Marcus Day 02

Story Info
Visiting the Neighbors
1.6k words
4.48
5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thane63
Thane63
140 Followers

Chapter 2
Visiting the Neighbors

Saturday, February 10, 2016

Waking refreshed and aware, Marcus sat up and looked at his clock. 6:55 the red of the digital clock informed him. Reaching over, Marcus turned off the alarm. Getting out of bed, he made his way to the toilet and performed his morning ablutions before heading down to the gym.

As recommended by his physical therapist at the hospital, Marcus spent an hour stretching. Next, hitting each machine, Marcus performed ladder sets. Small to big to small, ten reps each. More stretching to ease tired muscles.

A trip back to his room and Marcus donned another swim suit and went out to do laps. This time, Marcus worked harder, forcing his body to propel itself through the water at speed. Freestyle, backstroke, and butterfly. A mile each and Marcus' whole body was screaming by the time he finished.

"Very good," Alina said as she came down to the pool with a glass of juice. "I thought you might need this."

Smiling, Marcus accepted the glass and drank half down in one gulp. "Thank you, Alina," Marcus said. "You are right, of course. I do need this."

"Why up so early," Alina asked. "It's Saturday. Most people sleep in on Saturday."

"I need to be prepared," Marcus explained after considering the question. "There are things I will need to learn, of course. But, physical conditioning is just as important or I will be a target for bullies."

"Well," Alina smiled. "Go take a shower and I will get breakfast started."

As he walked towards the stairs in the pool, Marcus finished the juice and rinsed it in the sink before heading up to his room to shower. Though the shower was nice, Marcus decided that he liked sitting in a big tub of hot water to help relax his muscles better.

"What are your plans today?" Alina asked as Marcus rejoined her in the kitchen. "Anything special you wanted to do?"

"I want to walk around the neighborhood," Marcus shrugged. I will need to get to know the people and the area. I was hoping we might see if I can find some old school books online later. If I can read them, I might be able to get through the school tests faster."

"Rebecca and Katey were going to the mall," Alina nodded. "Doubtless, the two of you will want some time apart so learning the neighborhood might not be a bad idea."

"What is a mall?" Marcus asked after a moment.

"You have a lot to learn," Katey said as she joined them. "It's a shopping center that has a bunch of stores. Kids usually go there to meet up, hang out, or be seen."

"Good morning, Katey," Alina smiled at the girl in her half tee and boy shorts. "You're looking extremely sexy for Marcus today. And, well, tousled."

"Yes," Katey laughed. "I am extremely sexy with my bed-hair."

Alina laughed as Katey bent to get the orange juice out of the fridge. "Your hair isn't what most boys will be looking at, dear," Alina continued.

"Marcus made me part of the family," Katey shrugged. "Sadly, that means he doesn't look at me like that."

"No," Alina laughed. "But, he is a guy and he does look. And appreciate considering the size of that thing."

Looking back at Marcus' shorts, Katey smiled.

"You deserve it if he just walks over and sticks that log into you," Rebecca said as she came around the corner. "Don't think I didn't feel you masturbate last night. Or, that you didn't mumble his name in your sleep all night."

"I wasn't the only one," Katey countered as she blushed.

"Alina," Marcus said gently, drawing all eyes. "After breakfast, can I go upstairs with these two? They are wondering about sex with me and will be mad if they don't do it together. I don't want them fighting."

Turning, Alina felt her jaw drop as Marcus looked at her with a serious expression. She was about to tell Marcus how inappropriate his question was when she saw the embarrassed looks on Katey and Rebecca's faces.

"Not without some condoms," Alina replied as she sent a stern look at the girls. "I don't need you two coming up pregnant before you finish college.

"And," Alina continued. "I don't need you bringing some girl home and telling me she's pregnant. If you're going to have sex, make sure it is safe sex. However, you and I will have that talk later, after you get back from your walk.

"Now," Alina said pointedly. "I would like you three to set the table. Breakfast is almost ready."

After breakfast, Marcus went for his walk as the girls cleaned up. Like Rebecca, many of the kids were heading to the mall. Marcus caught a glimpse of them in their cars, either together or with a parent.

"Hello."

