Marcos and Kaylia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me baby, fuck me harder!"

He continued pumping her pussy while she tried to maintain her grip around his neck. The rain was pouring over them and everything was slippery and wet. Her ass slid on the bed of his truck and their bodies slapped against each other every time his cock was all the way inside.

"Don't stop, don't stop fucking me."

She continued to moan and grunt with her head tilted back. It started in her feat. Her toes curled and her ankles twisted. Her knees shook and her hips buckled. Her teeth bit down on her lips and her fists clinched tightly. Her pussy walls contracted around his cock as she was milking him for everything he was worth. Her hands found his back and as she was cumming her fingernails dug into his flesh. She thought he sounded like a wild animal as he growled from the pleasure of her drawing blood as she came. The pulsating feeling in her pussy subsided and her toes uncurled. His thrusts slowed and he kissed her deeply. He pulled her off the bed of his truck and her feet touched the cool wet grass. He spun her around and pushed on her back, bending her over until her hands met the bed. Marcos reached his hand back and smacked her ass as she found his cock between her legs. She, once again, guided the head until it met her pussy lips and Marcos thrust his hips, driving every inch of himself into her in one long thrust. Her knees felt weak from the last orgasm, but he grabbed her by the hips and helped her stand. His hands felt strong on her waist and he pulled her into himself with each thrust. His cock was plunging inside of her pussy so hard and so fast she thought she would fall, but he kept her standing. She pressed back against him and it turned him on.

"You're such a dirty little bitch. You fucking love my cock don't you, you dirty bitch."

The question was obviously rhetorical but she knew he loved it when she answered him.

"I fucking love your hard cock. Give it to me baby. I'm your dirty little slut; fuck me with your big cock!"

She came again. The tightening of her pussy was squeezing his cock and he let out a loud moan to let her know he was close.

"Fuck me harder with your hard cock. I can't get enough of it! Treat me like your dirty whore! Fuck me harder baby!"

It was too much for him. This moment was so incredibly hot he couldn't hold back any longer. His thrusts increased in both speed and force. His cock was slamming into her with all his weight. He pulled her by the hips with his hands and she pressed back firmly with her ass. He reached up and grabbed her by the back of her hair. She moaned and he pulled on her hair, arching her neck so she could feel the rain coming down on her face. Lightning struck across the sky and everything was bright for a second. He could see that she was on her elbows and her fists were clinched tightly, he knew she was about to cum again. He pounded her harder and faster. His balls started to tighten and his toes curled in the grass. He lifted one of his feet and placed it on hers, noticing that her toes too were curled into the grass. Her pussy squeezed his cock and she felt it enlarge. Knowing he was close to coming she yelled out,

"Cum inside of me baby, I want to feel your hot cum inside of me."

That was the turning point. As her pussy walls squeezed his cock, his balls tightened more and he let out an animalistic moan. With every thrust he shot rope after rope of his hot load deep into her pussy.

"Fuck!"

He yelled out.

It wouldn't stop. Each thrust another spurt of cum filled her pussy and his thrusts began to weaken. Her hips buckled. She couldn't stand any longer but still, he held on. Her knees were weak and her waist hit the bed of the truck. Her elbows gave out and her face lay against the cool hard surface. She lay there with him on top of her. Both panting and moaning in unison. His cock began to soften and he pulled it out of her freshly fucked pussy. He spun her around, picked her up in a cradle and kissed her mouth passionately. He carried her all the way to the porch where he had strategically placed two towels. Still holding her he grabbed one of the towels with his toes and swung it to her with his leg. She grabbed it and started to dry his face. He did the same with the other towel and they stood there on the porch, her in his massive arms, until she could almost completely dry the two of them off. He opened the front door, walked inside, shut and locked it back up and took her to bed. He lay on his back and she snuggled up to his neck. Placing her cheek and a hand on his chest, he wrapped his legs up in hers. His arms squeezed her tightly as their toes found each other. Now completely locked together, they fell fast asleep. Not moving a single muscle all night long.

12