfriend. Matt played varsity tennis at their college and had made sure to wipe the court with my sorry ass. Seriously, no shot was too cheap for this guy. He's 6'3" so taller than me and much more athletic. Like all Alicia's ex-boyfriends, he was from a wealthy family and could be pretty condescending at times.

When we got back to the house it was mid afternoon and we were all pretty hot, so Sam suggested we go for a swim. Dara and I changed in her room and as she slid off her sports bra I got rock hard looking at her perky 36C rack.

"Woah, no time for that right now, Dan, my sisters are waiting for us outside."

"I know, I just cant get over how amazing your body is," I said as I slid on my board shorts.

It's true, she is way out of my league. Her bikini was baby blue and looked great with her creamy skin tone. The top was maybe a bit too tight, causing her cleavage to spill out a bit from the edges her top, like when you pour a beer and the foam gets above the rim of the glass and looks like it might spill over but doesn't. We have a great sex life, and for all her shyness Dara loves to try new things. She has no problem orgasming 2 or 3 times every time we have sex, sometimes even more if she gets on top.

When we walked out of the sliding glass door to the patio I noticed everyone else was already in the pool. I took note of Matt's six-pack and a waxed chest and sucked in a little bit. I'm not fat, but I'm carrying an extra ten pounds since my wrestling days in high school, so my muscles lack definition. Alicia on the other hand was definitely in shape; tight tummy, tight ass, and small perky boobs. Her pink bikini was probably the most revealing. Sam, by contrast, wore a modest black and white polka dot bikini with boyshort bottoms. She already had bigger boobs than her older sister Alicia, and my bet is that she will end up with breasts like Dara's. Lucky for her.

We were swimming, splashing, laughing and generally having a great time in the pool such a beautiful June afternoon. We had just started playing when things got really interesting.

"Marco?"

"Polo!"

Matt was it and he was going for Alicia who was trying her best to get away. She was actually on the pool stairs when Matt got her, and well, he definitely got her. Eyes closed, he had dove at her, long muscular arms outstretched, and must have hooked Alicia's bikini bottoms. Down they came, and he opened his eyes to see those pink bottoms around her knees. Alicia was completely shaved. I tried to look away, I swear, but I couldn't.

"Oh my God" Alicia shrieked, hauling up her bottoms. She ran swiftly into the house. Matt was laughing so hard, it was obnoxious. I was still in shock. Dara and Sam were both smirking, obviously trying not to laugh. Dara shot me a look and rolled her eyes.

"I'll go get her, she's going to be a baby about this, I know," Dara said, disappearing into the house. Matt turned to me and winked, like he was proud of Alicia's beautiful pussy. The thought crossed my mind that maybe it wasn't quite an accident.

A few minutes later Dara came out of the house with Alicia in tow. Alicia's face was flushed and it looked like she could have been crying.

"Matt, you did that on purpose!," she accused.

"Aw babe, c'mon, its not a big deal," he said, "Besides, Dan looked like he enjoyed the show."

I couldn't believe he was going to be such a dick about this. "Look Alicia, it's ok, I barely saw anything."

"Bullshit, Dan, you saw it all!" she accused. Matt just kept laughing.

"I think the boys should have to get naked."

I looked at Dara. She had a sly smile. "Yeah, I think that's fair," she said.

"Really?" I said in disbelief. I was going to have to get naked in front of my girlfriend's younger sisters just because I had accidentally seen Alicia?

Sam was giggling a little and her face was completely flushed. I wondered if she had even seen a guy naked before. Matt was not saying anything. As outgoing as he'd been all day, he was now not saying a word.

Encouraged by Dara, I said, "Fine, if it will make you feel better, Alicia".

"It will!" She cracked a hopeful smile.

I stood up straight, sucked in a tiny bit, and gave my board shorts a firm yank. There I was! I was completely flaccid, but while I'm not a really chiseled guy I have a decent cock. Dara has measured me at 5" flaccid, 7.5" full mast and pretty thick. Sam was a bit wide-eyed and Alicia bit her lower lip, but neither looked away. I must say I was enjoying the attention so I left my shorts where they were.

"Your turn!" I prodded Matt.

"No thanks, this is messed up, she's barely 18," he said pointing to Sam who was still staring at my dick.

"C'mon, lets see it!" Dara said but he was turning to go up the pool steps. This time it was Alicia who dove and hooked a bathing suit, and down went Matt's shorts. Maybe it was just his height and muscular frame, but I understood why he had been reluctant; it was maybe 2" and definitely out of place on his frame.

"Woah, I didn't think the water was that cold!" Dara teased, as her sisters muffled laughs. Matt by that time had pulled his suit up, grabbed his towel and keys off the patio table and was headed out the backyard gate. Alicia called after him but he never so much as hesitated, and a few seconds later we heard his BMW fire up and take off down the street.

I was in awe. My shorts were still around my ankles, and was in disbelief that my shy girlfriend had embarrassed another guy like that. True she never liked Matt (or any of Alicia's privileged jock boyfriends for that matter), but it was still somewhat shocking. I still wasn't prepared for what came next though.

"Might as well make Dan feel at home," Dara grinned at me and reached back to untie her bikini top. Out spilled those beautiful full breasts, and soon enough her bottoms had gone down revealing her neatly trimmed landing strip.

I was starting to swell pretty quickly when Alicia chimed in.

"I wouldn't mind working on my tan" and, that quickly, peeled off her top. I was gawking at her nubby little nipples when she again removed her bottoms to show her meticulously shaven pussy. I must admit I felt a little bit bad that Matt was missing out.

The three of us stood there nude next to the pool. The focus turned to Sam. She blushed, her arms crossed and her pigtails resting on her shoulders. "I, I don't know..." she said, scanning my body and then her sisters'.

"Oh come on," Dara pleaded, "You can barely look away from Dan's penis!"

Alicia shot Dara a knowing look. "I thought you guys would like it," Dara said.

Reluctantly Sam pulled her top over her head, showing me her B-cups and pinkest nipples I'd seen since my senior year of high school. Exactly what Dara must have looked like, I thought. She turned her back to us and slid her boyshorts off. She had some pretty nice tan lines on her tight butt. When she turned back around, we were all a bit surprised by her thick brown bush. "Jeeze guys, stare any harder!" she said, but her smile indicated that she was obviously getting comfortable about being in her birthday suit.

As the girls eased themselves back into the water I stepped the rest of the way out of my shorts and walked over to the diving board. I was hard, harder than maybe I've ever been. "You better do a cannonball, you know, to protect yourself!" Dara suggested.

And so I did. The four of us swam together naked all afternoon, admiring each others' bodies. We got great tans, and Dara and I gave Alicia advice on how to avoid dating douchebags. All in all, a really memorable day!