Mardi Gras Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
760 Followers

"Years?"

"Years."

She slid his cock back into her mouth and licked, sucked, occasionally let her teeth drag along the side, and gave him his first deep throat blowjob. He thought to himself, if he were married to her, he'd have her suck his cock at least once a day. She reached around and held his ass while Max held her head and began to fuck her mouth. He could feel her tongue play with his foreskin and it added to the sensations that were racing through is body.

"Oh fuck! Your mouth is so amazing! I've never fucked anyone's mouth as incredible as yours. Oh, fuck lady! I'm going to cum soon!"

Max began to pump his hips and thrust into her mouth until he felt his load shoot into her throat. She gagged briefly but he felt her swallow his seed until he was drained. He pulled his semi-hard cock out and she smiled asking, "Well?"

"Your husband's a fucking idiot. Now, sit on the bed please. I've got to taste your pussy."

He helped her up and sat her on his bed. He slid the pillows she was using for herself with his foot, pushed the skirt of her dress up and saw her sexy matching thong panties just above her thigh high stockings. He could see the dark stain telling him of her arousal. He knelt down on the pillows, reached up and traced his finger along the edge of her panties. She gasped; he pressed his nose against the material and said, "You smell amazing."

"Thanks."

He reached up, slid her panties down her legs, over her shoes, and into his pocket. He gazed at the curly blonde pubic hair that led to his favorite place. He could tell she kept it neatly trimmed, but not fully shaved and wondered if she did this for herself, or the neglectful husband who probably didn't appreciate such care and maintenance.

"Would you mind keeping your shoes and stockings on?"

"Not at all," she said.

Max took a deep breath; the scent of her arousal tickled his nostrils and made his cock thicken. In his mind, there was no greater aroma than that of a woman's natural arousal, and something about hers seemed to please him like none before. Her labia glistened with moisture, making the pink flesh seem to glow as it darkened toward the center. Her clitoral hood seemed to be pushing out, like it was trying to peek at him. His attention was only broken by the aching, throbbing sensation of his hardening cock, adding to his desire and anticipation of hopefully fucking this beautiful, masked, mysterious woman. He smiled and kissed her labia gently. She moaned softly; he licked from the base of her vulva to her clit.

"Mmmmm, you taste even better."

"Ooooohhh, thanks."

He slid two fingers into her wet pussy and began to suck her clit. The hood retracted and he could tell she was enjoying the attention he was giving her. Her breathing became more labored and ragged. He slid a third finger into her and devoured her pussy like a starving man. She squirmed and moaned; he felt her pussy walls tighten around his fingers. He curled his fingers inside her, sucked her clit, and watched her squirm under his touch. Her pussy was so wet that he got the fingers of his other hand wet, and slid a finger into her anus. She squealed and groaned. He licked, sucked, nipped, and finger-fucked her pussy and anus. She wailed; his fingers worked that special spot inside her he knew would make her cum hard. It was at this moment she realized how much she'd missed a man's erotic touch. It no longer mattered to her that his man was half her age, what mattered was how amazing he made her feel. She felt her body burn with desire, and her orgasm build.

"Oh fuck! Oh, shit! I-I-I... AAAAHHHHH!"

She screamed. Her orgasm raged through her body and her juices poured out of her pussy. Max drank up her juices greedily and wanted more than anything to fuck this amazing mystery woman.

"OH FUCK! OH GOD! OH FUCK!"

Max smiled and looked up. "I take it you liked."

"I want you to fuck me! NOW!"

Max stood up and flipped the mystery woman onto her stomach. Her dress was still bunched up around her hips. He pulled a lubed condom from his pocket that he intended to use with Suzette later, rolled it onto his rock-hard cock, spread her legs and slammed his penis into her pussy.

She cried out, "YES! YES! FUCK ME!"

"Gladly," growled Max.

Max pounded her pussy like a jackhammer, slamming his cock deep into her pussy. It didn't take long to realize that the lube on the condom was unnecessary, she was more than wet enough to fuck bareback. She moaned and screamed with every thrust; had the jazz band not been right below them, she would have been heard by the party guests, not that either one cared. His hands grabbed her hips, digging into her flesh, while he fucked her. Occasionally he'd smack her ass and she'd yelp, then moan louder. Soon she was having a second orgasm on his cock.

He leaned over and growled in her ear, "That's it! Cum on my cock baby!"

