Margaret is Unleashed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead she turned toward Charles and offered him her breasts. He licked them clean and played with her engorged buds, twisting, pulling and pinching her nipples. Margaret had never endured such a frenzy of lust. Francis had always declined the offer to lick her breasts clean and told her to get a shower before anything. He would never know how Charles' ministrations had made her hotter than she had ever been and she was now ready for anything with Charles, even the dirtiest acts of submission!

Margaret didn't bother to spit out the precum with which Charles had inundated her mouth or the saliva that drooled out of the corner of her mouth when she pulled off his stiff cock. She rearranged the pillows around him so that he found the couch as comfortable as he would wish it. Margaret anticipated they would share long hours on this bed and she wanted to make the most of it. As soon as he was conveniently positioned on the bed, Margaret straddled him with groans of utter delight. She covered Charles with compliments about the hardness and the length of his cock but it was mainly desultory comparisons with the softness of his cock and the little size of his balls that paled in comparison with Charles' package. After this assault on Francis' self esteem, Margaret turned her head to glance toward her former husband :

-Look, sissy! I am going to impale myself on this raging cock! Charles is a true stallion, quite worthy of the interest from any woman, just the opposite from you! You should try to memorize his lessons. She had grabbed his cock and aimed it straight toward her pussy. The cock disappeared slowly into her offered pussy, accompanied by strangled screams of ecstasy. She let line after line disappear in her wet pussy before lifting her hips up. She kept just the helmet in her pussy before burying him again to the hilt with a slurp of wet pleasure. She did it several times with increasing urgency until Charles exploded deep in her pussy.

-God, it's so good your pussy is like velvet on my cock and it is as hot as lava inside. It's a pity you are already pregnant. I would have loved to fire a salvo directly on your eggs and knock you up knowingly!

-Don't brood on lost opportunities! We will have plenty of other opportunities together! I have always dreamed of a large family : I am not that old and I would like to attend the wedding of my children and the birth of my grand children!

All that small talk deliberately aimed at just hitting at Francis' heart. He may have kept important information from Margaret but he didn't think he deserved such a harsh treatment! Of course, Margaret didn't share his opinion and Charles supported his partner! Margaret now completely dominated her former husband he just couldn't imagine bucking when she cruelly treated her so badly!

Margaret had put on a lace teddy that was completely see-through and left nothing to imagination. The lace was there just to attract attention and not hide anything! She teased Francis by walking with her swaying hips in front of her soon to be cuckolded husband. He had no way to interfere and she wanted him to know she didn't want to keep any link with him. She had heated the master bedroom to toasty warmth where she could stay naked in front of Charles until the next morning. She wanted to make sure Francis would witness the extent of his cuckoldry : nothing would be spared to him! Margaret bent forward to take Charles' cock complacently into her mouth. When she lifted her head with a proud jerk toward Francis, sticky pre-cum covered her lips and extra saliva drooled out of her mouth when she pulled off of his stiff cock, Francis would know what she had been up to with Charles! She lifted the weight off her knees and played a long time with a fluffy pillow she had bought especially for the occasion. Margaret made sure Francis would see in detail all the folds of her freshly shaven pussy!

Margaret then sat on Charles' thighs and slowly lowered her scantily clad body down onto him. She made a great fuss tickling his chest with the tips of her long golden locks falling every which way as he lay back from his sitting position at the bed's edge and fell against the soft king size bed. A quick sidewise glance told he she had the full attention of Francis. She playfully rubbed the thin hair on his chest against her proud and yet so soft, smooth bare breasts that ware as white as milk. Their lips met, teasing and kissing with increasing urgency. She told him just loud enough for Francis to hear it all :

-I love you, I need your magnificent cock that always give me so much pleasure, nothing to compare with what that nitwit ever provided me! I need a true man to enter me now, to make a royal entry in my pussy, to make me forget that this lousy fucker had been proud enough to pretend he was trying to cover me while he was just able to insert his toy cock into my searing pussy? I want now a real man to quench the fire in my belly! Would you do that for me?

