Margaret is Unleashed Ch. 03

Story Info
Confrontation with Francis.
6.4k words
1.94
18k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
865 Followers

From an idea by Mary Confrontation with Francis


Margaret had put on a new dress that hugged her body like a glove. She had never worn such a sexy outfit during her marriage years! Francis would have balked at her appearance, saying it was slutty and wanton but she didn't care any more about her former husband's opinion. She had introduced a demand for divorce and her marriage with Francis would soon become history. She had chosen this dress especially for Charles' birthday and Charles had loved it so much that he had led her to the most expensive hotel in the town. He had stripped her naked and had made love to her for 36 hours with just short interruptions for dinner and a little sleep. She had enjoyed his stamina so much! Francis had never had this marvellous strength she now saw as granted! She had enjoyed being so thoroughly used and abused by her Master. She couldn't wait to show Francis her complete subservience to Charles and add a new cuckoldry mark to his head!

Margaret's mother had told her that cuckolded husbands developed antlers on their forehead. If it was true, Francis must have big problems now to enter their home through the garage door and she wanted to make many other additions to his predicament! She had seen in a museum a deer with enormous antlers. If she continued with the same rhythm, Francis would outperform this poor deer before their divorce was delivered! She often stayed with Charles all day long and often remained in bed during the whole weekend, feeding on fruit, cheese and sandwiches just to stay longer with Charles! He was a very inventive lover, always proposing her new ways to reach a thundering climax.

Yesterday, as an example, she was chatting through the window of the first floor with a neighbour. Charles has stepped in surreptitiously and had entered her naked pussy unbeknownst. Margaret had yelled in surprise with the sudden invasion but Charles had continued on his advantage. Charles had been quite adamant ; she was never to have her pussy covered when she was in her bedroom. She had soon discovered Charles' reasons! Margaret had to tell her neighbour that she had hurt her knee and needed to see to her wound. She had just time enough to shut the window and close the curtain. Charles had already shoved his huge cock deep into her tender sheath and she soon started to sing another song that felt like a dagger into Francis' heart!

It was now the final test for her couple with Charles : either Francis would leave her definitively to enjoy her life with her uncle who had become her lover or he would realize how worthless he has always been and accept the shameful role of the cuckold, restrained to clean the floor and take out the garbage bins. One thing was sure : he would never share her bed again! This was reserved for her beloved Charles! She was ready to let Francis lick her pussy or her ass clean after Charles had extensively fucked her in all her available holes but nothing else! That was a role meant for him. She would probably start to travel to dream destinations with her lover, leaving her husband behind to cater for the necessities of life! Whatever Francis decided about Charles' final destination would suit Margaret perfectly provided she had no part in it!

There was a last option she would propose to Francis if he wanted to get difficult : getting castrated and wear girly outfits for the rest of his life. She was confident he would never accept it! She would have invited well hung black men and offer them to fuck Francis' ass while she swooned with Charles' caresses just before his eyes! Of course, Francis would have to have his name altered to something more feminine like Frances but it would not change things a lot for him : he had been always a lousy lover, a worthless stud and such a destiny would suit him perfectly! At least, he would not disappoint another girl! Francis was quite apt to seduce an unwary girl as he had done with her but would never be able to satisfy the poor wench. He had made her think that she was responsible for her failure to become pregnant after ten years of marriage while it was him who had a very low sperm count that would make him totally unable to sire a baby! Margaret wanted him to pay for his lies!

Margaret had still not decided whether she would divorce from Francis and marry Charles or just continue to live out if marriage with her lover! Wearing once more a wedding dress appealed to her and using Francis as her personal pussy vacuum cleaner would restore her self-esteem! She may invite their whole family for a party where Francis' tongue would be highly in demand! She had planned to have Sara as her bridesmaid but she would make sure her pretty cousin was naked under her dress, ready for anything! Charles was a true stallion and when he was in the mood for love, Margaret knew that she would be overworked coping with his sexual needs alone. An outside help would be required!

