Marcus of Duros Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus stopped his downward journey and spent a moment brushing his finger around the area she had responded to in lazy circles. Finally she could contain herself no more.

"IT'S NOT THAT KIND OF SENSITIVE MARCUS, IT'S TICKLEISH!" She cried her as legs thrashed and her hands desperately pushed at his.

"Ohhhh, well then I guess I should pick up where I left off." Marcus answered teasingly as his hand began to travel downwards again towards her dripping pussy.

"Mmmmm that sounds good..." she moaned with renewed passion.

As Marcus's hand began teasing the inside of her thighs near her pussy he felt her shiver again. Quickly he pulled his hand back up towards her stomach.

"Oh sorry, must have been another sensitive spot." He chucked darkly.

"Nooo Marcus pleasseee... go back..." She moaned desperately, begging him with her eyes just as insistently as she had with her voice. "Pleaseee Marcus..." Her lips only inches away from his, she closed the distance quickly and captured his lips in a frantic kiss.

Her kiss lacked the sweetness, or the tenderness of the kisses they had shared earlier that night. This time her tongue forced its way into his mouth, searching out his own, coiling around it fiercely.

Marcus's surprise only lasted for a second as his fingers began inching ever closer to her now soaking center. As his fingers finally found her slit and began tracing easy circles, she moaned into his mouth and broke their kiss.

"MmmmMMmmm... Marcus, ohhhhhh that feels soo-ooo good."

Her eyes bored into his with unbridled desperation. Her gaze was locked with his as if it were the only thing keeping her grounded.

From what Marcus could feel, her pussy was now almost dripping it was so wet. A warm, sticky, fluid bathed her lips and upper thighs where she had been grinding against him. Looking down, he saw that that his briefs where his cock sat erect were completely soaked with the same juices. The revelation turned him on to a new level, and drove his had to explore more of her soaked pussy.

Finally Marcus located her sensitive clit, his fingers drawing firm circles over the swollen bud. Chloe's eyes rolled back, no longer able to maintain the eye contact. Her mouth, which had previously been parted seductively, now opened wide and formed a silent scream as her body went limp. Puzzled Marcus continued his circles over her clit.

In seconds a strangled cry erupted from Chloe and her body began to convulse violently, even more violently than it had a minute ago when he was playing with her nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Marccccuuuuuuuuuuuuussssss." As she came again her eyes flashed open and locked with his. Her hands, which had been laying limply on the bed, now clenched at the hand on her clit. Urging him to go faster.

"Yeeeeessssssss Maaaarrrrccccuuuussssss... ohhhhhhhh..." As she finished her orgasm in a final shiver a small amount of fluid leaked from deep inside her pussy.

Marcus stirred at it with his fingers. It was slightly thicker than the juices that had bathed her pussy before, and was a slightly different shade of white. On a whim he brought his fingers up to his mouth and tasted it, sucking both his index and his middle fingers clean of the white fluid.

The fluid had a sharp, tangy flavor, mixed with a heady musk that Marcus found intoxicating.

As his eyes returned to her face he noticed her staring open mouthed at him with undisguised surprise. "What is it Chloe?"

She swallowed with a loud gulp and her voice came out shakily, "nothing I just..." She began hesitantly. "I just want you inside me Marcus, please!" She finished in a rush.

"Oh is that all?"

"Don't tease Marcus. You know what I want..." As she spoke she reached down between them and slipped a hand inside the waistband of Marcus's briefs.

Her hand quickly found his rock hard member, and closing her fingers around the shaft, began pumping up and down softly. The feeling was exquisite. She was squeezing his dick with just the right amount of pressure, forcing several drops of precum from the head.

She looked pointedly at him as she batted her eyelashes flirtatiously. "You do want to be inside me, don't you Marcus?" She said softly, her voice husky with desire.

"Yessssss..." he groaned as her hand pumped faster

"Then do it... please Marcus... I want you inside me." At her words, Marcus reached down, pulled his briefs off, and threw them to the floor.

