Margarita's & Pot Make My Pussy Hot

Story Info
She's convinced to swing.
4.7k words
4.2
145.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers

My wife, Julie, is a gorgeous woman. At 40 only two things mar her petite little body. Stretch marks on her belly from childbirth and the fact she basically only has nipples for breasts.

Having been married to two sluts before my current wife, I recognized it in Julie. I guess I am attracted to slutty women, perhaps because I am the male version of that label.

I knew Julie was a slut of world-class proportions. I also knew the only way to keep a slut faithful was to keep her appetite for 'strange' satisfied.

I was also to the point where Julie fucking others, in my presence, was less hurtful than her cheating on me. In fact, I had so convinced myself of this, I was all time asking Julie to open up sexually to threesomes and swinging and the like.

I had images of her in my mind on her knees, in a room full of men waiting to use her willingly sucking mouth. I also fantasized of her on a bed, moaning her lust, her legs in the air while strange men with large cocks took turns fucking her. But I couldn't get her to go there.

We had fought on the issue on numerous occasions, but my fears of her growing restless and cheating on me would not allow me to give the issue a rest even if I couldn't bring it up to her any longer, because of arguments on the matter.

I decided I must skillfully guide her to the first event and then she would probably go there willingly. I set about devising a plan.

Besides being gorgeous, Julie is a social animal. We regularly entertain friends at our home, where my talents at the BBQ grill are used to their utmost. This time I intended to use more than my talents at the grill to gain enjoyment for our guests, my wife, and myself.

I have over the years been able to get Julie to loosen up on her attire some. When we met she dressed rather frumpishly. She usually looked like the President of the local School Marm's Association. A lot of this had to do with body image, and though I never successfully argued that a man didn't care what you looked like, gross obesity aside, if his cock was in your mouth or your pussy, she wouldn't relent.

She stated her reluctance to wear sexy clothing stemmed from the background of a wife of a low paying military man not being able to afford sexy clothing and she had no desire to dress "trashy and flashy".

I was able to counter those arguments when my small-business began to thrive and year in and year out draw in revenues in the multiple 6-figure range. So she could now afford anything. I countered the "trashy and flash" by purchasing sexy, yet classy clothing for her at Christmas one year and when she liked what I had purchased explained to her this wasn't "trashy and flashy", yet was still sexy.

She had gradually changed in the way she dressed. Her skirts had gotten shorter, which looked great with her long tanned legs, and she had gradually moved toward only wearing thong panties. For the party we were currently planning, I asked her to wear a recently purchased black mini-skirt. I didn't ask her to wear a specific blouse, feeling she should have the choice, to select as conservative a blouse as she wanted to help her feel comfortable in her new mini and not draw attention in her mind to the extremely short skirt.

When I came through the bedroom as she was dressing and I saw her putting on pantyhose.

“Are pantyhose necessary? This is after all an informal get together and you should be comfortable in your attire. Your legs are already nicely tanned this year and hose of any kind shouldn't be necessary.”

I would have liked it ok if she had chosen lace-top thigh highs, but none were better than pantyhose (my view of the modern chastity belt). She agreed with my assessment.

“One less waistband would be more comfortable.”

She returned the pantyhose to her lingerie drawer.

Now phase I of my plan was in place and the rest could proceed.

Some of our friends were married couples and some were single. We hadn't gravitated away from singles once we married as so many couples do and the single guys and gals were a regular part of our entertaining. I had singled out a young black male co-worker as my 'partner in crime' as Julie had a fantasy about big black cocks fucking her.

Gerome was his name and I explained my plan to him and detailed his part in the plan, and he eagerly agreed to participate. I had known he would, for I had seen him undress Julie with his eyes more than once. I guess the vision of a strong burly black man fucking a petite blond white girl wasn't just a white man fantasy.

So the plan was in place as the guests started to arrive for a late afternoon BBQ. The ribs were sizzling in the smoker, and a large pitcher of Top Shelf Margaritas was chilling in the fridge. Julie liked these especially well, and I did too because with three shots of booze and three shots of mix per drink, one didn't have to drink many to feel the effect.