Max couldn't remember when he enjoyed fucking a woman more. He felt her pussy grab is cock and try to milk it for his seed. After she had a third and fourth orgasm, he knew she was his, at least for the time being. He smacked her ass, seeing the redness grow, and heard her yelp more from shock than pain.

"My pussy now!" he growled in her ear.

"Yes! Yours! All yours!"

"Your husband doesn't know what he's missing now does he?" he asked thrusting within her pussy on every word.

"No!"

"He's not meeting your needs is he?"

"NO!"

"But I am."

"YES!"

"You like being my cum-slut MILF now don't you?"

"YES!"

"Do you want me to fuck you again after tonight?"

"YES! YES! YES!"

"Whose pussy is this now?"

"YOURS!"

"And you'll let me fuck that sweet mouth again?"

"YES! ANYTIME!"

"And you'll let me fuck that ass?"

"YES!" she screamed, though if she had thought about his words, and not be clouded by passion and desire, she might not have been so quick to agree.

"Are you my sexy MILF?"

"YES!"

"Will you fuck any other man?"

"NO!"

"What about your husband?"

"He's... got... his... whores!"

"Are you one of his whores?"

"NO!"

"Are you my lover?"

"YES!"

"Do you like being my sexy MILF?"

"YES!"

Max smiled, even though he still didn't know who this woman was. He enjoyed having this control over her and knew, even if it was just for the moment, it was his moment all the same. He felt his balls retract; he knew he was going to cum again and soon. He rammed his cock into her pussy, pounding her mercilessly while he slid one hand under her abdomen and played with her clit. With one final orgasm and thrust, he filled her pussy and the condom with his cum, and she had one last screaming orgasm.

She lay on his bed panting as he slid his cock out and said, "Thank you angel. I'd love to fuck you again soon."

She panted and purred, but said nothing. Max carefully removed the used condom, fixed his tuxedo trousers, reset his cummerbund, kissed her cheek, grabbed another lubed condom from the container he stored them in, and quietly left the room. He made a quick stop at the restroom to dispose of his used condom and check his tuxedo before returning to the party. It was one thing to brag to his friends privately about fucking the mystery woman, but it was another to make a public announcement at his parents' party by returning in a disheveled tuxedo.

The woman lay on his bed for several minutes before she rose and fixed her dress. She looked around the room and realized her panties were missing. She smiled to herself; once her dress was back on correctly, she slipped out of the room, and slid into the bathroom. She checked her hair and make-up, emptied her bladder, and cleaned the cum and lube off that was dripping down her legs. She smiled at herself in the mirror, knowing she had just enjoyed one of the best fucks she'd had in years from the son of one of her friends, and all she could think about was if she would ever see her mystery lover again. She stepped out of the restroom and started to make her way back to the stairs when Edwina Anderson startled her.

"May I help you?"

The woman smiled and said, "I was just using the restroom."

"No one's supposed to be up here... is that you Corinne?" she asked, her accent just barely audible.

"Yeah," she said with a slight blush. "My champagne went straight through me and the downstairs bathroom was occupied. I'm sorry Edwina, I didn't mean to disrespect your rules, I just needed to go so badly."

Edwina smiled. "No, it's fine. You're practically family anyway. Have you seen Max or Rosaline tonight?"

"I don't think so, why?"

"Oh, both are missing. Usually it's Alexander, but he's talking with your son. I thought maybe Max was hiding in his room but since his door is open I know that's not the case."

Corinne looked back at the room she had just exited. Whoever her mystery lover was, he must be a friend of Max's she thought. "Well, except for you, I haven't seen anyone up here."

"Well, shall we join the rest of the party?"

"Sure," sighed Corinne.

Corinne and Edwina walked down the stairs as Maxwell Anderson Sr. began to come up. "There you are! Oh Corinne, Thornton is looking for you."

"Really? I highly doubt that," said Corinne dryly.

"Hey, don't shoot the messenger," said Maxwell Sr. with his hands up in a defensive motion.

"Sorry about that Maxwell," said Corinne. "It's just been a long day."

"It's okay. How about I buy you lovely ladies a drink?"

Edwina giggled, she knew the drinks were already paid for and said, "I for one would love a Martini."

"Champagne for me," said Corinne.

Maxwell Sr. escorted the ladies to the bar while Maxwell Jr. wandered over to his boss who seemed to be looking for someone. "Lose someone Mr. Hudson?" he asked.

"Yes? Oh Maxwell my boy, have you by chance seen my wife?"

"Your wife?"

"Yes. She's wearing a dark colored gown with matching mask, I think."

