Margaret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texas Refugee
Texas Refugee
2,019 Followers

I have never seen or heard from that person again.

When Robert woke up in the morning and had finished puking into the wastebasket, I grabbed him by the front of his shirt and slapped him as hard as I could. He looked at me with bloodshot eyes as I began yelling in his face.

"Listen fuckhead, this is going to stop today. No more binge drinking. No more hanging out with shitheads that know how to find drugs. No more fucking over the girls that trust you. No more piss ant excuses for fucking up your life."

I was so angry I slammed him into the wall and he slid down to the floor, only half conscious. After three days of pounding on him, Robert came to understand that he had to take control of his life or I was going to kill him.

Robert is the only person in this world to see me cry.

When my business went into the toilet and my wife tried to turn me into an emotional cripple, Robert took a leave of absence from medical school to come and stay with me. Guys don't weep and wail and hug each other. They sit quietly, listen and allow the other one to scream and slam things and help pick up the broken pieces lying scattered on the floor. Complete and total unconditional support. At the end of a week we both knew that the worst was over and I had a plan for survival.

We both had tears in our eyes as Robert made his good-byes and shook my hand saying, "You're going to make it, I know it."

I have no other family so my will gives half of my estate to Robert and his wife, the other half to his twins, my goddaughters. Robert's will says that if anything happens to he and his wife, I will become his daughters' legal guardian.

After all those years of working of so hard I sold the business. It left me with a lot of money but no direction. I had no responsibilities, no obligations and I was lost. That was when I decided to go home, to the community that had shaped me as a child.

Robert knows and understands the reason for me going to visit our hometown. It was to be my spiritual retreat, a time of reflection to find understanding about myself and my place in the universe. A time to go back to the beginning and start all over again.

Robert knows that I have taken Margaret out to dinner and to the movies. It was Robert who called Margaret to let her know that I was coming. Robert has called me many times to check on me, to reassure himself that I am ok, that I am getting what I came to find.

Robert does not know that I have found Margaret.

Robert does not know that every night since my fortieth birthday I have slept in Margaret's bed.

Robert does not know that every night for the last six months I lay on top of Margaret and fuck her until we both collapse in exhaustion.

Robert does not know that every morning we make delicate tender love.

Robert does not know that every afternoon I spread Margaret's legs apart then root around with my nose and tongue in the dark thick forest of her hair until I find what I am looking for and eat her pussy until she shakes and her thighs snap together trapping my head, my face pressed against her fur and my tongue buried in her cunt.

We will never tell Robert these things because it is too personal and private to share with anyone, not even Robert.

Robert lives in Atlanta. When we get there Margaret and I will hold hands and sit down with Robert. I will tell Robert that Margaret is my wife and I love her more than life itself. Margaret will tell Robert that she loves me and cannot bear to be away from me for a single moment and nothing will ever keep us apart. We will not ask for Robert's approval or disapproval, we only want him to understand the depth of our love for each other.

We will tell Robert these things because Margaret is Robert's mother.

~~~~~ * o0o * ~~~~~

Author's note (and this time I mean it): I hope that you accept this story for what it is. It is the story of two life long friends that discover they have always loved each other. I do have several other stories that I am working on; one titled "Lily" and another titled "Elizabeth"...oh yeah and that other one "Colleen" that I am getting dangerously close to finishing. If you have some extra time on your hands you might want to read "Colleen" chapters 1 & 2.

Please take the necessary five seconds out of your busy schedule and vote (notice that I said please). And please, leave your comments here and especially send the e-mails. You have no idea much it brightens my day to receive those gems...and please don't feel disappointed if I don't respond. I thoroughly enjoy writing short stories but suck at answering letters and e-mail. Just ask my family.

And remember what your mother always told you, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

Texas Refugee
Texas Refugee
2,019 Followers
12