As she poured for the first of our guests, she politely poured herself one and began to imbibe. My wife, ever the dutiful hostess, kept glasses topped off and, congenially, drank right along keeping pace with our guests. By the time the ribs were served with the fixings, she was starting to feel the effect as she had consumed several of the potent cocktails, on an empty stomach. I cautioned her to slow her consumption. I wanted her relaxed and slightly buzzed, but not ready-to-pass-out drunk.

After the meal and some socializing, the couples started to drift toward the door. I had hoped the free-flowing liquid refreshment would encourage hasty departures and it had worked. The single males however were all staying put. They all knew the grand plan, though not the detail, for their involvement would be spontaneous.

After all the couples had left and only several single males remained, Gerome asked

“John how about we check out that new 52” theater system you been braggin’ about at work.”

“Sure, why not, it’s in the den.”

Gerome briefly reviewed our impressive library of videos, then asked, loud enough so Julie could hear.

“Got any skin flicks?”

“Yes, sure do.”

I went to the stash in the master bedroom. I chose one that had the semblance of a plot to it, hoping to keep Julie interested in it.

When I returned the sweet yet acrid smell of Pot was floating in the room. I had told Gerome to try to get Julie to smoke some. I knew this always made her horny, but she was on again off again about its use. As I entered the room, she was taking a big hit off the joint Gerome had passed her. She passed it to me and I hit on it then passed it on.

We continued to pass the joint around the room until it was gone. All totaled Julie took three hits off the joint. In her desire to be a good hostess, she had joined right in which was what I had hoped for.

“Ok guys, settle in so I can start the video.”

I put the video in the VCR.

The plot was one that would complement the Interracial gangbabg theme of the movie, the producer had sought to portray.

It was about a young woman taken captive by a biker gang and forced to serve them sexually, but who overtime, comes to enjoy her role. It had all the elements I needed. Multiple partners, and interracial fucking. I threw a pillow on the floor beside the sofa, and lay down on my belly to watch. I gestured for Julie to join me. Though partially drunk and partially stoned, she managed a very ladylike decent to the floor beside me in the short dress she was wearing. I snuggled in close to her and we started watching the fuck flick. As the movie progressed, I sensed a rise in her level of excitement, characterized by her fidgety movements next to me. I decided it was time to put the next phase of my plan into action.

Rolling to my side I drew her into my arms and kissed her a long, slow, deep-wet kiss. The kind designed to stir feelings. She responded by kissing me back in the same manner. It certainly appeared as though the combination of Margarita's, Pot, the fucking on the movie and my kiss was creating the desired effect. Now it was time to see how deeply that effect ran.

I began kissing her again, and at the same time I ever so slowly crept my hand down her back and across her ass until it was at the hem of her short skirt. My hand then reversed direction and started to slide up under her skirt, along her inner thigh. When I reached the crotch of her panties I slid my hand up onto her ass. As my fingers traced her crotch upward to her ass, it felt as though her pussy lips were fully engorged with the blood of her lust, and she moaned softly. Releasing from the kiss she huskily whispered

“John, you should stop that. Our guests might see you.”

My hand began to caress the cheeks of her ass, an action that really turns her on. I whispered back in response

“The guys were all staring at the video and we won't be observed. Besides from where we are lying they will have to make a concerted effort to see what we are doing.”

My fingers moved to the thong that ran through the crack of her ass and traced downward to her sopping wet cunt and began to work inside. As first one then two fingers worked in and out of her steamy snatch.

“They can't see anything if they looked except my hand under your skirt anyway. Even if they do, that is OK, because you are my wife, and we can put on a little bit of a show for them.”

This must have appealed to the exhibitionist in her. Her lips came down onto mine and she began to kiss me in earnest again. I could feel her cunt starting to suck on my invading digits.

As my fingers sawed in and out of her steamy fuck hole, her ass moved in an almost imperceptible counter rhythm to my finger-fucking motions. I felt it time again to advance the plan along.

I laid my ankle over the ankle closest to me and started to draw her legs further apart, ostensibly to gain better access to her pussy. At first she resisted slightly, then she yielded completely. Her legs slid apart and to lend credence to why the move was necessary, I inserted a third digit into her pleasure palace.

