Mardi Gras Madness

Story Info
Tourist flashes too much.
1.3k words
3.86
129k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam screamed along with the other revelers. She and her best friend Becky were in the middle of Bourbon Street enjoying the last day of Mardi Gras. They had saved for over a year to pay for the trip. If her ex-boyfriend Wayne could see her now he'd surely want her back.

She and Becky worked as nurses in their hometown of St. Augustine. In all of her twenty-one years, she'd never had this much fun. Pam and Becky had decided to dress like prostitutes. Pam had on a sequenced short set and Becky was decked out in a leather short set. To be even more daring they didn't put on panties.

Pam's strawberry blond hair cascaded over ample breast. Beads of every color and size hung from her neck. In two days, she and Becky would return home to their boring lives. Pam was thinking strongly of getting back with her ex-boyfriend Wayne. He was a waste of time, but at least she would have someone. He couldn't kiss and he had no ideal of how to please a woman. But he was better than no one she thought.

A man on a balcony seemed to be beckoning to her. He was yelling and motioning to her to pull her shorts down for the beads he held in his hand. Becky started goading her on. Pam thoughts were quite dulled by the two hurricane drinks she had drank earlier. She knew it was against the law to pull down your pants but she was caught up in the moment. She was surrounded by so many people and her excitement level was over the top. She hooked her thumbs in her shorts and shimmied them down past her crotch then pulled them quickly up. The crowd roared its approval and beads were thrown her way.

A strong hand grabbed her arm and started pulling her. She was unsteady on her feet and being pulled and bumped into. Pam turned trying to yell for Becky but she couldn't see her in the crowd. She was pushed up to a wall. Her hands were pulled back and handcuffed.

"Miss, you're under arrest for indecent exposure," said an authoritative voice.

"No, officer. Please, I'm sorry. I won't do it again," cried Pam.

"That's for sure. I'm going to take you to the holding vehicle where you'll be transported to jail."

Pam cried and begged as he pulled her along the street. The sound of people having fun became more distant. What would Becky think when she couldn't find her. The officer maintained silence as he pulled her along. Pam could see he was taller than her and dark headed. He had on a big bomber jacket, t-shirt and jeans. Without warning he stopped, opened a gate and pulled Pam inside. Pushing her face first into a creeping vine wall, he covered her eyes and warned her not to make a sound.

He guided her along slowly. They stopped again and she could hear him using a key. She was pushed into a building. The air was oppressive like an empty old building. He guided her through two more doors. When he closed the last one, Pam could hear a key locking the door. Again she was pushed up to a wall. Her hands were released only to be shackled again to a chain hanging over her head. She sobbed quietly now. She didn't know where she was, but jail would have been better. There was a click and she could see light through her blindfold. The man moved about humming a tune. Pam was so afraid she was shaking uncontrollably.

He came up behind her and ran his hands all over her body. Pam moaned from fright.

"You like showing people your pussy, don't you," he purred in her ear. He prodded her to answer.

"No sir...I just wasn't thinking right. Please let me go," begged Pam.

"I'd like to see that little pussy of yours first."

His hands roamed her body again making Pam cringe. Using a knife he cut her clothes off then removed all her beads.

"Stop shaking. I'm not going to hurt you as long as you do what I tell you. Turn around, let's see that pussy," he commanded.

Pam had enough slack in her chain to turn around. She didn't dare defy him. He skin was pale and clear. Her breasts were large without being too much. Her nipples were hard and painful from the cold in the room. The thick patch of hair between her legs matched the color on her head. He nodded in approval.

He touched her breast making her shift away. His fingers captured her nipples rolling and pinching them. Pam cried out from the pain and something else she was feeling. Abruptly he used his knee to make her spread her legs. His fingers trailed down to her bush. He slid one finger along her slit feeling her wetness.

"Don't move," he warned.

He began to tongue her nipples lashing and sucking them. His fingers explored her pussy. Her juices covered his hand and trailed down her legs. Moan after moan escaped her lips. Thoughts of begging him to stop eluded her. Something wonderful was happening in her pussy. She wanted to thrust at his hands but was afraid to move.

Suddenly he stopped. Quickly he released her hands and steered her to a bed in the room. He pushed her down on her stomach. He pulled her ass up and continued to finger her. Pam pushed back to meet his fingers.

"I like your pussy. It's so wet. Tell me you want it...tell me you want me to fuck you," he demanded.

Pam didn't want to say the words. She was desperate to feel his cock in her, but she didn't want to say the words. He plunged two fingers deep in her sopping cunt almost making her come then quickly withdrew them.

"No...no, please don't...."

"Don't what, tell me now. Don't act all shy. You showed your pussy on Bourbon Street so don't act shy now," he growled at her.

Pam knew it wouldn't do any good to beg him. "Please... please fuck me. I want you to," she moaned.

Without undo ceremony, he thrust into her. Pam barely had a chance to catch her breath as he thrust again and again. At first it hurt and she moaned loudly in pain. Soon she was moaning with desire. She pushed back to meet his cock. The pleasure was almost excruciating. He ground into her wildly. She could feel the tip of his cock deep in her. Wayne never fucked her like this. Hell, he never even fucked her. His breathing was ragged and loud. Pam felt herself rushing toward an orgasm when the man pulled out. Before she could complain he gripped her butt and started fingering her asshole.

"No, not there," she wailed as she felt the tip of his rock-hard cock. With little mercy he pushed into her. He grabbed her ass and pulled her onto his cock. Pam screamed and tried to pull away.

"Shut up bitch...showing your pussy...you know you want it," he grunted. He pumped several more times then grunted loudly as he shot hot semen in her. Pam fell over moaning from the pain in her ass and the ache in her unfulfilled pussy.

They both lay there breathing heavily. Pam just wanted to get up and go home. She felt his hands caressing her again.

"I don't want you to leave without getting yours," he said.

He rolled her over and spread her legs. His tongue caught her clit and lashed it roughly. Pam was beyond tired but he slowly revived her. In a matter of minutes he brought her to the biggest climax she had ever had.

He got up and got dressed. As he was leaving he spoke to her.

"Thanks for the nice pussy, cher. Count to five hundred and leave. Happy Mardi Gras."