Marcus of Duros Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squealed with surprise as she flopped backwards onto the bed. Laying spread eagle atop the sheets she looked up at Marcus, her chest rising and falling heavily.

"Marcus why are you wearing so many clothes?" She asked plaintively.

"Because you haven't taken them off yet Chloe." Marcus answered with his same dark smile.

Chloe launched herself up from the her back onto her knees. Grabbing him by the chest of his tunic, she kissed him furiously, her hands working at the buttons. As she worked at them, Marcus unfastened his belt and let his trousers drop.

Finished with the buttons, Chloe pulled his tunic off. Discovering he was wearing an undershirt, she huffed with frustration. Grabbing the bottom of the shirt she yanked it over his head. Finally shirtless she hugged his chest to hers, desperately needing to feel the heat of his skin against her.

Pulling him down to lay on top of her on the bed she kissed his neck and caressed his chest with her hands, attempting to get him as excited as he had her. Sensing her attempt to turn the tables, he pulled her arms up above her head. Pinned once again, Chloe moaned with frustration.

"Awww, what's this Chloe? Trying to take over are we? Not just yet." Marcus said in the same self satisfied whisper he had been using all night.

"Ohhhh Marcus!" Chloe responded, her breath heavy with anticipation.

"Do you want to know why I won't touch you Chloe?"

"Yessssssssss." Chloe hissed.

"I'm waiting until you are so desperate for it that you're willing to beg me for it."

"I don't want to beg Marcus!"

Marcus chuckled darkly. "You may not want to, but I'm sure that you will before too long. You practically are already. I just want to make sure you're really ready."

Chloe's mind was spinning. The conflicting emotions within her were driving her insane. On one hand his voice was so dark, and so sexy. She thought she'd be willing to do almost anything if he asked her to. On the other hand, she hated how sure he was of his power over her. She could hear the desperation in her voice, and thought that perhaps it was her voice that betrayed her. If she kept quiet, Chloe reasoned, he wouldn't be so damned confident about how hot he made her. Who was she kidding though, she knew would never be able to stay quiet.

After several more minutes of his soft touches against her inner thighs, she could take no more.

"Ohhhh Marcus pleaseeeee touch me." Chloe cried out.

"There you see Chloe? All you have to do is ask. I'll give you anything you want, so long as you ask."

As he finished speaking he punctuated his words by releasing her wrists and moving his hand quickly to her soaking wet underwear. She moaned loudly as his fingers began to trace lazy circles around the wet fabric of her small thong. Her arms which he had finally released, sought out his body, one hand ending up caressing his shoulders, the other lay on the bed beside her, clenching the sheets as his fingers brushed over her sensitive clit. After several more minutes of his casual stroking, Marcus spoke again.

"Looks like I win, but I think we can get rid of this now. What do you say?" He said quietly, pulling at the strap of her thong.

"Mhmmm." Chloe hummed quietly, unwilling to trust her voice to not shake.

Slowly Marcus pulled down the wet fabric that only just barely covered her soaking center. Pulling it off, Marcus sat on his knees between her legs for a moment, looking at her darkly. Meeting his gaze, Chloe wondered what he was going to do. Her question was answered in moments as he leaned down and lifted one of her legs up to his lips.

Kissing the soft flesh of her inner calf he began to make his way down to her thigh. Passing over her knee he began to move towards her center, which she made no effort to cover. If he was going to do what she thought he was going to do, she didn't want to interrupt him in any way. Just as she thought he would go all the way without teasing her at all, he stopped, his tongue caressing the skin just millimeters from her swollen lips.

"Tell me what you want Chloe." He said quietly.

"Use your tongue on me Marcus, pleasssse."

As soon as she answered him he began to slowly drag his tongue up the length of her lips, from bottom to top, finishing by flicking her sensitive clit with the tip of his tongue. For Chloe the sensations were incredible. Having spent what seemed being teased mercilessly, her body was hyper sensitive to even the slightest stimulation.

Upping his game slightly, Marcus used his fingers to separate her lips, leaving her clit exposed. Attacking it with his tongue, Marcus tongued in intricate circles around her bare clit. Before long Chloe's orgasm started to build. Her thighs tightened around his head, and her hips thrust herself into his mouth. Her scent permeated the room; sharp and musky.

"Marcus... I'm going to... to..." Chloe's voice trailed of as Marcus assaulted her clit even more ferociously than before.

Suddenly Chloe's body froze, her mouth open but saying nothing. Seconds later she began to shake as she came hard, her orgasm boiling over; her body quivering with pleasure. Marcus continued his feverish tonging until she clapped her hands to the side of his head, urging him to stop.

"Too much Marcus! Too sensitive!" Chloe gasped, pulling his head up. "Come up here instead."

Marcus thought she might be reluctant to kiss him, what with her juices and his saliva coating his cheeks; instead she surprised him by wiping his face clean with her hand before kissing him soundly. Pulling him down to lay on top of her with his head cushioned by her breasts, she sighed heavily.

"I think you got better at that since this morning." Chloe said, chuckling.

"Could be, but who says I'm finished with you?" He added, his voice darkening again.

"Mmmm... No one..." She said, smiling shyly.

"Then come here." He said, pulling himself out of her grasp and turning her over onto her stomach.

