Margaret is Unleashed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara, on her side was just curious to see how things developed between Margaret and Charles. She had accepted that her fate was just locked with Margaret's and if her friend were to be spanked, she would soon be on Edward's lap, enduring the same destiny!

Charles' fingers dug into Margaret's belly and then they swiftly moved onto the top of her thigh, cross to her ass. Margaret could soon feel the sting of the slaps and then she struggled to keep her position, to hold still, in order to assume the position Charles wanted her to keep. The sensation of his strong hands finally touching her skin, the inebriating smell of him in her nose as he pressed her face on his groin, his eyes freely wandering over her naked body was enough to make her want to cry in happiness. He concentrated his slaps on her undefended pussy. She felt ready for the pain he would choose to inflict her, welcoming it in advance. She accepted it, she even begged for it! Charles felt her total surrender, her body relaxing into his and he caressed her hair in a very possessive gesture. He bent over her ear and shoved his tongue into her ear lobe, sending a wave of shivers in her whole body.

- Now I think you are totally mine and if Francis ever comes back to claim you, I forbid you to ever cum in his arms! Promise it!

Margaret thought it quite normal to tell Charles that he was now her total owner, that she would never cum under Francis' assaults unless Charles ordered her to! They exchanged lingering love kisses that were a promise too!

- Now I will punish you for all the illicit pleasure you offered to Francis, for all the pleasure he took from deflowering you, you who should have waited to encounter me!

- Yes Master, punish me for all the pleasure I provided to other men without your approval, slap my bottom hard! Don't spare my bum!

Then, Margaret could feel Charles grabbing her ponytail and forcing her to lift her head. She then felt fingers on her nipples; they pinched hard and pulled the tender buds straight up in the air. Pain soaked her breasts and she screamed trying to elude the searing pain. He suddenly released her nipples and whispered, rocked by a constant soothing lullaby to her:

- I have decided now to pardon you!

She moaned in delight as she leant back against her Master. She realized the pain had been extremely mild but her guilt was still overwhelming : she had failed her master, deprived him of a treasure he would cherish, that he would never recover and nonetheless he had pardoned her. Her love for him soared to record levels : she had a debt toward him she would never be able to redeem! Charles pulled her out of her daydream :

- Stand up, pussy. Hold yourself in pride! You're my girl, my fuck toy, and you are so proud to be so much esteemed by your Master!

Charles started a fiendish way to disorientate Margaret, alternating punitive slaps on her ass, constantly changing the rhythm and the place of his slaps with exquisite caresses with his flat hand on her buttocks and even more pleasant caresses of her tits and suave titillations of her ass rim. In a few minutes, she had lost the control of her body, constantly screaming in pain with the heavy slaps on her butt and moaning in ecstasy with the caresses of her breasts and of her anus that was spasming around his fingers. She could not decide whether it was torture or caresses or something else. She ended up with her anus gaping open and her ass clenched tight as she expected another slap at the same time! She was simultaneously rocked by a constant lullaby. She couldn't know what to make of it. When he plunged two fingers into her quivering pussy without moving them at all, it shattered her control on her body. She just mixed pain and pleasure in her overstressed mind : she reached almost involuntarily a mind-boggling climax and she fainted!

When she regained her conscience, she felt once more confused by contradictory instructions :

- Stick your ass out and beg me to resume your spanking!

It seemed the only way out and she begged him, as he wanted to calm the fire in her bottom and the equally burning fire in her pussy and her ass! She heard her own voice screaming aloud :

- Please, master, please, don't stop, spank me again, Master! Spank me hard, show no mercy! I am not worth it!

Margaret was trapped in an overload of sensations. But Charles knew how to remedy to it! After a stinging series of slaps on her bottom, he left his warm hand settle on her crimson butt and she gradually calmed down!

- My little Margaret has cummed like a queen! My hand and my trousers are soaked with your love juices! Have you cummed enough?

Margaret didn't find the strength to reply but she nodded she had had enough. Charles extracted his cock from his trousers and without a single word, plunged it into her twat, working it in and out like a mad man. She seemed to receive a high voltage discharge and she arched her back, screaming out loud incoherently. She blubbered a few incomprehensible words and collapsed completely on his lap. She held tight his leg desperately and fell asleep but she didn't faint.

When Margaret woke up again, she was on her bed and Master Charles was wiping her pussy juices off her legs. She tried to sit up and discovered she was tethered to her bed, that her hands were cuffed together and attached to a ring hanging from a steel collar that was also connected to heavy irons attached to her ankles and preventing her to move freely! She was secured like a slave! Wasn't it what she was according to the views of Uncle Charles and, basically, a slave has no rights, has it? She could be used just like her owner wanted. Besides, Charles had claimed publicly he was her rightful owner! So it was his right to use her just as he wanted and she had no say in these matters!

Margaret hid herself in her bed and smiled to Charles's large frame. There was no place in the world where she wanted to be other than where she was presently. She really felt that she belonged to there, that she had found the paradise that was meant for her! Charles entered again her pussy and as usual, he had put on no protection He was taking her bareback as he had announced her he would and it felt he stretched her fuck hole even wider than he had ever done and went deeper than usual! Was he more excited by her total surrender?

Margaret hoped it was the case, as she wanted him to drill into her pussy deeper than anyone had entered her! She melted in his arms as she glanced up and saw him smiling at her. One thing was sure : she would never try to escape these powerful arms! She knew she had a last barrier to break to become the woman she wanted to be : she had still to meet Francis and tell him the devastating truth; she now loved another man who was much older than he was and she was carrying two babies from that man! The result of the tests had arrived on the previous day and she had not even disclosed it to Charles! He would be in heaven and she would stay with her feet pointing to the ceiling for a whole week at least!

Charles took again Margaret's nipples in his hands and twisted them hard? She gasped from pain but before she could react in any way, he completely changed his angle of attack. He placed his hand behind her head and forced her downward. In order to keep her equilibrium, her only solution was to bend down at her waist. She found soon what Charles meant when he had told her he wanted to train her further for his pleasure because, at this moment, he started to spank her seriously. There were no gentle caresses but hard solid blows. Margaret was completely taken by surprise.

She yelled in surprise and soon became to scream in pain but Charles held her tight. When her screams were replaced by whimpers and sobs, the blows were replaced by caresses around her pussy hole. When she started to moan in delight, Charles resumed his spanking. He continued alternating between ultimate pleasure and horrible pain until she was totally confused : she couldn't divine if the hand of Charles would bring her delicate pleasure or utter pain. After twenty minutes of such a treatment, she couldn't discern what Charles was doing to her bum.

Her ass was on fire from the heavy spanking and in the same time, his caresses on her ass were overwhelming. She moaned and started to move in rhythm to his touch.

- Oh, I think this pussy enjoys to be punished, don't you think so?

- For sure, Master, I love when you decide to beat seriously my ass. Nobody would give me the hard spanking that this girl really needs. Please continue to punish my ass. I really enjoy it! Please!!!

He just stopped beating her and whispered to her ear :

- You seem ready to show Francis that you are truly my pet, that I fully own you and that he does not keep any rights on you! Are you ready to tell him so face to face?

- Yes, Master! Ready when you are! I don't keep any feelings for him and severing our ties would suit me so completely!

- Be it so! I will summon him here!

12