"What color is her hair?"

"Blonde."

Max gasped, then said, "I did see a blonde in a wine colored gown earlier at the bar."

"Well, I'm sure she's around. Thanks."

Max was shocked to see his boss walk away in the direction opposite of the bar and begin talking to another young woman like Suzette. Christian walked up and asked, "Where did you disappear to?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

"I just fucked that MILF's brains out."

"BULLSHIT!" cried Christian.

"I've got her panties in my pocket."

"You dog! The blonde from before? Who is she?"

"No fucking clue," he lied. Max suspected he did know who she was. "But she was nothing short of amazing."

"Does she know it was you?"

"Nope. We kept our masks on the whole fucking time."

"Damn Max. Let's go have a fucking drink to celebrate."

Christian and Max walked to the bar and ordered a drink. Max noticed his mystery woman had returned and was talking with his parents. Was she Mrs. Hudson? She did have the right hair color and he knew Mrs. Hudson wasn't very tall, but were there two petite women with blonde hair and dark gowns with matching masks. He watched his mystery lover work the room when Suzette stumbled up to him and said, "I'm bored."

"You mean you're drunk," said Max dryly.

"Yeah, that too. Wanna fuck?"

Max looked at Suzette and thought she looked like quite a slut, but also knew that if he didn't fuck her soon, someone else would, if they hadn't already. Then he realized – someone already had. The condition of her dress and mask said it all. "Sure," he sighed, "let's do it while our driver takes you home."

"Oh fuck yeah... I love fucking in the car," she slurred.

Max rolled his eyes then began to escort her from the party, telling his dad he was taking her home (it was obvious from her drunken demeanor) when his eye caught his mystery woman. She was standing by Mr. Hudson who had his hand possessively on her shoulder, and it was clear, she was his wife. He smiled wickedly now that knew who she was. He stared at her while they waited for the limo when her eyes met his. He glanced around then motioned downward, reached into his pocket and pulled out her panties for only her to see. He saw her eyes widen and her mouth fall open. Max smiled, stuffed her panties back into his pocket, and escorted Suzette out to his dad's limo.

Max was glad he had grabbed another condom from his room while he fucked Suzette all the way to her house. He wasn't sure whom she had fucked at the party, but he didn't care, this was his farewell fuck to her. He didn't enjoy the sex nearly as much as he had with the mystery woman, no matter how much Suzette allowed him to control the situation, so he pretended Suzette was her. When they arrived at her house, he walked her to her door and told her he'd call her in a few days, knowing he wouldn't. He returned home to see the guests leaving. He watched his mystery lover leave with his boss, confirming what he knew, that he had fucked his boss's wife, and she liked it.

For the next couple of weeks, Max thought about his mystery lover, how amazing the sex was with her, and how badly he wanted to fuck her again. He couldn't remember when a woman had filled his thoughts and dreams like she had, or when he'd longed for someone's touch more. Mr. Hudson had Max perform his normal duties and he noticed that things for the most part were normal. He ignored Suzette's calls and it didn't take long before she got the hint, or she moved on to her next conquest, Max was never really sure, nor did he care. One day he was taking some forms for Mr. Hudson to sign and thinking about the woman from the Mardi Gras party when he literally walked into a petite blonde woman, knocking her to the ground.

"Shit!" he cursed a bit too loud.

Max looked down and saw Mrs. Corinne Hudson lying on the ground, looking up at him with those blue eyes he'd seen before hidden behind a wine and silver mask. "Mrs. Hudson?"

She looked up at him a bit confused, then said, "Max, right? You're Edwina and Maxwell's son, aren't you?"

"Yes ma'am. Here, let me help you up."

Max extended his hand to her and helped her to her feet. It was then he heard her gasp. "Oh my."

"What?"

"I don't think I've ever noticed what exquisite green eyes you have."

Max smiled and whispered, "I have a mask that matches them."

"You?" she whispered looking around. "That was you?"

Max smiled and nodded. "I can prove it you know."

"How?"

Max reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out her panties from that night, just enough for her to see them. "Give me those!" she hissed.

"Nope," he said, stuffing the panties back into his jacket pocket. "They're mine, just like your pussy."

Corinne gasped. "Are you going to tell my husband?"

"Are you nuts? He'll fire me. Oh no, my dear Mrs. Hudson, I'm not telling him a thing."

"Then... what do you want?"

"You, my fair lady. I want you," he said and ran his finger along the edge of her face.