Knowing Charles, Margaret would probably end up equally naked under her wedding dress but with a large plug in one of her holes! Margaret looked forward for it! He was the faithful companion but Margaret now knew how to make Charles mad with lust. She wanted to drain him completely, until he wasn't able to get a hard on. That was a challenge she really relished after ten years of sexual starvation with Francis. She wanted to forget him completely and keep very pleasant souvenirs of her trysts with Charles! That would help her during evenings until she would grow old!

Charles had decided he would wait at their home until she told him to come on stage if he was needed. Margaret thus went alone to the train station to fetch Francis. She had discussed with Charles about what she would say to her soon to be estranged husband. At the last minute, she decided to go to the station totally naked under her short dress. It would be a last demeaning action to her hubby! She saw him the instant he stepped out of the carriage and she walked to meet him. Previously, she would have run to jump in his arms. Francis should have been warned that she still held a grudge against him when she walked slowly, almost reluctantly toward him without her usual ebullient mood. He bent to kiss her but she eluded his kiss on her lips and just brushed her cheek against his with no contact between them. She had no intention of ever sharing a love kiss with such a bastard! He inquired :

-Hello, Honey! You seem in a very dark mood! Aren't you happy to have me back home?

- Hello, Francis! How was your travel? I have bad news and good news for you: Which do you prefer to start?

-The good news first, then!

-You asked for it! You remember you told me that it was my fault if I was barren! You declined when I suggested you to make tests!

-Yes! My seed is very rich! The problem must have come from your eggs!

-I must tell you I am carrying a baby that is now two months old and I must also inform you that you weren't the father!

-What? You've cheated on me! How can you be so sure I am not the father?

-Because you have not approached my eggs for six months! And you knew why I couldn't have babies! I had an affair with Charles while you were away and when he cummed in my pussy, I didn't try to clean it as you had decided I was barren. I trusted you! When I should have had my next period, I just missed it! Tests with the gynaecologist proved I was pregnant with twins! What do you say of it, Francis?

-They could still be my children!

-Unfortunately for you, it's impossible! The gynaecologist you consulted when I couldn't conceive children has immediately told me it was unlikely, especially with twins! He had explained it to you years ago and you mitted to inform me! I wanted to be sure and we further tested them ; they are both Charles' offspring : you have no part in my pregnancy!

-If you are a whore fucking with anyone, that doesn't mean I am sterile!

-Certainly not but you misinformed me, telling me I was responsible for it while the problems come exclusively from you and you knew it! You made my life a mess, a long tunnel of guilt but now I have my revenge. I may disclose your whole family the complete story and just divorce from you. It could just fire back on me and I would be the divorced wife of an impotent man! I would share the shame with you and I pray that you won't choose that solution! You have another possibility that I would rather prefer : we still get a divorce but you will be allowed to stay near me with no public disclosure. Just I intend to marry Charles and there can't be two men in a family unless I am the mother of one of them! Therefore, when we will have guests, you will wear a chastity cage and Charles will hold its key! You will act the perfect cuckold, chatting politely with our guests and looking smart but as soon as our guests have left, you will change to women's clothes ; a skirt or a dress, tights, a padded bra, a G string and high heels, just the outfit I was forced to put on to look like the happy housewife that I have never been!

She continued as she felt this really hit home :

-Of course, now you are broke : you will have to earn your living! Charles will no longer provide you a walk in the park and you will have to clean the floor, to make the laundry and clean the toilets, every dirty chore in this house! I intend you to make the ironing, the food preparation and I want restaurant class food if you don't want to be reduced to more degrading duties. Of course, you would never be in position to touch me in any way while I am planning to have a very active sexual life with Charles, nothing to do with our former marital life! Your cock cage will be chained to the wall permanently when you won't be on duty!

Francis never tried to deny his responsibility. At least, he assumed his wrongdoings unless he was too dumb to realize he was cornered!

-OK! I think I have no choice here!

-To the contrary but I would have no more control on your life then and you will probably need to be castrated as I don't want you to seduce another girl with your fiendishly gentle manners! Would that suit you?