-By all means, Milady! A gentleman is always proud to help such a beautiful lady! It's a job for gentlemen and I will be proud to perform whenever you want! Brace yourself for a mighty climax!

Leaving Charles getting up, Margaret turned toward Francis, bent toward him until Her face was just inches from his face. He was wondering about what she wanted. She just opened her mouth wide to show him the white gooey she had kept in her mouth. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed hard. She opened again her mouth to show Francis she had dutifully ingested all the rich seed Charles had provided her. Francis seemed disgusted and above all disheartened. Margaret didn't care : her former husband had been so nasty with her in the last years that he deserved such a punishment. She had still a lot of funny ideas to humiliate him!

Charles turned toward Margaret and grabbed her ass cheeks in his strong hands. He may be much older than Francis, his broad shoulders and sinewy arms were much stronger than Francis' had ever been. He may have grey hair but at least he was not balding like her former husband! Charles was a nice piece of male strength and all his energy was at her disposal. With him she felt ready to go quite far, well farther she had ever gone with another man even in her dreams. In truth, there was no limit to what she would accept from her new lover! If his demands went farther than what she was ready to accept, she would just set new limits, just for him!

He dragged her over top of the bunched up sheets to the very edge of their bed. He spread effortlessly her legs at the thighs holding them up tight and wide open, with her knees bent and his cock rubbing the folds of her fuck hole. She relaxed completely and shamelessly enjoyed to feel both of her holes gaping open and ready for any visit. Her clit was throbbing and dancing, ready to be rubbed, fondled and sucked as hard as Charles wanted. Her lover had made his tongue into a thick and hard probe with which he drilled into her love channel and tasted her hungry for caresses clit. He seemed to be very fond of her thick love juices he licked greedily off her pussy lips. He teased again and again with his tongue and she wiggled with delight under his ministrations.

-Yes! Yes! Don't even think to change anything! Margaret just gasped, short of air. "Yeah, yeah! Please, don't stop for your dear life! I might kill you otherwise!

Margaret felt an arousal like never before even with her first love, years before! Mark had been her first fling. He had taken her virginity on their first date but she had left him when she discovered he also dated her best friend. Now she was wiser and she would just offer him a threesome where he could compare the two girls' sex drive! She was confident she would win easily such a contest!

Margaret screamed shamelessly as she completely let loose in presence of her former husband. He didn't matter any more and that convinced her she had made the right choices! She was now immersed within total bliss. Charles was just hot and handsome and he turned her on. She couldn't wait to have his tongue, his fingers or his cock exploring other recesses of her body. When he grew tired of tonguing her clit, he then forced three fingers up inside her wet pussy. They twisted and pumped in and out of her wide spread swollen lips and for added sensation, he forced their pressure up into her belly. That was the first time in her life that she was fist fucked and she enjoyed it tremendously.

Charles took care not to put his son or daughter to any risk but he tried to ream her wider to prepare her for delivery by opening his hand inside her. He reached her sensitive G spot and she enjoyed a terrific climax that sent her to heaven. The feeling was overwhelming. It felt like a hot flame that continued to burn with each pass. She was enjoying this very much! As she continued to feel a series of minor climaxes, she naturally threw my forehead backwards in ecstasy and sunk it into her pillow. Her back slightly arched off the warm bed and her mouth fell open, looking for more air. Her eyes shut tight to concentrate on the incredible feelings in her belly. Her fists clenched the on the white bed sheets at her hips and hung on to them for dear life.

The long deep "ah", which escaped from my parted lips, soon took a more urgent pitch as she was approaching yet another major climax. With Francis, she had thought that she could endure one big climax and then would fell asleep but with Charles she had been able to feel up to five climaxes in a row but today was special : she had cow continuously cummed mightily for nearly thirty minutes and it seemed not ready to ebb down and she wanted to continue until she fainted from total exhaustion but that seemed still far away. Charles was such an incredible lover. She had lost so much time dealing with Francis who was such a lousy lover in comparison!