"But your mom–"

"Has fucked several of my friends, and I really don't give a shit. My dad's no saint either. Do you really think I don't know what they done? And do you think I don't know about your husband?"

Corinne gasped. "What are you talking about?"

Max shook his head. "Don't act like you don't know. Even at the party, you were complaining about his shitty treatment of you. Look, I really enjoyed what we did, and I'd love nothing more than to do it again."

"What about your girlfriend?"

"Who? Suzette? I haven't seen her since the party, which is fine with me. She's just a whore looking for her next sugar daddy."

Corinne looked confused. "So, you really want to... with me... sober?"

Max smiled wickedly and whispered, "And without the masks. Though, I would love to give you a facial with it on, along with a pearl necklace."

Corinne's face flushed red.

They both turned when they heard a door open. Max had long suspected the young female assistant who came stumbling out of Mr. Hudson's office had just been fucking him. Her dress was disheveled, her lipstick smeared, and her hair was mussed. She took no notice of Max or Corinne as she staggered her way toward the restroom giggling. Max saw the pain flash across Corinne's face. The shame and humiliation of her husband's infidelity was now on public display.

Max quickly took a step back and said loudly, "Please Mrs. Hudson, forgive me for being such a klutz. I never meant to knock you down."

Corinne smiled, winked, and mouthed, "Thank you." Then said, "It's okay Max, I wasn't paying attention either. No harm, no foul."

Mr. Hudson appeared at the doorway and snapped, "Corinne! What are you doing here?"

"This came to the house by mistake," she said, holding up the FedEx envelope in her hand. "I believe it's from New York."

"Damn it! I told those idiots to send it here. Give it to me. MAXWELL! What the hell am I paying you for?"

"Sorry Mr. Hudson, but legal asked that you sign these. I was on my way to your office when I ran into your lovely wife."

"Oh, yes," his tone changed quickly; he wondered how long they had been standing there and who or what they might have seen. "I've been expecting those. Well, what are you two waiting for?"

Max motioned for Corinne to move ahead. She handed her husband the envelope. "They had both addresses on it, and it seems FedEx decided to send it to the house."

"Idiots! I swear they hire fucking idiots there. Anything else Corinne?" Mr. Hudson barked.

Max wanted to tell Mr. Hudson to stop being such a jerk to his wife, but bit his tongue. "No dear," she whispered.

"Fine," he growled. "I'm sure you're late for some committee meeting or something."

Max saw the hurt in Corinne's face as she walked away. "Good day Mrs. Hudson, it was really nice seeing you," said Max politely.

"Good day Max," she replied with a smile. "It was good seeing you, too. Say hi to your mom for me."

Corinne walked away and Max handed Mr. Hudson the forms. "Good deal boy. Now, I'm going to be in an important meeting all afternoon and I can't be disturbed. Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir," said Max, trying to hide the disdain in his voice.

Mr. Hudson signed the forms, handed them back, and motioned for Max to leave. "You'll take care of these for me, right?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Hudson."

As Max returned to his desk, angry with Mr. Hudson and his poor treatment of his wife, when he saw a note on his desk with a phone number written on it, and "Call Me, please." He dialed the number and listened. After two rings, he heard Corinne Hudson's voice say, "Ritz Savoy. Friday, after work. I'll text you the room number." CLICK.

Max smiled and slipped his phone into his pocket. He took the forms back to legal, and was asked to take them downtown and drop them off. On his way back, he picked up a box of condoms for Friday, just in case. On Friday, Mr. Hudson and the assistant Max and Corinne had seen stumbling from his office left for New York and wouldn't be back until Monday. Max smiled as they left, knowing he was just hours away from his rendezvous at Ritz Savoy Hotel with Corinne Hudson. At 2:00 pm, he received a text that said, "1254" and nothing else. Even though he didn't recognize the number, he knew who sent the message.

At 5 o'clock, he left the office, and went to the Ritz Savoy. He rode the elevator to the twelfth floor, and fidgeted nervously. His pockets were filled with condoms, and he was curious if this was going to be a one-time encounter, or the beginning of a long-term affair. Either way, he knew he was going to make the most of this evening. He walked down the hallway, making sure he was alone, until he found room 1254. He knocked and waited. After a moment, the door opened, and Corinne Hudson was standing there wearing a sheer wine colored negligée, trimmed with lace and fur, with matching crotchless panties, thigh high net stockings, high heels, and the mask she wore at the Mardi Gras party.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
760 Followers