Margaret knew Francis would choose to become a cuckold. He wanted to keep his manhood even though everyone would know him as the scrubwoman in charge of all the dirty chores! She explained in detail how she saw the next days. She would wear a cocktail dress with plenty of Chantilly lace with just a narrow belt of python skin and a deep cleavage to exhibit a body in the nude tones that would cover her whole body but would stay invisible. Most people would think she was totally nude under her dress and that was what excited Margaret! She wanted to stun Charles with her elegance and her boldness! She had already found a cup less bra that was just a web of straps and a matching slip : it would be purely formal and she would feel almost completely exposed and the idea just thrilled her? When Charles would discover the outfit, he would almost certainly want to fuck her fully clad with it!

-Ok, Margaret! You've won! Can I go and rest in our bedroom. We might discuss later : I feel tired!

-Are you kidding? There is now no place you could call OUR bedroom! I now share Charles' bedroom and you have never been invited there. We have a bedroom for servants in the basement but you'll need to wear girl's attire to be allowed in unless you want to sleep in the garden. I don't think you have a convenient train to return to Bath at this hour!

Francis bowed down but told Margaret he had no dresses or skirts. Margaret laughed out loud :

-You must be joking : I have skirts with elastic band at the waist they should fit you perfectly as you are far from being athletic!

Francis was quite reluctant but Margaret cornered him : she loved discovering him in an ankle length skirt with 2 inches high heels. Francis stumbled in these heels and Margaret enjoyed watching his difficulties. She was a bit sadist but Francis had misled her relentlessly in thinking that she was responsible for not giving him the babies he wanted so much! He had kept her on a tight leash and now she had gotten rid of his authority and she would never accept to be dominated by another man. Charles had promised they would live as equals without him trying to take the upper hand on her. She trusted him after these two months living with him without any trouble but only time would tell...

Margaret called for Francis, telling him to keep permanently a vibrating dildo in his girly purse and give it to her discreetly on request. Margaret's dress was sufficiently flaring to allow her to slide it easily into her twat in which she had opened a discreet hole. She had also a butterfly vibrator she could insert under her bra to play with her nipples or on her clit. Margaret wanted not to lose a minute of her new life as a free woman! She had plenty of lost time to regain. She organized a meeting with a known lawyer to start her divorce procedure. She also picked a wedding dress designer to take her measurements. It would be simple as the ceremony would take place in six months and she would be then in her eighth month of pregnancy with twins. She would have difficulties passing through doors! She could imagine Francis walking just three steps behind her, opening the doors for her and carrying her bags where she would put the clothes she intended to offer Charles and those she would have bought for her future babies, the food she had chosen for Charles and Francis would have to get satisfied with Charles' leftovers if there were any!

Margaret put on the sexy outfit she had chosen to meet uncle Charles and forced Francis to wear a very stiff suit, one size too small just to impart it the permanent discomfort she saw adequate for her former husband. She arranged her make up, making sure that Charles would be mesmerized at first sight. She walked lasciviously wobbling her hips on her five inches high stilettos that would make her taller than Francis. She remembered to make her tits jiggle happily for the pleasure of Charles, while Francis would open the doors for her. There was no point in offering him any idea of ever regaining his former status. When they arrived in the lobby where Charles had been waiting, she let him discover how she was clad before taking him in her arms and holding him tight for a long time. She took his lips and gave him an open mouth kiss. Francis kept his upper lift stiff in front of this display of tender love. Charles had seen Francis and seemed ill at ease with his closeness :

- Don't worry, Charles! Francis has accepted all my conditions : He will be permanently locked inside a cock cage and you will hold the key!. When he will not be on duty as my official cuckold, he will wear girly clothes and do all the hard or dirty work in this household. I want you to feel completely safe with him around! Francis is going to open our bed and prepare it for our first official night of love! This time, I will chain him to the wall before giving you officially the key of his cage : he will be allowed to watch us play together and see what he has definitively lost! That will be the last time he will watch me in action with my lover, as I don't intend to have a voyeur at home!