Kneeling between her legs he eased her up onto her knees, her thighs spread, leaving her still soaking center in line with his pelvis.

"Hmmm, I like where this going Marcus." Chloe said, her voice breathy with renewed excitement.

Rubbing the head of his throbbing cock against her, he moistened it slightly. Reorienting himself, he located her opening and pushed inside slowly.

Chloe's head shot up from the bed as he bottomed out in her, her back arching as she moaned loudly. Thrusting into her, he slowly sped up his rhythm over several minutes until it was a pounding staccato, gripping her hips for balance.

Chloe's moans had turned into whimpers, punctuated by a sharp gasp each time Marcus reached the deepest point of his thrust. Chloe could think of nothing but the exquisite feelings that Marcus was bringing her. Her mind was a haze of heady desire and intense pleasure. In no time she felt the tickle of an orgasm beginning in her stomach, but just as quickly as Marcus had increased his pace to feverish intensity, he stopped suddenly, keeping his throbbing dick buried deeply inside her. Chloe turned her torso to look at him, intending to beg him not to stop. Looking up at him however, her words died in her throat.

He was sweating profusely He was smiling weakly at her, but breathing heavily through his nose in measured gasps. His chest heaved from the exertion, and his arms and chest were taught, his muscles straining against his skin. Soon, however, his body relaxed, and he breathed more easily.

"Just trying to catch my breath a bit gorgeous," he said, answering her unasked question, "I nearly lost it there for a second." He finished, winking at her, a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth.

"Oh Marcus, you don't have to hold it if you're so close."

"Ohhhh yes I do." He said as he bent at the waist to kiss her lips. "I'm not finished with you, and I don't want to end the party prematurely."

"Mmmm okay... What were you thinking?" She said eagerly.

"How about we try this." He said, pushing her shoulders down gently until her head and breasts lay on the bed.

As Marcus thrust slowly, testing out the modified position Chloe gasped.

"Ohhhhhh Marcus that's- that's soooo deep. I don't know if I can- can take it!" She said, her voice cutting off each time he bottomed out.

"Just trust me gorgeous." Marcus said quietly, his voice soft and reassuring.

Chloe nodded meekly as he began to thrust with more intensity. Unlike a moment ago when Chloe had moaned raggedly, now she could say nothing, her mouth open in a silent scream. Each of Marcus's thrusts sent waves of pleasure radiating through her. Soon she was coming, her entire body shaking under Marcus's strong hands as he continued to thrust. Just as soon as one orgasm ended, however, another erupted until she could no longer distinguish between them. Finally after nearly of minute of the pleasurable agony, her body involuntarily thrust itself forward out of Marcus's arms and off of his swollen cock.

She lay shaking on the bed, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she tried to convey how good it felt to Marcus.

"Marcus that was... amazing... I didn't know I could... do that. I came sooooo h-hard."

Marcus said nothing, but smiled warmly as he turned her over onto her back. The smile, through heartfelt, looked a little too smug to Chloe.

"Hmph, you're good, but don't go getting a swelled head mister." Chloe admonished him,.

"Too late." Marcus replied, his voice amused at her phrasing as he flicked his eyes significantly down to his erection.

Chloe snorted at his words, irritated that her rebuke had been so easily deflected. Nonetheless she smiled, and gyrated her hips suggestively.

"Well how about we fix that Commander?" She said, pulling on his waist.

Marcus remained above her, supported by his long arms, his legs folded so that his groin was even with hers. Pushing forward slowly he reentered her, his strokes steady and measured. To Chloe the intimacy of the moment was magnified by his gaze, which remained locked with hers as they stared into each others eyes.

Soon Chloe saw the telltale tightness in Marcus's face that indicated he was getting close. Moments later a deep groan reverberated from Marcus's broad chest, his eyes closing and his mouth opening slightly. The muscles in his arms and shoulders shook as he attempted to keep his torso above hers. Chloe felt the long ribbons of his semen burst into her, coating her insides with warm fluid. As Marcus finished in her he shivered, his body wracked with an occasional aftershock from his orgasm.

Finally finished he opened his eyes and smiled at her. It was a tired smile, and to Chloe it looked like he was about to fall over from exhaustion. Reaching out, she pulled him down to lay on top of her, his head cradled by her breasts.

"Mph..." Marcus groaned wearily, "You're comfy."

"So are you." Chloe answered softly.

Several minutes later she heard his gasps level out. He had fallen asleep, dead to the world in her arms. She held him contentedly for several minutes, her arms enfolding him, until his weight on top of her began to feel uncomfortable.

Easing him off as gently as she could, she pushed him onto his side, his head resting on the pillows. Covering them both with a thin sheet she lay down facing him. Although she was exhausted, Chloe stayed awake for nearly a half hour after she had repositioned Marcus.

Her mind buzzed, contemplating the man she had been married to. He was arguably one of the most powerful men in the state, holding nearly as much power as one of the Lords themselves. Despite this power he had never been unkind to her, had never done anything to make her uncomfortable. In fact he seemed to be exceedingly concerned for her well being and happiness. This was definitely not the sort of behavior she had taught to expect from a husband while she was at the forum. This last thought permeated her mind as she began to surrender to sleep, her mind still filled with unanswered questions about the unusual man who slept next to her.