She again moaned softly into my mouth as she continued the heated kiss. My leg spreading her legs was Gerome's signal to action and he moved unnoticed to the place beside her other leg. I held the kiss, hoping to prevent protest as he took her other ankle and spread her legs a few inches further. I detected a jump of surprise from her as he touched her ankle, but she didn't stop kissing me.

So far so good.

Gerome continued with his execution of the plan, by placing his hand under the hem of her skirt and moving it smoothly, slowly but deliberately, up the back of her thigh. I again felt her inwardly gasp as his hand contacted the cheeks of her ass, but I felt her melt again as he gently molded the nearest cheek with his large hand.

She began to offer more intensity to the kiss I was receiving, telling me Gerome's efforts were having the desired effect.

I don't know whether it was just the pleasure of the kneading of her ass or the fact it was a strange hand, Either way, I didn't care, she hadn't protested this intrusion and I felt we were on the way to the goal I sought.

Gerome continued to knead her ass for several moments as instructed earlier, and Julie’s kisses became more passionate. It was time for the next step. I gave Gerome the signal to proceed by unwrapping my leg from around hers.

Gerome began to move his hand over to the thong as I had and once it was under the cloth, slid it down toward her fevered pussy. When I felt his hand touch mine, I withdrew my fingers from Julie’s cunt to be quickly replaced by two of Gerome's larger digits. I felt her start to diminish the kiss as if to protest and I quickly began to massage her stiff clit with my cunt-juice slickened finger. Instead of breaking the kiss, this served to intensify her passion and she began to suck on my invading tongue as if it were a hard cock. Her hips were also actively gyrating to the stimulus of the two hands. I felt it safe to continue.

I withdrew my hand from her panties leaving only Gerome's probing digits, and her hip gyrations never diminished. I scooted up toward her head until I was sitting with a leg down either side of her body, her head in between my legs. As I unfastened the fly of my pants, I bent over and whispered.

"Suck me baby."

My erect cock sprang free and Julie quickly grabbed it and swallowed the head into her mouth. The look in her eyes told me she was lost to her lust, but that she also was also perhaps a little miffed to the whole scene that was unfolding. Yet the intensity with which she was sucking my cock and gyrating her hips to Gerome's finger fucking told me lust was winning the war in her mind and body. I let her continue to suck me for several more minutes, then gave Gerome the next que.

Bending over Julie’s bobbing head, I grasped the hem of her skirt and drew it up around her waist.

I heard Gerome gasp as Julie’slovely ass came into view, just inches from his face. The only thing obstructing the view was the band of thong material that split her ass checks in two. This was his signal and Gerome smoothly withdrew his fingers from Julie's nibbling snatch and grasped her panties by the waist and started to slowly draw them down. This was a moment of truth, and when Julie redoubled her efforts at sucking my cock, I knew we had passed this milestone.

Gerome drew the panties down her long shapely legs, and off one ankle. He then reached up on the sofa for a large pillow. Sliding his hand under her belly, he lifted her up and slid the pillow under her midsection. He then settled between her splayed thighs and began to dip his tongue into her fully exposed cunt and to tease her lust engorged clit.

I had always heard, and bought into the stereotype, that blacks didn't like oral sex. But Gerome went after Julie's lust bloated pussy like a man possessed.

His tongue dipping into her soppy cunt and then flicking her hardened clit, with occasional attention to her puckered brown star was having its effect.

Julie was nearly deep-throating my cock, something she had never been able to do, in her effort to drain my balls of her favorite beverage. I felt it as time for the ultimate test and signaled Gerome.

The lusty young black man raised to his knees, between Julie’s splayed legs. Unzipping the fly of his jeans, he released the largest cock I had ever seen.

I have a nice size cock at nearly 9 inches, but Gerome's was close to 14 and what made it truly magnificent was it was as big around as Julie’s wrist. It was only partially erect when first released from his jeans, but a couple of good strokes and the huge black fuck-tool was fully hard and ready for action.

The dark black head glistened with the pre-cum that had oozed from it while he had stroked it to full erection. Gerome scooted up further and began to trace the bloated lips of Julie’s pussy, slickening the head of his cock further with her juices to prepare for penetration.