Charles locked Francis' cage to the wall as Margaret had decided it. She made sure that her future ex husband could have a perfect view on the battlefield. She made a great fuss in helping Charles out of his clothes and taking hers off. She accompanied any removal of clothes, shoes or socks with deep torrid kisses. Francis appeared not to enjoy the show but he was unable to put a stop to it. Finally Charles and Margaret were naked on the bed. She took her partner deep into her throat and started to suck him hard, as if there would be no tomorrow. She loved every inch of his hard cock fucking her tight throat. Francis had never been able to obtain such a result! Margaret glanced frequently at him to be sure he still looked at her and didn't try to look away...

Margaret slurped at the hard poker that rammed her mouth. It rode in and out past her very wet and wide-open lips. Charles seemed to enjoy the treatment, as he grew even bigger. Margaret had difficulties taking him in whole but she wanted Francis to know she had taken Charles to the hilt! That would add to his feeling of inferiority! She could smell his fresh sweat coating his cock and she was turned on by the odour! She looked again to Charles who was watching her with ogled eyes. She teased him again by opening her legs wide and caressing her clit in circular moves with her middle finger. She soon added her forefinger. She arched her back, moaned and closed her eyes in bliss as she reached her first climax. She screamed very loud, making sure that Francis would know the intensity of her feelings that had nothing to do with what she had ever felt with him!!! She should have realized much earlier that Francis was nearly useless in bed especially with an experienced partner in heat!

Margaret spit out Charles' prick to take his balls one after the other in her mouth and making them roll playfully on her tongue inside. The strands of hair on his balls were tickling Margaret's chin and encouraged her to take him deeper in her gullet. Her fingers were now swimming in an ocean of love juices. Margaret wanted to come so badly : she did not want to obtain an orgasm by frigging her pussy but like a grown up woman by having her pussy stretched around Charles' large shaft that was presently dangling in front of her eyes. Margaret impaled herself on Charles' rigid pole. She had had on their first encounter some difficulties to receive Charles' succulent manhood but he had reamed her fuck hole to his respectable girth. She knew Francis would never be able to make her cum anymore but she didn't want him anywhere near her pussy and this ban perfectly suited her. She was now quite aware that Francis was a lousy lover, not worth of her attention, soft, short; thin, in short: pencil like while Charles was just the opposite : rock hard; long and meaty, a gorgeous treat for any woman! He could have been no older than twenty-five years old!

Charles cupped both of her breasts in his strong hands and started to play with her nipples. Margaret knew she was totally unable to resist such a caress but it was so enjoyable that she pressed her tits in his hands. She also opened wider her legs in the faint hope Charles would like to fuck her raw. He always found new ways to play with her : he had visited her pussy, her ass, her mouth, for sure but he had also explored the valley between her breasts. He had also used her clenched feet like a makeshift vagina and she had reached another climax when he had covered her feet with his thick cum. When he had cummed in his briefs, he had just asked her to clean them in her mouth and she had never objected to such a degrading task! Nothing was too dirty for Margaret if it was for Charles' pleasure! And she found her pleasure in her submission! . Exploring the body of her mate had helped her plunge back in time! It was decided she would have a beautiful marriage with a deep red long dress and a matching veil and a garter ceremony before the ball!

Margaret curled her hair around Charles' cock and played with it. Her partner seemed to like it very much and his manhood grew soon to impressive diameter. Margaret alternated between teasing Charles with her hair and then taking him deep in her throat; massaging him with her tongue before he returned to her silky hair until he exploded, soiling her face with jets of hot cum on her eyes, her nose, her cheek and her chin. Margaret didn't try to wipe her face clean : she kept the cum as a testimony of her dedication to Charles! The moment of her triumph came when she looked at Francis. He looked sad but couldn't stop watching the rivulets of cum cascading on her chin and dripping on her taut tits. She had wanted to tell Francis to lick them clean but it would allow him a close look at her assets and she did not want it!

dan57
dan57
865 Followers
12