Repositioning himself to that her legs rose on either side of his hips, he took his dick in his hand and began stroking at her still soaking pussy. His strokes elicited gentle moans from Chloe, who was still watching him with wide eyes. Locating her tight entrance, he slowly began sliding his now slippery cock into her.

"OH... MY... GOD MARCUS. You feel soooooooo good." She moaned as he bottomed out, fully inside her.

He grunted in agreement, trying desperately to maintain control. Her pussy was so soft and warm, but at the same time the it clenched strongly onto his dick, as if trying to hold him inside her.

Marcus pumped in and out of her as slowly as he could, trying to forestall his orgasm and prolong the intense sensations. Her voice pulled him back to reality, raising his head from where he had laid it on her shoulder.

"Marcus go faster. I want you to come for me. Faster Marcus please." The unexpected affection in her voice and in her eyes warmed his heart, as he grunted in assent.

Picking up the pace, Marcus began to thrust into her with long, hard strokes. Her ragged moans echoed in his ears, as he began to feel the warm tickle of orgasm begin to rise in his groin and build outwards. Sensing his tension, Chloe began to grind him into her even harder, pulling at his hips with her hands.

"Yes Marcus... come for me!"

"Soon... mmmppphhh... coming!" Marcus grunted out as his orgasm bubbled over, his cum shooting into her still sopping pussy.

"Ohhhh yessss Marcussss..." She groaned as she felt his cum coat her insides. Her blue eyes locked with his as he shuddered, his orgasm dissipating.

"That was amazing Marcus..." She trailed off wistfully.

"Hope you didn't mind."

"You idiot," she smacked his cheek lightly, "why would I mind?"

"Well... we did just meet this evening."

"Yup, and now we're stuck with each other. Hope YOU don't mind." She teased. "Besides, I thought I was never going to get you into bed. After all, all we ever had at the bathhouse was other girls, and they loose their allure after a while, especially if you like-"

Her voice cut off abruptly as she clapped a hand over her mouth, a deep crimson blush rising in her cheeks. Marcus chuckled at her confession, amused by her embarrassment.

"It's not exactly a secret to us in The Legion Chloe. Most of us find it quite... arousing to imagine. "Marcus said as he clenched and forced blood into his limp cock. She jerked and gasped at the surprise of being filled again, if only briefly.

"Besides," he said as he chuckled at her surprised expression, the blush still high in her cheeks, "I'm sure you learned some useful... things... in the bathhouses with them. At his last teasing remark he pushed himself off her, clambered off the bed, and walked into the bathroom.

Wiping himself clean he took a moment to pee haltingly, as he flushed the last of his cum out. Feeling refreshed he walked back out into the bedroom. Chloe had remade the bed, as they had torn the sheets into an enormous mess in their passion. As he watched her she smiled, buttoning the shirt that Marcus had given her. His cum had begun to drip out of her and trail down her thighs.

"As sexy as that is Chloe," he said, pointing to the mess between her legs, "you might want to wash up."

He grinned as she walked past him, swaying her hips seductively back and forth as she went. The excessive swing was for his benefit he assumed, as she smiled knowingly at him, closing the door softly.

Pulling down the sheets with a snap he flopped onto his side with one arm wrapped underneath his pillow. Finished in the bathroom, Chloe came out and followed suit, flopping down to wiggle her back into Marcus's stomach. Curling her legs to mirror his, she snuggled happily into him. Pulling his free arm over and cuddling it between her soft breasts, she sighed contentedly.

"Not a bad day, all things considered." Marcus said, whispering quietly to himself.

"Same here." She said in a muffled voice, her face pressed into the pillows.

Marcus, recovering from his shock at being overheard, felt sleep tugging at his eyes. Finally closing, them he drifted off into a comfortable sleep. Chloe's soft body nestled comfortably with his. His hand cuddled lovingly between her soft breasts.