When Charles stopped to take a much-needed refreshment, she just told him to attach Francis on the terrace : she no longer needed his gaze on their lovemaking. Francis followed Charles on the terrace. It was on the fourth floor : there was no risk of escape and Charles tied him back in front of the lift machinery : he would be unable to listen to any sounds coming from the flat. Charles returned a few minutes later with redoubled energy. This time he didn't try to resume his tonguing of her clit : he had other urgent needs as he arranged her on the edge of the bed with her knees on the floor.

There was no surprise for her when she felt a pressure building on her ass hole. She wanted this penetration to be completely his something she would never have accepted from Francis but now felt normal and natural from Charles : he was her lover and he had every right on her body. He had never asked for her permission and she couldn't imagine denying it to him! She felt she was his property now and she was proud to be owned by such a handsome man! She would love to give him as large an offspring as he would want. She had decided of everything in her destiny and her last decision had been to divorce Francis but she would love to get rid of that tedious task and abandon herself completely to Charles' will!

Margaret felt Charles' long and hard shaft filling gradually her ass. He took great care not to hurt her virgin hole that stretched gradually before the constant assault. He stopped his entry each time she emitted a moan of discomfort but resumed his entry as soon as she calmed down. She was quite surprised when his pubic hair came in contact with her tender butt. She instinctively put her hands to the massive intruder who had opened her for new discoveries. The big poker was filling her completely and yet, she felt absolutely no pain, just a feeling of being filled to capacity. Margaret knew that after a few months of training, she would be ready for bigger intruders but this one would be perfect for the moment! Francis would never have been able for her to feel so completely sated with his childlike prick... She was adult now and needed adult games!

Margaret felt as if the man's tool was still growing inside her. It was just an appearance as her body was relaxing around the cock. It felt as though it was going up far enough to eventually reach her throat. With extreme care, he started to move faster and faster inside her belly. She knew he was fucking her ass hole and that filled her with pride. Her asshole never objected to the furiously raw fucking that followed in and out of her wanting bowels. When she started to accompany his moves, Charles decided that she was now ready for more. He opened a long box and extracted from the velvety casket a long dildo that had been moulded on his magnificent cock. He searched for her hole and soon found it as she tried to find another attacker that she failed to discover. She had to wait until the dildo was firmly lodged into her pussy before explaining her she was now double penetrated by his cock and that he wanted to have either his true cock or the dildo permanently shoved in one of her holes. If a doctor needed to examine her, she could just push the dildo inside her throat so there would have no lapse in her penetration. He told her she would soon get used to it filling one of her holes or another! In fact, she was turned on even more by this idea of having him constantly inside her and throbbing mightily.

Margaret felt another wave building up in her belly. It grew rapidly until she exploded suddenly unable to quell it:"Oh, my God! Aahhh" Margaret's scream lasted several minutes. After another twenty minutes and several mind-boggling climaxes, Charles let her rest. She had only the long dildo plunged into her pussy and it wasn't vibrating. Charles told her he would make her experience a vibrating version and leave it at the highest speed. She would probably faint!

Charles wanted to know whether he could revive her just by entering her pussy again with his true cock. Margaret objected that she would become a puppet in his hands but he dismissed the case : "Just tell me when you are tired of having me torturing one of your holes in a permanent basis! I think you will come to the point of feeling it quite natural and just strange when it will stop throbbing inside you! Now you may rest, darling! You will need strength to meet the second session this evening but before you take your nap, we will allow Francis in and make him perform his normal duties by cleaning your pussy and ass hole of any seed with his tongue! We won't tell him I haven't cummed in your belly, as I don't think of making a habit of it!

- Your wishes are my orders, Master : I love you!

12