The feel of the cock tracing her pussy caused Julie to look up at me, though she never stopped sucking my cock. The look in her eyes said don't you think its time to put a stop to this.

At that very moment, Gerome began to penetrate Julie’s tight, wet tunnel with his massive cudgel. The first thrust sent 8 inches of the huge Alabama black snake into her steamy hole.

Julie gasped at the fullness of the sudden intrusion and stopped sucking my cock momentarily. On the second thrust I heard Gerome's belly slap against Julie’s ass and knew he had sunk all 14 inches into her. For her part Julie just moaned at the fullness this fucking cock was stretching her too, and again drew my cock back into her mouth for another round of enthusiastic sucking.

As Gerome continued to thrust into her, Julie gradually was coming up onto her hands and knees in an effort to meet his thrusts with counter-thrusts of her own.

The slut in Julie had finally been set free and she was actively fucking another man as she sucked me. There could be no doubt that she was a willing participant even if booze and drugs had been used to break down her false inhibitions.

On her hands and knees now, I pulled her blouse, a simple tee, up around her armpits and unlatched her bra.

The slapping noise that Gerome's fucking had caused, caught the attention of the other guys and they all quickly surrounded the three of us.

Not saying a word, only indicating with gestures, I had two of them lay on their backs and begin to suck the turgid nipples of her small breasts.

My wife's breasts, being as small as they are, are extremely sensitive to any attention at all. As the two men sucked and nipped the erect nipples, she responded by hoovering my cock even more vigorously.

After a few more moments, I emptied my balls into her mouth. She lost nary a drop as she swallowed every squirt of her treasured prize. I gestured at one of the other guys to take my place and just before she inhaled his offered cock into her mouth, she screamed as the first full-blown vaginal orgasm of the evening ripped through her.

"FUCK ME LOVER."

"FUCK MY CUNT."

"HURT MY LITTLE WHITE PUSSY WITH THAT BIG BLACK COCK OF YOURS."

"FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE."

Gerome was slamming into her hard now. Julie was rocking back to meet his inward thrusts, then rocking forward to capture the cock in her mouth again before rocking back against Gerome once more. I was in heaven watching from across the room through the viewfinder of the video camera as I captured every moment. But now for that special shot before Gerome blew his load, putting him out of action for a brief while.

I walked to the group and stopped them all with gestures again. Julie looked up at me with lust in her eyes and a look that said why are you stopping this? I took her hand and stood her up, then led her down the hall toward the guestroom.

I knew she would never approve of fucking another man in our bed and this way too, our bed would still be ok to sleep in if we made it to sleeping this night.

As we walked, I completed the disrobing of her fully exposed body. The guys had followed without being told to and I laid Julie down on the guest bed. The two that had been sucking her nipples lay down on either side of her and went back to sucking. Julie’s hands came down to caress the backs of the heads of the two guys and her eyes closed as she gave into the lust consuming her body once more. I told Gerome not to resume fucking her until I returned with the video camera, and left the room.

When I returned, I set the video tripod at the foot of the bed and zoomed in on her steamy pussy.

I had never seen Julie’s lips so bloated before or her clit standing so erect. It looked like she had a small penis growing from between her labia.

I gestured to Gerome and her crawled between her legs. I caught the most beautiful sight on tape to view again and again, as her cunt opened up and swallowed the huge black fuck stick Gerome was shoving into her.

The contrast of black cock disappearing into white cunt was truly the most erotic sight I had ever seen, and the fact the cunt belonged to my Julie made it even more so.

Now my dictionary defines the word cuckold as a man whose wife is unfaithful. I have always heard it said it is a man who likes to watch his wife getting fucked by strangers, or get told the detail after a night of infidelity. If that is the true definition, I became an out-of-the-closet cuckold at that very moment. Watching that big black cock drive into her petite body, seeing her legs in the air and hips thrusting against Gerome's thrusts and hearing the moans of pure animal lust coming out of her were enough to give me my second hard of the night.

My wife for her part was moaning in cadence with the cock thrusting into her.

Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers
12