Looking over, Marcus saw a pretty, lithe brunette coming out to check her mail and smiled. Her shorts accented the curve of her hips as they showed off her muscular, toned legs. Her shirt, tied under her breasts, showed a tan cleavage and midriff.

"Wow!" Marcus said, fervently. "You must have a lot of boyfriends."

"Why thank you, Sweety," the woman replied with a smile and a slight blush. "That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in quite some time."

Marcus continued staring and the woman's blush turned deeper.

"I'm Maddy," she said as she realized that the boy was content to look. "Are you the boy staying with Alina?"

"Yes, Maddy," Marcus nodded. "She is my guardian. She and my mother were friends. Alina is my GodMother."

"You look hot," Maddy nodded. "Can I offer you a drink?"

"Yes, thank you," Marcus smiled. "I would like to come in for a drink."

"Here you are," Maddy smiled as she handed Marcus a bottle of water. "I hear that you are starting school next year."

"Yes," Marcus nodded as he removed the cap. "I hope to learn enough to graduate next year with those near my age."

"You might graduate with my daughter, then," Maddy nodded. "She and her friends are going to the mall soon. I'm surprised you're not going."

"I'd rather be ready for that crowd," Marcus said, taking a sip of his water. "I don't think I'm ready for that many people yet. I'd rather walk around here and get accustomed to the neighborhood."

"Hello?" a man said as he came into the kitchen. Balding, he looked odd with one eyebrow raised. Marcus stifled his laughter with only minor difficulty. "Are you going to the mall with Deanna?"

"This is Alina's GodSon," Maddy explained. "He was looking a bit hot walking the neighborhood and I invited him in for a drink.

"Marcus," Maddy went on. "This is Kyle, my husband. He's taking the girls to the mall before he heads to the golf course."

"Hello," Marcus said, holding out his hand. "It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise," Kyle said as he shook the boy's large hand. "You're just out of the hospital? I wasn't aware that you'd be so fit."

"My therapist said my muscles respond very well," Marcus nodded. "And he showed me how to exercise properly. The nutritionist showed me what to eat and in what moderation to enhance muscle growth."

"Well," Kyle said, bored with the conversation. "That would help quite a bit. Perhaps you'll play a bit of ball next year and we can see you then."

"No," Marcus shook his head. "I would rather use my brains to get a scholarship than my body. My body has other functions, which is why I wanted to be in such good shape."

Kyle would have responded, but, a knock at the door led to a flurry of girls rushing through the house to find their quarry. Once Deanna was with them, they blew out just as quickly as they came in, Kyle in tow.

"Other functions?" Maddy questioned softly.

"Of course," Marcus said, stepping forward to look down into Maddy's eyes. "You, like most women, seek a strong man. A man who knows how to hold and pleasure a woman.

"You fear that your husband," Marcus continued in a soft voice. "He looks at the young girls who come here like he used to look at you. He is less active in bed. He has less desire to just bend you over.

"Your body yearns," Marcus said, raising his hand to gently tilt her head up to meet his eyes. "You love your husband. But, you want him to know of your needs. You want him to want your needs met."

"How . . ."

"How I know doesn't matter," Marcus smiled and Maddy's blush deepened. "I want your desires met as well.

"Here is what you will do," Marcus continued when Maddy's eyes widened in surprise. "Every day when Kyle comes home you will be on your bed masturbating for him. If he asks why, you will tell him that you are waiting for him to eat you out before dinner."

"He doesn't like doing that," Maddy countered and received a frown.

"You are going to train him," Marcus continued. "If he wants sex, he will eat you out first. If he doesn't perform satisfactorily, he will eat you out after.

"You text me every day," Marcus ordered. "To let me know of your progress and his."

"What else?" Maddy asked, surprised that she was contemplating doing exactly as Marcus asked.

"You will make time to come visit Alina," Marcus smiled. "During your conversation, you will mention wanting to get back into shape but not wanting to go to the gym."

"Why would I do that?"

"We have a gym," Marcus smiled. "And a pool. I will suggest that you work out with me and swim with me so I always have someone to hand. That way you have a reason to come visit at a specific time every day. Shorts and a tank top for the gym. A bikini for the pool is all you will need."

After receiving a small nod, Marcus smiled and continued his walk.

Thane63
Thane63
140 Followers