Margarete and Hans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margarete quickly wrapped her legs around his abdomen, preventing him to withdraw, and finally taking off the painful pressure his brutal clasp had caused on her waist. Hans was surprised by the strength of her grip. He grinned into her feverish kissing, not letting go of his head. What a tigress. Now he'll fuck her.

He started his slow pelvic movements, eliciting another unwilling moan from her. She was flooding. Despite the immense tightness, her lubrication provided the necessary sleekness to her interior, and Hans was able to find a steady rhythm, slowly pumping his swollen manhood, exploring the very depths of her sanctuary.

She continued to straddle him, as if fearful he could stop and withdraw. What a maddening sensation of fullness. God he was big. His own excitement accelerating, Hans felt the ferocity of Margarete's freed cravings, and the amazing pressure of unrestrained female arousal squeezing hard on his trapped member. The fierceness of her grip made it hard work for him, to overcome her tightness, and unwillingness to let him pull out too far. It was quickly becoming a battle of dominance. He wanted to tease her more, while she tried her best to keep his enormous cock buried deeply.

Pressing the full strength of his body against her for a moment, Margarete, once again taken aback by the incredible perception of fullness his huge cock was able to provoke, let go of him for a second, and to enjoy the phenomenal sensation. Hans quickly took advantage of her lessening grip, briskly grabbing her armpits, and once again forced her whole body upwards along the wall.

Realizing his intent to tease her, she used all her fighting might to stop him from pulling out, fought him even more wildly, but to no avail. Hans pinned her to the wall, and slowly pulled out his bursting member.

"God dammit, you're strong."

"I told you, I'd fuck you. And I'm going to do just that."

When he saw her annoyed expression, even in her highly excited state her enormous pride showed, he triumphantly kissed her, enjoying her puffy lips. But now she fought him, cruelly biting his lip. The viciousness of her annoyance fueled his passion. Her resistance didn't matter. Hans just wouldn't give in. She would have to draw blood. Margarete wasn't ready to go that far, and gave in, reluctantly accepted his dominance, and ceased her resistance. It made his kissing tender and gentle. Hans began to softly nibble on her pouty lips, licking her nose, her cheeks, marking her face with his saliva. Margarete began to enjoyed the mixture of gentleness and teasing in his lovemaking.

Abruptly, he stopped, observing her heated complexion for another moment. "You're so damn beautiful."

Her smile became all bitchy again.

"Just fuck me, you brute."

Quickly, carnal hunger consumed them once more. His kissing anew intensified, her response equally vehement. Pressing her to the wall, he lastly grabbed her ass, and commenced to thrust into her in slow long strokes, provoking a series of guttural moans. Eventually, the steady beat of his movements began to reverberate through the walls. He fucked her long and hard. His brief gentleness once more replaced by a domineering aggressiveness.

Hans felt his balls tightening. A tingling and prickling sensation in his loins announced the rapid nearing of his peak. His movements became even more urgent. Losing any restraint, Hans hammered into her with all his strength. Margarete wasn't exactly there yet. But her animalistic hunger, to finally be able to let go, and just drown in ecstasy, wasn't far off either.

They were both lost in a trance like state. Either one striving for release. Hence, they didn't realize the loud noises they were generating. Both were oblivious to all that labored breathing, that muffled sound of his increasingly violent thrusts, until they both heard that angry voice, and fists pounding on the other side of that ugly wall.

"Keep it down assholes! I'm trying to get some sleep in here!"

Perplexed, Hans held in. For an instant, his sweaty face lost its passion, and terrifying coldness surfaced. His demon seemed to take over, piercing the wall as if the monster would be able to see the unfortunate bloke, and he hissed menacingly, "You want me to come over, and blow your head off?"

That did it. Margarete felt jitters in her belly, an intense itching exploded in her sex, and immense warmness leisurely flooded through the rest of her body. Her vision became focused for a brief moment to observe his demon. Not afraid anymore, Margarete took in her fierce protectors' fury in front of her, and whispered with a smile, "Finish it, Hans. Liberate us both."

With renewed vigor Hans thrust into her, disregarding the grim state of their worlds, until he emptied his potency with a raucous growl deep into her sanctuary. Margarete clinched to her angry protector with all her might, and the firework of joyous sensory overload ultimately forced the constant fear for her life, that dark cloud of relentless danger to the back of her head, and the outlawed female was finally able to let go, and enjoy their synchronized peak.